Which Online Game Review site do you like best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

El_NINO
There are a bunch out there but here are some of the best of the best, which 3 sites do you prefer the most?

SaTsuJiN
I go to gamespot the most often.. to see if the community score matches up with the editors score

El_NINO
I do the same before i decide to buy a game or rent it

TwisterGameX
IGN

Tha C-Master
gamefaqs

DanZeke25
I dont really care about reviews. If i think ill like a game, ill rent it, if its something like GTA, or and of the sports, i know ill like it because ive played the previous ones so ill buy it.

But anyway i like IGN the best.

SnakeEyes
I use gamespot the most.

Smasandian
I always thought IGN give to high of scores to games, while Gamespot always gives too low of scores. (and somtimes off based).

But all in all, Gamespot.

And I hate the rating system of Gamespy. Really, how is it possible to rate something like videogames out of 5 without give pass the decimal value.

snake_eyes616
1UP!

Ast
I dont go buy reviews to buy games, but I do like to read the reviews.

I think Gamespot is the best. I still use IGN because they usually post theirs first, but they can be so mind blowingly wrong about some games.

WindDancer
IGN

Jargon343
Game-revolution.com has been my favorite for a long time now.

DarkC
Gamespot.

StinkFist462
i only go to Gamespot. i dont think its neccesary to check every site for differnt ratings.

hotsauce6548
I usually check IGN out, or Game Informer. I haven't used Gamespot, but it seems to be popular. I might have to check it out.

Smasandian
Originally posted by StinkFist462
i only go to Gamespot. i dont think its neccesary to check every site for differnt ratings.

True.
But the best way to do that is Gamerankings.com

Its soo useful, especially to find out higher rated games.

powerfulone1987
IGN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.