New York 3005 RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
Jack awakened in the morning at five 'oclock.He got dressed put on his suit,shirt and tie.He ate breakfast which consisted of fruit and whole grain cereal.His job required him to keep in tip-top shape.

He then step out unto his porch and got into his car.He then soared through the air to on his way to work.

DarkC
Uh, did the moderator give you the green light to start?

Nola_One
Nigel got up around 7:00, he turn off his radio, went into the shower, he thought about the work this week, 2 complete rebuilds on those BMW 6 Crusiers, one fuel cell replacement, and a paint job. He put on some clothes after getting out of the shower, then his work clothes.

He grabbed a stale dount and some coffee he microwaved, then went downstairs, "Good morning Nigel." said a voice, "Morning Emile." replied Nigel, it was the shop's computer, she gave the report and the switches in scheduel, paint job color has been changed. "Well Emily could you bring first 6 Crusier in and we'll get the engine apart." and so the day started.

feralboy
i will not play till you have permission

Wolflet
he now has permission
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Sorry for the delay.

I guess Warriors can go ahead, as can NY 2003.

Cringe
~Five hours after Jack left for work~

Jack was speeding down the skyhighway chasing a blue bmwsupercruser going at speeds of 200mph.He tried as hard as he could to catch him but he didnt see the need ton continue the risk of hurting innocent civilians trying to top those speeds.

*He dialed somebody on the phone*

Jack-Sohpie,he got away.

*Jack started his vehicle again and headed back to his place of employment.

Family_guy725
Once again Marv was on the run he speeded down the Bridge with the police following close behind he hired some men earlier they would be up ahead they would take care of his problem for awhile he went as fast as he could go he could hear sirens going off in the distance a cop fired his gun and blew out Marv's back window mar pulled out a powerful rifle he picked up from a cop he killed earlier he fired his gun and a blaze of bullets fired out takin out the cops car behind him. He reached the end of the bridge and his men came out from the trees they had stopped the cops from getting him for the time being he could hear the guns firing in the distance the men were good but not good enough to take on hundreds of cops Marv pushed some buttons on his car and it went to hover mode he floated through the trees so he would not leave any tracks once he had gotten deep enough that his car could no longer go inbetween trees he stopped and rested. He pulled out his knife and opened up a can of tuna thats all he had eaten in weeks he wanted some real food after eating he replaced his back window and then went to sleep in his car after putting it on a bulletproof mode.

feralboy
Anna was at the club.this time not dancing but serving drinks. she began to cough.maybe it was because of the the heavy smoke in the air or it was the more toxic sent of weed.which some of the dancers used before they came out."can't wait till i get out this hell hole."
Cowboy a weekly costumer yelled out to her"come an shake it baby."Anna could do nothing but smile.what would she want with a 67 year old man.

Mewster
The smell was musty, and it played on his nostrils as always. Like a fuking headache that wouldn't go away. The guy had done exactly what Peter asked him not to do. He'd crap in his fuking pants and Peter hadn't even gotten his knife out yet. Fuking pussy. Maybe he thought it'd make Peter give up on him and hand his pathetic ass over to somebody else. He didn't know Peter very well. As Peter lunged forward, grabbing a handful of his hair and pinning him to the ground with it. He began screaming and thrashing around, but he had nothing on Peter. As he held him firm with one hand Peter slipped his bowie knife from its sheath on his hip. His eyes exploded wide when he saw the blade gleaming in the dull light overhead. "Please!" He cried, " Please, I was just doing my job!" His pleads were dust on his eyelids, and He then battered them away with a few blinks. "So am I." Peter told him, bringing the knife down across his chest and ripping his shirt open, as well as his skin underneath. It left a neat cut right across him and he screamed. "Shut the fuk up, I ain't even started yet." Peter growled, bringing the blade across his stomach and cutting him more than an inch deep. He screamed again and he lifted his head up enough to slam it down into the ground as hard as he could. His body went limp and only soft, almost silent, groans escaped from his lips. Behind Peter, his boss began to laugh. "Good, Petey. Now, take something he'll really miss." He grinned. Peter had just the thing in mind. He plunged the knife into his thigh and pulled it down to the inside of his leg, then ran across his groin. He fainted. Probably best, considering his testicles were know rolling they're way down the inside of his trouser leg. Peter's boss patted his shoulder before leaving the garage. He stood up and backed off to admire his work. The delivery man he had just castrated was now nothing more than a bloody version of his former self with no bollocks. That would teach him not to park his ****ing FedEx van in front of the bosses office.

Family_guy725
Marv awoke and looked around he looked out his window and saw some mangled cop corpses outside his car. He almost vomitted it didnt look like any normal man could do such madness luckily he had been safe. He felt as though he needed to use the bathroom he didnt want to go outside there wasnt even a bottle he could go in and the tuna cans were all in his trunk. He took out the rifle and slowly opened the door he went to the bathroom and got back into the car he was very happy he didnt have any unexpected guests. he began to driv out of the forest and his car hit something it swirled out of control and crashed. He was now stranded in the forest and far from civilization he took out his cell phone he knew the cops might find him but he would rather face them then whatever was in the forest he called up a old friend he would try and get some help as soon as possible. over his old cop radio Marv heard they had got his signal they were coming to the forest. marv looked in the rearview mirror there was something in his car! he saw something outside to he was not safe any longer he pulled out his gun and shot in the backseat but nothing was there he began to become very uneasy. He turned around it was on his car hood. It reached through the window somehow it had the capability to materialize through objects. It came into the car he shot it with his rifle it blew open the window but knocked the creature back. Marv heard some sirens coming closer he saw the cars. "Step out of the car!" The cops yelled. Marv hopped out the busted window and walked towards the car. "Well looks like you got into an accident Marv! You getting to old for this job". Marv just nodded and tried not to kill the cop. He heard the creature it was back and mad as hell. It leaped from the trees and started killing the cops. They focused there fire power on it. Giving Marv the chance to escape in one of their cars. He shot out the other cars tires and drove off. He could here the cops screaming from a mile away. he got back on the rode. He drove to his friends house and was greeted greatly. "So what you been up to marv" His friend John asked him. "You know the usual."

KingDubya
Waking up at the normal time, one in the afternoon, Jon walked over to his computer. Sitting down at his desk, he cleared off all the junk, including an extremely old edition of "HTML for Dummies", and set his laptop on the flat surface. Plugging it in, he was temporarily blinded by the light that came from the screen. After loading it up, he hooked it into his phone line, cutting himself off from the rest of the world to continue his latest project, finding a way around the security measures in the nearby bank's network. He was desperately in need of money and he knew that this, excluding physically robbing the bank, was the only way he could get more.
Getting past the first barriers around the system, he thought to himself, "It can't be this easy." Passing barrier after barrier, he got all the way to his destination, the bank accounts, without having to break a mental sweat. The system prompted for a name, and he gave it his alias, "Johnson, Walter", and opened up the account. He upped the amount left in there from 10 dollars to 300. He knew it wasn't very subtle, but in these times, you can't afford to be subtle. Finishing the "transaction", Jon shut down the computer, unhooked it from the phone line, and stored his laptop away in his bag.
Turning on the TV, he watched the afternoon news for any highlights. Apparently, the news never changed. The same stories of bank robberies and killings came up frequently, along with some new ones. Then a new story caught his attention. It was about a bank that claimed that their security measures were the best in the state, that no one could hack into it and that if they did, the proper authorities would be contacted and would find the person quickly. That bank was the one nearby. Realizing the trouble he would soon be in, Jon grabbed his laptop and a few small possessions, made sure not to leave anything that would give away his identity, jumped in his car, and sped off.
When the cops arrived at the household, they found nothing that seemed suspicious. The house looked as if the owner was just out of town, but they knew better than to assume that. Searching the entire house, they found nothing of interest, until a rookie who had been sent along came back to the others with a note he had found. It read:

Sorry, guys. Better luck next time. It seems that I'm always a step ahead of you, doesn't it?

Yours Truly,
Myster Y.

Family_guy725
After Marv had explained what all had been going on and what happened in the forest he friend looked at him oddly. "Marv thats the queerest story i have ever heard in my entire life" "Well, John its what happened and i want any news you can get on it i dont care what you have to do but you better get it!!" Marv yelled at him. John got up and immediatly began working it was late in the night , Marv had fallen asleep for the first time in days. "Eureka!" Shouted out John. Marv got up rubbed the crust from his eyes and yawned he walked over to John. "Here ya go pal this is what your looking for i imagine" Marv looked at the image for awhile it was just a picture of a store. "What the hell am i supposed to be looking for in this picture" Marv asked. "This place got broken into a few days ago" "It's a damn jiffy store what would a creature want with a jiffy store" "Well Marv turns out that this jiffy store was caught selling loads of illegal drugs and selling high powered guns without a license! And here more" John pulled up another page of a tons of stores with illegal things being caught in the past few days then one of a science lab something built in there. "This would be our suspect" John said with a grin on his face.
"A science lab huh" "Yeah look at this scientist makes a beast to help out society but it takes it to far it apparently kills anything with harmful weapons." Marv looked surprisingly happy he knew if he could take this thing down it would most likely redeem him for his crimes. "Open this door" Marv turned the cops had found them! John and marv left without hesitation running out the back door. The police busted down the door security censers went off alarms going off in johns house he had prepared for intruders machine guns came from sides of the walls keeping the cops busy."Damn" "Shutup marv! I cant believe i let you get me tangled up in this mess!"John yelled. "They woulda caught you eventually for those viruses you gave the army just for sicking the IRS on you" "Thats it i've had enough of you Marv!" John pulled out his gun "You dont got the guts to kill me kid so put the gun down!" John shot Marv, Marv fell to the ground unconscious. "No i wont kill you but i know something that will" John hopped in an abandoned car and drove out to the forest to get rid of Marv. He tossed him out the car and drove off. Marv woke up to see the creature he was in some den and took him there to kill or so he thought he saw the thing eating something it looked like one of the cops it had killed earlier. Marv tried to move but his body seemed stiff he looked down he was bound in ropes. "Hey you!" Marv shouted.
The creature turned its attention to marv and crept over to him. It was ugly looking its skin was dull and grey it walked on two legs and had a mouth covered in teeth there was no tongue or gums just thousands of teeth. It had a long devilish tail and hopped around like a frog. Marv continued to insult the beast it grew annoyed and ripped off the ropes with its long claws. It wanted to kill Marv fairly to show who was better fighter. Marv Picked it up by the throat but it went through his hands like a ghost. It slshed him across the stomach and kicked him into the wall. "damn it can fight" Marv said in a pissed off voice. It lunged at Marv, but marv was able to kick it knocking it into the roof of the den. It came back down and charged at Marv he through a punch but it went through him and came out the other side and began clawing his back. Marv pulled out his pistol turned around and fired the gun blew the beasts brains all over the wall. Marv limped out of the cave he wasnt worried about redeeming himself right now all he wanted was......REVENGE!

Cringe
Wow.Do you guys have to reply in huge paragraphs?

Jack got to his jobsite and met with his boss.

John Powers-So he got away?

Jack-Yeah.

JOhn-Well I got the 411 on where he'll be in about five hours.We need you to take care of him at that time.Or else we may not have another chance.

Hack-Yeah sure.

Family_guy725
(well kinda yeah lol i want to have an actual story for my guy and are our characters supposed to meet up at some point in time)

KingDubya
Originally posted by Cringe
Wow.Do you guys have to reply in huge paragraphs?

OOC: I just wanted to start my guy that way. Besides, the short story at the beginning sounds pretty cool, right?

Nola_One

KingDubya
Originally posted by Nola_One

OOC: My guy is just a very successful hacker that goes by the name of "Myster Y." Of course, he didn't manage to make a profit that time, but at least he eluded the cops.

Mewster
Peter got into the FedEx truck and looked through the back of the truck looking for a package he was suppose to get. Shuffling through about 50 of packages he noticed one saying his name and then took out a small pen and then a small laser appeared as he clicked the pen top and it cut the box. Peter looked at the package he had opened and dropped it, as he looked at the blood on his hands. The package held a head, Peter took a glimpse of the head and noticed it was his fathers. He stepped back abit, and noticed a bloody letter next to it, As he read.

" As you can see, Mr. Nielsen I want my money. You see what had happened to you're pathetic of a father as he was begging for his life. You can keep in touch with me, as you know what I am talking about.. "

Peter crushed the bloody letter in his hand and walked out of the FedEx truck, placing a small circular metal object underneathe the truck and then walked into his bosses office, at the same time the truck exploded. Peter had been doing his bosses dirty work for sometime now and all alone he was set-up by his own boss. As the glass and everything else shattered, some of Peter's bosses henchman came out of an office. Knowing that he did it, " I don't have time for dumb and dumber. "

" I have been waiting for a long time for this day to come. " One of them said, as the other chuckled and had there plasma pistols pointed at him.

Peter had a cold expressionless ruthless face of his shown, as two Unique Alpine TPG-1 High Powered Pistols slid down his trench coat sleeves and then he shoot various rounds into there chests watching them collapse onto the floor, a pool of blood appeared on both of them. Peter slammed the door open, as the boss ( Giovanni ) had a huge powered Plasma Rifle aimed at him, as Peter quickly duck, the plasma hit the door and it made a huge gaping hole in it, as Peter jumped over his desk and slammed his left foot into his nose, watching Giovanni ( The Boss ) fall back a few steps and then Peter grabbed him by his huge bald head and tried to get his rifle out of him and then the boss shot up in the cieling rubble falling down. Peter twisted his right arm and Giovanni let go quickly and then Peter slammed Giovanni's head into the desk and said something. " Who set you up to do this! " The boss didn't say a word, pulling back a few strings of hair, Peter popped two rounds into Giovanni's head watching him take his last breathe before dying. " It had to be Michael, that son of a b1tch was always jelous of me. " Peter walked out of the half collapsed office as soon by then a cop car showed up, as Peter shot two rounds into each one of them, he walked into his 3002 Black Honda Civic and drove off into the forest, And towards another city...

Family_guy725

lol yeah my dudes badass

Cringe
~You'll find out who my character is in a few days~

Jack was driving down colldown blv.The target was supposed to be at a local dinner eating with some business associates by now.

After a few more minutes of driving Jack reached the local diner.He could see his target eating threw the window.

Jack approached the diner and inconspiculously slipped into a both towards the back of the diner.About 20 feet away from the target and his associates.

After about 10 minutes of sitting Jack reached into his pocket and pull out a laser gun.He aimed at the targets shirt pockets and fired.The associates saw the lazer and jumped up looking around the resturant.The target didnt understand what was going on.The associates then saw Jack and pulled out Guns.Jack did also pull out a real gun and popped the two in the shoulders.

He ran for the door........

Family_guy725
((do our charcters meet up?))

Cringe
~I suppose they'd have to in order to make this RPG fun~

Jack was at the door when suddenly he felt a bullet wizz past his ear.He turned around and saw his target pointing a gun at him.

Target-Who are you?

Jack remained silent

Target-WHO ARE YOU!

Jack-I work for John Powers.

Target-What?!What does he want from me?

Jack-He wants the disc you have in your shirt pocket.

Target-Well he cant have it!

Jack-You do realize the lengths Mr. Powers will go to to get that disc back.

Target-Go ta hell!

*Target shoots Jack in the shoulder and runs out the emergency exit*

Family_guy725
Marv stumbled around the highly populated city for a couple of hours he found a house that was unoccupied for the moment anyways aand since he needed to lay low he decided to stay there for the time he got some water and a firat aide kit he stitched up his wounds and turned on the television there were so many crimes going on some hacker who got into a bank who was called myster y then some other deaths had been going on. Marv felt healthier and left the house to continues his quest for vengeance.

Cringe
~I think where gonna start needing to find ways to meet up.~

Jack sat there bleeding

Jack-CALL AN AMBULANCE!

Family_guy725
~well i have no ideas how~

Cringe
~figure it out!lol~

The resturant waitress hurried to the phone

JACK-WAIT!I got it.

*Jack struggled to get his phone out of his pant pocket.He did and dialed John Powers*

JACK-John,he got away.Send help.HE GOT me in the leg.

Wolflet
Nox walked around the streets, looking for a good place to shop.

OOC: wow a short entro stick out tongue XD

Cringe
`lol'

Jack saw there bleeding watching the stunned people not know what to do.

Waitress-Let me call an ambulance.

Jack-No!I sorta got one comin.

Nola_One

Wolflet
~sound terrific, although Nox is a girl wink as well am i stick out tongue~

TheQuincy
(recap&gtwink

Mewster
Peter continued driving, and then pressed the brakes, as the door opened by itself Peter got out of the car, noticing two wreckaged police patrols and about three bodies on the streets. Taking out his TPG-1 High Powered Pistol he had still had it lowered but was going to take anyone or anything that was coming to him. Suddenly something smashed his car making it spin 30 feet in the air, " What the hell! " As he took acouple of steps back and then Peter tripped over someone's body and tumbled off into the woods, as he hit his head into a huge boulder and was now completly knocket out infront of a cabin. A huge gaping wound on his scalp and his left ankle severly twisted.
( I was thinking maybe some of us can meet up in a cabin stranded in a forest from this unknown beast Family Guy said earlier on in his post. )

Cringe
~How bout if where all neighbors in the same floor of the smae complex buidling.That'll give us more of a chance to interact.But I like your idea Nola~

An assistant of John Powers had arrived.

Assistant-Did you see where the target went?

Jack-Yeah south on 23rd street about ten minutes ago.

Assistant-Ok thanks we'll get choppers in the air immediatly.

Jack-ok,mind giving me a little help

Assistant-Sure,Wyatt!Get over here and give me hand.............

~nows anyones cue~

TheQuincy
(Where is everyone right now?)

Cringe
~You tell me.lol.~

Nola_One
Who ever is in town is some how near my shop, ie by living nearby or are working nearby, for some completely weird reason we all eventually are heading out of town in two of my sports cars (now can cars fly these days or not because i've seen some contradticary posts about weather they hover, fly or just roll) we all agree to make for the forest (god forbid it be a real forest on earth in a thousand years) we find the cabin the other two ppl are in (though we don't know they are there) we all meet up and this shadow dude destroies the cars. we are all now in the cabiin with whatever weapons we have trying to find a way to get out alive from this swift shadow enemy.

Cringe
~I like us all meeting up but after that I got to my place seeing as how we all now live in the apartment complex~

The assistants helped get Jack into the car but then all of a sudden a black sedan pulls up in front of the resturant and lazers the two assistants to shreds.

Thug-GET JACK!

Thug 2-Right!

THug two walks towards jack............~heres someones cue~

TheQuincy
Jason comes out of nowhere. BAM! He knocks the thug on his ass. He looks over to Jack, a metal bat in his hands.

Cringe
By now Jack was loosing alot blood and wasnt very alert or aware of what was going on.

Jack-AAAWW!He cried in pain.

KingDubya
Originally posted by TheQuincy
(Where is everyone right now?)
OOC: Right now, I'm on the road looking for a place to hide out until I can get enough money to pay for an apartment or house.

Family_guy725

((so i hide in the trunk?))

Nola_One
"Hey you!!! Help me Get this man into my car, his ambulance is taking too long!!" he says to the man walking by , as they are get the bleeding man into the car another man stealthly places himself in the trunk . So they head off to the nearest medical center.

youpi]

Cringe
Cringe pulled out his lazer pistol out of his anke holster.He could see a little bit out of the mirror and saw a black car hovering close behind them.

Jack-Watc...h..ou..ou....out!

Jack listed his pistorl out the window and without aiming fired away.He had know idea what part of the car he hit but he knew he hit something.

The bleeding was starting to get worse.The baskseat of the car looked like a red water puttle.

KingDubya

"Hey you!!! Help me Get this man into my car, his ambulance is taking too long!!" he says to the man walking by , as they are get the bleeding man into the car another man stealthly places himself in the trunk . So they head off to the nearest medical center.

youpi]
OOC: Even though I was in my own car, we can say I dumped it to make it even harder for the cops to find me.

Jon looked into the backseat, seeing the man fire his gun at the car behind them. He started thinking, "Whoever this man is, he's good," as he looked at the car, noticing it had a smoking hole in the windshield three inches to the left of the driver's seat. Grabbing the gun from the injured man, he said, "You need to take it easy until we can get you some help." Aiming as carefully as he could, Jon shot towards the driver's head hoping that all those years of playing FPS games would pay off. As it turns out, they did; he managed to shoot the man's left arm, causing the sedan to swerve to the left and crash into a wall. Turning to the man who had picked them up, Jon said, "Well, this is a nice situation to meet in."

Cringe
JACK was puzzled.These people he was dealing with wouldnt have been so stupid as to send one car after them.Where was the other......

Jack heard sounds of blazing engines coming from outside the car.

.....cars.

JACK-You...don..t have a c..hance out runnin..g them.Shoot!before they shoot you!

Family_guy725
Marv was hiding the trunk and could hear all of the blasts going on outside he hoped the people driving the car were good shots not trusting him he slightly lifted the trunk so that they wouldnt be noticed he started shooting at the cars behind him

Nola_One
He kept the car steady as possible but those laser shots were getting very close to being critical hits, "Come on man get RID OF THOSES GUYS. I maybe a good driver but I can't dodge every shot!" He was half way out to the emergency center...

Cringe
~These bad guys are good.There people after JAck who want information on his secret employment~

*Jack pulled the phone out of his pocket and press on.A hologram appeared*

JACK-Computer dial John Powers.

Computer-One moment pleasse.

Dialing.......

John-Jack so good to here from you.How are you?

Jack-I'm in a strangers bmw right now bleeding to death and being chased by a few goons with cars and guns but how have you been?!

John-Oh sorry!I'll get some choppers there right away.

Jack- Make it fast! *He hung up*

KingDubya
Jon fired at the cars chasing them, occasionally hitting something. Turning to the driver, he yelled, "Can't this thing go any faster?!" Shots from the other cars whizzed past their heads, one grazing Jon's ear. Clutching the appendage, he looked in the glove compartment for anything that could help alleviate the pain, but only found a few unpaid parking tickets. Cursing, Jon turned and continued firing at the other cars.

Family_guy725
Marv continued to fire. "Damn these guys are good!" He yelled. Marv wanted to get out and kill these guys his way but he overheard the conversation so thinking this John guy may be able to help him out he decided to stay in the trunk and wait to get some hostages.

Cringe
~Is your character the kind of guy that just likes getting into people trunks or something.He happens to have a gun and he can overhear things in the car even though there going god knows how fast,lazers are being shot and hes in the trunk?~

10 minutes later.

JACKS leg was really getting bad.A normal person would've been in the er right now getting the proper medical treatment but jack was in the back of a speeding car being shot at by thugs.

Then all of a sudden he heard it.Galos!

Jack-Yes!

Jack's leg was bleeding and in pain but he didnt care.He had to see this.He sat up turned around toward the back window.He looked out and saw the Hovering chopper like plans tailing the thugs.Jack watched as civilian cars pulled over not wanting to get in the way of this thing.The galos fired at all five cars.Jack watched as they exploded and toppled over.Each time crashing int another one of their.Then they where all gone.

Jack was allowed smooth sailing with a galo following them to their destination.

Family_guy725
~Is your character the kind of guy that just likes getting into people trunks or something.He happens to have a gun and he can overhear things in the car even though there going god knows how fast,lazers are being shot and hes in the trunk?~exploded and toppled over.Each time crashing int another one of their.Then they where all gone
~wasnt my idea to be in the trunk someone elses so everyone else was doing that stuff so i'd join in he has had a gun through this entire RPG he's an ex cop who has been framed and you know if you were being chased by hundreds of authorities it would be a good idea to keep a gun handy and he has ears apparently the windows are down in the car and the trunk is open so yeah he can hear it~

Cringe
~But when there going super fast,lazers are flying by,and cars are being shot at how could he hear?

Family_guy725
~well sorry didnt know lasers made all that much noise~

Cringe
~But traveling at those speeds with your trunk open the rush of wind alone would make it hard to hear whats going on.And thats assumming you wouldnt find it hard to stay in the trunk and not get sucked out~

Nola_One
"Okay we are here let's get him out..." The the hover-heli planes landed behind the Beamer, two nurses and a doctor rushed out to help get the man into the ER. Though half of Jack's blood from his limbering leg was now the new apolstery in his BMW he knew he saved someone. He walked over to the guys getting out of the heli-plane, "I take you guys can handle him from here?"

Cringe
Pilot of Helipad 1-You bet we can

*Pilot punches Nola*

The second pilot then pulled out a silenced pistol and and shot the two nurses in the head.The moved on two the doctor and as the doctor begged for his life he was shot in the eye.

Pilot 1-Get him in the galo.

Pilot 2-Right

Pilot 2 rolled the stretcher into the galo.He then got in the passengers seat and sat as the pilot one rose the galo up to 50 feet.

A doctor was standing by inside and started working on Jacks leg.

Nola_One
ermm]

Family_guy725
((yeah i posted to late oh well i can highjack a plane or somethin then we can have an air chase yay))

Cringe
~Just keep replying as you see fit and for god sakes dont have an air chase.

Josh was feeling queezy.The doctor was operating on him.

Pilot 1 -How the progress?

Doctor-He almost fixed up sir.

Pilot 1-Good.Hurry up where almost there.

Poor doctor jack thought.They where just gonna kill him once he was finished with me.

Jack-Wh....o are yu....you?

Pilot 2-Just shut up.Youll find out soon enough.

Jack stared out the pilots window.Trees.Could they be in the forest?

Family_guy725
(so is Nola in the plane with you)

Cringe
~no~

Doctor-Ok all done sir.The bullets out and he's all stitched up.

Pilot 2-Why thank you my good sir.

*The doctor smiled*

*Pilot 2 then pull out a gun and shot the doctor in the forehead.Blood squirted on jacks face but he was too weak to wipe it off.He saw the doctor lying on the ground next too him.A frightened look still on his face.Poor guy.

Then Jack started thinking about who these people where.John said he'd send some galos and galos showed up except they where bad guys or so Jack thought from the their apparent cruelty.Could he have been set up or could Jacks enemies have gotten to him before Johns men.

Family_guy725
Marv had been stuck in the trunk due to his size he thought he was to late but ran to the roof just to make sure he looked down and saw two dead nurses lying stiff on the ground and saw Nigel unconscious on the ground he picked up Nigel and carried him to a nearby hotel

Cringe
After about 20 minutes the galo landed and the pilots hauled Jack out.Jack could see a small cabin surrounded by tall trees.Why are they taking me here?Jack thought.

Family_guy725
after some time marv grew tired he tossed Nigel into a shower to wake him up. Nigel soon woke up after Marv put it as hot as it could go then once he was awake marv turned it off. "Who the heck are you?" Nigel asked him. "Names Marv i was planning to hold you all hostage but that for some odd reason didnt work out, now i want to know what the hell happened up there," marv said in a very angry voice after the day he had anyone would be angry.

Cringe
~can someone give me a bried rundown of the characters playing this rpg?Im kind of getting confused~

Jack was then rolled into the house on the stretcher.The pilots left him in the living room and then took off in the galo.Jack sat in the darkness thinking.

flashback

Jack was sitting in his college dormroom messing around on his computer.Jack was quite the computer wiz and had excellent grades in his advanced computer transmission class.

As he was sitting there he heard a knock on his door.He opened and saw a man he'd never seen before.He was tall,with big belly,and brown hair with brown eyes.

Jack-Who are you

Man-My name is john powers and I may have a job for you.

Family_guy725
(( characters:
Marv/me
myster y/ king dubya
Nigel/ Nola
Jack/you
Quincy/Colin
Feralboy/Anna
Baronobeefdip/ Mathias
Mewster/Peter
Wolfet/Nox
may have gotten screenames and character names on different sides))

Cringe
~Theres that many people?wow~

KingDubya
Originally posted by Family_guy725
(( characters:
Marv/me
myster y/ king dubya
Nigel/ Nola
Jack/you
Quincy/Colin
Feralboy/Anna
Baronobeefdip/ Mathias
Mewster/Peter
Wolfet/Nox
may have gotten screenames and character names on different sides))
OOC: Myster Y's actual name is Jon; that's just his hacker alias.

Nola_One
"Sorry but I am a little blank, I have never seen you before... how were you going to hold hostage of me and the two strangers I was travelling with, are you from one of the choppers?" Nigel got up, "No you would not have kept me alive... where did you come from, and where is the wounded man and the guy from my apartment?"

KingDubya
EDIT OUT

Cringe
*Jack sat for what seemed 10 minutes and then he heard whispering coming from the back rooms.Then a man walked out dressed in a black suit.His faced was hidden in the shadows*

Man-Well well well.Mr Hollow it seems you've got yourself in quite the predicament.

*Jack squinted,feeling nausiated*

Jack-How did you know where to find me and where's JOHN?

Man-We tapped your phone and John,well John my friend is in the back.

Jack-What have you done?

Man-Well nothing yet but if you dont talk we will do something that you will regret.

Jack-Im listening......

~Nows a good time for you guys to interfere*

KingDubya
OOC: How exactly?

Cringe
~figure something out~

Family_guy725
" My guess is as good as yours look that guy in the car you helped may be of some importance why else would so many people be after him there have been some reports of people seeing a galo go into the deep parts of the woods its not safe there and they may be up to something far worse then killing some nurses," Marv said. Marv tossed Nigel a laser rifle. "Whats this for?" Asked Nigel. " I'm an ex cop and though i'm a wanted criminal i cant leave him there to die or lord knows what else i cant do it by myself your coming with me and theres a guy i think i have finally tracked he's called Myster Y"

KingDubya
Jon had followed the two men into the hotel, hoping that they knew something about what just went on. When he heard one mention Myster Y., he thought, "Holy ****! How did that guy find any information about me?" Pretending as if that didn't happen, Jon said, "Well, this Myster Y. might be able to help us. Do you happen to know where he is?"

Family_guy725
((so you have been with us in the hotel???))

KingDubya
Originally posted by Family_guy725
((so you have been with us in the hotel???))
OOC: Yeah, I just got back from something, so I decided to catch up.

Family_guy725
(( ok ))
Marv turned to Jon " Well i followed where he was for sometime but lost him when i decided to follow these guys he should be around this area actually you dont know anything about him do you"

KingDubya
"Other than rumors and innuendo, no," he said, trying his best to seem honest. "All I know is that he is a hacker of sorts. That may be useful to us, though."

Nola_One
"Well I just need a computer and I will have everything undercontrol and all the questions will be answered. Say Marv, think you could get one for me fast? Do not worry about the legal complications I will handle that after I have the computer..."

KingDubya
EDIT OUT

KingDubya
Jon hands Nigel his laptop, which he had been carrying with him this whole time. "I never go anywhere without it," he said. "Just don't break it. I have too many important files on there," he warned, thinking about all the viruses he has stored away in random folders.

Family_guy725
edit

KingDubya
OOC: Just to let you know, no one truly knows that I am Myster Y. Except for, possibly, Marv. I'm just a simple programmer to most people.

Nola_One
"Thanks." Nigel begins speed typing though all the security system protocals, User 000-235-076, **********,*********,********, alot of codes and things to cross refence to get in, *Government Site detects break in* "What? how can that be? I am just checking profiles and sat pics?" Nigel says confused *starts scanning comp* "Oh well I will be done before the system kicks me out." he reasured the others. "There all done, Jon, your file seem partially corupt, and I don't remeber you being in my agaency? Marv I've cleared your record. Oh and our Mercielago Wind Sufer will be here in five, we are headed for the New York Forest lands."

KingDubya

"Thanks." Nigel begins speed typing though all the security system protocals, User 000-235-076, **********,*********,********, alot of codes and things to cross refence to get in, *Government Site detects break in* "What? how can that be? I am just checking profiles and sat pics?" Nigel says confused *starts scanning comp* "Oh well I will be done before the system kicks me out." he reasured the others. "There all done, Jon, your file seem partially corupt, and I don't remeber you being in my agaency? Marv I've cleared your record. Oh and our Mercielago Wind Sufer will be here in five, we are headed for the New York Forest lands."
Jon chuckles at the warning Nigel gets. When the mention of his file being corrupt reaches his ears, he thinks, "Oh yeah, I remember doing that..." Shrugging his shoulders, he tried his best not to laugh, though he ended up showing a little smirk.

Cringe
Man-We have Mr. Powers but he wont give us any information.Mind shedding some light on why you where trying to lazer fry my guys nano disc?

Jack-Your guy?I though he was a reporter.

Man-Thats just his cover.He works with me and I work for the FBI.

Jack-I...I dont understand.

Man-You see we've been following you for quite some time.What exactly is on that disc that you dont want anyone to find out.

Jack-You havent seen it?

Man-No.My guy was on his way to meet up with me when you showed up.

Jack-Sorry I ruined your plans.

Man-We'll it all worked out because now your gonna tell me what I need to know.

Jack-I will not.

Man-Very well then.BRING HIM IN!

*Another man in a black suit with a slick black hair cut carted in a beaten and bruised John Powers*

Jack-John!

John-Dont tell them anything.

Man-Oh your gonna tell us something or else your little friend here (John) is gonna experience pain he's never felt before.

*Jack remained silent*

Man-Very well then.

*The man shot John in the foot.John cried out in pain.Jack cringed at the screaming and sight of blood that he had become all to familiar with in the last few hours.

Man-Now,should I take out a leg or are you gonna talk?

Jack-NO! I'll talk..................

Wolflet
~i'm a little lost~

Cringe
~Yeah this is getting kind of boring since you guys dont realize your 1000 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE!~

Nola_One
"Okay lets go..." Nigel says as the quad-jet turbo Mercielago lands itself infront of the Motel.

Family_guy725
~Yeah this is getting kind of boring since you guys dont realize your 1000 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE!~
~omg stop complaining~

Cringe
~Well ive been doing the best I can to create an interesting character despite the fact that he in a cabin in the middle of the forest with a bullet in his leg with nowhere to go~

Family_guy725
~well they will never get rid of forrests ever and we are working on getting to you~

Cringe
~k~

Nola_One
So they flew off towards the forest....

Cringe
Jack tried desperately to hold off as long as possible.

Jack-But first whats your name?

Man-My name is irrelevant mr Hollow now anyways....

Jack-Wait!How do I know that you'll let us go when I tell you what you want?

Man-You dont but for you sake it would be a good idea to trust me.

Darth Extecute

Cringe
~Just jump in wherever you want.We wont care~

Family_guy725
they landed in the forest a little way from the place where jack was being held so they wouldnt be noticed the took there guns and went off towards the house Nigel tried to open the door it was locked. "Stand back no need to be quiet now" he said. He blew the door handle off and kicked down the door. They saw Jack and another man tied up. The other men turned around and began firing at them. Marv started firing back at them along with nigel. Jon ran behind Jack and cut the ropes that he was tied to and then saved John he tossed them both laser guns
and they joined in shooting at the people

Cringe
Jack tried to get up but fell limp to the floor.He saw people shooting but didnt try to concentrate on who they where or who was firing at who.

Then he saw it.John Powers sat there still tied up but shots two in the chest.

Family_guy725
((i said john got freed but whatever))

Cringe
~Oh sorry well he got shot after he got freed~

Nola_One
Nigel got the the bad men down on the ground in ion-feilds (thats fansyness for a static electro-magnetic feild that holds them in place, ie body cuffs). "Okay, who the F*** are you! Marv use this on those men over there, that should keep them stable untill we get them to a safe place... " Nigel said, "I am not telling you S***" said one man, "Fine have it your way..." Nigel replied and took out a remote that put the 'cuffed men' in their upright postion, they walked themselves out into the trunk of the jet car. "Okay we are heading back to my shop... I have some issues I have to figure out." Nigel headed out to the car assiting Jack & John.

Cringe
~John's dead.....or is he?~
~I like the ion-fields big grin~

Jack sat stunned looking at John's shot up body.

Jack started toward him until he heard galo's.He stopped in his tracks and ran to NIgel.

Jack-GALOS!

Family_guy725
((are the Galos like the enemies stuff or something))

Cringe
~No they're just hovering planes that move like helicopters~

Family_guy725
~i no but are enemies using them~

Cringe
~In this case they are~

KingDubya
OOC: Sorry about the long absence. My parents are basically banning me from the site and I can only get on during my java class at school. And I can't think of what to do right now...

Nola_One
"Don't worry I got this..." Nigel said as everyone got into the Mercielago. "Hold on." Nigel started up the quad-jet engines and put the ion thrusters on after-burn, they literatly did a 45 degree angle backwards toward the Galoes, Nigel flew between them to get behind. He then pushed a few bottons on his dash and a whole new series of stuff show up, on of them said cloaking, pushed it, another was twin 50 cal phasor fire, pushed it, and the rest are a mystery for now.

The Galoes turn to face the Jet Car but two of them were on a one way trip down before they had done the full 180. The other began strafing passes on him, "Hehehe.... Fire in the hole..." Nigel said as he charged the phasor bank, aimed for the middle one, a bright orange light filled the forest sky, the middle Galoes was insinerated, the other two didn't get much better but they could as least be seen exploding...

"Okay to my shop..." Nigel said as the equipment powered down.

Family_guy725
Marv stared at Nigel for a second he wasnt much of a technology guy he enjoyed classic guns.

Cringe
Jack sat in shock.

Jack-I-I cant believe it.Dead.John is dead.

Nola_One
"Another 15 minutes to my place... Hey you, Marv, watch for more Spy Galos, or anything with guns pointed at us. Something tells me that wasn't the punch line..."

Cringe
~Let me handle John wink~

Jack sat in the back trying to make sense of all the chaos but he couldnt.What was going on?Why had a simple day at the job turned into this?Something was going on and Jack was going to figure it out.The pieces just didnt fit right and that had to mean that someone was playing both sides.But who?

KingDubya
OOC: I'm just going with I've been with you guys this whole time and I just haven't really been doing anything since I'm confused.

Startled by all that has happened in such a short span of time, Jon turns to the driver and asks, "So, Nigel is it? Where exactly is your place?"

Family_guy725
Marv was tired he had gone days without sleep except for when he got knocked out a while back and had to face the horrible creature in the forest he nodded off after a while, only to get a very uncomfortable nap he had nightmares of things that had gone on in the past few days and slowly woke up later making sure not to fall asleep for a while.

Nola_One
"So what are you guys into that I should know about? Or is this something I will have to snoop around for?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.