Disturbed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ashly Williams
Picked up Ten Thousand Fists on Tuesday, and I love it. I love 1-5, and I haven't made t past there, becauseI'll always restart it. Haha, don't ask why.

I also like Disturbed's previous stuff as well.

I own Believe, which wasn't as good as the Sickness. I ordered the Sickness of of Amazon, and it should be here Tuesday (they don't ship on the weekends), so I can't wait for that. From all of the songs I've heard my Disturbed, I think the Sickness album shows the best.

Well, what does everyone else think about Disturbed, and Ten Thousand Fists?

Myth
There is already a topic about this. But for my 2 cents anyway, I really like Disturbed but I'm very disappointed in this new album. The songs are good and all but they just aren't any different. They didn't do any branching out. My biggest complaint is how Stricken and Decadance start with almost an identical "Ah ah ow" which was already frustrating enough that it was an obvious take from the beginning of Down with the Sickness.

tabby999
havn't heard the new cd, but if its following the trend they did with Believe then i dont think i'll like it. The sickness rocked hard, even if there was a song about dropping plates.

MetallicaT
i agree with Myth, that they didn't branch out much but some of the songs are very good, such as..Pain Redefined/Land Of Confusion/Deify

Myth
My favs are Ten Thousand Fists, Guarded, and Land of Confusion.

tabby999
i dont know it the cds out in aus...have to have a look

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.