Link vs. Zett Jukassa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starwarsrules14
I think Zett would win but my friend says Link will....what do you think?

Deus Ex
I think this is a silly idea.

Jawas come in and pwn them both.

Veneficus
Link whips out his sword and mumbles that garble hyrulans call langauge then slices Zett apart...

starwarsrules14
Thanks...now my friend is very happy.....Zett will kick his butt!!

Sorgo
Originally posted by starwarsrules14
I think Zett would win but my friend says Link will....what do you think?

I think that this thread only partakes to Star Wars Characters fighting each other.

kamikz
Yup, only SW characters is allowed to fight here, sorry. (Link would own him good).

DarthMaul9123
Link uses the light arrows on him and he evaporates

starwarsrules14
Link wouldn't get a chance to shoot...in my honest opinion.
And I'm sorry if this is not allowed...I saw the revan vs. harry potter and thought it was ok...my apologies.

DarthMaul9123
hey link might have a cortosis shield and blade and chain mail (made of cortosis) under his raindbow green shirt

Spelljammer
The tunic resembles a Dungeons&Dragons chainskirt, which is decent armour..

His greatsword may or may not be greater then a lightsaber damage wise, but sense lightsabers are made from pure energy, it'll melt his sword like butter. His shield won't fair too well either.

And even though Link may have a repitore of bows and arrows, grappling hooks, boomerangs, and other primitive weapons. Any Jedi worth his robes knows how to handle these petty annoyances.. Maybe some well placed bombs could pose as a threat, but that is giving Link prep time. Which was not discussed. And even then, it's still a maybe.

But overall this fight go's to Zett, and to think, that wasn't one of THE Jedi. Had this been a fight with Obi-Wan, Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Skywalker, or Kreia, this fight would've been over before it even started..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.