What are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EsteemedLeader
Nerd- Member of the robotics team, math is nothing to you, books are actually fun, watches Full Metal Alchemist, etc.

Loser- Math class is there so you can catch up on sleep you missed. That hot girl really likes you, and she'd definitely go out with you, so you're going to ask her out tomorrow. It's always tomorrow sad ...

Prep- Preppy, cheerleaders, planning your scholarship, popularity. You wear collared shirts because you actually want too *shudders*yucky.

Goth- Everyone hates you, but you'll get the last laugh when you gun them all down today. Oops, you were too busy putting on 9 layers of make-up this morning to remember your AK. Oh well...

EMO- Even worse than goths.

Surfer or skater- Pretty self explanitory.

Normal- More appropriately called "boring".

Redneck- Gon' fishin' or muddin', camo hats, Confederate flags hanging off your roof, hates black people, dresses up in white robes and pointy hoods...

EsteemedLeader
I went with loser.happy

Family_guy725
im like not listed up there so i went with normal

Royal Knight
Loser

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Royal Knight
Loser

Hurray!!! We're losers! big grin

EsteemedLeader
Oops, I forgot to put "Gangsta" in the poll. DAMN IT!!!

snake_eyes616
Im a mix of Nerd/Loser. And by nerd I mean videogame loving computer freak, lol

Royal Knight
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Hurray!!! We're losers! big grin

smile

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by snake_eyes616
Im a mix of Nerd/Loser. And by nerd I mean videogame loving computer freak, lol

I think most of the people on an internet forum would be computer freaks laughing

Royal Knight
I think most of the people on an internet forum would be computer freaks laughing

eh stick out tongue

nah i am not, i do not hang around the internet that long

ReverendMakashi
Nerd- Member of the robotics team, math is nothing to you, books are actually fun, watches Full Metal Alchemist, etc.

Loser- Math class is there so you can catch up on sleep you missed. That hot girl really likes you, and she'd definitely go out with you, so you're going to ask her out tomorrow. It's always tomorrow sad ...

Prep- Preppy, cheerleaders, planning your scholarship, popularity. You wear collared shirts because you actually want too *shudders*yucky.

Goth- Everyone hates you, but you'll get the last laugh when you gun them all down today. Oops, you were too busy putting on 9 layers of make-up this morning to remember your AK. Oh well...

Redneck- Gon' fishin' or muddin', camo hats, Confederate flags hanging off your roof, hates black people, dresses up in white robes and pointy hoods...

You forgot 1. Idiot, 2. Moron, 3. Nimrod............

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi
You forgot 1. Idiot, 2. Moron, 3. Nimrod............

Nah, those are subdivisions. And i didn't forgot "moron", it's clearly the last option on the poll laughing

ReverendMakashi
Nah, those are subdivisions. And i didn't forgot "moron", it's clearly the last option on the poll laughing

Whatch u sayin boy? Git-r done!!!!1 LOL.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi
Whatch u sayin boy? Git-r done!!!!1 LOL.

Redneckitism sucks. We should put all of them on a little island and name it "Redneckia" and then nuke it...

Spelljammer
I'm a gothc redneck. Ouch.

BlackC@t
We don't really have sterotypes at our schools.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Spelljammer
I'm a gothc redneck. Ouch.

Wow, I'd kill you if I passed you on the street...

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by BlackC@t
We don't really have sterotypes at our schools.

I smell bull****...

Dark_chan
im a goth just a little happier on here and emo but hey.... thats how i like it

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Dark_chan
im a goth just a little happier on here
argh i just lost the little respect i had for you right there

Dark_chan
im fine with that and i just edited it btw

Wolflet
no expression

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Dark_chan
im a goth just a little happier on here and emo but hey.... thats how i like it

That sucks...

Wickerman
Normal aka boring sad

~wickerman~

EsteemedLeader
Alright, who's the one that put "redneck"?

*Jumps on table and looks around suspiciously*

BlackC@t
I smell bull****...

Then take your head out of your ass.

You see, in New Zealand, most of us are something called 'normal.'
Not too sure if you americans have heard of it...

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Then take your head out of your ass.

You see, in New Zealand, most of us are something called 'normal.'
Not too sure if you americans have heard of it...

Blow it out your pipe-hole nationalist scum!

Imaginary
I smell bull****...

How the hell would you know? She's right, it's not like that in NZ or Australia.

Wickerman
Alright, who's the one that put "redneck"?

*Jumps on table and looks around suspiciously*

*cough*kidrock*cough*

roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

BlackC@t
^Imag, right on, brotha'! cool

Imaginary
diva

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Imaginary
How the hell would you know? She's right, it's not like that in NZ or Australia.

Yes, I'm certain you don't have preps in Australia roll eyes (sarcastic)

And btw, isn't Australia the surfer capitol of the world!?

Wickerman

There's this little place called Hawaii ya know? stick out tongue

~wickerman~

jinzin
i spend hours in the day on the comic book versus forums... you do the math....

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Wickerman
There's this little place called Hawaii ya know? stick out tongue

~wickerman~

They may have more surfers per square mile, but Australia is an entire continent... wink

Wickerman
They may have more surfers per square mile, but Australia is an entire continent... wink

half of which is a freekin desert wink

~wickerman~

EsteemedLeader
half of which is a freekin desert wink

~wickerman~

Which is surrounded by ocean wink

Wickerman

I'm going to get Mist in here wink

~wickerman~

EsteemedLeader

~wickerman~

winkWho is surrounded b- oh wait, what? confused

Lord Shadow Z
I'm a Loser

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
I'm a Loser

And for that reason, you're cool with me! big grin

Lord Shadow Z
And for that reason, you're cool with me! big grin

Cheers beer

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
Cheers beer

cheers

Anoushka
this list is so shallow and superficial.is the other side of the world really like that?

we don't have more than half of the stereotypes up there stick out tongue and most of us don't conform to real stereotypes anyway.atleast not here in school.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Anoushka
this list is so shallow and superficial.is the other side of the world really like that?

we don't have more than half of the stereotypes up there stick out tongue and most of us don't conform to real stereotypes anyway.atleast not here in school.

And who is "we"?

Otaku
Surfer Skater smile

Though everybody hates skaters where i come from.So i might as well be a loser...

Anoushka
laughing out loud i'm from singapore.don't know about other countries in asia,but from what i've seen,we don't vary that much.

maybe it's due to the fact that we all wear uniforms - it dilutes much of the stereotyping.
although we still have the 'nerds','cool gang' and 'havoc-ers' amongst the normal people.and just cuz one scores really well or is an overachiever,she/he's not labelled a nerd.and when exams come,most of us become hremits and study through nights anyway.with like,no social life or anything.

EsteemedLeader
laughing out loud i'm from singapore.don't know about other countries in asia,but from what i've seen,we don't vary that much.

maybe it's due to the fact that we all wear uniforms - it dilutes much of the stereotyping.
although we still have the 'nerds','cool gang' and 'havoc-ers' amongst the normal people.and just cuz one scores really well or is an overachiever,she/he's not labelled a nerd.and when exams come,most of us become hremits and study through nights anyway.with like,no social life or anything.

Sound like a bunch of drones to me...

Neo_Version 7
There was a thread like this in the GDF a while ago. But I'm probably a mix of nerd and normal. erm

Anoushka

and you guys sound rather messed up and shallow to me -shrugs- different culture i guess.

here,we base things on merit,intelligence,and talent.not just looks.

EsteemedLeader
and you guys sound rather messed up and shallow to me -shrugs- different culture i guess.

here,we base things on merit,intelligence,and talent.not just looks.

Someone sounds like nationalist scum to me...

Anoushka
i don't appreciate you hurling insults at me.for you information,many of us here are very much NOT patriotic.we just happen to be able to look beyond the surface.

for example.the rugby team in my school.they're highly respected as they're the rugby powerhouse amongst the rest of the colleges.
the same way,my school's drama club is the best amongst almost every single school in the country.and many people watch our plays,public and friends.and we're held in high esteem for the professional standards of our works.
those who get singled out for getting international awards are also very highly regarded.
and this is all for themselves.not for the nation.those are just side effects.

as you can see,it all ranges from sports to the arts,not just the academics.
i will not stand for one more insult.

Wickerman

All you have to say now is "They all look the same anyway" and i'm tossing you in the same pile as kidrock laughing out loud

~wickerman~

EsteemedLeader
i don't appreciate you hurling insults at me.for you information,many of us here are very much NOT patriotic.we just happen to be able to look beyond the surface.

for example.the rugby team in my school.they're highly respected as they're the rugby powerhouse amongst the rest of the colleges.
the same way,my school's drama club is the best amongst almost every single school in the country.and many people watch our plays,public and friends.and we're held in high esteem for the professional standards of our works.
those who get singled out for getting international awards are also very highly regarded.
and this is all for themselves.not for the nation.those are just side effects.

as you can see,it all ranges from sports to the arts,not just the academics.
i will not stand for one more insult.

I'm insulting? Who was it that called us "messed up and shallow"?

Anoushka
i said the list was shallow and superficial.then i asked if (i quote) 'the other side of the world' was really like that.

thus,i'm not insulting any of you,but commenting on how,in my side of the world's view,that list will be seen as shallow,and clarifying if it's true ,or if you're just exaggerating.

and my comment about 'messed up and shallow' came after yours of 'drones'.i admit,that was immature,and i'm sorry for that,but i didn't instigate it.

EsteemedLeader
i said the list was shallow and superficial.then i asked if (i quote) 'the other side of the world' was really like that.

thus,i'm not insulting any of you,but commenting on how,in my side of the world's view,that list will be seen as shallow,and clarifying if it's true ,or if you're just exaggerating.

and my comment about 'messed up and shallow' came after yours of 'drones'.i admit,that was immature,and i'm sorry for that,but i didn't instigate it.

How is the list superficial if there are obvious votes on it? These people DO exist you know...

You can't possibly represent your 'side of the world'. Are you telling me that there are no shallow people, goths, preps, nerds or losers in all of Asia? Listen to yourself!

Fact is, you were the one who said people don't 'vary much' where you are, and I can't think of a better definition for 'drones' than that.

So, would you please...

Anoushka
1) yes there are.but they are a minority.not the stereotype.there are exceptions to every rule.
2) i research a lot on asian societies,my ambition being an anthropologist/journalist.
3)i live in singapore,which has the culmination of almost every aspect of asia.
4) the words you use are insulting,whether you realise it or not.

roll eyes (sarcastic) talk about irony.

look at who the noob is here.
i rest my case.

Bardock42
Hm....let e approch this from a reasonable point of view...I can be relatively sure that I am huan......I also only have few doubts that I am male......now I am considered White or Caucasian and I am a European (that is only temporary though, Same for German.........actually everything I say beyond that is rather vague and not really ah good way to group me.....

Anoushka
^see what i mean???
he doesn't fit in with the list!

Neo_Version 7
This is getting fun. happy

EsteemedLeader
^see what i mean???
he doesn't fit in with the list!

Actually, that sure sounds like a vote for "Normal" to me...

Anoushka
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
This is getting fun. happy

laughing out loud trust you to take pleasure in this!!

seriously,though.i don't wanna get into a fight or anything.and i'm no facsist either.but i do have,buried deep DEEP DEEP inside me,some pride for my country and it's high standards,an even the fact that we wear uniforms in school.it does have a very good effect on social lives in school.

ssssshhhhhhh..............ninja

Neo_Version 7
It's all good. stick out tongue

Anoushka
Actually, that sure sounds like a vote for "Normal" to me...

and i quote 'Normal- More appropriately called "boring".'

sure does loads to the self esteem smile

EsteemedLeader
laughing out loud trust you to take pleasure in this!!

seriously,though.i don't wanna get into a fight or anything.and i'm no facsist either.but i do have,buried deep DEEP DEEP inside me,some pride for my country and it's high standards,an even the fact that we wear uniforms in school.it does have a very good effect on social lives in school.

ssssshhhhhhh..............ninja

This argument doesn't even have anything to do with clothes, so why do you keep bringing up the uniforms? And how does something YOU do define your country? Does the entire country of Singapore wear uniforms 24/7? Do you think that there aren't uniforms in many American schools?

Anoushka
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
It's all good. stick out tongue
happy atleast someone realises it.
but of course.'03er love

Neo_Version 7
thumb up happy

Anoushka
This argument doesn't even have anything to do with clothes, so why do you keep bringing up the uniforms? And how does something YOU do define your country? Does the entire country of Singapore wear uniforms 24/7? Do you think that there aren't uniforms in many American schools?

actually,yes.

except for polytechnics which don't take up much.
and sundays when we don't have school.

because,as people say,you are what you wear.

i mean,think about it,would people know you were 'goth' or 'preppy' if they didn't see your clothes?they define the person.

think deep,dear.such stereotypes don't just come due to one aspect of a person.

EsteemedLeader
and i quote 'Normal- More appropriately called "boring".'

sure does loads to the self esteem smile

That is a JOKE. To be FUN. And that is not part of the poll, everything on the poll had a stupid pun. Even the thing I voted for! I'm not exactly here to help your self esteem anyway...

EsteemedLeader
actually,yes.

except for polytechnics which don't take up much.
and sundays when we don't have school.

because,as people say,you are what you wear.

i mean,think about it,would people know you were 'goth' or 'preppy' if they didn't see your clothes?they define the person.

think deep,dear.such stereotypes don't just come due to one aspect of a person.

We're not talking specifically of school children are we? Cause I could have sworn any one above the age of thirteen could join this forum. And haven't you ever heard "The clothes don't make the man"? Are you actually saying there is only ONE style that EVERYBODY in Singapore goes by?

Anoushka
That is a JOKE. To be FUN. And that is not part of the poll, everything on the poll had a stupid pun. Even the thing I voted for! I'm not exactly here to help your self esteem anyway...

okay,good for you.

and thank goodness you aren't.

okay,yes i know the poll was for fun,but everything in comedy reflects a certain view on society too.

Anoushka
We're not talking specifically of school children are we? Cause I could have sworn any one above the age of thirteen could join this forum. And haven't you ever heard "The clothes don't make the man"? Are you actually saying there is only ONE style that EVERYBODY in Singapore goes by?

yup.more or less.seriously.we're not exactly the fashion capital of the world.go into town and you'll hardly see anything whih stands out.almost everything looks the same.bermudas,t-shirts,polos,slippers,sandals,heels,skirts which more or less look the same,jeans...there ya go.

yup.unless the adults are in work clothes.then they're mostly in black jackets.

see?my point is,you and i live in completely different societies,and i was basically asking if you were telling the truth about such stereotypes or just exaggerating.forgive my ignorance,i'm not one who flies over the America every weekend.i've never even been out of Asia.

make another insulting comment about that,and i'll not stand for it.i'm still fuming over the 'STFU you n00b' part.especially since you're the noob,not me.
either way,i'm logging off.don't bother replying.

EsteemedLeader
yup.more or less.seriously.we're not exactly the fashion capital of the world.go into town and you'll hardly see anything whih stands out.almost everything looks the same.bermudas,t-shirts,polos,slippers,sandals,heels,skirts which more or less look the same,jeans...there ya go.

yup.unless the adults are in work clothes.then they're mostly in black jackets.

see?my point is,you and i live in completely different societies,and i was basically asking if you were telling the truth about such stereotypes or just exaggerating.forgive my ignorance,i'm not one who flies over the America every weekend.i've never even been out of Asia.

make another insulting comment about that,and i'll not stand for it.

That is the most narrow minded comment I've heard yet. That is basically the point of view of someone walking down the street. That's like me saying your country doesn't exist just because I'm not looking at it right now. I will guaran-damn-tee you there are freaks and weirdos and bumkins and such as there are on the list in your country...

Anoushka
i and repeat,there are!!!

and i repeat again people who are different are the MINORITY (THAT's what makes them different in the first place!) and do NOT conform to your definitions!

once again,i'm not one who bases judgement on ONE comment (unlike someone who called an almost 2-yr-old member a NOOB after seeing barely 5 posts!) i actually study behavourial patterns and base my judgement on them.it's what a dramatist does.

and AGAIN i say there are exceptions to EVERY rule!

argh!talk about narrow minded!!!!i'm getting sick of your immaturity!

EsteemedLeader
i and repeat,there are!!!

and i repeat again people who are different are the MINORITY (THAT's what makes them different in the first place!) and do NOT conform to your definitions!

once again,i'm not one who bases judgement on ONE comment (unlike someone who called an almost 2-yr-old member a NOOB after seeing barely 5 posts!) i actually study behavourial patterns and base my judgement on them.it's what a dramatist does.

and AGAIN i say there are exceptions to EVERY rule!

argh!talk about narrow minded!!!!i'm getting sick of your immaturity!

If there are, then how does 'your side of the world' find this poll offensive, or how did you put it 'shallow and superficial'?

Anoushka
oh my God.you don't even get my point.you're completely missing it.

you're trying to tell me you don't find that the least bit shallow?so if i happen to love marilyn manson,black,blood,collared T-shirts,sleep during math and chem,procrastinate,and yet mug real hard and get A's,what am i?

my point is that,in different societies,'normal' means absolutely different things.

in japan,it's the norm to study every single day of your life until university.and they do it willingly.
in singapore,it's the norm to fall asleep in class,plan your scholarship and become a hermit for exams.people become prefects (we call them councillors) and most people aspire for awards.

so are you trying to say we're a country 'losers' and 'nerds'?

i repeat,my point is that your stereotypes are different from those in other countries.so one shouldn't be so quick to label.

Sir Mist
Apparently 'cool' wasnt on the list, so Ill go with the next best thing and vote 'loser' smokin'

Wickerman
happy atleast someone realises it.
but of course.'03er love

1. keep orgasming over your join date as if it means anything thumb up

2. since you like using terms like "dear" or "honey". Honey, why don't you run along and be a good little doll and learn the difference between n00b and newb mkay? happy

3. By your definition of your country, it sounds like a very sad sad place to me. Of course, difference of culture. But it still sounds very very sad. For some reason i imagined only China and North Korea would be like that but meh.....

~wickerman~

EsteemedLeader
oh my God.you don't even get my point.you're completely missing it.

you're trying to tell me you don't find that the least bit shallow?so if i happen to love marilyn manson,black,blood,collared T-shirts,sleep during math and chem,procrastinate,and yet mug real hard and get A's,what am i?

my point is that,in different societies,'normal' means absolutely different things.

in japan,it's the norm to study every single day of your life until university.and they do it willingly.
in singapore,it's the norm to fall asleep in class,plan your scholarship and become a hermit for exams.people become prefects (we call them councillors) and most people aspire for awards.

so are you trying to say we're a country 'losers' and 'nerds'?

i repeat,my point is that your stereotypes are different from those in other countries.so one shouldn't be so quick to label.

If the stereotypes are so different, then why were you posting here in the first place? These are REAL GROUPS OF PEOPLE. If you are normal in your own country, then by all means, pick f***ing normal!!! If you are not normal, then for f***s sake, don't pick normal. It's not a hard concept to understand. You either fit into a category, or you don't. If you don't, then maybe that isn't your social group. Maybe you should then pick another one. BTW, have you even voted?

EsteemedLeader

2. since you like using terms like "dear" or "honey". Honey, why don't you run along and be a good little doll and learn the difference between n00b and newb mkay? happy

3. By your definition of your country, it sounds like a very sad sad place to me. Of course, difference of culture. But it still sounds very very sad. For some reason i imagined only China and North Korea would be like that but meh.....

~wickerman~

Thank you Wickerman. You are truly a king.happy

Sir Mist
1. keep orgasming
~wickerman~

Will dodroolio

Wickerman
Thank you Wickerman. You are truly a king.happy

So so true king

laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Will dodroolio

can i join you? droolio

~wickerman~

Anoushka

~wickerman~

honey i do.

and if it seems like a sad sad place to be,so be it.i happen to like some things about singapore.

and as for the poll,i can't pick normal,because according to the poll,i'm part everything.which is more or less normal here.so.

i detest the fact that so many of you Americans think your culture the best.to each his own,alright?you have yours,we have ours.

oh man.okay.forget it.just forget it.i don't want his to carry on.i don't want bad blood here.

let's just leave the damn thing,alright?forget i said anything.i don't want to start a whole rift between nations kinda thing here

Fianna
Christ Almighty, what a load of crap over nothing...roll eyes (sarcastic) ..if you don't fit a group don't vote and don't make a big deal over it...and to Anoushka..I really thought that the '03 rubbish had died down by now..you were just having a go at the thread maker for not looking below the surface and you just made a very shallower assumption based on join dates..

I have to say I don't really fit any of the groups so I won't be voting stick out tongue

Imaginary

Yeah we do have preps, but seeing as they make up 90% of the population it's really not a big deal roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fianna
i detest the fact that so many of you Americans think your culture the best.to each his own,alright?you have yours,we have ours.
laughing out loud ..bad thing to say to Wick...I warn you now..

EsteemedLeader

I know you can't be talking to me. Only one who's said anything about national superiority in this thread is you...

Sir Mist
Ok, I think this has gone on for far too long...

Lets strip off and have towel fightseek!

*slaps your bum with a wet towel*

Sir Mist

Oh man, Im definitely a loser thendroolio

EsteemedLeader

*slaps your bum with a wet towel*

It's times like this I wish I had just got out of the shower...

Sir Mist

~wickerman~

Ay captain pirate2

Hey shit, every continent is surrounded by water wink

Fianna

*slaps your bum with a wet towel* Sounds like a good idea eek!

*throws off clothes and towel snaps everyone* evillaugh

Sir Mist
*takes everyones clothes and runs off* evil face

Wickerman
honey i do.

and if it seems like a sad sad place to be,so be it.i happen to like some things about singapore.

and as for the poll,i can't pick normal,because according to the poll,i'm part everything.which is more or less normal here.so.

oh man.okay.forget it.just forget it.i don't want his to carry on.i don't want bad blood here.

let's just leave the damn thing,alright?forget i said anything.i don't want to start a whole rift between nations kinda thing here

DARLING don't even get me started. It's a battle you won't win, with all the resources you may try to gather up.

If you know the difference between n00b and newb, but used the term incorrectly, all i can do is call you a n00b since you're using terms incorrectly.......so.........hello n00b smile

I'm sure you like some things about Singapore. i never said you shouldn't. I just said from my POV it seems like a sad sad place.

Honey i'm not american. I'm European mkay? So much for presuming things eh? You should really be careful. But then again since everybody's virtually the same over there as you say i suppose presuming things is a national trait eh? (see that there? That's called presuming. And me using it is called sarcasm. You might wanna not respond for an additional 10 minutes while you google that thumb up )

There's no rift between nations, it's basically a rift between members of a message board. Nothing bad about that right?

And please don't even get me started on the number of your posts as opposed to your "we learn every single day and study and study and study cause we like to" thing which basically screams out hypocrisy.........mkay?

~wickerman~

EsteemedLeader
*takes everyones clothes and runs off* evil face

It's times like this I'm glad I didn't just get out of the shower...

*Stands proudly and...not naked* big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by Fianna
Sounds like a good idea eek!

*throws off clothes and towel snaps everyone* evillaugh

messed .............................. icon5 ....................... flirt ................droolio

~wickerman~

Sir Mist
DARLING don't even get me started. It's a battle you won't win, with all the resources you may try to gather up.

If you know the difference between n00b and newb, but used the term incorrectly, all i can do is call you a n00b since you're using terms incorrectly.......so.........hello n00b smile

I'm sure you like some things about Singapore. i never said you shouldn't. I just said from my POV it seems like a sad sad place.

Honey i'm not american. I'm European mkay? So much for presuming things eh? You should really be careful. But then again since everybody's virtually the same over there as you say i suppose presuming things is a national trait eh? (see that there? That's called presuming. And me using it is called sarcasm. You might wanna not respond for an additional 10 minutes while you google that thumb up )

There's no rift between nations, it's basically a rift between members of a message board. Nothing bad about that right?

And please don't even get me started on the number of your posts as opposed to your "we learn every single day and study and study and study cause we like to" thing which basically screams out hypocrisy.........mkay?

~wickerman~

Oh man, the paragraphing in that post makes me sweatydroolio

Anoushka
Christ Almighty, what a load of crap over nothing...roll eyes (sarcastic) ..if you don't fit a group don't vote and don't make a big deal over it...and to Anoushka..I really thought that the '03 rubbish had died down by now..you were just having a go at the thread maker for not looking below the surface and you just made a very shallower assumption based on join dates..

I have to say I don't really fit any of the groups so I won't be voting stick out tongue

i was smarting over the fact that he called me a noob,which basically has negative connotations of immaturity and the such.

the '03 rubbish has died down stick out tongue i wasn't basing anything on his join date.that was an assumption you just made.and i wasn't saying anything about him,i meant the whole labelling thing.

but he's since clarified that it was meant as a joke,and i think i'll just leave it at that,alright?

like Mist said,this thing has gona too darn far.let me just make one last thing clear

I AM NOT A NATIONALIST and i do NOT hate america nor americans

so wicker,if you're typing out some long post right now don't take it personally messed

towel fight!! Happy Dance

Tired Hiker
I'm a cop. no expression

Sir Mist

like Mist said,this thing has gona too darn far.

Hey hey hey!!!mad

I also said towel fights, now lose them clothes!mad

Fianna
Not everyone here is American either you know...messed

Sir Mist
And I made lucky guess that you were a girl, or that would have been awkward...

Fianna
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I'm a cop. no expression Take off your uniform then...no expression

Sir Mist
Not everyone here is American either you know...messed

*slaps you* mad

EsteemedLeader
What's better, cheesecake with cherry topping, or blueberry?

Fianna
*slaps you* mad *slaps back* eyes

Cherry droolio

Wickerman
i was smarting over the fact that he called me a noob,which basically has negative connotations of immaturity and the such.

the '03 rubbish has died down stick out tongue i wasn't basing anything on his join date.that was an assumption you just made.and i wasn't saying anything about him,i meant the whole labelling thing.

but he's since clarified that it was meant as a joke,and i think i'll just leave it at that,alright?

like Mist said,this thing has gona too darn far.let me just make one last thing clear

so wicker,if you're typing out some long post right now don't take it personally messed

towel fight!! Happy Dance

Well you get this weeks "backing down" award thumb up

now......TOWEL FIGHT eek!

~wickerman~

DanieLs_4_Ever

I chose goth, even though that's not anything close to the real definition of me no expression

Tired Hiker
Take off your uniform then...no expression
*takes off uniform* Okay, now what? embarrasment

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
I chose goth, even though that's not anything close to the real definition of me no expression

They be jokes mon. Don't worry, be happy...

Sir Mist

Cheesecake with any toppingdroolio

EsteemedLeader

I guess it depends on which one you had last...droolio

Wickerman

Man, cheesecake RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULES droolio

~wickerman~

DanieLs_4_Ever
They be jokes mon. Don't worry, be happy...

...Riiiiiight.

EsteemedLeader
Man, cheesecake RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULES droolio

~wickerman~

And just like that, cheesecake unites the world big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
...Riiiiiight.

Hey there babeh flirt1

~wickerman~

Anoushka

~wickerman~

i know what presuming means.i major in english.forgive me if a use computer speak wrongly occasionally,i don't spend enough time online to know every nuance of the language,including contexts of every word.

and yes,i do think a rift between people in a msg board is bad.

and for your info,i didn't say we LIKED to study.us doing it willingly doesn't mean we love it.
also,i happen to have just finished a paper,and am taking a break before starting revision for my next one.even we are entitled to a break now and then,no?

laughing out loud Mist that was funny!

Fianna
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
*takes off uniform* Okay, now what? embarrasment Dancing? eek! ...or towel snapping shifty

Otaku
i know what presuming means.i major in english.forgive me if a use computer speak wrongly occasionally,i don't spend enough time online to know every nuance of the language,including contexts of every word.

and for your info,i didn't say we LIKED to study.us doing it willingly doesn't mean we love it.
also,i happen to have just finished a paper,and am taking a break before starting revision for my next one.even we are entitled to a break now and then,no?

Technically you quoted Wickerman thumb up

Sir Mist
I say we cover each other in cheesecake and wrestledroolio

And occasionally slap bottoms with a wet toweldroolio

Anoushka
And just like that, cheesecake unites the world big grin

nothing else has the power to!!eek!

droolio i wanna do the snapping

EsteemedLeader
I say we cover each other in cheesecake and wrestledroolio

And occasionally slap bottoms with a wet toweldroolio

But that would ruin the cheesecake erm

Otaku
I dont like cheesecake.As a matter of fact.I HATE cheesecake no expression

Fianna
Eat it as well erm

Anoushka
Originally posted by Otaku

eek! the montrosity!eek!

i'll take your share droolio

Sir Mist
But that would ruin the cheesecake erm

Damn your righterm

What would Superman do in such a crisis?erm

EsteemedLeader

Important new flash from the butthole of society... laughing out loud

EsteemedLeader
Damn your righterm

He'd do this!

*Snap*

Anoushka
Damn your righterm

eat his cheesecake smile

DanieLs_4_Ever
Hey there babeh flirt1

~wickerman~
Hey hunny buns. Lol.

fini
I'm a nerd, and damn proud of it.

hehe

Wickerman

The point wasn't using a word in the wrong context or not knowing what it means. You were presuming i'm american, based mainly i suppose on my reaction to your words.

I for one don't think it's so bad. A healthy debate once in a while ain't that bad.

I see. So your "over 10.000" posts don't show how much you study hmm?

To tell you the truth i'm by no means surprised about the uniform thing. As i recall about Singapore, you have a huge influence from China, including a large majority of people speaking the language, am i right? And we know what political regime exists in China.

Also, if i were to bring another person from Singapore into the discussion with different views than you, you wouldn't appreciate that too much would you?

ps: there are points i made in previous posts that you chose not to address wink

~wickerman~

Fianna
Damn your righterm

What would Superman do in such a crisis?erm He would make lot's of very large cheesecakes, very quickly so there would be lot's to roll in and lot's to eat smart

EsteemedLeader
The point wasn't using a word in the wrong context or not knowing what it means. You were presuming i'm american, based mainly i suppose on my reaction to your words.

I for one don't think it's so bad. A healthy debate once in a while ain't that bad.

I see. So your "over 10.000" posts don't show how much you study hmm?

To tell you the truth i'm by no means surprised about the uniform thing. As i recall about Singapore, you have a huge influence from China, including a large majority of people speaking the language, am i right? And we know what political regime exists in China.

Also, if i were to bring another person from Singapore into the discussion with different views than you, you wouldn't appreciate that too much would you?

ps: there are points i made in previous posts that you chose not to address wink

~wickerman~

"Sir" is on fire!

Inspectah Deck
Normal and Jock

Pielover666

I can't really find anything that matches my style, so I'll just do the random choice.

I am: Funny Guy

lil bitchiness
I am none of the above happy

Otaku
Originally posted by Pielover666
I can't really find anything that matches my style, so I'll just do the random choice.

I am: Funny Guy

Errm.No no expression
You cant just call yourself a funny guy.Thats a little arrogant.Besides there is no such group as the Funny Guy.

Pielover666
Errm.No no expression
You cant just call yourself a funny guy.Thats a little arrogant.Besides there is no such group as the Funny Guy.
Yes, I am aware, but I contacted others who aucutally KNOW ME Before posting in this. I aucutally take time and consideration into posting, and don't do random bullshit.

And the alternative is Karazy, Because I am FAR from normal.

Otaku
Yes, I am aware, but I contacted others who aucutally KNOW ME Before posting in this. I aucutally take time and consideration into posting, and don't do random bullshit.

And the alternative is Karazy, Because I am FAR from normal.

I see a 666 in your name.Why dont just pick Satanist and be done with it? no expression

Pielover666
I see a 666 in your name.Why dont just pick Satanist and be done with it? no expression
Well, for one thing, I'm not a satinist, or satanic or whatever.

When I made this name like, four years ago, It was simply supposed to be "pielover" but there was like, 8 others pielovers, so I just went like "pielover111? nah," and repeated that up until "666," which had a bit of a ring to it, so I kept it.

Though I'm thinkin' of changing to "herespope"

Otaku
Well, for one thing, I'm not a satinist, or satanic or whatever.

When I made this name like, four years ago, It was simply supposed to be "pielover" but there was like, 8 others pielovers, so I just went like "pielover111? nah," and repeated that up until "666," which had a bit of a ring to it, so I kept it.

Though I'm thinkin' of changing to "herespope"

Dont get your panties all up in a bunch stick out tongue

It was but a joke.

Pielover666
Dont get your panties all up in a bunch stick out tongue

It was but a joke.
I don't have panties tp put in a bunch....and I'm not angered in the slightest. I'm just correcting you, seeing as it didn't seem like a joke.

Inspectah Deck
Errm.No no expression

Yes

DanieLs_4_Ever
howdy

dizzyblondegirl
how everthing going in kmc today

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm. I don't think I fit any social spectrum in school. I guess I had aspects of nerd, but also the political student and the arty type.

Commando Queen
im a loser...

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Commando Queen
im a loser...

Good for you! big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>