What do your parents do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gold Digger
I was bored stick out tongue

So what jobs do your parents have?

Otaku
I dont give a shit.As long as it puts food on the table no expression

KingDubya
Dad's an engineer, Mom's an Auditor.

EsteemedLeader
Dad owns a restaurant, mom's a waitress at another restaurant...

Gold Digger
One of my dads is a doctor, the other is a surgeon

Otaku
My dad is some sort of bussinessman,and my mom is a spiritual healer...

leana marie
my dads a millwright and my mom... i dont know, she works with retarded people

Dark_chan
my dad is a website designer and my mom is a teacher

forumcrew
small business owner/investor

CherryTopper
Mom works in madison and is a receptionist for a mopeds and dirt bike crap form like china but it is sponsored hereconfused1

my dad works outside on forklifts for a place that does toilets and piping and some shit that I just don't kow even though he had the job since we moved here big grin

bushidorodent
my moms a stripper and my step dad is in prison??????? wtf did i just put that down?

CherryTopper
WHAT!?

are you serious?

BackFire
My mom works at an elementary school, she works in the front office assisting the principal and what not.

My dad works for Pacific Bell, he's a manager at one of their local little factory places and also handles much of the computer work and relaying information to their clients.

DarkC
My parents are both programmers; dad for a pharmiceutal company, mom for a petroleum company.

xLiNdS x 622x
My dad's a carpenter and my mom works at the business of environmental health at the University of Cincinnati

bushidorodent
Originally posted by CherryTopper
WHAT!?

are you serious?

yep im seriuos my step dad is in the pin and my mom works at some titty bar in arlington called playmates

GCG
Father works in Insurance ; Mom was a tourist guide

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by bushidorodent
yep im seriuos my step dad is in the pin and my mom works at some titty bar in arlington called playmates

Where do you live, I must know!?

bushidorodent
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Where do you live, I must know!?

WHY?? DUDE MY MOM IS LIKE 34 YEAH SHE LOOKS 28 BUT SHE'S DATING SOME MUSICTION NAMED BILLY MCCOY LOOK HIM UP ON THE INTERNET HES IS SO GOOFY LOOKING ITS UNREAL

GCG
Maybe he wants do date your dad

bushidorodent
BAD IMAGES ARE RUNNING IN MY HEAD NOW THAKS GCG APPRICIATE IT LOL

BornToRule
both work on factory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.