American Youth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Great Vengeance
Im noticing a trend with our youth, due to the softness of our society most of them have no values, morals , goals etc. were being too soft with them and its resulting in youths following instant gratification and pleasure above all else, I dont see how America will sustain itself with this steaming pile of shit our generation has become. We need to act fast to maintain stricter rules and constrictions on the next generation or else they will be ruined as well. Ofcourse we could just ignore it, it is the american way, but I just thought we would rather not see our country go to hell.

Spelljammer
You just now noticed this? Thank the left for bluring the lines between right and wrong and trying to instill the philsophy of being a friend rather then a parent, a teacher, and an offical..

Not to say the left is to blame for everything. But then, I cant think of something off-hand they aren't to blame for.. stick out tongue

leana marie
i dont know what its like to be like that, my parents were real strict

Bardock42
Well not to blow up your bubble and all, but I don't believe this generation is any worse than the others ....which doesn't mean a lot cause you will still import a great part of your elite from foreign countries........that's the american way......

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Im noticing a trend with our youth, due to the softness of our society most of them have no values, morals , goals etc. were being too soft with them and its resulting in youths following instant gratification and pleasure above all else, I dont see how America will sustain itself with this steaming pile of shit our generation has become. We need to act fast to maintain stricter rules and constrictions on the next generation or else they will be ruined as well. Ofcourse we could just ignore it, it is the american way, but I just thought we would rather not see our country go to hell. Yes, the "morals" and "values" of the past generation should be applied to the modern world and need not evolve to changing times... Yes, imposing strict authoritarian rules on young people is the best way to make them do what you want...

Sarcasm btw.

debbiejo
Stricter doesn't always mean better...It comes down to balance...Though it seems in the US...many don't have great role models...Some have wondered if intuiting the draft might help jult some into reality, but in the end, people seem to get their acts together..might take a little longer for some.....If you go back in history, when life was much tougher, the youths were forced to grow up faster, because there were more responsibleness..more wars, taking care of their families when a father died and such...Even traveled much earlier, married earlier...My grandfather came to the US alone, didn't speak english at the age of 16 and was very responsible...

Fishy
And still they say the youth of today is having a harder time then any other in history. Because of social pressure tv internet radio and all that crap... Not that it really matters if you ask me.

But the American Youth, becoming stricter won't help, if anything the US in general is to strict on a lot of situations and if TV shows are any indication about how the average child is raised there, then well no wonder its going down the drain.

EsteemedLeader
Im noticing a trend with our youth, due to the softness of our society most of them have no values, morals , goals etc. were being too soft with them and its resulting in youths following instant gratification and pleasure above all else, I dont see how America will sustain itself with this steaming pile of shit our generation has become. We need to act fast to maintain stricter rules and constrictions on the next generation or else they will be ruined as well. Ofcourse we could just ignore it, it is the american way, but I just thought we would rather not see our country go to hell.

Someone's starting to sound like Hitler, except not as smart...

Superfly4000
I think its good that America has lost its morals. It makes us accept different ideas and what not. the problem however is that America has no morals and is dumb at the same time. If the youth of today was like the youth of the sixties, there would be a revolution going on right now.

soleran30
Morality is hogwash because at the end of a day the person in charge decides what it means........our kids today are no different then before and if there is a difference then parents should step up and not the Govt

Spelljammer
You know what the real problem is? People, atleast most people.. cannot be trusted to figure out morality for themselves. They're too stupid (as expressed by several posters) to grasp the concept that morality=peace. Because naturaly you're doing the better thing, which will result in better conclusions. I blame you, and people incharge for this massive downgrade in society. I can't expect these idiots to figure it out for themselves, and no amount of telling them will help. Therfore we only have one thing to rely on to set them straight untill evolve past this near primate limbo form they're in..

Fear..

And there in lies the problem. None of you has anything left to fear anymore. Your lack of faith in a divine entity, your "affirmative action", your "it's all relative", your exempt from being punished as you rightfuly should. Far from being judged by yourselves and eachother. You hide in a blanket of lies and deceit, convincing yourself that there is no right or wrong, and that everything is just opinion and culture. When you yourself see the severity of some actions like the stoning of women in Apghanastain for showing thier ankles. You see evil, and yet you deny it, because that would mean you were wrong that there is good and evil and your pride couldn't take such a cheap blow.. So instead you dance around the subject, proclaiming they're just a more primtive society, and dodge the truth entirely, but it won't go on forever. Eventualy your sins will implode into themselves, when you countinue spinning endlessly in your web of lies untill your bound and gagged and there is no escape. If some powerful dictator does not rise up to opress you and you foolishly not thinking anything of it because you think you're unstopable with your un-restrictive nature and lack of good and evil, the fact that you think like that will. Karma always finds a way to get what it wants. The only thing even close to as impervious is the IRS. But Karma's alot more subtle about it..

And when you fall, I, and the handfull of those intelligent enough not to fall for such a stupid myth as it's all relative, will sit back, and laugh at your misery. And establish a new world order. Free from idiocy and selfishness.. Because we will realise the importance of morality, and the nesscreyness of evil..

FeceMan
Pretty much.
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Yes, the "morals" and "values" of the past generation should be applied to the modern world and need not evolve to changing times... Yes, imposing strict authoritarian rules on young people is the best way to make them do what you want...

Sarcasm btw.
If you want a country full of sluts, keep thinking this way. Abolish the system of marriage, establish abortion clinics at every corner, and design a national medical plan so that everyone has access to the cures for STDs. Yeah, we'll be so much better off once the United States becomes its own "brave new world".
Originally posted by Spelljammer
You just now noticed this? Thank the left for bluring the lines between right and wrong and trying to instill the philsophy of being a friend rather then a parent, a teacher, and an offical..

Not to say the left is to blame for everything. But then, I cant think of something off-hand they aren't to blame for.. stick out tongue
Pretty much.
You know what the real problem is? People, atleast most people.. cannot be trusted to figure out morality for themselves. They're too stupid (as expressed by several posters) to grasp the concept that morality=peace. Because naturaly you're doing the better thing, which will result in better conclusions. I blame you, and people incharge for this massive downgrade in society. I can't expect these idiots to figure it out for themselves, and no amount of telling them will help. Therfore we only have one thing to rely on to set them straight untill evolve past this near primate limbo form they're in..

Fear..

And there in lies the problem. None of you has anything left to fear anymore. Your lack of faith in a divine entity, your "affirmative action", your "it's all relative", your exempt from being punished as you rightfuly should. Far from being judged by yourselves and eachother. You hide in a blanket of lies and deceit, convincing yourself that there is no right or wrong, and that everything is just opinion and culture. When you yourself see the severity of some actions like the stoning of women in Apghanastain for showing thier ankles. You see evil, and yet you deny it, because that would mean you were wrong that there is good and evil and your pride couldn't take such a cheap blow.. So instead you dance around the subject, proclaiming they're just a more primtive society, and dodge the truth entirely, but it won't go on forever. Eventualy your sins will implode into themselves, when you countinue spinning endlessly in your web of lies untill your bound and gagged and there is no escape. If some powerful dictator does not rise up to opress you and you foolishly not thinking anything of it because you think you're unstopable with your un-restrictive nature and lack of good and evil, the fact that you think like that will. Karma always finds a way to get what it wants. The only thing even close to as impervious is the IRS. But Karma's alot more subtle about it..

And when you fall, I, and the handfull of those intelligent enough not to fall for such a stupid myth as it's all relative, will sit back, and laugh at your misery. And establish a new world order. Free from idiocy and selfishness.. Because we will realise the importance of morality, and the nesscreyness of evil..
Pretty much.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by FeceMan
If you want a country full of sluts, keep thinking this way. Abolish the system of marriage, establish abortion clinics at every corner, and design a national medical plan so that everyone has access to the cures for STDs. Yeah, we'll be so much better off once the United States becomes its own "brave new world".Nope, let's force 14 year olds to have babies if they're raped and impregnated even though it's medically unsafe. Let's get those women back in the kitchen where they belong. Let's make homosexuality illegal again. While we're at it we might as well take back women's enfranchisement. Hell, we might as well go back even further in out "morals" and "values" and take back Black enfranchisement. Hell, screw that lets go 17th century styles and and unabolish slavery.

Fishy
Oh Spelljammer I can not even begin to say how wrong you are in that post..

You think that people like me don't see Evil? You are wrong I see it everywhere in everything, the difference is though I realise that its evil because of the morales I have. Not because its evil by a larger thing. Its just evil because I do not agree with it. Thats what I consider evil. You know what happens in Iraq today is considered bad by me, but perhaps not by all. So that makes it both evil and good, who is wrong who is right? If you can tell then I shall call you god from now on, because if you can tell who is wrong and who is right when it comes to oppinions then you are smarter then anybody else in the world.

And I have nothing left to fear? There are a lot of things to fear. Like the selfishness of all people, the failure that will come the destruction of the world the wars that will come the economic collapse of the United States and god knows what else. What does seeing things in grey have to do with fear? I can still be afraid of the future of a nation. I can still be afraid to dissapoint my parents. So I still care about a great many things.

The thing is however when i'm giving money to charity i'm not kidding myself and saying that i'm doing it for them. I'm doing it because doing that makes me feel better about myself, yay smile that I happen to help people with it is just a plus. But all I really care about is helping myself.

To Feceman

I have just one word for you: Holland.

The Netherlands no longer follows your tradiotinal marriage, gays can marry people can live to gather and have all the rights of married peopel without being married. Healthcare is free, or at least made sure that everybody can use it. If there is a cure for a disease you have then you can get it. And abortian is allowed, you can smoke pot here and drink when you get 16. Oh and Prostitution is legal too,. By all means a country that doesn't follow the strict morale code people should have right?

But guess what, our death toll per citizen because of to much alcahol or a side effect of drinking is lower then that of the US, by a lot.

We have less teenage mothers and teenage pregnancies then any other country in the world. The US has to much.

We have less drug addicts here per citizen then in most other country's. Not all but most.

And because prostitution is legal we have less forced prostitues, we get money from taxes for it and guess what the rape count actually went down. Great isn't?

Why would all of that be you ask? Well perhaps because talking about it is better then installing fear. The US should try that. Don't go talking about old and outdated morales about discipline when it has failed already. It won't work with these times, change adept.

FeceMan
Nope, let's force 14 year olds to have babies if they're raped and impregnated even though it's medically unsafe. Let's get those women back in the kitchen where they belong. Let's make homosexuality illegal again. While we're at it we might as well take back women's enfranchisement. Hell, we might as well go back even further in out "morals" and "values" and take back Black enfranchisement. Hell, screw that lets go 17th century styles and and unabolish slavery.
If I had to choose between the two extremes, I would surely pick the latter.
Originally posted by Fishy
Oh Spelljammer I can not even begin to say how wrong you are in that post..

You think that people like me don't see Evil? You are wrong I see it everywhere in everything, the difference is though I realise that its evil because of the morales I have. Not because its evil by a larger thing. Its just evil because I do not agree with it. Thats what I consider evil. You know what happens in Iraq today is considered bad by me, but perhaps not by all. So that makes it both evil and good, who is wrong who is right? If you can tell then I shall call you god from now on, because if you can tell who is wrong and who is right when it comes to oppinions then you are smarter then anybody else in the world.

And I have nothing left to fear? There are a lot of things to fear. Like the selfishness of all people, the failure that will come the destruction of the world the wars that will come the economic collapse of the United States and god knows what else. What does seeing things in grey have to do with fear? I can still be afraid of the future of a nation. I can still be afraid to dissapoint my parents. So I still care about a great many things.

The thing is however when i'm giving money to charity i'm not kidding myself and saying that i'm doing it for them. I'm doing it because doing that makes me feel better about myself, yay smile that I happen to help people with it is just a plus. But all I really care about is helping myself.

To Feceman

I have just one word for you: Holland.

The Netherlands no longer follows your tradiotinal marriage, gays can marry people can live to gather and have all the rights of married peopel without being married. Healthcare is free, or at least made sure that everybody can use it. If there is a cure for a disease you have then you can get it. And abortian is allowed, you can smoke pot here and drink when you get 16. Oh and Prostitution is legal too,. By all means a country that doesn't follow the strict morale code people should have right?

But guess what, our death toll per citizen because of to much alcahol or a side effect of drinking is lower then that of the US, by a lot.

We have less teenage mothers and teenage pregnancies then any other country in the world. The US has to much.

We have less drug addicts here per citizen then in most other country's. Not all but most.

And because prostitution is legal we have less forced prostitues, we get money from taxes for it and guess what the rape count actually went down. Great isn't?

Why would all of that be you ask? Well perhaps because talking about it is better then installing fear. The US should try that. Don't go talking about old and outdated morales about discipline when it has failed already. It won't work with these times, change adept.
And is this "better" living worth the price in morality? Is it really worth it knowing that you're raising a generation of immoral, do-what-you-feel, pay-no-heed-to-the-consequences abominations?

That's where we'll disagree.

xmarksthespot
If you want a country full of sluts, keep thinking this way. Abolish the system of marriage, establish abortion clinics at every corner, and design a national medical plan so that everyone has access to the cures for STDs. Yeah, we'll be so much better off once the United States becomes its own "brave new world".Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Nope, let's force 14 year olds to have babies if they're raped and impregnated even though it's medically unsafe. Let's get those women back in the kitchen where they belong. Let's make homosexuality illegal again. While we're at it we might as well take back women's enfranchisement. Hell, we might as well go back even further in out "morals" and "values" and take back Black enfranchisement. Hell, screw that lets go 17th century styles and and unabolish slavery. Originally posted by FeceMan
If I had to choose between the two extremes, I would surely pick the latter. What the f**k? Seriously... wtf.

Spelljammer
Nope, let's force 14 year olds to have babies if they're raped and impregnated even though it's medically unsafe.
Don't lie. I won't tolerate it. In a impirealist society the rapist would have his privates chopped off if not harsher treatment thus thereby envouraging rape to not happen so the crime in itself would to deplete to near zero, and I'm sure the goverment would look the other way over an abortion in that case. Your little statement is unrealistic and childish. Growup.

Your neo-liberal society has ****ed up our economy so much women can't AFFORD to be in the kitchen..

Eh, I hate to tell you, but gays are still not given the same treatment as straights, how can they "illegalize" it moreso then they have already? Gays are asscosiated with sick peverse acts and are denied adoption/marriedge rights. And this is in your supposedly "equal" society. My ass..

Showing your ignorance as a liberal as usual. All those things are still going on all over the world. And yet you act like it's just an urban myth and are quick to call Bush a tyrant and the conservative party a bunch of cavemen wanting to bring us back to the darkages. Meanwhile women are forced into sexual slavery to put food on thier children's table, people are brainwashed from the time of conception to suicide bomb their enemies, and that's only the tip of the iceberg, because thier goverments are so sickingly evil being controled by crime lords and the most diabolical of madman. I can't even go into detail. And yet you have the auddosaity to say America is the badguy. At that the American conservatives.

THIS is why I hate the left. Because they will not bring change, only despair..

FeceMan
What the f**k?
But who is to say I would want either of the extremes?

Whirlysplatt

Its like it in the UK kids are soft

I asy send them back up chimneys smile

Bring back national service smile

xmarksthespot
But who is to say I would want either of the extremes? I'm sorry that doesn't take away from you preferring the latter extreme. To which: What the f**k?

Whirlysplatt
I'm sorry that doesn't take away from you preferring the latter extreme. To which: What the f**k?

I say they need to drink more tea

Fishy
If I had to choose between the two extremes, I would surely pick the latter.

And is this "better" living worth the price in morality? Is it really worth it knowing that you're raising a generation of immoral, do-what-you-feel, pay-no-heed-to-the-consequences abominations?

That's where we'll disagree.

Hardly...

Its working now isn't? People here now how to act with things, its not like we are going around doing everything we feel like. We know what we are doing because we are educated on it. We are in many ways more responsible then people in lets say the US that didn't have any education on the subject because we know about the dangers of it all.

Perhaps we don't think sex is evil or that drugs or evil or that drinking is evil.

But at least we know how to handle it all, we know how to make sure we won't get hurt because of it. We know things that seem so easy to know, but many Americans seem to forget everyday. Just because we don't go to church doesn't mean we have no morales. We still take care of other people, we don't steal murder or rape. We still in essence listen to most of god his rules, because we think they are the right rules. But we use it in a modern way in our own world and we do not need other people to tell us exactly how to live. We can decide these things for ourselves, because we were educated on them.

xmarksthespot
Some inconsequential ramblings as usualYou do realise I posted a societal extremity in counter to FeceMan's view of dystopia.

Whirlysplatt
You do realise I posted a societal extremity in counter to FeceMan's view of dystopia.

confused thats what it was smile

Afro Cheese
If I had to choose between the two extremes, I would surely pick the latter. And somehow you think that would be the "moral" choice?

soleran30
Liberal Liberal Liberal is all I smell/readsmile I would say place more responsibility to individuals except individuals tend to ignore responsibilitysmile BAM

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
And somehow you think that would be the "moral" choice? I'm still waiting to see if there's some sort of reasoning why the latter society - prohibition of abortion and homosexuality, lack of gender equality, disenfranchisement of blacks and women, slavery - is preferable to the former.Originally posted by FeceMan
Abolish the system of marriage, establish abortion clinics at every corner, and design a national medical plan so that everyone has access to the cures for STDs. Yeah, we'll be so much better off once the United States becomes its own "brave new world".Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Nope, let's force 14 year olds to have babies if they're raped and impregnated even though it's medically unsafe. Let's get those women back in the kitchen where they belong. Let's make homosexuality illegal again. While we're at it we might as well take back women's enfranchisement. Hell, we might as well go back even further in out "morals" and "values" and take back Black enfranchisement. Hell, screw that lets go 17th century styles and and unabolish slavery. Originally posted by FeceMan
If I had to choose between the two extremes, I would surely pick the latter. I removed "If you want a country full of sluts, keep thinking this way." from your quote - because that depends entirely on personal behaviour. Whereas the others would be institutional.

Afro Cheese
That's what I'm wondering.

Abolishing marriage would be stupid, but it's not the end of the world. Certainly nothing "evil" about it, just pointless.

Having abortion clinics on every corner is no different from how things already are. Abortion is already legal and available.

As for having the cures to STD's available.. maybe it's just me but I think that'd be a good thing. I mean why would you have a problem with that, do you WANT people to suffer if they get an STD? Wouldn't that make you... immoral?

soleran30
Morality is defined by the culture and power in presence.........being immoral is all subjective

xmarksthespot
Actually yeh, the STD cure thing seemed to me at least like a good thing. The other two don't have much of an impact.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by soleran30
Morality is defined by the culture and power in presence.........being immoral is all subjective Take your evil liberal propaganda elsewhere. stick out tongue

soleran30
Doh someone called me out.........and X man remember everything has an impact

FeceMan
I'm still waiting to see if there's some sort of reasoning why the latter society - prohibition of abortion and homosexuality, lack of gender equality, disenfranchisement of blacks and women, slavery - is preferable to the former.
Because the extreme from the past is conservative, whereas the extreme in the future is--will be, I should say--liberal. That's why it is preferable.

By the way, I don't think there's so much wrong with slavery--just the way the masters treated the slaves.

(OH NOES! Flame on!)

Bardock42

Spelljammer
The left has just proven itself infirior in mentality by making these claims of "STD clinics" don't you think if it were that simple we would've done that already?!

But God has set into motion laws. Laws that govern Him, and this universe. Laws that cannot be broken even if we wanted to break them. One such law, is cause and effect.

It may be eons before we find a cure for "any" STD. So instead of yammering about how the right needs to be more understanding, you need to teach yourself, and your children, to keep thier damn pants on untill they are ceartain they want to do this. As every cause has an effect. The sooner you accept this truth, the better off you'll be..

The problem with liberals is they want something for nothing, and that's not how the world works. Sacrifces must be made. Equivalent exchange.

You know, (yes, I admit i got that comment from Full Metal Alchemist) that suprises me too. You notice most of these anime loving "otaku" are liberal in thier thought process. But have you ever actually VISITED Japan? The majority of people are very conservative. And yet you want to be just like them. So either you're liers or retarded. Choose your poison..

leana marie
here here!! yes hey guess what? ive been to japan!

Spelljammer
Originally posted by leana marie
here here!! yes hey guess what? ive been to japan!
One of my net friends was Japanease. I swear this is what happend when we talked..

Sith01: Young people are so stupid..
SpellJammer: I know right?! If we instilled into these bastards to stop questioning authority and to have sex, maybe they could concern themselves with contributing to society and become smarter! Then we might actually be able to keep up with the Japanease!
Sith01: I'm Japanease..
SpellJammer: Oh.. well.. they need to wakeup! Carbs are the enemy! If it were up to the global market we'd all be vegetarian!
Sith01: I'm a vegetarian.
SpellJammer: I suck at this.. messed

leana marie
thats so funny! laughing

Bardock42
One of my net friends was Japanease. I swear this is what happend when we talked..

SpellJammer: I know right?! If we instilled into these bastards to stop questioning authority and to have sex, maybe they could concern themselves with contributing to society and become smarter! Then we might actually be able to keep up with the Japanease!
SpellJammer: Oh.. well.. they need to wakeup! Carbs are the enemy! If it were up to the global market we'd all be vegetarian!

Although you are a fascist you are so ****ing funny....

leana marie
i dont get whats fascist about it huh

Spelljammer
He's one of my many arch-nemmesis. Okay, not really arch-nemmesis. More like The Frogman to my Spiderman. XP

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/images/frog_man/frogman1.jpg

Bardock42
Oh nothing in that...but Big Evil in general, although calling himself Socialist is a fascist.....kind of social fascist I guess...but not like Batman.....

Bardock42
He's one of my many arch-nemmesis. Okay, not really arch-nemmesis. More like The Frogman to my Spiderman. XP

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/images/frog_man/frogman1.jpg

Oh, coe on you know I love you...you are one of the most entertainign people on here....well..you were...

Great Vengeance
Yes, the "morals" and "values" of the past generation should be applied to the modern world and need not evolve to changing times... Yes, imposing strict authoritarian rules on young people is the best way to make them do what you want...

Sarcasm btw.

Remove the "sarcasm btw" and you are correct.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh nothing in that...but Big Evil in general, although calling himself Socialist is a fascist.....kind of social fascist I guess...but not like Batman.....
I have been compared to Stalin many of time..

Lana

I hope the Japanese person you were talking to knew how to spell his or her own nationality....no expression

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Someone's starting to sound like Hitler, except not as smart...

How is trying to bring back morals and values into america being like hitler? You couldnt be more wrong.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
I hope the Japanese person you were talking to knew how to spell his or her own nationality....no expression

Come on..jsut admit that it is funny....it's probably stolen from some Comedy Routine too....

Spelljammer
http://members.fortunecity.com/dm_bishop2/marvel/beetle002.JPG
I'll get you Spiderposter!

leana marie
oh man i was gonna say something, but i forgot

Spelljammer
oh man i was gonna say something, but i forgot
How many liberals does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Three..

One to sell the lightbulb he makes through sweatshops but still sells it at an outrageous price..
One to buy it, complain about the heavy cost, blame president Bush for the rut our economy is in, and boycott the lightbulb.
The third to take it and screw it in so he can have lighting whilst commiting adultry.

laughing

Lana
Come on..jsut admit that it is funny....it's probably stolen from some Comedy Routine too....

Except, it really wasn't funny.

http://members.fortunecity.com/dm_bishop2/marvel/beetle002.JPG
I'll get you Spiderposter!

Nice hotlinked image that doesn't work because hotlinking is illegal and blocked from that site no expression

BackFire

Hush up and give me drugs and poon.

Bardock42
Except, it really wasn't funny.

Nice hotlinked image that doesn't work because hotlinking is illegal and blocked from that site no expression

oh come on.....giggling at a joke of a Conservative Social-fascist won't make you any less liberal....

Spelljammer
oh come on.....giggling at a joke of a Conservative Social-fascist
You make me sound like Tony Blair. laughing out loud

Bardock42
You make me sound like Tony Blair. laughing out loud

No he's just a social idiot.....or maybe a cocaine socialist.......

Lana
Originally posted by BackFire
Hush up and give me drugs and poon.

laughing out loud

oh come on.....giggling at a joke of a Conservative Social-fascist won't make you any less liberal....

If it were funny I'd have laughed...but I've heard so many variations of something like that it's just tiresome.

Red Superfly
Yo fo-shizzle, it's "Be An American Day" an' I'm here to be spreadin' da love for all da ho's and bitches.

*goes to school, shoots other students*

Fo shizzle bizzle nizzle kizzle wizzle drizzle.

*drinks 'Something-aide', changes name to Brad Falconburger, the most American name of all time*

Time to play on my Xbox. Moooooom? Can I have another videogame for my XBox? Why not b!tch!? I wanna freakin' XBox game! Wah wah wah! I'm gonna go and form an emo band and complain about why you never buy me videogames when I want them.

WHOOO! YEAH!!!!! WHOOOO! YEAH! WOOOOO!!!!!! YEAAAAAH!!!!

WHOO!!!!! YEAH!!!! WHOOO!!!! YEAH!!!!! WHOOO!!!!! (obnoxiously)

(this in no way represents Red Superfly's true feeling towards the USA, so shut the hell up any rednecks who are getting ready to throw Bibles)

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Yo fo-shizzle, it's "Be An American Day" an' I'm here to be spreadin' da love for all da ho's and bitches.

*goes to school, shoots other students*

Fo shizzle bizzle nizzle kizzle wizzle drizzle.

*drinks 'Something-aide', changes name to Brad Falconburger, the most American name of all time*

Time to play on my Xbox. Moooooom? Can I have another videogame for my XBox? Why not b!tch!? I wanna freakin' XBox game! Wah wah wah! I'm gonna go and form an emo band and complain about why you never buy me videogames when I want them.

WHOOO! YEAH!!!!! WHOOOO! YEAH! WOOOOO!!!!!! YEAAAAAH!!!!

WHOO!!!!! YEAH!!!! WHOOO!!!! YEAH!!!!! WHOOO!!!!! (obnoxiously)

(this in no way represents Red Superfly's true feeling towards the USA, so shut the hell up any rednecks who are getting ready to throw Bibles)

That was FUNNY 2 me!

Afro Cheese
By the way, I don't think there's so much wrong with slavery--just the way the masters treated the slaves. Please then, explain how slavery could be practiced in a morally acceptable manner.

The left has just proven itself infirior in mentality by making these claims of "STD clinics" don't you think if it were that simple we would've done that already?! I only mentioned that cause Feceman listed it as one of the many bad things that would happen in an extreme liberal society. Wasn't saying I thought it was possible, just that it didn't seem like a bad thing at all.

And I'm not with "the left" either. Don't hold what I do against them and don't hold what they do against me, I don't want to be lumped in with a bunch of people who I disagree with half the time.

Bardock42
Please then, explain how slavery could be practiced in a morally acceptable manner.

I only mentioned that cause Feceman listed it as one of the many bad things that would happen in an extreme liberal society. Wasn't saying I thought it was possible, just that it didn't seem like a bad thing at all.

And I'm not with "the left" either. Don't hold what I do against them and don't hold what they do against me, I don't want to be lumped in with a bunch of people who I disagree with half the time.
Ha exactly my point....I really am a liberal...but this crazy ass definition of liberal in the US really doesn't apply to me....I only agree to some of their thoughts..

FeceMan
Please then, explain how slavery could be practiced in a morally acceptable manner.
Morally acceptable to whom? To me, it would be the masters not doing the whole 'beating, raping, separating families, treating slaves like sub-humans, releasing the hounds, rinse and repeat' bit.

Superfly4000
the reason for stupidity in america = MTV

Fishy
Morally acceptable to whom? To me, it would be the masters not doing the whole 'beating, raping, separating families, treating slaves like sub-humans, releasing the hounds, rinse and repeat' bit.

So freedom doesn't matter to you at all?

Spelljammer
*Stupid drivvle*
Why not retort with immitating you damn yuppie yankees?

"Ohnoes! My goverment did something I didn't like! I have to tell the whole world about it and cut myself!

Shit! I'm not happy with the way I look because some ******* says I'm ugly! I'm going to spend millions of dollars on plastic surgery and cut myself!

You stupid hicks eating meat! It's so primitive! I won't take into account how more animals die each year by getting caught in the tractor fields to round my wheat for my whole-grain bagel. I'll just cut myself to ease the pain.."

Here's an idea, save yourself a bunch of money on razors and invest in a gun and one bullet. I know liberals are against guns, but maybe they wouldn't be if they had the brain to use one..

Inspectah Deck

To late

Red Superfly

"Ohnoes! My goverment did something I didn't like! I have to tell the whole world about it and cut myself!

Shit! I'm not happy with the way I look because some ******* says I'm ugly! I'm going to spend millions of dollars on plastic surgery and cut myself!

You stupid hicks eating meat! It's so primitive! I won't take into account how more animals die each year by getting caught in the tractor fields to round my wheat for my whole-grain bagel. I'll just cut myself to ease the pain.."

Here's an idea, save yourself a bunch of money on razors and invest in a gun and one bullet. I know liberals are against guns, but maybe they wouldn't be if they had the brain to use one..

It's not all bad.

I'd like to sing a song, by NOFX.

"The people are nicer, in the UK
The food is better, in the UK
But America has better crack cocaine."

You know what they say, every cloud...........

Spelljammer
lol, I admit it was probably an American who inevnted crack. Cocaine in it's original form wasn't good enough, so they had to bleach it and purify it to make crack..

The funny thing is, most people who smoke crack in this country vote democrat. Suprise Suprise..

Inspectah Deck

laughing out loud

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Superfly4000
You mean The Real World.

All t.v. is stupifying our children, yes, especialy them. But children's cartoons have grown dumber too, even news outlets such as msnbcnews have retarded.. It's everywhere..

Inspectah Deck
You mean The Real World.

All t.v. is stupifying our children, yes, especialy them. But children's cartoons have grown dumber too, even news outlets such as msnbcnews have retarded.. It's everywhere..

Like a epidemic

Spelljammer
I should make a paraody. Dawn of the Deadheads..

Darth Revan

So the phrase "A Perfect Circle" under your name doesn't refer to the band, does it? no expression

Afro Cheese
Morally acceptable to whom? To me, it would be the masters not doing the whole 'beating, raping, separating families, treating slaves like sub-humans, releasing the hounds, rinse and repeat' bit. But the whole "forced labor" bit is fine?

And how do you get slaves to be loyal to you and work for you without making them fear you? Regardless of how well you treat them, nobody is going to WANT to be your slave.

Bardock42
But the whole "forced labor" bit is fine?

And how do you get slaves to be loyal to you and work for you without making them fear you? Regardless of how well you treat them, nobody is going to WANT to be your slave.

That'S where the mistake lies.....I think slavery is acceptable when it is chosen by the person...and that can happen....in societys where honour is a big thing.....you give all your rights to your owner...work for him live by his laws...and actually becoe a member of their family.....there can be symbiotic relationships that could be seen as "Slavery" ......well except if yur definition of slavery is "Someone is forced to work for another person and doesn't want it" ........then not I guess.....

Fire
I think the normal concept of the word slavery implies that it is not self chosen BD

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fire
I think the normal concept of the word slavery implies that it is not self chosen BD
I disagree .....
"The 1926 Slavery Convention described slavery as "...the status or condition of a person over whom any or all of the powers attaching to the right of ownership are exercised..." "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery

By this definiton one can very well decide to become a slave.....

Red Superfly

By this definiton one can very well decide to become a slave.....

Like Chewbacca.

Bardock42
Like Chewbacca.

Yes

Fishy
Great example stick out tongue

Still Bardock, soemthing like that is possible already. People can follow a person all they want and give everything to that person if they want. They can be somebody his slave for as long as they want, its no problem. Because people want it, no need to create a law to allow that. Nobody is doing anything against the law. Owning people however is different because at one point in time they might change their opinion on the matter. If you already gave somebody else everything then there really isn't anything you can do.

Bardock42
Great example stick out tongue

Still Bardock, soemthing like that is possible already. People can follow a person all they want and give everything to that person if they want. They can be somebody his slave for as long as they want, its no problem. Because people want it, no need to create a law to allow that. Nobody is doing anything against the law. Owning people however is different because at one point in time they might change their opinion on the matter. If you already gave somebody else everything then there really isn't anything you can do.

Well I am not saying there should be a law allowing it.....but the Law might stop such actions because it thinks one has to claim there human-rights...I disagree...I think people are allowed to guive up their own rights.....

Fishy
Well I am not saying there should be a law allowing it.....but the Law might stop such actions because it thinks one has to claim there human-rights...I disagree...I think people are allowed to guive up their own rights.....

Perhaps, but they should be able to get them back whenever they want..

And at this time they can do that, they can let others do whatever they want as long as its within the law..

That means no letting yourself be eaten.

Spelljammer
Slavery is like communism, as long as there's someone to corrupt it, they will.

Even if say, prisoners were given slave jobs, they'd get abused because as a slave, the owners see them as maybe an animal, but sense animals have a ceartain innocence about them which humans don't share, there's nothing to hold the wrath back anymore.. And hell, for that matter you may as well just kill prisoners instead of giving them a life of rape and physichal mauling at the hands of thier owner. Not to meation, what would slavery do to our economy? Maid service, groundskeeping, again, the only people that will suffer is blue collar Johnny trying to make ends meat.. It's always the poorer classes that get the shaft in descisions like those. Always..

Bardock42
Perhaps, but they should be able to get them back whenever they want..

And at this time they can do that, they can let others do whatever they want as long as its within the law..

That means no letting yourself be eaten.

Indeed......except that youi should have the right ot be eaten if you want to....

botankus
What the f**k?
Hey, I thought this was supposed to be the thread about how dumb teenagers are. Back on topic, everyone!

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
What the f**k?
Hey, I thought this was supposed to be the thread about how dumb teenagers are. Back on topic, everyone!

No.....it'S a thread aboot how stupid teenagers are cause they don't think it's ones right to be eaten by whom one wants to be eaten by....

Spelljammer
Originally posted by botankus
What the f**k?
http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgpp0573.jpg
I knew I shouldt've taken that left turn at Albaquorkie..

Fishy
Indeed......except that youi should have the right ot be eaten if you want to....

Well proving that you want to is kinda hard, but if you can proof it then I agree... No matter how stupid it is

Bardock42
Well proving that you want to is kinda hard, but if you can proof it then I agree... No matter how stupid it is

Why? ...should be rather easy.....I believe....

WindDancer
Originally posted by Superfly4000

Well, there is also MTV Europe and MTV Asia, and also MTV Latin America. If we go with your logic then the whole world is stupid. Damn those music networks. wink

Fishy
Why? ...should be rather easy.....I believe....

Proving that it isn't forced, isn't that easy... I mean writing a contract won't work, you probably need some report by some expert saying you know what you are doing and all that crap.

I mean you have to be sure that there is no force at all. With something like this I mean it would suck if you allow it but then later on you find out the guy was forced... Especially if you can't charge the guy for what he did because the other guy signed a contract

manny321
Well the thing that does not make sense is why did i see more messed up schools in the US then in Japan or Canada. I don't think its liberal or conservative ideas. I say the lack of care about education and funding for schools these days.

By the way if you want to know i am a centerist thats a liberal on social issues (like gay marriage, abortion) but conservative on the econmey.

Spelljammer
Has nothing to do with fundings. Mentaly Americans are just infirior.

Most students don't want to learn.
Most teachers don't want to teach.

Also liberals are to blame somewhat with thier lack of dsiciplinory measures. Anytime anyone does anything to teach children or even adults how to act respectively, the left throws a hissy fit and has it banned. Like bullying, how is a kid suppose to learn if he's terrified of coughing blood because some ogre doesn't like him? If he "tells a teacher", they rarely ever do anything about it. (Though they could easily expell him indefinitly..) so instead, the ogre catches wind that he's a snitch, he gets beaten harder, and he's dubbed a snitch. If he fights back, i'm sure the left would dissaprove of that too as they ALWAYS do with fighting back, not to meation it probably won't do him any good and he'll just get his ass kicked slower then usual. The only option left is for him to dropout. And he was the GOOD kid.

This is just one of many examples of how the left is destroying our country with thier amoral attitudes and thier rampant stupidity in both economic and social standpoints.. You know, even as a little kid i've thought like this. And my mom and dad (dad out of not being too bright, mom out of not liking to argue) stay out of politics. So they aren't to blame for my uber hatred of the left. I have just viewed how both sides work, and though the right has MANY flaws, they're igsinificant to the general picture. Where as the left's flaws impede on my freedom, my money, my security, and damnit, even my soul..

Inspectah Deck
That'S where the mistake lies.....I think slavery is acceptable when it is chosen by the person...and that can happen....in societys where honour is a big thing.....you give all your rights to your owner...work for him live by his laws...and actually becoe a member of their family.....there can be symbiotic relationships that could be seen as "Slavery" ......well except if yur definition of slavery is "Someone is forced to work for another person and doesn't want it" ........then not I guess.....

You describe slavery as if it was a good thing

manny321
Bullying is easily solved by having friends or being part of a group. Violence may be more entertaining but it just leads to more trouble as i have seen. Imo you need both to solve the problem. Once everyone had there groups the bullying ceased to exist in my high school.

Imo the far right and the far left are totally messed. Its the center thats the best and usually the party that wins up here in Canada. The far right i found crazy and the far left i totally disagree with.

However I disagree that the left destroy the econemy. Wasn't the economy much better during Clinton then Bush. Bush is terrible on the economy. He sent a country with extra cash to a country that has some serious finical problems and they will get much worse trust me. Same here in Canada when a Conservative was in office he sent the Country to bankruptcy and the Liberals are swimming in extra cash now.

Spelljammer
Well I do agree with alot of left views on the economy, but you gotta remember too this is America. We're ****ed up no matter what we do. We call a rubix cube "the space bending orb"..

Infact I've stated before I'm left economicaly but right socialy. You'd laugh if it wasn't so sad how libertarians evrywhere say the same thing "that sounds scary".

Libertarians are like cavemen who want a better economy only so they can abuse it to buy child prostitutes or something..

manny321
Im left on social issues Ex (minority rights, gays, abortion and stuff.)

Spelljammer
You're just left in general you Michal Moore reject. laughing out loud

That's okay, I like Michal Moore, he has passion. Passion is what fuels The Force. \m/ evil face \m/

manny321
I liked bowling for columbine but F 9/11 was not too good. However showed Bush is not intelligent as many thought. Imo Clinton is an intellectual compared to him.

Plus my views are what most Canadians think like. We are mostly from left to center.
Bush is made fun of openly on Canadian media.
ON the Canadian Broadcast Channel they were talking about bush turning army bases to Oil Refineries. The CBC guy "only Bush would think of anything so stupid."
Global National is imo the most conservative still goes after him good. Today Bush talked about conserving gas. The reporter said "bush said something we never ever expected in our lives."
Also when the 2004 election happens they showed 70% or something Canadians would never vote for Bush. The reporter said "Bush Bashing is like A national sport these days."

I find it hilarious, wish I could hear the same in the US networks.

Spelljammer
Is it true you guy's are a socialism? Cause Ron said that (A pastor at my friend's church) and he's Canadian.

manny321
Well sort of. The health Care is by the govt and not to many things are privatized. Selling Beer is mostly by the GOVT however one store chain makes some profit. One of the Channels the CBC is funded mostly by the govt and is the major Chanel up here however there are like a million other channels. Some provinces have private auto insurance or hydro some do not. Mostly its a strong Govt presence in many things however its getting to become more private. Were social but to the extent as some European countries.

There's more but i can't fully remember everything. I don't mind it this way.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
You describe slavery as if it was a good thing

I describe slavery as a neutral thing.....what it is.....I am saying there can be slavery-like relationships that would be considered good by both sides......

botankus
Originally posted by manny321
Wasn't the economy much better during Clinton then Bush. Bush is terrible on the economy.

They may be a good statement in 2005, but my personal barometer was the railroad industry at the changeover of presidents in late 2000. I worked in the rail car industry which provided rail cars to UP, CN, and NS among many companies, and I lost my job due to a 1,000 employee plant closure at the end of the Clinton era. I got my next job, in another manufacturing industy, shortly after Bush was elected in Jan. 2001. But that's just my personal story.

FeceMan
So freedom doesn't matter to you at all?
Hmm...not really. I wouldn't mind being a slave if I had nice conditions. Better than being a bum.
But the whole "forced labor" bit is fine?

Don't know. Like I said, I'd rather be a slave than be homeless or street trash. But that's not for everyone.

If you must know, I'm picturing 'slavery' (in my case) as more of a full-time job, where one lives at one's workplace, gets free meals and healthcare, middle-class living conditions, and normal work days and hours.

But that's my picture. Of course, I would rather not be a slave, but if it came down to slavery or death, I would have to pick the former.

Spelljammer
Some people already work like slaves do to our shit economy. Like my mother.

We have more money now then we did with Clinton, but still not nearly enough.

manny321
how about there is more then enough money but it is not getting spent properly the govt..

Spelljammer
Originally posted by manny321
how about there is more then enough money but it is not getting spent properly the govt..
True that. I may come across as cold, but here's some things I wouldn't do..

School:
If children want to learn, they'll find a way. Money is wasted on a majority of children who are going to grow up stupid anyway because they don't care. We can't be expected to fund for schooling when only 1 out of 10 students actually CARES about an education..

Katerina victims:
Screw them. They knew the risks that would be taken when they stayed there. They've lost everything anyway, what's the point in helping them? They're probably radiated or something anyway. If they want, we can kill them to end their suffering, but that's about it.

Affirmative Action:
Unless you have spray painted over your door "go home ******". I don't believe you are the victim of rascism and I'm not going to treat you as such. You don't get a dime.

Abortion:
Privately funded. If liberals love it so much they can spend thier own damn money and hospitals can have specials rooms for it, but it mostly be funded by people who want "the freedom of choice". Liberals can pat themselves on the back they made a differance, but my goverment will not be responsible for the murder of children.

NASA:
Space travel is stupid. We're not going to find anything. And we are just as likely to bring home a terrible bacteria we have no way of fighting against as we are to find something that could give us a cure to a disease. Just leave well enough alone.

The Arts:
What bullcrap. What constitutes as "art"? It's subjective and changes from person to person. Something so opinionated and varaint should not be funded by the goverment.

Rehabilitation:
You got yourself into that mess, get yourself out. What do I look like? Satan Clause? (Did that on purpose.. stick out tongue ) Get together with family and friends and work your way up to coming clean. Don't expect mommy and daddy goverment to help you back up when you fall and broke your ass when you knew it was illegal to buy drugs ANYWAY..

With those cuts right there, I could decrease taxes so much, even the poor would have nice houses and two cars..

manny321
WOW in Canada you be called a right wing nut job and a nut job you are.

I disagree on many points.

ARTS: just because you can't draw, or paint or play a instrument you should not stop others. For some thats all they can do and many have made agood living on it.

School: Your idea is stupid. Damn it if you pay money to get "real teachers" and have "real classes" maybe more students would care. You see the product of what happens when you don't fund schools.

Abortion i sort of agree with but how about the persons poor?

Also on Tax cuts. I think we should not cut taxes any further. Why we will in the end have to pay more taxes then ever to save our own asses.

You see the extreme left (meaning help everyone and fund everything) and the extreme right (screw everyone, the govt helps no one) will not work. The challenge is to get a right mix of both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.