#1 Best Debater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, once and for all, who is the best debater in the Comic Book Versus forum? dont say someone just cuz u like em, i wanna know who everyone thinks is actually the best debator in this forum, and that doesnt mean they have to be the most knowledgeable, all it means is that they have the best ability to argue enough with proof to win debates. So who's the best?

8bitChris
There are too many good ones to narrow it down to one.

I've been thoroughly impressed with Jinzin's and Laminator's debate though.

People i've noticed with sound logic and common sense include.

Whirlysplatt (You don't notice all the time because he's trying to push peopel's buttons. )

Nataku ( Usually the voice of reason )

Creshock (We've butted heads a few times, but he's a pretty decent guy after you read enough of his posts. When he posts you can tell he knows his stuff.)

Darkcrawler ( Doesn't post crap. )

brainchild ( Sound Spiderman defender.)

Dizzle ( Good Debator )

newjack

Khellendros

Orestes is one of the newer guys i've been impressed with.

xmarksthespot (X-men X-pert)

There is more, but that is the problems with these lists. I can't single out one's strong point. Everyone has their area of expertise. For instance, if I wanted to know anything about Silver Surfer i'd go with kgkg. If I wanted a guaranteed vote for a DC character i'd look for Juntai or Avalon Superman smile

There are many more people i'd like to add to the list. It's just that you cant think of them when you need too. Know what I mean?

armandovalles
WELL ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHO U THINK IS #1, SO NARROW IT DOWN TO 1!

pr1983
Dude, asking for one is just silly... and havent we had enough of these threads?

8bitChris
Oh.

I like my posts the best. So I guess I think i'm the best debator foo.

xmarksthespot
Draco69 is good for both DC and Marvel knowledge, relatively sound judgement - with a slight lean towards DC esp WW laughing out loud. DarkCrawler. Dizzle. Lots of other people of sound judgement in general. And no Chris, wannabe and several others are far more knowledgeable on the X-Men than I am.

8bitChris
Modesty is always a good thing.

long pig
http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/8531.jpg

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by long pig
http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/8531.jpg Ditto. Paola's online so I predict closing.

pr1983
yay... messed

Tha C-Master
You don't expect anyone to actually say who is THE best truthfully, because thats too subjective there.

The last 10 of these have had consistent results anyways.

jplatinum
This thread will only make everyone get real edgy and start another big conflict between everyone.

I know those aren't your intentions, but trust me, it will, dude.

I predict a closing......

Tha C-Master
Its happened NUMEROUS times.

TwisterGameX
Ok, Jinzin and lam are the best debators I have ever seen. Now you could close the thread.

roughrider
I don't always agree with him, but I respect Whirlysplatt's postings, even if he does like provoking people. Olympian is a nice counter to him; genuine good humour.
People who get obsessive about Batman or Wolverine - how they should win every match - get less props from me.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Ok, Jinzin and lam are the best debators I have ever seen. Now you could close the thread. Always gotta be after you say something eh?

yahman
G.S. !!!!!!!!!!!!

I like his enthralling essays about the White Crown.
I like the way he feels necessity personally bash any one who disagrees with him
I like it how he keeps saying we are going to meet up for a drink, but nothing has happened.
I like it how he is the only one to have discovered that me and Whirly are the same person.
I like it how his opinion on the Marvel Handbook system, changes every time it comes up in discussion.
I like it how he religiously preaches the Word of Wikipedia
I like it how he uses his 'helping hand' whenever a phoenix thread appears.

Mann i can't hold it back any longer i love you mannn.
smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
G.S. !!!!!!!!!!!!

I like his enthralling essays about the White Crown.
I like the way he feels necessity personally bash any one who disagrees with him
I like it how he keeps saying we are going to meet up for a drink, but nothing has happened.
I like it how he is the only one to have discovered that me and Whirly are the same person.
I like it how his opinion on the Marvel Handbook system, changes every time it comes up in discussion.
I like it how he religiously preaches the Word of Wikipedia
I like it how he uses his 'helping hand' whenever a phoenix thread appears.

Mann i can't hold it back any longer i love you mannn.
smile

Im a busy man. Whenever you want to go out just give me a weeks notice and i'll allow you the privilege. smile

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Im a busy man. Whenever you want to go out just give me a weeks notice and i'll allow you the privilege. smile

The 'privilege' ?

big grin

GalacticStorm
The 'privilege' ?

big grin

big grin

Tha C-Master
I can't take it anymore, wolverine8888 is the best, he's the only person here that I looove to see reply in a debate, he makes me smile.

olympian
"I don't always agree with him, but I respect Whirlysplatt's postings, "

He is a good poster. He just has a fine ability to start playing around.

Better said. Hes a good poster when hes serious.

Yeah thats better.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
"I don't always agree with him, but I respect Whirlysplatt's postings, "

He is a good poster. He just has a fine ability to start playing around.

Better said. Hes a good poster when hes serious.

Yeah thats better.

Whirly serious ???????? Isn't that a contardiction ? confused

GalacticStorm
Whirly serious ???????? Isn't that a contardiction ? confused

"Contardiction"? confused

wannabe
I vote for xmarksthespot for his fairness, knowledge and style and GS for his devotion and passion.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by wannabe
I vote for xmarksthespot for his fairness, knowledge and style and GS for his devotion and passion.

That doesnt make me sound like a fanboy does it? laughing out loud

olympian
" Whirly serious ???????? Isn't that a contardiction "

(thinks about it)

verily i need to edit mine post anon.

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"Contardiction"? confused

Dyslexia OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an excuse .... Im a tested official retard smile .... And yet i still run rings round you, AWWWWWWWWWW sad

soleran30
ME! Seriously though i give props to Whirly not cuz he is the best but he does the right things to prove his point

GalacticStorm
Dyslexia OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an excuse .... Im a tested official retard smile .... And yet i still run rings round you, AWWWWWWWWWW sad

In whose eyes? confused

Raving mad rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

yahman
Originally posted by soleran30
ME! Seriously though i give props to Whirly not cuz he is the best but he does the right things to prove his point

Thank you .... and your welcome. smile

Warmonger
I am.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Warmonger
I am. Sorry, but after careful deduction I've come to the conclusion that it is in fact wolverine8888. His posts are incomprehensible - but I'm thinking that's a deliberate tactic. You can't argue against something you can't even read - therefore no one has ever countered the exact points he's made.

willRules
I think he likes Wolverine though.....I managed to deduce that from his posts at least..............

Tha C-Master
I think he ignores what we say anyways, a genius tactic if there ever was one.

All for wolverine8888 say I!!!!

roughrider
Debate from Wolverine8888 - "Wolverin wns, u al stupidd."
Good style. laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
I know, unsurpassed.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Always gotta be after you say something eh?

Tha C-Master
.... wink

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I think he ignores what we say anyways, a genius tactic if there ever was one.

All for wolverine8888 say I!!!!

I!!!

um....Demigawd....GS....and Illadelph always impressed me...

King KAM
King KAM, end of thread.

Whirlysplatt
There are loads of great debaters here everyone adds something now close the thread please someone.

Armando your a great guy but please stop with the respect threads my friend.

TwisterGameX
Whirly is like the funniest, guy on here.

King KAM
Whirly is like the funniest, guy on here.
bullshit......

*ahem*

RSSR
Guys that have impressed me:

Cosmic Cube
Draco69
olympian
Kgkg

But the guy who's comic book knowledge I respect the most is Never.

jplatinum
As much as I hate to admit it,
I like the way Kharma dog argues.

I like the way jinzin argues cause he is always talkin' smack to people he argues with and he posts pictures/links.

I like How C23, formally toaa/C17 argued with trash talkin' followed by a good solid arguement that made sense(usually right), followed by more trash talkin', then something funny as hell and you forget why the hell you ere arguing with him in the first place.

Oh, I like when draco69 and whirly argue with people, too.

Alright, now closing.......

DigiMark007
Why do we always have these things? It's all very arbitrary and subject to opinion....and almost everyone will have a different one (opinion). If we settled the best deabtor, what fun would the forum be??

...and that, friends, is why I'm the best debator...hehe stick out tongue

Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.