Next psionic "Star"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wannabe
We all know the psychics from the front row (Charles, Emma, Shadowking, Betsy, Jean and her "children" etc.) and discussed them in great detail...but what about those with a lower profile?
Marvel features many interesting non standard telepaths.

Who could/should be a marvel-psi-star in your opinion...and i don't mean "becoming cosmic level"(boring), just getting more attention!

xmarksthespot
The Stepford Cuckoos. big grin

wannabe
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The Stepford Cuckoos. big grin Surprise, Surprise!!! big grin
So why didn't you voted for them?

GalacticStorm
Id agree with X. Even though i hate the b*tches lol. I wonder if theres going to be a follow on from Endsong?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by wannabe
Surprise, Surprise!!! big grin
So why didn't you voted for them? I voted for the Srepford Cuckoos. lol.

stormfront13
either moonstar or the stepford cuckoos

Phoenix_Avatar9
It's almost 100% certain the Cuckoos will be, since the end of endsong had foreshadowing, but i would really like to see Dani toobut In "The End" she was reborn as a Valyrie and had powers which were a mix of Asgardian and Cheyenne, she was soooo cool i was drooling

willRules
I voted for the cuckoos

wannabe
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
It's almost 100% certain the Cuckoos will be, since the end of endsong had foreshadowing, but i would really like to see Dani toobut In "The End" she was reborn as a Valyrie and had powers which were a mix of Asgardian and Cheyenne, she was soooo cool i was drooling AAARRRGGGHHH!!! I'm sooo jealous of you all!
In Germany "The End" and "Phoenix: Endsong" will not be released before december...and i LOVE Dani and the sisters. sad

wannabe
eek! WOW, i found this pic of Karma taking control of Tessa/Sage...impressive!!!

wannabe
...and here she's fighting the Shadowking on the astral plane!

life is cruell
i would say danielle moonstar should get more attention mainly because i like her in new x-men, but it looks like the cuckoos will be the next big psychics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.