Thing Vs Wolverine,DareDevil,Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
In the middle of the street.

King KAM
wolverine can do it by himself , once again.

TwisterGameX
You do realize it's the Thing, right.

King KAM
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
You do realize it's the Thing, right.
have you seen what wolverine has done to him before?.

TwisterGameX
Post pics.

King KAM
dont have them, but he cut chunks out of his face.....

King KAM
jinzin has some.

Darth_Erebus
Well well, The Thing finally wins one. I was beginning to think he had a record similar to Terrax. Why are Daredevil and batman even in this?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Well well, The Thing finally wins one. I was beginning to think he had a record similar to Terrax. Why are Daredevil and batman even in this?

Cheer Leaders

King KAM
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Cheer Leaders
wolverine makes the thing his *****, on a regular basis....The Thing Doesnt win shit.

Wynndar
Wolverine slashes Thing's face with a cheap shot and thats something? Afterward Thing back handed him into the next zip code.

King KAM
Originally posted by Wynndar
Wolverine slashes Thing's face with a cheap shot and thats something? Afterward Thing back handed him into the next zip code.
thats not their only brawl...someone get jinzin in here.

Wynndar
yea they fought in Wolverine...i think it was the agent of shield story arc. On both occasions it wasnt like the Thing was going all out to hurt the little midget...more like he was trying to contain him. Before he got his face slashed, Thing was cracking jokes at Wolvie cuz he was just casually throwing the furball around. When it got serious pimp slapped him out of the environment. Thing's gone toe to toe with cosmics, he actually kicked the Wreckers ass single handedly...we've all seen where Wolverine got with the wrecker.

King KAM
yea they fought in Wolverine...i think it was the agent of shield story arc. On both occasions it wasnt like the Thing was going all out to hurt the little midget...more like he was trying to contain him. Before he got his face slashed, Thing was cracking jokes at Wolvie cuz he was just casually throwing the furball around. When it got serious pimp slapped him out of the environment. Thing's gone toe to toe with cosmics, he actually kicked the Wreckers ass single handedly...we've all seen where Wolverine got with the wrecker.
when did he beat up the wrecker?

long pig
The wrecker isn't really that powerful.

He shares power with his team, the Wrecking Crew. Which would put him around 20-50 tons or so. Plus, he doesn't even know how to use his crow bar.

Fanboy
I saw Wrecker get knocked about by Wonder Woman.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
The wrecker isn't really that powerful.

He shares power with his team, the Wrecking Crew. Which would put him around 20-50 tons or so. Plus, he doesn't even know how to use his crow bar.
he is upgraded.

thesilverspider
thing is way to underrated the thing has had way more epic battles then wolverine has ever had

Cosmo Kramer
Wolverine doesnt need any help as long as Thing remains big enough to hit lightly. DareDevil shouldnt be put out of this fight. His acrobatics and fighting skill combined with his strength and sheer determination allowed him to fight hundreds of highly trained warriors and take hits from the Hulk. Batman is probably the best of all for this fight. Unlike Wolverine he knows better then to rush in and get back handed and knocked out. DareDevil would be hard to hit and even if he did he would keep coming but will need Batmans gadgets to finally finesh the Thing who has no chance of getting the drop on him and everyone knows it.

Smaxxer
As much as I hate to say it, Wolverine alone can take the Thing. It's very simple : he's a better fighter, has more experience, can take a punch or two and those claws can slice Thing up.

Add Batman and DD here for distraction, there will be no more Thing sad

superman302
Thing is stronger now, and not to mention wolverine got owned by the wrecker so im pretty sure thing could beat him.

wolverine8888
um the wrecker beat the shit outa of thor easly lol. so tell me again how that means wolverine getting beat on by recker means any thing. also wolverien the only one out of the group to do any major damage. also enemy of the state I think wolverien beat thing in 30 seconds by just stabbing him. if it fight to the death things screwed his rock body wont save him when ever wolverine gone oevr the edge in a fight with thing he has almost killed him. once bye almost cutting his head in haft. if not fighting to kill then thing will last a good long time but he still lose

DarkCrawler
http://members.iglou.com/thanos/thing-wolv.jpg

wolverine8888
I ahve that comic ya I thought it was crapp but ya it did happen in a cross over. he did beat him once wolverine could fo stabb thing through the chest but he decided to punch him instead. wolverine beat thing twice and in much newer comics

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I ahve that comic ya I thought it was crapp but ya it did happen in a cross over. he did beat him once wolverine could fo stabb thing through the chest but he decided to punch him instead. wolverine beat thing twice and in much newer comics

So...Crossovers where Wolverine loses are crap to you, but crossovers where he wins are canon...

wolverine8888
no it happen I personaly dident liek the comic it was ok but story was kinda odd. also was one fo the first new x-men comics. dam it old comic I ahve a orignal. still does not change fact that wolverine still has a win over him and in newer comcis

Mindship
As much as I like Jack Kirby's alter ego, I say Blue-eyed Benjy probably (probably) won't win this one...but ya never know.

Wynndar
um the wrecker beat the shit outa of thor easly lol. so tell me again how that means wolverine getting beat on by recker means any thing. also wolverien the only one out of the group to do any major damage. also enemy of the state I think wolverien beat thing in 30 seconds by just stabbing him. if it fight to the death things screwed his rock body wont save him when ever wolverine gone oevr the edge in a fight with thing he has almost killed him. once bye almost cutting his head in haft. if not fighting to kill then thing will last a good long time but he still lose

Yea but the Thing has nearly killed the Wrecker on two occasions...once when he was drunk.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
http://members.iglou.com/thanos/thing-wolv.jpg
Wolverine was acting slow, Richards himself said Thing was lucky.

wolverine8888
thing beat old wrcker u forgetting he was upo graded. he fought thor after he was up graded thor normaly would of beat his ass but the enw more powerful wrecker owned him. that recker would destroy thing

DarkCrawler
The Thing can kill both Daredevil and Batman (Who by the way can't do any damage to Thing) with one punch. That leaves Wolverine, who Thing defeats 6/10.

Wynndar
thing beat old wrcker u forgetting he was upo graded. he fought thor after he was up graded thor normaly would of beat his ass but the enw more powerful wrecker owned him. that recker would destroy thing

Old wrecker? No, he beat Wrecker on two occasions, both were at 100%. On one occasion Wrecker's powers were all his own and not with the wrecking crew. On the other, it doesn't say what version of Wrecker is in the fight...but Wrecker says himself that he was looking forward to a fight with Thor and assumed he would easily beat the Thing...implying he was also at full power. Both instances were modern, the first was in 1993 and the second was in 2004.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by King KAM
dont have them, but he cut chunks out of his face..... Typical "do you realize its the thing".

More like, "I don't know much about him, so I want someone else to tell me." smile

Wynndar
Originally posted by Smaxxer
Wolverine was acting slow, Richards himself said Thing was lucky.

So Wolverine was marginally slower than usual. So marginal that only Reed Richards the smartest man on Earth noticed it. And thing casually pokes his head and he's KO'd? So when Thing lands one of his better punches(which he's demonstrated he has no prob getting his hands on Wolverine) which may be one hundred times more powerful than the one that knocked Wolvie out u think he's still gonna be conscious?

Smaxxer
So Wolverine was marginally slower than usual. So marginal that only Reed Richards the smartest man on Earth noticed it. And thing casually pokes his head and he's KO'd? So when Thing lands one of his better punches(which he's demonstrated he has no prob getting his hands on Wolverine) which may be one hundred times more powerful than the one that knocked Wolvie out u think he's still gonna be conscious?
Maybe. I don't know.

I do know however that Thing - who wasn't holding back - punched Wolverine through a freaking building AFTER Wolverine changed Things face a bit, and very short after that Wolverine showed up for another round.

black robb
WTF is Daredevil sposed to do? Beat him with his cane?

Smaxxer
Originally posted by black robb
WTF is Daredevil sposed to do? Beat him with his cane?
Distract him. Fight him together with the two others as a team.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by black robb
WTF is Daredevil sposed to do? Beat him with his cane? Well some say his senses allow him to dodge better than spiderman. eek!.

So he can use his "no fear" and stab thing in the eye with a passion.

Wynndar
So surviving one punch from the Thing gives him an edge? Thing is not Hulk or Juggernaut. Wolverine's not going to climb on his back like a little fairy and claw out his eyes. Thing's shown that he can engage Wolverine hand to hand just like any other decent fighter. Then the fact that He's literally over a hundred times his strength gives him more advantage than Wolverine being marginally better at H2H. Colossus threw 300lb wolverine like a paper airplane at Ord's ship; the Thing has knocked the 2,750 lbs Herald Terrax across the island of Manhattan, thrown one of Kang's bombs so hard it escaped the atmosphere, threw a piece of Crucible's technology into the upper atmosphere, and recently in Spiderman, Thing punched a small Skrull shuttle into space too. If he hits Wolverine like that, not only will he be unconscious, but he'll need a teleporter to return to the fight.

The reason Wolverine has survived agains the Thing is because he goes all out while the Thing holds back. The Thing holds back when he fights anything living, even the Hulk. But he's admitted he'll go all out against Nazi's, Skrulls, and Robots.

black robb
But Wolverine is immune to force

DarkCrawler
Colossus threw 300lb wolverine like a paper airplane at Ord's ship; the Thing has knocked the 2,750 lbs Herald Terrax across the island of Manhattan, thrown one of Kang's bombs so hard it escaped the atmosphere, threw a piece of Crucible's technology into the upper atmosphere, and recently in Spiderman, Thing punched a small Skrull shuttle into space too. If he hits Wolverine like that, not only will he be unconscious, but he'll need a teleporter to return to the fight.

But you have forgotten that Wolverine-fans can't just accept one fact...

...Wolverine is not able to defy gravity.

Wynndar
This is a good thread though...I think these three should be able to beat the Thing. But saying Wolverine can do it all by himself is joke.

Smaxxer
So surviving one punch from the Thing gives him an edge?
How would I put it... it's not "surviving Thing", it's more like "not caring THAT much bout Things punches."

Off course Ben has the power needed to punch Wolvies light out. D'oh. I am just saying it's reasonable that Wolverine dodges Things attacks and waits for the right time for a fatal attack with his claws...

Wolverine is the better fighter, not Thing. Wolverine can take a punch from Thing, Thing can not survive three claws in his brains.

Wynndar
Wolverine's never shown he can put 3 claws in his brains

Smaxxer
Wolverine's never shown he can put 3 claws in his brains
Wolverine Hulk hurt. Hulk tougher than Thing. You math do.

jgiant
Thing holds back against hulk? Does it matter?

Tha C-Master
Wolverine's never shown he can put 3 claws in his brains I agree that at their pure best, thing OWNS wolverine.

Wynndar
Wolverine's never put claws through either of their bones. Grimm's tissues r proportionately more durable. If his skin is virtually invulnerable then how hard do u think his bones r? And Hulk's skin is not tougher than the Thing's btw.

Smaxxer
Wolverine's never put claws through either of their bones. Grimm's tissues r proportionately more durable. If his skin is virtually invulnerable then how hard do u think his bones r? And Hulk's skin is not tougher than the Thing's btw.
Things skin is not virtually invulnerable, very far from it.

Wynndar
so who else has penetrated his skin? Thing's skin is not Adamantium, but it has generally been called "invulnerable" on many occasions and even multiple bios. To say it is virtually indestructable is a generalization...relative to the beings on the Earth, very few can harm him physically, ex: the most recent marvel handbook or most recent issue of Marvel Knights 4. Regardless, I see that you stopped arguing that Thing would wreck Wolverine.

Tha C-Master
The three do inevitably win.

wolverine8888
ok wolverien enemy of the state he did not hold back like he alwasy does and thing went down in seconds. even wolverine not going for the kill the fight gunna be for a while but wolverien gunna win. fightign to kill wolverine take him out fast

wolverine8888
wolverine has put his claws through thing many times I don't know were u get that he can't

Cosmo Kramer
I say Wolverine will be the first knocked out and the second to get back up. Unfortunately his fighting style will get him smacked around a lot.

King KAM
wolverine has done it before, all you player haters must CEASE!

wolverine8888
lol wolverine has taken thing out when he was fighting to kill in less then 30 seconds lol

Cosmo Kramer
I think this team will beat him very easily.

Wynndar
hehehe...circle jerk

Anyway...Wolverine put his claws through Thing many times? he's stabbed him once in his own book and his most vicious slash cut the Things exterior skin. Wolverine may get some slashes off on the Thing...but in the end Thing rips his limbs out of their sockets and punts him into orbit.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by King KAM
wolverine has done it before, all you player haters must CEASE!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)
known player hater^^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.