Tired Hiker takes on all the big threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Ooooooops, I mean, "Tired Hiker's take on all big threads."

Seriously, if I log onto KMC Forums and want to participate in an already made thread, I usually only read the entire thread if it is under two pages long, i.e. 40 posts. Otherwise, I just respond to the first post and it may not have anying to do with whats on page 902. So, bite me. evil face

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Tired Hiker

Seriously, if I log onto KMC Forums and want to participate in an already made thread, I usually only read the entire thread if it is under two pages long, i.e. 40 posts. Otherwise, I just respond to the first post and it may not have anying to do with whats on page 902. So, bite me. evil face

Indeed. I don't even waste my time on those 5-12 page threads...

Sir Mist
laughing out loud
Me toosmokin'

§P0oONY

Same laughing

Tired Hiker
Me three! big grin

Imaginary
Me four.

Tired Hiker
Me eight. big grin

Sir Mist
Me pibig grin

EsteemedLeader
Me to the square root of 81!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Me to the square root of 81!

(aka.9)

EsteemedLeader

§P0oONY
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Ah, some signs of intelligence. You must have eaten breakfast this morning...

Damn right... I had Crumpets....

Tired Hiker
Me the square root of 9, aka. 3!

Me square root of 3 . . . . ^

Sir Mist
Me

X^nth
_____
3n+R X 4^(G+6) droolio

§P0oONY
Me the square root of 9, aka. 3!

Me square root of 3 . . . . ^

I think that is best just left in surd form....

Pielover666
it just gets annoying really. A thread with about 72,000 pages.....goddamn people, It's done, over, get something new.

Otaku

Pielover666

BENITO

Seriously, if I log onto KMC Forums and want to participate in an already made thread, I usually only read the entire thread if it is under two pages long, i.e. 40 posts. Otherwise, I just respond to the first post and it may not have anying to do with whats on page 902. So, bite me. evil face I reply to the first thing that seems relevant

Commando Queen
me 20

DarkC

I read up to 3 pages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.