What do people think of these pics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whirlysplatt
?

Whirlysplatt
?

Hit_and_Miss
dude... no one needs to see this... I get your whole battle is going on... But this is bad taste... I hope you take these down...

Whirlysplatt
People need to see what they think can be justified

Whirlysplatt
Belsen

Fishy
For the last time. THE HOLOCAUST HAS NOT BEEN JUSTIFIED BY ANYBODY HERE!!!!

Now can you please drop the damn thing already.

Whirlysplatt
Evil sometimes can only be shown in pictures, for people to understand

Fishy
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Evil sometimes can only be shown in pictures, for people to understand

The topic has been dealt with. Drop it already.

Hit_and_Miss
why are you doing this whirly? this is OTT now...

Seems to me your trying to twist what people are saying to justify your own ignorance...

Show me who justified the holocaust...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Fishy
The topic has been dealt with. Drop it already.

OK but the pics stay unless a mod tells me to take them down, I think people need to see what they feel is not "evil"

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
why are you doing this whirly? this is OTT now...

Seems to me your trying to twist what people are saying to justify your own ignorance...

Show me who justified the holocaust...

last one was that guy with horus in his sig who said basically what right did I say to tell people it was evil.

Hit_and_Miss
yup exactly you twisted his words to say that he was justifying the holocaust.... Whirly this is far enough now... You know thats not what he meant.

Fishy
British and American Napalm on Dresden a city filled with innocent people.. That happened to have a factory

http://www.anselm.edu/academic/history/hdubrulle/WarandRevolution/graphics/Paintings%202004/Air%20War%20Dresden%20Clean%20Up.jpg

Thats the germans there cleaning up the body's of their friends and family's that were burned to the ground. Many cruel things were done in the war. But nothing except for the A-Bomb was doubted as much as the decision to burn an entire city to the ground. Everybody knew full well what it would do, still it was done.

Want to talk about crap like that too? Want to talk about how English generals knowingly damned thousands of german citizens to death by burning? Want to talk about all the other things England did that were wrong in that war or any other?

Its over man, this is what Thread number 3 or 4 about this subject. DOn't you have anything better to do then look at how bad Germany is.. For crying out load.

Whirlysplatt
yup exactly you twisted his words to say that he was justifying the holocaust.... Whirly this is far enough now... You know thats not what he meant.

I know its not whats meant - but some things should never be said - Genocide is evil and unjusifiable - I obviously bear no malice towards modern Germany as long as they do not forget the lessons to be learnt from history anymore than we do.

Germany signed up to the UN agreement on Genocide as did the UK and Netherlands in 1998 the US did not.

-end

Whirlysplatt
British and American Napalm on Dresden a city filled with innocent people.. That happened to have a factory

http://www.anselm.edu/academic/history/hdubrulle/WarandRevolution/graphics/Paintings%202004/Air%20War%20Dresden%20Clean%20Up.jpg

Thats the germans there cleaning up the body's of their friends and family's that were burned to the ground. Many cruel things were done in the war. But nothing except for the A-Bomb was doubted as much as the decision to burn an entire city to the ground. Everybody knew full well what it would do, still it was done.

Want to talk about crap like that too? Want to talk about how English generals knowingly damned thousands of german citizens to death by burning? Want to talk about all the other things England did that were wrong in that war or any other?

Its over man, this is what Thread number 3 or 4 about this subject. DOn't you have anything better to do then look at how bad Germany is.. For crying out load.

In response to Coventry and the London Blitz, my cousins grandparents died in that.

Hit_and_Miss
no this isn't over until you remove those indecent pictures so no innocents can come across this....

This whole thread came about you twisting someones words... you instantly saw an opportunity to jump on his small mistake and turn it into something greater then it was... Shame on you whirly...

Fishy
No... England bombed city's in response for that. They burned people without any good reason. Burning this city was done for one reason and one reason only. Destroying one single factory and killing innocent civilians. I thought England was the better party in the war, not evil. Unlike Nazi Germany. Burning thousands of people on purpose seems a very cruel thing to do.

And mind you, the cruellest known thing in the war up until that moment. They wanted to screw with Germany harder then Germany had with them. They burned thousands of people. I do not see any difference. Bombing is bad enough but doing something like this, its just damn cruel. So was the Holocaust, but are people still blaming England for that?

debbiejo
My grand parents left Italy..Cam to the US..They didn't side with it or Mussolini.

Whirlysplatt
No... England bombed city's in response for that. They burned people without any good reason. Burning this city was done for one reason and one reason only. Destroying one single factory and killing innocent civilians. I thought England was the better party in the war, not evil. Unlike Nazi Germany. Burning thousands of people on purpose seems a very cruel thing to do.

And mind you, the cruellest known thing in the war up until that moment. They wanted to screw with Germany harder then Germany had with them. They burned thousands of people. I do not see any difference. Bombing is bad enough but doing something like this, its just damn cruel.

It was a cruel thing to do - Would you rather the Allies had lost so this could continue.

Fishy
It was a cruel thing to do - Would you rather the Allies had lost so this could continue.

Destroying that city or not would not have cost them victory..

3 weeks later it was already working at 80% of its capability, all it did was kill people. And everybody knew that, thats all it would do. It was an active decision to kill civilians. Look if you want to remember the evil one side did at least be fair and remember all the evil done.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by debbiejo
My grand parents left Italy..Cam to the US..They didn't side with it or Mussolini.

Pearl harbour was as near as the war got to the US a terrible thing done in response to Tokyo bay 80 years earlier (truth be known) an evil act to be sure.

Another relation of mine died in 1977 still a reasonably young man he had been held prisoner by the Japanese and tortured.

Hiroshima was also an evil act although it ended the war early and may have saved lives Oppenheimer found it difficult to live with. I think it was justifiable as it was not torture (It did however imply potential Genocide)

Hit_and_Miss
stop showing those pictures to prove your point thats flawed in the first place.... catch 22 situations are lame whirly.... this is getting too sick now... I refuse to look at this any longer....

Fishy
Pearl harbour was as near as the war got to the US a terrible thing done in response to Tokyo bay 80 years earlier (truth be known) an evil act to be sure.

Another relation of mine died in 1977 still a reasonably young man he had been held prisoner by the Japanese and tortured.

Hiroshima was also an evil act although it ended the war early and may have saved lives Oppenheimer found it difficult to live with. I think it was justifiable as it was not torture (It did however imply potential Genocide)

The A-bomb wasn't perhaps... But only because they didn't know the effect.

The Napalm was... It was unnecessary and put many people into great pain until they died...

DanieLs_4_Ever
?
Seen them a long time ago. Were from the holocaust death camps.

Whirlysplatt
stop showing those pictures to prove your point thats flawed in the first place.... catch 22 situations are lame whirly.... this is getting too sick now... I refuse to look at this any longer....

Thats the thin about evil its not pretty and can never be justified.

Fishy
Thats the thin about evil its not pretty and can never be justified.

Would you drop that already...

Some people justified it by saying it wasn't evil. You can show pictures all you want you can debate this all you want but that won't change the fact that Hitler thought he was doing the right thing.

Whirlysplatt
Would you drop that already...

Some people justified it by saying it wasn't evil. You can show pictures all you want you can debate this all you want but that won't change the fact that Hitler thought he was doing the right thing.

And people who knew it wasn't went along with him on a wave of Nationalistic pride.

I've tried to drop it others keep bringing it up

Fishy
Others keep bringing it up??? You started the damn topic. You justify it by saying "Thats the thin about evil its not pretty and can never be justified."

Try reading your own posts already.

Whirlysplatt
Others keep bringing it up??? You started the damn topic. You justify it by saying "Thats the thin about evil its not pretty and can never be justified."

Try reading your own posts already.

I started this thread in continued argument to people saying it can be justified - I wanted the scenes in these pics "justified", obviously they cannot be.

Fishy
Obviously they can be.. It has been done already hasn't it? Hitler justified it. So it can be justified, I don't see how you can argue that.

Whether it was the right thing to do or not is a compeltely different matter but your not debating that.

And why make 5 threads about the same damn subject. Especially when you are saying you dropped it already.

Whirlysplatt
Obviously they can be.. It has been done already hasn't it? Hitler justified it. So it can be justified, I don't see how you can argue that.

Whether it was the right thing to do or not is a compeltely different matter but your not debating that.

And why make 5 threads about the same damn subject. Especially when you are saying you dropped it already.

You just love the holocaust don't you?

I hate it - I think as long as people understand the mad behaviour of one charismatic man led to the disengagement of a proportion of a nation from accepted morality - In turn leading to atrocity - as is always the case - we can all get along. When people try justifying it beyond the insanity of a sypholitic, then problems begin.

Why continue because others keep baiting me

Fishy
So why are you making 5 threads about it, when nobody here justified it?

Whirlysplatt
So why are you making 5 threads about it, when nobody here justified it?

because they said it could be justified without the rider only by the disengaged or the mad - Their meaning was unclear.

Fishy
Well it can be justified... And one thread was enough you know...

The thread that talked about it in the first place.. All of this crap serves to do nothing but piss people off.

Whirlysplatt
Well it can be justified... And one thread was enough you know...

The thread that talked about it in the first place.. All of this crap serves to do nothing but piss people off.

Your still posting - and I disagree it can only be justified by the mad, by saying it can be it makes me post pics which are unjustifiable.

Grand Moff Gav
?

A purely justifiable act........thats what you want to hear isn't it Whirly you want a bit of pity.

Fishy
Your still posting - and I disagree it can only be justified by the mad, by saying it can be it makes me post pics which are unjustifiable.

I agree you have no reason to post these pics... And yes I would call them mad too... People with opinions that heavily differ from whats commenly accepted are often called mad.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
A purely justifiable act........thats what you want to hear isn't it Whirly you want a bit of pity.

not at all you misunderstand totally, I am not suprised though.

Do you know what disengagement means.

Justify this

Whirlysplatt
I agree you have no reason to post these pics... And yes I would call them mad too... People with opinions that heavily differ from whats commenly accepted are often called mad.

then we agree hitler was mad - Only a madman could justify attrocity.

point made

Fishy
then we agree hitler was mad - Only a madman could justify attrocity.

point made

No, point hasn't been made... You never made a point. You haven't proven a thing.

Grand Moff Gav
not at all you misunderstand totally, I am not suprised though.

Do you know what disengagement means.

Justify this

same reason as i gave in the other thread,this is what you want Whirly is'nt it? You want everone on here to become a Neo-Nazi so you ccan play Victim!

debbiejo
Well we could aways post some WWII Hiroshima A-bomb after effects, so everyone can hate the US more than they already do...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by debbiejo
Well we could aways post some WWII Hiroshima A-bomb after effects, so everyone can hate the US more than they already do...

Interesting point Pearl Harbour was in response to Tokyo bay about 60 years earlier.

Hiroshima saved lives, although Oppenheimer and the bomber crew all found it hard to live with - because they were sane and thats the difference.

Whirlysplatt
same reason as i gave in the other thread,this is what you want Whirly is'nt it? You want everone on here to become a Neo-Nazi so you ccan play Victim!

are you a Neo Nazi then?

Fishy
Is he saying that? Is he claiming to like the holocaust is he saying he watns the Jews to die? You just love to play the victim don't you? Well guess what, you are not and you have nothing to forgive. You have nothing to do with any of this crap.

Hit_and_Miss
wow your still hiding behind that minor point...

No one is going to justify the holocaust... Every one suffered from the war... you obviously see yourself as being the victim in a situation that never personally effected you, Everyone has someone who was evolved in the war, Does everyone have the right decide if they should forgive Germany??? anyway if Hitler had continued anyone who wasn't German would of been in the cambers...

Theres plenty of unfairness the world, congratulation that you realised yours....

Grand Moff Gav
are you a Neo Nazi then?

You would love me to say yes wouldnt you Whirly you really would.

Whirlysplatt
You would love me to say yes wouldnt you Whirly you really would.

Not at all - but your obviously thinking of revealing yourself

Whirlysplatt
wow your still hiding behind that minor point...

No one is going to justify the holocaust... Every one suffered from the war... you obviously see yourself as being the victim in a situation that never personally effected you, Everyone has someone who was evolved in the war, Does everyone have the right decide if they should forgive Germany??? anyway if Hitler had continued anyone who wasn't German would of been in the cambers...

Theres plenty of unfairness the world, congratulation that you realised yours....
Eactly and thats the difference between allied War Crimes and Genocide

Fishy
Not at all - but your obviously thinking of revealing yourself

How come you are the only that see's that then?

He doesn't appear to be one to me. Just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't mean anything. For crying out load man, not everybody has to have the same opinion on this. You seem to think yours matters more then that of anybody else. Fine think we are wrong and leave it be. Because we think you are wrong and we are not or at least I am not going to let you think you are convincing us of anything when all you do is annoy me.

Hit_and_Miss
Whats said here is whirly as turned something that should be left with regret and remorse, into a minor point he can argue over the Internet...

I'll give you this whirly Your good a dodging points here. I can see why your an effective debater..

lil bitchiness
There is already a thread on holocoust. Please don't open 10 threads on the same topic.

CLOSING!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.