mace vs. saese tinn kit fisto and agen kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mace=badass
the 4 jedi that went to go confront the chancellor
who wins?

Fishy
Mace of course... He's the only one worth talking about in this group.

overlord
If sidious already killed those guys in 3 seconds and Sidious was almost defeated by Mace then Mace will enter Sidious office with them then slash off all their heads and magically transform in Darth Windy.

jollyjim311
the other 3 aren't pushovers, their masters for cryin out loud. i dont think it would be over very fast at all. i personally think sids used some kind of force stun scream at the beginning of the fight, but thats just me.

i think this fight could go either way, but i don't know how good vaapad is against 3 ppl, is it good?

Darth Traya
It doesn't matter whether Vaapad is good against three people or not, his calibre far exceeds the other masters abilities put together.

jollyjim311
ok, but take the question out of context for a second, is vaapad good against multiple opponents? i honestly don't know.

Admiral Akbar
It does not matter if its good against more than one opponent, really Vaapad channels anger and makes you closer to the dark side, which in mace's case, he was able to see through sidious, and strike unexpected moves. Vaapad is just a upgrade to Juyo. A next step... and Juyo IMo is good against maybe 1 or 2 people depending on who they are.

Deus Ex
Well, Depa Billaba killed the twenty to thirty man crew of a gunship in under a minute.

Mace Windu successfully dodged gunfire and melee from many opponents in SHatterpoint, and reflected blaster shots from gunships using two sabers.

It's a very versatile form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.