What was that Horror Movie where the Demon was coming out of a Woman Back?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I thought that was a good movie She looked like the Hunchback

BREN
the manitou with tony cutis it was an indian witch doctor coming out of her back ,hope this helped ya smile

novice
Originally posted by BREN
the manitou with tony cutis it was an indian witch doctor coming out of her back ,hope this helped ya smile

You mean Indian Spirit/Demon, right? cool

I vaguely remember seeing this film as a kid.
I recall towards the end of the movie, one character referred to the demon as "the Old One" (not a verbatim quote), aka "the Devil", "Satan" etc....

BREN
no it wasnt satan it was a really powerfull witch doctor being reborn to destroy the earth i own the movie watched it again recently it aint the devil. smile

golem370
It was a 400 year old Indian Demon right. And I though it was a good movie. I also though it was atleast as good as the Exorcist

novice
that's what i thought....
i don't recall any reincarnation of a witch doctor.
I didn't say it was the devil btw, I said i think a character claimed the creature was the devil.
smile

b-dan
the only movies i know that have things ripping out of people are the alien movies and nightmare on elm street 2: freddys revenge but they were ripping there way out of peoples stomachs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.