Gamora runs the Women Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok this is a Fight Gauntlet After every fight is a 48hour resting period

Catwoman
Batgirl
Black Cat
Elektra
Mantis
She hulk
Invisible Woman
Psylocke
Starfire
Sersi
Wondergirl
Ganymede

Mantis-Known Superhuman Powers: Thanks to her training by the Priests of Paine, Mantis had "complete control" over her body. Her agility was as great as any woman without superhuman powers could achieve. She was also capable of willing herself to recuperate quickly after being injured.

Mantis had extraordinary ability in the martial arts that have been developed and perfected over thousands of years by the Priests of Pama. These fighting methods place particular emphasis on the manipulation of pressure points and nerve endings on the bodies of one's opponents. Thus, by knowing the right areas of the body to strike, Mantis could stun even a being as powerful as Thor even though she herself had no superhuman strength.

Mantis had an empathic ability which enabled her to sense the emotions of others, which she felt as psychic "vibrations."

Darth_Erebus
It ends with She Hulk though I question the order of this.

King KAM
where is big barda?

Ex11B
Mantis wins,....even the LT would be hard pressed to withstand the stench from her Bare Feet..bwahahahahahaha

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
It ends with She Hulk though I question the order of this.

Really...She-Hulk THEN Psylocke? Shulkie will rip Gamora in half, if she even got that far.

Laminator_X
She'll definitely make it to Mantis. Mantis I dunno. Call it 50/50. She'll own She-Hulk. Sure, Jen's tougher, but if Thanos couldn't tag his former protege Jen doesn't stand a chance. Sue on the other hand is a nut that Ms. G cant crack. Barring an assasination type scenario, Gamora simply has no way to get around a forcefield like that.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Laminator_X
She'll definitely make it to Mantis. Mantis I dunno. Call it 50/50. She'll own She-Hulk. Sure, Jen's tougher, but if Thanos couldn't tag his former protege Jen doesn't stand a chance. Sue on the other hand is a nut that Ms. G cant crack. Barring an assasination type scenario, Gamora simply has no way to get around a forcefield like that.

Is there anything Gamora can do to really hurt Jen?

Laminator_X
Joint and vital point attacks. That sort of thing. Modern Gamora is super-strong and tough too, just not so much as Jen is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.