who would wi zoro or kenshin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bushidorodent
in a fight between

1 zoro"one piece"
2 kenshin "rurouni kenshin/samourai x"

wich sword slinging samourai would win note kenshin can kill people and there is no beheading enjoy and post your answers

TheQuincy
His name is Zolo. It is "samurai" and thats not how u spell Osama

Movie_Geek_
What a odd question....Kenskin

YoukoKitsune
Definitely KENSHIN!!! wooo! Kill the three-sword weilding fool!!!

Zatch
I would have to go with kenshin as well.

bushidorodent
sorry bout all the typoes didnt have my contacts in when i made it my bad sorry .....but truthfully i think they both rock and in the american version his name is zolo but in japan its zoro but the o's are pronounced O

viper88
found this while searching and by the way Zoro decimates Kenshin in less than a second, too fast, to strong and too skilled.

Classic NES
Zoro destroys him easily.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Quincy
His name is Zolo.

HE'S LIKE A SAMURAI

AND A L-A-D-Y NAMI'S NOT SHY

chickenlover98
kenshin WTFPWNS zolo. kenshin moves so fast and chops his head off. pssh this isnt even a real fight. zolo = sanoskay(sorry bad kenshin char spelling)

Kento
Did you just compare Sanosuke to Zoro?? That is wrong in so many ways and not just because Sano isn't a swordsman. I say Zoro wins but then against that's because Zoro's strength is so much greater so Kenshin would have a hard time to actually block multiple attacks.

leonheartmm
current zorro easily wins this. he may not have the finesse of kenshin but his strength and speed more than make up for it. now, kirin/kujaku from 666satan wud one shot them both stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Zoro easily.

Blax_Hydralisk
Naruto with ease.

.. wait.

Hidden Lotus
Kenshin would obliterate Zolo

Sleepy bones 94
i think kenshin would win,and i hope kenshin would win but you never know.well what do i know anyway?

Endless Mike
Kenshin is barely superhuman. Zoro is so ridiculously faster, stronger, and tougher than him that it's stupid to even compare. Kenshin probably wouldn't even be able to cut his skin using all of his strength and the sharp edge of his blade.

Impediment
Read me, please.]

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.