Trinity Lost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Octagon
here's a cool animated music video which focuses on religion...

Pep Love- Trinity Lost

http://www.jfunkmedia.com/3lost.html

enjoy, and tell me what you think.

debbiejo
Well...not really into that style of music.....sorry.

Dr. Octagon
it's real hip hop, you either like it or you dont wink

but what did u think about the message

finti
hip hop, why cant they buy clothes that fits

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by finti

please, this is not the hip hop you've heard and seen on television/radio.

debbiejo

I know...it's really sad...they got to wear their dads clothes. sad

debbiejo
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
please, this is not the hip hop you've heard and seen on television/radio.

OK...since your spamming in another area to get it seen, I took another look...Did you make this?....

Well, like I said, I'm not into this kind of music myself, but the video is kinda cool...It's abstract, which I like, and throws in some history, which I like also..I think it's pretty good........about division and what it does..

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by debbiejo
OK...since your spamming in another area to get it seen, I took another look...Did you make this?....

Well, like I said, I'm not into this kind of music myself, but the video is kinda cool...It's abstract, which I like, and throws in some history, which I like also..I think it's pretty good........about division and what it does..

im not spamming confused

no i didn't make this. stick out tongue

finti
cant stand hip hop

debbiejo
Never liked it either...nor rap...drives me up a wall....I don't like going up walls unless it's my choice......

Dr. Octagon
well from my assumption, you two haven't really given real hip hop a chance. there's a lot of intelligent hip hop out there, the media just doesn't promote it sad

debbiejo
Sorry, still don't like hip hop...never did...gave it a chance...hoped it would go away.....but didn't...but that's just me....Many other people like it. huh smile

Dr. Octagon
what have you heard from the genre? which artists? if it's anything gangster/pimp related, then you're listening to the wrong hip hop erm

debbiejo
Only on the radio and TV...

Dr. Octagon
that explains it wink

finti
Do you have a habitt making assumptions of things you have no clues about Africa Bambaataa, Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel, Wu Tang Clan, A tribe called Quest, Kurtis Blow, DeLa Soul, Run D.M.C, Arrested Development............do you need more examples or

Dr. Octagon
Do you have a habitt making assumptions of things you have no clues about Africa Bambaataa, Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel, Wu Tang Clan, A tribe called Quest, Kurtis Blow, DeLa Soul, Run D.M.C, Arrested Development............do you need more examples or

i dont usually make wrong assumtions like that...and i was wrong thumb up

good to see you know pray

Dr. Octagon
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.