Wolverine, Sabretooth, and Omega Red versus Spiderman, Venom and Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
battle in NYC

golem370
The first team to durable the turing point is Omega Red.

willRules
Spider-man, venom and Lizard win this......

Tha C-Master
Shoulda had carnage lol.

masterbruce
I thought about including Carnage but I felt that would've overpowered the spiderman team

King KAM
wolverine's team.

guy222
team one

Mindset
Shoulda had Toxin shifty

jrodslam
Team 1.

python99
I hate to say this but team one.
Omega red is a difference maker here in team one.
I think that the lizard is the week link when it comes down to never say die attitude and battle tactics

Team One

Bouboumaster
Team 1.

guy222
wavey

logan/creed/arkady ftw

Battlehammer
team two aside from venom will drop with in the first 30 seconds due to death spores, leaving the match wolverine, sabertooth and omega red vs venom.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
team two aside from venom will drop with in the first 30 seconds due to death spores, leaving the match wolverine, sabertooth and omega red vs venom. Lizard might be immune to the spores effects since he has a pretty sick HF

Battlehammer
That is very true. I forgott about that. It be sabertooth and Omega Red vs venom. Wolverine vs Lizard. In the end team one wins. Red's life drain ability along with sabertooth help would make short work of venom

Juk3n
Team Durability ftw, spider-man dies from stab wounds, Venom (brock) vs sabretooth would be jizz fest to watch (written correctly) , i would blow loads on the panels, id take Sabes though for sheer brute force and damage soak. Reds life drain is a big difference here though, Lizard should maybe be subbed out for someone a little more tactical.

Badabing
Originally posted by Battlehammer
That is very true. I forgott about that. It be sabertooth and Omega Red vs venom. Wolverine vs Lizard. In the end team one wins. Red's life drain ability along with sabertooth help would make short work of venom Hey! Good to see you. eek!

Soljer
Team one, as everyone said.

Also, hearty "Welcome Back" to battlehammer.

Sin I AM
ok ok, venom vs. either Sabertooth or Omega Red would b a wet dream, even though realistically he should defeat Creed. The outcome boils down to who wins the Venom/Omega Red bout...their the most powerful 1S here

Metalmanx
Thought Battlehammer had taken his leave of here. Ah well, welcome back.

With that said, I think team 2 can take this. Everyone here has a healing factor, so while some are more powerful than others, that issue isn't much of a deal-breaker. All of Team 2's healing factors can keep them stable against Red's spores for an extended period of time.

Venom could theoretically take out all of Team 1 himself, if he fought to the very best of his ability. Hell, it's even speculative if Red's death spores will affect the alien physiology of Venom.

EvilTyrant
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Thought Battlehammer had taken his leave of here. Ah well, welcome back.

With that said, I think team 2 can take this. Everyone here has a healing factor, so while some are more powerful than others, that issue isn't much of a deal-breaker. All of Team 2's healing factors can keep them stable against Red's spores for an extended period of time.

Venom could theoretically take out all of Team 1 himself, if he fought to the very best of his ability. Hell, it's even speculative if Red's death spores will affect the alien physiology of Venom.
Metal I noticed you always pick opposite of Wolverine or Sabretooth, you have some inner hatred towards them or something? But then again i'm always picking for them lol.
Spiderman drops from the spore, and i'm not to impressed with Lizard's healing factor (then again I never seen it working in a fight) Venom is the only real threat, but not sure how he'll react to the spore, and his head, arms or legs could be cut off, but they will never allow that.

Metalmanx
Sigh.

No. I don't have any hatred towards Wolverine nor Sabretooth. I actually rather like Wolverine, Sabretooth I could take or leave (just don't really care about him all that much). I will, however, cleary state that, yes, I do like Spider-Man more. But I leave my preferences at the door when it comes to the debates. I just don't jump on the bandwagon of Wolverine being able to defeat anyone short of the Juggernaut himself.

I really don't think anyone drops from the spore, at least not for quite some time. Anyway, I think Venom makes this fight. Spidey and Lizard handle Wolvie and Sabes, eventually defeating them. And Venom should be able to take Red.

Soljer
I see no reason Spidey wouldn't drop to the death-spores pretty quickly.

An argument can clearly be made for Venom's symbiont protecting him and the Lizard's healing factor.

EvilTyrant
Spidey and Lizard would lose, theres not much they can do thats gonna hurt them. Oh yeah off topic Metal, something you'll like to hear, in an recent Ultimate X-Men comic, Wolverine cuts out Collosus's heart, and.....he's still standing, then he rips off Wolverine's leg. Collosus is great man, but they never use him properly in the 616 universe, like they did in the past. I also dont like how they made him gay in the ultimate universe...( nothing against lesbians ), but I just asked myself why they change him? Oh well

Metalmanx
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Spidey and Lizard would lose, theres not much they can do thats gonna hurt them. Oh yeah off topic Metal, something you'll like to hear, in an recent Ultimate X-Men comic, Wolverine cuts out Collosus's heart, and.....he's still standing, then he rips off Wolverine's leg. Collosus is great man, but they never use him properly in the 616 universe, like they did in the past. I also dont like how they made him gay in the ultimate universe...( nothing against lesbians ), but I just asked myself why they change him? Oh well

What does Ult. X-Men have to do with this? Ult. Wolverine's been shown to be unable to cut Ult. Colossus anyway. And what's wrong with him being gay? He's not the same character as 616, why can't people wrap their brains around that?

How would Spidey and Lizard lose to Wolvie and Sabes? Webbing for the win, dude.

EvilTyrant
wth, just telling you, cause I'd thought you'd like to know, figured you was a fan of Collosus. Ult. universe has nothing to do with the fight, just telling you what happened. Also yes, I can rap my brain around the Ultimate Universe, its an alternate reality, sh!ts different over there. Collosus was one of my favorite X-Men, I just don't like the way he's being handled in both realities. So if you find something to get angry about in that response I give up.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
wth, just telling you, cause I'd thought you'd like to know, figured you was a fan of Collosus. Ult. universe has nothing to do with the fight, just telling you what happened. Also yes, I can rap my brain around the Ultimate Universe, its an alternate reality, sh!ts different over there. Collosus was one of my favorite X-Men, I just don't like the way he's being handled in both realities. So if you find something to get angry about in that response I give up.

I'm sorry. I didn't to come off like that. I've been having a somewhat stressful weak, shouldn't have taken it out on you. Seriously, my bad. smile

EvilTyrant
np

Battlehammer

Metalmanx

jrodslam
I honestly dont think the phermones can take out anyone wearing a symbiote. I also have no doubts that Spidey would fall to it.

Although venom may resist the permones as well as lizard, i highly doubt they can withstand the death factor.

OneDumbG0
^ Why?

jrodslam
Cause it drains the life force. The symbiote is a living organism as well as the person wearing it. Red putting the death factor on it would be a 2 for 1 deal.

RevoWution™©®
Wolverine, Sabretooth and Omega Red win.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by jrodslam
Cause it drains the life force. The symbiote is a living organism as well as the person wearing it. Red putting the death factor on it would be a 2 for 1 deal. That makes sense but somehow I believe Venom is being underrated here. But my knowledge of him is limited. I suspect only a Venom expert could argue against such a simple premise adequately.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.