Threads...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
How many were closed in 2 days????...I forget now....was it 5 or 6?

xmarksthespot
http://www.greengold.com.au/lgcshop/media/beetroot.jpgQuite a few. These beets are rather disturbing.

debbiejo
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
http://www.greengold.com.au/lgcshop/media/beetroot.jpgQuite a few. These beets are rather disturbing.

laughing laughing out loud Never seen ones like that....hahahahaha...Maybe some like em like that.....LOL

xmarksthespot
I'm sure some people like em like that. droolio laughing out loud I bet Mr. Fothergills does...

debbiejo
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'm sure some people like em like that. droolio laughing out loud I bet Mr. Fothergills does...

Maybe the Nazi's...in GF. eek!

Imperial_Samura
Dear me. How positively... disturbing. Hmmm. And I haven't been here to see, so a number of threads have been taken out have they? Which ones?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Dear me. How positively... disturbing. Hmmm. And I haven't been here to see, so a number of threads have been taken out have they? Which ones?

All the hateful disturbing ones starting yesterday..lets see, we had many gay thread that got heated, now we have the hateful German threads.

Imperial_Samura
Hahaha. I just noticed that at the top of the thread, where links are displayed that connect to related sites, that they are all about beets.

Discount Sugar Beets
New & used Sugar Beets. aff Check out the huge selection now!
www.eBay.com

Sugar Beet Equipment
WIC harvesters and defoliators, built by Amity Technology.
www.amitytech.com

Beet Root Powder
Harvested at height of potency. 20 Year, Family Run Herb Company.
www.BlessedHerbs.com

I don't know why, I just find that funny and strange. To think, people actually have websites about beets.

debbiejo
Hahaha. I just noticed that at the top of the thread, where links are displayed that connect to related sites, that they are all about beets.

Discount Sugar Beets
www.eBay.com

Sugar Beet Equipment
www.amitytech.com

Beet Root Powder
www.BlessedHerbs.com

I don't know why, I just find that funny and strange. To think, people actually have websites about beets.

confused laughing It's scary....I hate beets....just the smell of them...EWWW.

lil bitchiness

Discount Sugar Beets
www.eBay.com

Sugar Beet Equipment
www.amitytech.com

Beet Root Powder
www.BlessedHerbs.com

I gots no adverts.

But i luuuuuver el beetroot happy

Sorgo
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I gots no adverts.

But i luuuuuver el beetroot happy

Word.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.