sentry vs. thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this

armandovalles
Thanos wins.

roughrider
Sentry is way too green for Thanos. That blond hair is gonna get mussed...

K3VIL
Sentry is pushover and overrated.
From the stats Marvel released, he's nothing than another Superman rip off.And he's not even cool, like Gladiator, Hyperion, Majestic or Supreme.
He was able to beat Terrax, who fought like a retard with an axe.
Nothing so impressive.Thor would have done the same, so would have Supes.
Thanos will backhand Sentry back from the limbo where he was trapped and then resurrect the Avengers roster of Busiek-Perez period and give back to us the Avengers we all loved, not that shit of New Avengers who fights Ninja and ONE Wreckin Crew member at time.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by K3VIL
Sentry is pushover and overrated.
From the stats Marvel released, he's nothing than another Superman rip off.And he's not even cool, like Gladiator, Hyperion, Majestic or Supreme.
He was able to beat Terrax, who fought like a retard with an axe.
Nothing so impressive.Thor would have done the same, so would have Supes.

Amen to that. Not much of fight, Sentry just stood there...

I have nothing against Sentry, I just don't like the way everybody is overhyping him.

thesilverspider
sentry aint no pushover but thanos is way 2 much 4 any hero one on one

hoorayforpeepee
the fact that sentry v terrax was "not much of a fight" is exactly the point. it was the cosmic equivalent of me beating a five year old.

kgkg
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
the fact that sentry v terrax was "not much of a fight" is exactly the point. it was the cosmic equivalent of me beating a five year old.
Thanos has defeated Terrax level guys like that before.

kgkg
but how many Suns was that 1 mil? lol can't beat that

HigH ScholaR
It really depends on what he can use or channel of those 1 million exploding suns.

Silver surfer can use and channel cosmic energy but it also depends how much he can channel or use/manipulate just like other cosmic beings who can channel the cosmic energy better then him.

kgkg
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
It really depends on what he can use or channel of those 1 million exploding suns.

Silver surfer can use and channel cosmic energy but it also depends how much he can channel or use/manipulate just like other cosmic beings who can channel the cosmic energy better then him.
Silver Surfer can channel all the energy he was no match For thanos.

i mean beating Terrax like that puts him above SS.

But i have Seen thanos do better.

am just going by that suns shit , and you can't beat that smile

guy222
Originally posted by jacobo0o
who takes this

thanos

gogogadgetgo
sentry stick out tongue

spiderman said he stalemated galactus rolling on floor laughing i think...

but, dont really now laughing

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
sentry stops him.

he stalemated galactus.

nuff said.

vlaaad12345
Thanos beat the hell out of ss just like sentry beat terrax,thanos is way out of sentrys league.

redhotrash
Just out of curiosity, was Spider-man also the one who came up with this "power of 1 million suns" nonsense? Because I keep hearing him referred to as that, but all Ive really seen him do is get whomped on by Ultron, need help lifting the SHIELD base, and have his mind toyed with by Dr. Strange. Makes me wonder how many exploding suns Im worth.

rico777
Thanos destroys the over hyped superman clone

quanchi112
thanos wins here.

Estacado
thanos wins here.
So Thanos could stalemate Galactus?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
So Thanos could stalemate Galactus? galactus isnt involved here.

thanos beats sentry.

quit changing the subject.

Estacado
galactus isnt involved here.

thanos beats sentry.

quit changing the subject.
Sentry stalemated Galactus who is above Thanos therefor Sentry wins.

quanchi112
Sentry stalemated Galactus who is above Thanos therefor Sentry wins. i think thanos wins here.

sorry but thanos wins here. u have ur opinion while i have mine.

i feel ur logic fails here but whatever.

Estacado
i think thanos wins here.

sorry but thanos wins here. u have ur opinion while i have mine.

i feel ur logic fails here but whatever.
So how will he beat someone who is Galactus's equal?
Saying Thanos wins here means shit.....
Explain it to me you failure.

Erik-Lensherr
Quanchi got owned by his own statement . That really must suck smile

tkitna
Sentry

Estacado
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Quanchi got owned by his own statement . That really must suck smile
Doesn't matter what he says he will own himself......what an idiot.

Sundipped
So how will he beat someone who is Galactus's equal?
Saying Thanos wins here means shit.....
Explain it to me you failure.

Sentry is far from Galactus's equal. This alleged stalemate happened off panel and this was something that Spidey said. In other words, it most likely didn't happen. Thanos backhands Sentry like he does every 1 else.

Estacado
Originally posted by Sundipped
Sentry is far from Galactus's equal. This alleged stalemate happened off panel and this was something that Spidey said. In other words, it most likely didn't happen. Thanos backhands Sentry like he does every 1 else.
I know but in other threads quanchi used it as a feat.I just "defeated" him with his own logic.

quanchi112
I know but in other threads quanchi used it as a feat.I just "defeated" him with his own logic. no it worked in the other threads.

thanos is above sentry. sentry is above superman. thanos has never lost to anyone at superman or sentrys level without some lame plot device involved.

thanos is more than sentry or superman.

Estacado
no it worked in the other threads.

thanos is above sentry. sentry is above superman. thanos has never lost to anyone at superman or sentrys level without some lame plot device involved.

Show me proof that Sentry is above Superman....
Also going by you Sentry=Galactus>>>Thanos.

vlaaad12345
no it worked in the other threads.

Ultron,helicarrier,sentry isnt supes level.

Erik-Lensherr
Quanchi logic :

Galactus = Sentry
Galactus > Thanos
Thanos > Sentry

crazy

quanchi112
Quanchi logic :

Galactus = Sentry
Galactus > Thanos
Thanos > Sentry

crazy no. it isnt let me explain as u pick and choose when u want to respond to people u supposedly have on ignore.

galactus is greater than sentry. sentry managed to stalemate him once which is something superman would never be able to do. therefore sentry stalemated a being that far exceeds darkseid in power while most posters scream foul when supes beats him. so with that even though i say darkseid is still better than supes supes can pull a win or two against him while i dont think he could ever even phase galactus.

thanos>sentry>superman.

quanchi112
Show me proof that Sentry is above Superman....
Also going by you Sentry=Galactus>>>Thanos. no he could stalemate him while supes never could.

Estacado
no he could stalemate him while supes never could.
That's a hyperbole.

vlaaad12345
no he could stalemate him while supes never could.
Unless you can show the actual fight on panel stop bringing it up,statements mean nothing and sentrys actions show him nowhere near a galactus level being and they put him bellow superman as well.

quanchi112
That's a hyperbole. no it isnt.

sorry but it happened.

u choose to live in denial.

thats ur problem.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Unless you can show the actual fight on panel stop bringing it up,statements mean nothing and sentrys actions show him nowhere near a galactus level being and they put him bellow superman as well. it happened.

that will be all.

whether u believe it or not it stands.

disprove it.

u cant.

Estacado
no it isnt.

sorry but it happened.

u choose to live in denial.

thats ur problem.
Off panel you idiot.
So you think Sentry has the power of 1 million exploding suns as well.Also Sentry could never stalemate Galactus since he couldn't even beat an Omega Mutant.You fail.thumb down

quanchi112
Off panel you idiot.
So you think Sentry has the power of 1 million exploding suns as well.Also Sentry could never stalemate Galactus since he couldn't even beat an Omega Mutant.You fail.thumb down disprove it u idiot.

u fail and so do ur attempts to discredit me. as always i win.

Estacado
disprove it u idiot.

u fail and so do ur attempts to discredit me. as always i win.
Prove it that it happened.

Evil_Ash
The "feat" is ambiguous.

We have no idea how the fight occurred or in what state Galactus was when Sentry fought and "stalemated" him.

quanchi112
Prove it that it happened. it was mentioned and there was no evidence that it did not occur.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
The "feat" is ambiguous.

We have no idea how the fight occurred or in what state Galactus was when Sentry fought and "stalemated" him. the feat still stands.

TricksterPriest
It's a feeble attempt by Joe Q to give Sentry the same status that Superman has in DC. Which is why WWH will come down to Sentry vs. Hulk.

Hopefully Sentry dies, but realistically Sentry would probably win.

Anyways, Thanos laughs at Sentry and then uses his head for a golf tee.

Quanchi logic. Hehehe. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It's a feeble attempt by Joe Q to give Sentry the same status that Superman has in DC. Which is why WWH will come down to Sentry vs. Hulk.

Hopefully Sentry dies, but realistically Sentry would probably win.

Anyways, Thanos laughs at Sentry and then uses his head for a golf tee.

Quanchi logic. Hehehe. laughing out loud superman wins in dc not becuz hes the most powerful but becuz dc loves him like no other. he brings down the stock of dc with some of his ridiculousness.

thanos wins.

rico777
Actually i agree with Ecstacados statement.. i'm changing my vote. Sentry owns thanos here.

Sentry stalemated Galactus, thanos > Galactus

Sentry destroys Thanos with his pinky.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
Actually i agree with Ecstacados statement.. i'm changing my vote. Sentry owns thanos here.

Sentry stalemated Galactus, thanos > Galactus

Sentry destroys Thanos with his pinky. change ur vote. didnt u say thanos destroys him now its the other way around.

laughing

even in ur own post u make no sense heres what u say.

thanos>galactus an dsentry=galactus then sentry wins.

even by ur own logic u make no sense.

by the way u shouldnt have changed ur vote as thanos wins here.

rico777
change ur vote. didnt u say thanos destroys him now its the other way around.

laughing

even in ur own post u make no sense heres what u say.

thanos>galactus an dsentry=galactus then sentry wins.

even by ur own logic u make no sense.

by the way u shouldnt have changed ur vote as thanos wins here.

Your right i did make a mistake, thank you for catching that. Thanos < Galactus.

Thanos was killed by drax who is < Galactus < Sentry.

Poor Thanos. He dies again sad

quanchi112
Your right i did make a mistake, thank you for catching that. Thanos < Galactus.

Thanos was killed by drax who is < Galactus < Sentry.

Poor Thanos. He dies again sad thats not the only mistake u have made on here. ur a flipflopper. thanos wins. make up ur mind for once.

CaptainStoic
Superman has tactile telekinesis, Sentry does not,this is why Superman can lift things that would normally buckle under their own weight, Sentry does not possess this power, so people should not compare the Shield helicarrier feat to Superman lifting a building, it may be that he could have stopped the hellicarrier but given the fact that Sentry was already close to the ground if he pushed harder he would have punched right through it and failed to slow it down, which was his goal in the first place. Sentry has a good chance at beating Thanos here i won't say whether or not he can beat him, but there may come a day that these two may collide. Just don't be surprised by the outcome.

the Darkone
Thanos will own Sentry bottom line, Sentry stalemating Galactus is BS. It wasn't even on panel and should not be consider a feat, hell Thor defeated Galactus it was shown how Thor did it, Sentry no. Thanos will drain Sentry life force, or kick the living crap out Sentry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos will own Sentry bottom line, Sentry stalemating Galactus is BS. It wasn't even on panel and should not be consider a feat, hell Thor defeated Galactus it was shown how Thor did it, Sentry no. Thanos will drain Sentry life force, or kick the living crap out Sentry. thanos crushes sentry. this is pretty much a fact.

Terryc250
i think Sentry is Silver Surfer level at best, and Thanos beat surfer to death

Soljer
thanos crushes sentry. this is pretty much a fact.

Wasn't your SOLE reason for Sentry beating doomsday "Sentry stalemated Galactus!111!1!111!eleventyelevenoneonetwo Doomsday couldn't stalemate Galactus!!111!!11!!1!!1!!eleventyhundredtenplusone
"

Why doesn't the same reasoning apply here?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Wasn't your SOLE reason for Sentry beating doomsday "Sentry stalemated Galactus!111!1!111!eleventyelevenoneonetwo Doomsday couldn't stalemate Galactus!!111!!11!!1!!1!!eleventyhundredtenplusone
"

Why doesn't the same reasoning apply here? becuz sentry and superman are simlar beings. superman has had a good track record against doomsday. i think sentry might be more powerful than supes so i feel he can only be better against doomsday.

supes and sentry both have no shot against thanos as he punks the beyonder and warrior madness thor w/power gem.

Soljer
Take a gander at the Doomsday gauntlet.

Your reasoning, expounded upon repeatedly, was "Sentry stalemated Galactus, Doomsday cannot, therefore Sentry wins."

Why does the argument form not apply here?

"Sentry stalemated Galactus, Thanos cannot, therefore Sentry wins."

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Take a gander at the Doomsday gauntlet.

Your reasoning, expounded upon repeatedly, was "Sentry stalemated Galactus, Doomsday cannot, therefore Sentry wins."

Why does the argument form not apply here?

"Sentry stalemated Galactus, Thanos cannot, therefore Sentry wins." becuz of supermans success against doomsday.

no being like superman has really ever defeated thanos. see the difference.

superman has always been able to defeat doomsday so sentry therefore could. superman couldnt defeat thanos and neither could sentry.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
becuz of supermans success against doomsday.

no being like superman has really ever defeated thanos. see the difference.

superman has always been able to defeat doomsday so sentry therefore could. superman couldnt defeat thanos and neither could sentry.

wink

Then Sentry can't beat Doomsday since superman can't beat H/P either. you are so full of it and he called you out on your bias. Thanos loses becuz you said, SENTRY STALEMATED GALACTUS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Then Sentry can't beat Doomsday since superman can't beat H/P either. you are so full of it and he called you out on your bias. Thanos loses becuz you said, SENTRY STALEMATED GALACTUS. no pay attention. superman did defeat hp doomsday, he lived to tell about it. see the diff. superman or sentry cant defeat thanos while they both can defeat doomsday. see the diff.

wink

ps its darkseid who cant defeat hp doomsday.
cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
no pay attention. superman did defeat hp doomsday, he lived to tell about it. see the diff. superman or sentry cant defeat thanos while they both can defeat doomsday. see the diff.

wink

ps its darkseid who cant defeat hp doomsday.
cool

No. Cuz Sentry stalemated galactus and Thanos was punkced by galactus. Sentry=Galactus>>>>>>>Thanos. You lose. And if you are saying Sentry is equal to superman, then Superman>>>>>Thanos too.
Your pathetic logic pwned your own character.

quanchi112
No. Cuz Sentry stalemated galactus and Thanos was punkced by galactus. Sentry=Galactus>>>>>>>Thanos. You lose. And if you are saying Sentry is equal to superman, then Superman>>>>>Thanos too.
Your pathetic logic pwned your own character. no no no. heres the diff as i have already said it.

ok u have galactus,doomsday,sentry, and thanos. galactus power far exceeds all these characters. sentry did stalemate him which proves hes capable of some badass things. we dont know how hungry galactus was either though. remember that the fallen one was stopped by thanos from killing galactus.

now with regards to doomsday he has always been supermans bich. so he would be sentrys bich as well. thanos has never lost to anyone like superman. he beats up on supes superior like nothing in the silver surfer.

thanos>sentry

thanos has beaten the beyonder and would pimpslap sentry.

ps diff characters match up differently with each other.

k

thanks

that will be all.
wink

Kurash

ps diff characters match up differently with each other.

listen to your own words of wisdom next time you match up a DC powerhouse (like darkseid) with superman

also, what makes you think silver surfer is supermans superior? Yea, we all know he could beat him, but what exactly makes him more powerful? By looking at pure feats i dont see anything that says the surfer is more powerful than superman

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
listen to your own words of wisdom next time you match up a DC powerhouse (like darkseid) with superman

also, what makes you think silver surfer is supermans superior? Yea, we all know he could beat him, but what exactly makes him more powerful? By looking at pure feats i dont see anything that says the surfer is more powerful than superman surfers powerset and what he is capable of. superman is dc's main star and that is why he does and has all these feats. the surfer would expose and exploit supermans weaknesses and crush him.

gogogadgetgo

also, what makes you think silver surfer is supermans superior? Yea, we all know he could beat him, but what exactly makes him more powerful? By looking at pure feats i dont see anything that says the surfer is more powerful than superman

i wouldnt say that silver surfer was superman's superior. its just that he has the power set and the tools to beat superman.

back to topic, until spiderman takes back what he said, i'm sticking with sentry laughing

coz i dont see why spiderman would lie about something like that laughing

rolling on floor laughing

Erik-Lensherr
Your pathetic logic pwned your own character. thumb up

boriquaking55
lol @ this thread. Q logic ftw.

redhotrash
::Outer Space::
Silver Surfer: "Hey Galactus, how you holding up?"
Galactus: "FINE! Er, why do you ask?"
Silver Surfer: "Well didnt you get stalemated by Sentry?"
Galactus: "Uh, no, whos that?"
Silver Surfer:"Superman clone, got beat on by Ultron, mind-humped by Dr. Strange, couldnt lift a Helicarrier. The dude Ms. Marvel thought was too much of a puss to make a Avenger. That guy."
Galactus: "You think I nearly lost to HIM? Where did you hear this?!?"
Silver Surfer: "Spider-man told me."
Galactus: "O-rlly......"
<and so the stage is set for Marvel's next comicbook event>

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by redhotrash
Silver Surfer:"Superman clone, got beat on by Ultron, mind-humped by Dr. Strange, couldnt lift a Helicarrier. The dude Ms. Marvel thought was too much of a puss to make a Avenger. That guy."

I need to defend Sentry because a couple of your staements are false.
1) Until proven otherwise by the people that write Marvel comics Sentry stopped Galactus.
2) Ultron looked like it could have beaten or eventually overcame any hero or villain including Thanos in the long haul by calculating and exploiting said characters weakness' Ultron was incredibly powerful in that incarnation.
3) Superman has tactile telekinesis, which allows him to lift things that would normally buckle under it's own weight if too much stress was placed upon its frame, Sentry does not have this power, he was merely trying to slow the Helicarrier down and he would have stopped it if he had enough distance from where he first made contact with it, to where the ground was, he simply did not, if he pushed harder on it, he would have punched through it and failed to even slow it down, thus making the attempt a vain one.
4) Sentry has an unstable mind, this is his Kryptonite, he can be easily confused as Ironman found out when they fought nearly one year ago. Remember Tony was as good as done for when he made his scan of Sentries weakness' and found out that physically he had none. He had to exploit his mind for the cheap win.

quanchi112
thumb up ive already explained myself please try and keep up.

Sundipped

Galactus depowers Surfer for even asking something so outrageous then Surfer looks for and kills Spidey. laughing

llagrok
Sentry punched her a couple of times, then she punched him. Taking a few punches does not equal being beaten. Also, in case people are wondering. Sentry has other powers besides super strength, durability and flight.

Thanos.

Kurash
surfers powerset and what he is capable of. superman is dc's main star and that is why he does and has all these feats. the surfer would expose and exploit supermans weaknesses and crush him.

again, i said that surfer would beat superman, but you didnt really answer why you consider the surfer to be more powerful because i know that if i was in a fight against thanos and i had a choice to pick either supes or surfer to be on my side id definately go with supes.

quanchi112
again, i said that surfer would beat superman, but you didnt really answer why you consider the surfer to be more powerful because i know that if i was in a fight against thanos and i had a choice to pick either supes or surfer to be on my side id definately go with supes. wow. fine surfer has him beat in all his abilities and can really exploit supermans weakenesses. krytponie red sun shit ya know supes has a lot of weaknesses and doesnt have surfer beat really in any category so how the hell does superman beat someone who can exploit his weaknesses and is flat out more powerful and versatile than supes?

surfer wins hands down.

starking
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/images/threads/000/088/879/1267414-batman-retarded.jpg

quanchi112
sentry doesnt have a chance against thanos.

Kurash
wow. fine surfer has him beat in all his abilities and can really exploit supermans weakenesses. krytponie red sun shit ya know supes has a lot of weaknesses and doesnt have surfer beat really in any category so how the hell does superman beat someone who can exploit his weaknesses and is flat out more powerful and versatile than supes?

surfer wins hands down.

you are really getting on my nerves. you dodging my actual question and placing an answer to something i have already said. I already said surfer would beat superman so i dont see why youre repeating it and then dodging the actual point of the question.

quanchi112
you are really getting on my nerves. you dodging my actual question and placing an answer to something i have already said. I already said surfer would beat superman so i dont see why youre repeating it and then dodging the actual point of the question. supes would have no chance against thanos. thanos would own him hand to hand or however the fight happened. silver surfer could hold his ground more than superman. surfer>superman as u have agreed.

its simple.

the reason ds loses to superman is cuz ds is a sissy when it comes down to hand to hand. thanos is a beast.

Kurash
supes would have no chance against thanos. thanos would own him hand to hand or however the fight happened. silver surfer could hold his ground more than superman. surfer>superman as u have agreed.

its simple.

the reason ds loses to superman is cuz ds is a sissy when it comes down to hand to hand. thanos is a beast.

ok so now that thats off your chest, disregarding the fact that surfer can beat superman, what exactly makes him more powerful than superman. Since they are so close in power, show me some feats that put him above superman in terms of raw power

quanchi112
ok so now that thats off your chest, disregarding the fact that surfer can beat superman, what exactly makes him more powerful than superman. Since they are so close in power, show me some feats that put him above superman in terms of raw power u already agreed. this is pointless.

have u now changed ur stance?

laughing

starking
u already agreed. this is pointless.

laughing Wow, that's the most straight foward and well thought out answer, I've ever seen..

Kurash
u already agreed. this is pointless.

laughing

anyone reading these posts knows i havent changed my stance at all and youre just avoiding the true point of what this arguement has been since it started, therefore since all your going to do is side step the arguement and then do a " laughing " im going to disregard what you say from now on, cya

quanchi112
you are really getting on my nerves. you dodging my actual question and placing an answer to something i have already said. I already said surfer would beat superman so i dont see why youre repeating it and then dodging the actual point of the question. heres ur own post. ihave already told u why and u said ur fine with it.

here u are saying u agree that surfer would beat superman.

u agree with me so let it die bro.

Kurash
heres ur own post. ihave already told u why and u said ur fine with it.

here u are saying u agree that surfer would beat superman.

u agree with me so let it die bro.

my first post i said surfer would beat him, you were arguing about nothing this entire time and completely side stepping the actual debate i was trying to bring up with you, not once did i say superman would beat surfer, look at my first post about this and itll say surfer would beat superman you moron

tkitna

This was humerous although you know nothing about Sentry.

Sentry did not get beat up by Ultron. He was holding back and even Ultron said she did not know what it would take to kill somebody as powerful as him.

Mind-humped by Dr. Strange? Strange fooled him for a little while and then got layed out when Sentry broke his hold (which not many if any heros could do). Even Strange said that Sentry was always to powerful for his magic.

I'm sure Sentry could have ripped through the helicarrier if he didnt care about the people on board. Samething as if you were catching an egg during an egg toss. Do you move your hand backwards to catch the egg due to its momentum or do you just put your hand out and let the egg break everytime? Shouldnt be hard to understand.

Ms. Marvel thought he was a puss? LOL! You didnt read the comic did you? Be honest. If you did, you would know that Ms. Marvel was afraid for Sentry to become an Avenger because he was a wack job and so powerful. She was afraid he'd flip and wipe the team or worse out.

quanchi112
ok so now that thats off your chest, disregarding the fact that surfer can beat superman, what exactly makes him more powerful than superman. Since they are so close in power, show me some feats that put him above superman in terms of raw power here u go. u forget whay u post dont u.

let it drop bro.

stick out tongue

how many times do i have to say how surfer would defeat superman for this guy to drop it and move on.

starking
Quan, can you do the professional thing and answer Kurash's question? If you did, then I may regain some respect for you.

Kurash

this is my first post you moron where i specifically said surfer would beat superman but thats not the point. I want to know why you think surfer is actually more powerful than superman is but youve sidestepped that and then had a fake debate with me about nothing. You claimed i said stuff and had beliefs that werent even true. I have 0 respect for you

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Quan, can you do the professional thing and answer Kurash's question? If you did, then I may regain some respect for you. surfer exploits supermans weaknesses.

thats how he dominates him. look at their powersets and superman while close beats surfer in no category while surfer is flat out more powerful and doesnt the weaknesses that have always made superman susceptible.

wink

Air Legend
surfer exploits supermans weaknesses.

thats how he dominates him. look at their powersets and superman while close beats surfer in no category while surfer is flat out more powerful and doesnt the weaknesses that have always made superman susceptible.

wink
do you accept?

starking
surfer exploits supermans weaknesses.

wink Are you that slow? I was talking about the difference between Sentry and Superman power wise. What on panel feat(s) has he done, puts him above Superman?

quanchi112
Are you that slow? I was talking about the difference between Sentry and Superman power wise. What on panel feat(s) has he done, puts him above Superman? i have told u this. he has no weaknesses while superman does. and he stalemated galactus. those two reasons show me he could defeat superman.

quanchi112
Are you that slow? I was talking about the difference between Sentry and Superman power wise. What on panel feat(s) has he done, puts him above Superman? when did anyone say anything about sentry and superman and u do know we were talking about the silver surfer and superman right?

laughing

redhotrash
Thats all b.s. hype. Dr. strange should be able to take sentry apart. Then again Dr. Strange was damn near taken out by a generic ninja soo...
As for Ultron, even if Sentry were holding back, he was getting beat on. Hulk wasnt able to phase Thanos. Im assuming Hulk is a bit stronger than Ultron.
And finally I think the Ms. Marvel thing is more a matter of opinion. She doesnt state he'd wig out and kill the team. I think she was more concerned with him flaking out mid-fight. If she were worried about someone wasting the team, why recruit Ares?

rico777
Thanos dies horribly here.

quanchi112
Thanos dies horribly here. i disgree. sentry hasnt beaten anyone on thanos level.

rico777
i disgree. sentry hasnt beaten anyone on thanos level.

Sentry has stalemated Galactus. Galactus is more powerful than Thanos.

Sentry wins.

quanchi112

Sentry wins. again he hasnt beaten anyone on thanos level. did he defeat galactus,no. my statement rings true. who has he defeated thats on thanos's level.

starlock
Thanos for the win

Erik-Lensherr

Sentry wins.

again he hasnt beaten anyone on thanos level. did he defeat galactus,no. my statement rings true. who has he defeated thats on thanos's level.

Funny logic you got there . So if a guy shows up and stalemates the Living Tribunal , yet doesn't beat anybody on Spiderman's level it means that he loses to him?

You are laughable . What's funny is that it was not us who used the argument that Sentry stalemated Galactus to make him win a fight , it was you . You've shown yourself wrong , there's no need for anybody else to use arguments .

quanchi112
Funny logic you got there . So if a guy shows up and stalemates the Living Tribunal , yet doesn't beat anybody on Spiderman's level it means that he loses to him?

You are laughable . What's funny is that it was not us who used the argument that Sentry stalemated Galactus to make him win a fight , it was you . You've shown yourself wrong , there's no need for anybody else to use arguments . i have given my reasons. read my previous posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.