Jamming Sessions and such...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
So, I just got back from jamming (I play guitar... my buddy plays bass) and it was pretty fun; as always. Every single time it reminds me why I want to be in a band when I get older and I always have fun. What makes you guys truly happy and what do you guys do to have fun with your buds? (Hope this isn't too "noobish" for some of you) wink

EsteemedLeader
I like watching sitcoms. Nothing brings friends together like TV. And afterwards, we ramble on with our own stupid ideas and jokes...

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
So, I just got back from jamming (I play guitar... my buddy plays bass) and it was pretty fun; as always. Every single time it reminds me why I want to be in a band when I get older and I always have fun. What makes you guys truly happy and what do you guys do to have fun with your buds? (Hope this isn't too "noobish" for some of you) wink

Yeah, I used to do that with my buds until we all moved to different parts of California. sad

But hey, check this out, if you don't do this already, try to record EVERY jam session you guys do. That way, you can go back and listen to the real good stuff and try to reproduce it later. Believe me when I say a lot of bands wish they had done this. wink

TeeLee
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

lol.... no it isn't too noobish... i think stick out tongue

Anoushka
laughing out loud in fact it's actually one of the better threads on here i think.

okay,i might be a girl,but i hang out with many guys,i don't do the whole 'let's get together and decide what we're gonna wear' thing.

i jam often with my friends (we actually have facilities in school for that,and i go over to my friends' places - i play drums.not very well,i might add) watch movies together...
and talk.oh yes,with the guys.all that about talking openly is not just a girl thing smile we get some real bonding sessions there happy

yeah i wish i had recorded my jamming sessions in the past man!!!most of the time i go,'oh crap,that was freakin good!but i forgot how exactly we did it!' miffed:sad

BornToRule
i used to jam with my buddies and we even had a band but no more everything is shit nowdays yes

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I like watching sitcoms. Nothing brings friends together like TV. And afterwards, we ramble on with our own stupid ideas and jokes...

I do that with the OC a lot. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.