Telepath War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
No physical fighting is allowed. This is a battle of telepathy.

Psi-Lord

VS

Shaman Nate Grey

VS

God-Like Cable

VS

Xavier w/ Cerebro

VS

Martian Manhunter

Who is the strongest telepath EVER (other than Onslaught)? Who'd win?

wannabe
I vote for Charles, but with telepaths this close in capability (not power!!!) it would pretty much depend on what the writer wants to do.

GalacticStorm
With Cerebro amping his power so much id go for Charles. Withou Cerebro he's a greater telepath than X-man or Cable anyway. Theyre just greater in terms of raw power but he's always been the better telepath.

Pointinel
how exactly do we debate this?

how can you measure psychic strength?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Pointinel
how exactly do we debate this?

how can you measure psychic strength?

Bios and comic books appearances. Despite Cable being in his god like status Xavier was still claimed in Cables own comic to be the most powerful telepath on the planet. To be honest i dont think Nate and Cable factor into this too much. Its all between MM and Xavier. Xavier with Cerebro makes him considerably more powerful than the other combatants. That and his experience gains him my vote. MM is more powerful and far more experienced telepathy wise than Nate or Cable.

Xplosive
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
With Cerebro amping his power so much id go for Charles. Withou Cerebro he's a greater telepath than X-man or Cable anyway. Theyre just greater in terms of raw power but he's always been the better telepath.

No way he is more powerful telepath than those two, no way. More experienced or more versatile, but no way more powerful telepath.

Despite Cable being in his god like status Xavier was still claimed in Cables own comic to be the most powerful telepath on the planet.

X-Man has done thing that Xavier thought it was impossible, something that Xavier can never do.

xmarksthespot
Isn't Quentin Quire technically the most powerful telepath on the planet now?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Xplosive
No way he is more powerful telepath than those two, no way. More experienced or more versatile, but no way more powerful telepath.

Its stated in Cables own comic. Only a few months back. When Xavier confronts Cable at his lodge about Cables plans for Earth.

Nate and Cable are more powerful overall because they have insane telekinesis. So theyre theyre more powerful psis but telepathy wise Xavier still holds the crown. Everyone still refers to Xavier as the most powerful on the planet.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

A more powerful psi yes but more telepath until its stated we cant assume so.

GalacticStorm

COULD never do. Nate showed Xavier how. Nate is certainly a more powerful psi but telepathy wise Xavier still has him beat.

King KAM
COULD never do. Nate showed Xavier how. Nate is certainly a more powerful psi but telepathy wise Xavier still has him beat.
agreed chuck win in the telepathy department.

Xplosive

Somehow I can't imagine he is more powerful telepath, I just can't.

I always thought:

X-Man/God-Like Cable
Franklin Richards/Xavier and closely followed by Shadow King.

King KAM
Somehow I can't imagine he is more powerful telepath, I just can't.

I always thought:

X-Man/God-Like Cable
Franklin Richards/Xavier and closely followed by Shadow King.
its a good thing your almost always wrong.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by King KAM

Come on KK no need for that. Xp's a cool guy lets keep this nice wink

xmarksthespot
Xavier was once the most powerful MU telepath in terms of raw power, however imo he retains his reign as the most powerful MU telepath (overall) more due to his experience and learned skill nowadays.
GS I think it's safe to assume that in terms of raw power QQ is more powerful than Xavier as a telepath.

King KAM
Come on KK no need for that. Xp's a cool guy lets keep this nice wink
i can only take so much of "apocolypse can do this" and "apocolyspe can do that", it wears on me man......

GalacticStorm
Xavier was once the most powerful MU telepath in terms of raw power, however imo he retains his reign as the most powerful MU telepath (overall) more due to his experience and learned skill nowadays.
GS I think it's safe to assume that in terms of raw power QQ is more powerful than Xavier as a telepath.

why? Because of his little tantrum around the mansion (didnt intend to rhyme lol)

Nothing Xaviers hasnt been shown to be able to do.

Hes been stated as being powerful and having a lot of potential but nothing to suggest hes more powerful than Xavier

xmarksthespot
I think you mean "nothing Xavier hasn't been shown to be able to do." in which case I'm wondering when he did something similar. He probably has but I can't recall anything off the top of my head. The tantrum in the mansion was relatively impressive, stopping a hundred plus people dead in their tracks nonchalantly, many of them probably also psis. Aren't you the strongest proponent of the whole Omega thing.

Xplosive

Actully, I am not that wrong, I still have certainly the most powerful telepaths on Earth. And I still think that God-Like Cable and X-Man has greater telepath power, but only don't have the crown due to lack of experience compared to Xavier. But their potential telepath is beyond Xavier.

i can only take so much of "apocolypse can do this" and "apocolyspe can do that", it wears on me man......

I at least don't hate someone for giving facts like you, like GS about Phoenix, you are the main their about hating Phoenix.

King KAM
Actully, I am not wrong, I still have certainly the most powerful telepaths on Earth. And I still think that God-Like Cable and X-Man has great telepath power, but only don't have the crown due to lack of expreinc compared to Xavier. But their potei telepath is beyodn Xavier.

Who care about you.
I at least don't hate someone for giving facts like you, like GS about Phoenix, you are the main their about hating Phoenix.
i dont hate phoenix, i hate jean, and it kinda just happened that way. and ofcourse cable and nate are strong tp's but we arent here to name who is strong we are here to name whjo is the best and that is chuck.

Xplosive
Well, Xavier certainly is the best.

GalacticStorm
I think you mean "nothing Xavier hasn't been shown to be able to do." in which case I'm wondering when he did something similar. He probably has but I can't recall anything off the top of my head. The tantrum in the mansion was relatively impressive, stopping a hundred plus people dead in their tracks nonchalantly, many of them probably also psis. Aren't you the strongest proponent of the whole Omega thing.

Xaviers stopped crowds of people before with a thought. When his powers were being used by Onslaught he defeated Phoenix in a telepathic battle (Herself stated to be the second most powerful tp on the planet sans phoenix obviously) There are many feats. Just read his bio (Im just being lazy lol)

About the omega thing. Its really not about power. Its more about potential and the nature of the persons abilities. QQ certainly has considerably more potential than Xavier tp wise, but right now as it stands Xaviers considered the more powerful tp. For us to be picky and say oh thats just because of experience is just speculation as we really dont know. We know he's a more powerful psi than Xavier overall however and we know he will eventually turn into a major character in marvel because he is after all a phoenix.

Pointinel

i dont know x... he's currently bodiless right?

plus he was never showed to be that experienced in NXM... besides being omega level he doesnt have that much to brag

plus in the HOM universe wallflower killed him with almost no effort at all, chuck is still king

@ GALACTICSTORM

arent omega mutants supposed to be the only ones that can host the PF? enlighten me brah smile

Xplosive
arent omega mutants supposed to be the only ones that can host the PF? enlighten me brah smile

Yes, mutants with omega have ultimate potential, to become one with Prime Force of creation.

GalacticStorm
i dont know x... he's currently bodiless right?

plus he was never showed to be that experienced in NXM... besides being omega level he doesnt have that much to brag

plus in the HOM universe wallflower killed him with almost no effort at all, chuck is still king

@ GALACTICSTORM

Omega potential as shown in X-men Forever are those who are closest to reaching the ultimate potential the human genetic makeup is capable of achieving. The Celestials in 616 are created by Eternity to sow genetic potential in an effort to bring about his own end. The fruit of the Celestials efforts are humanity. Humanity will eventually evolve to the point where they will surpass the abstracts and replace them. This happens every creation cycle. The abstracts of the current universe are merely the evolved humanity of the previous universe. Thats just one of the paths this omega potential results in. Some with this potential turn into phoenixs and act as caretakers of creation. Phoenix is the only constant in creation. Whereas the abstracts are expendable, their roles in creation can be usurped and they can be replaced. Phoenix exists throughout it all bringing big bang after big bang, forever and ever. At each cycles end phoenix downloads all life into the omega point (the white hot room)

Namor
Yes, Xavier has the greater experience when it comes to the surgical use of his powers but when compared to other psionic giants like God-Cable, Shaman X-Man and Psi-Lord he's outclassed. More than often it seemed that power mattered and no experience otherwise Xavier could have toppled Phoenix, X-Man, Shadow King etc without effort, right?

X-Man in his early days nearly fried the entire population of the world's telepathic community with a single though -- including Xavier. If he could do that without any measure of control just imagine what he could accomplish with precise control. Now imagine someone like Cable who has a military mind using that sort of skill. God-Like Cable dominates this battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.