Grevious Vs Assaj and Maul (-No Force Crush-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Veav
Will Assaj and Maul defeat Grevious?

jollyjim311
maul himself could take greivous after a long battle. with assaj they could flank GG. GG doesn't have insight and would lose relatively fast (i know he handled multiple opponents well in the clone wars, but they weren't even close to being on par with these 2, except ki adi mundi, hes so cool.)

overlord
Maul defeating Grievous in a saber fight? I don't think so..
Of course they will just shoot Grievous in his chest and Grievous head explodes. Then they have won!

Darth_Glentract
Asajj and Maul by far. Either of them could nearly take him alone. GG is going down.

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Asajj and Maul by far. Either of them could nearly take him alone. GG is going down.

Either of them? Sorry but Assaj lost to GG. And Maul would give Grevious a good fight, but I think Grevious would win.

Deus Ex
When did Assajj lose to Grievious?

Sorgo
Originally posted by Deus Ex
When did Assajj lose to Grievious?

Never.

Illustrious
That's what I thought.

Deus Ex
Same here.

Veneficus
I would kick Assaj's ass with my incredible nerd powers...

DarthMaul9123
i would stare at everyone who is in star wars and they would run and hide because they know im from texas then they would give up their galaxies to me

Darth_Glentract
Dude, I'm from Texas too and I tried that and it didn't work.

DarthMaul9123
sweet texans rock, 2nd largest american state and soon to take over the world

jollyjim311
.....go rhode island.... ? ............. sad

DarthMaul9123
houston is bigger than rhode islan but we still love rhode island

jollyjim311
... bunny ... this explains my emotions very well...if only there was a dancing banana...

DarthMaul9123
Happy Dance Happy Dance yeah i wish there was Happy Dance

jollyjim311
bow down to darth maul 9123, bringer of synchronised erotic fruit dancers, all hail maul!

Deus Ex
Texas is conceited when it comes to state pride. Only state I've ever been to that has its own state history course (that is mandatory) and somehow manages to fill up a textbook with barely two hundred years of history.

Darth_Glentract
Yes, Texans are extremely vain(I live here, but I don't have that pride for it.) They also have their own pledge. That is annoying because they try to get us to say it every morning right after the American Pledge.

Janus, you are being a little hypocritical though. In some other thread you were talking about how it is wrong that all people think Americans are war mongering fat piles of crap. Although many Texans are super prideful, I'd say that is around half.

Illustrious
As far as I can tell, he doesn't say everyone in Texas, or everyone from Texas is conceited, but that the state itself has done stuff that makes it the most conceited state in the Union.

Personally, Texas does come across as a bit vain, but no, it's not everyone of the populace.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Yes, Texans are extremely vain(I live here, but I don't have that pride for it.) They also have their own pledge. That is annoying because they try to get us to say it every morning right after the American Pledge.

Janus, you are being a little hypocritical though. In some other thread you were talking about how it is wrong that all people think Americans are war mongering fat piles of crap. Although many Texans are super prideful, I'd say that is around half.

First, I used to be a Texan. I reserve the right to poke fun at the overseriousness that the state takes in its own pride. And Illustrious is right, I mean the state itself and some individuals.

Second, that pledge was annoying. But it cut off an extra minute of class and that was all that mattered.

darthsith19
Maul alone would take out Grievous. Throwing Asajj in there is overkill.

Darth Avis
NJ kicks as$. We have so many people in such a small space that we can whooop anything. go us

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.