luminara undili+depa billaba vs. coleman trebor+even piell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mace=badass
cool stuff maby

post away

Deus Ex
Lemme guess... new guy, making eighty threads?

Depa Billaba has the strongest style here, followed by Luminara's solid Soresu mastery. Everyone else blows.

Darth_Glentract
Even is pretty good, but Colemean? I could take him if I had a lightsaber resistant sword.

Admiral Akbar
Colemean Trebor sucks very bad... I laughed my ass off when he died. Boom there he is .

"IM gonna kill you dooku"
Jango 3 shots and he kills him.

Lord Darkstar
yeah, Coleman is extremely weak, and also, Luminara is quite strong, as is Depa. I don't know as much as I would like to about Piell, but I am pretty sure he would loose to them, Coleman is a non-factor in this.

Oh, one word of advice, I know that you are new, but please do not go around making lots of threads right away. Some of them have been done before, so it is always good to use the search button. You seem to be a decent guy, but following those general guidelines (and the rules that are posted, they are really good, please read and try your best to follow) will gain you respect. Basically, try to be respectful and treat others like you would like to be treated, even if you disagree with them, just post reasons for your thoughts, do not just post insults about a person. Actually that reminds me, when you post, please use logic and facts, this will make life here generally easier and gain you respect. Anyway, I know that this is a lot to remember, but please try

mace=badass
ok thankyou
i laughed to about coleman

Lord Darkstar
yeah that was a pretty funny part, stupid considering he was a council member, but still funny

Fishy
I think it was the worst thing that could have ever happened to the PT Jedi. To be defeated that easily in a possition like that... And then to be in the most important organ of the Jedi... Well it just doesn't speak good for any of the Jedi.

Koolwoo92
I think lumi and depa would win. Coleman sucked like no jedi ever sucked before, but even piell may be good (he was killed by grievous in the clone wars i think). Luminaria is really good at fighting and depa was trained by Mace WIndu himself in form 7. Luminaria is good with form III too

darthsith19
Luminara beats Even Piell. Billiba beats Coleman Trebor. Seriously, you put the 2 strongest combatants out of the 4 against the 2 weaker ones. Depa knows Vaapad and Luminara is said to be one of the order's best swordsmen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.