Mugen vs. InuYasha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thor Man
InuYasha in DEMON mode with wind scar/that huge ass sword/etc vs. Mugen to his LIMIT with hand to hand street fighting/Chi attacks/etc

Who'd win? And please give reason ^^

SamuraiSquirrel
what a chump, this is, and will be, completely illegitamit(spl?) challenge, because a demon would never be fighting a sumurai would it? no, there for i think that you should hang yourself this is a respectable forum, and should be treated as such, if you cannot treat it as so, then please leave

Thor Man
Originally posted by SamuraiSquirrel
what a chump, this is, and will be, completely illegitamit(spl?) challenge, because a demon would never be fighting a sumurai would it? no, there for i think that you should hang yourself this is a respectable forum, and should be treated as such, if you cannot treat it as so, then please leave

Wow. You think i should HANG myself because i made a Versus thread in a anime internet forum? That's harsh man, real harsh. and Sick too.

Here's my opinion on who i think will win, and maybe l'll get a bunch of other users flaming me because of this. Mugen would win. Lets say he and InuYasha were fighting because Mugen wants to face strong warriors and was going on a all out assualt, so inuyasha would have no choice but to fight him. Mugen would use his Chi/ki attack on inuyasha after hours and hours of fighting.

I know this is a respectable forum, but all l've done is made a versus thread. It might seem unfair because InuYasha is a demon and such, but Mugen has beaten very powerful people before. His incredible luck may swing things in his favor.

Zatch
this should be in the versus forum I think.

SamuraiSquirrel
ok, im going to break this down for you real slow, nobody, i repeat nobody can firght for hours on end, i can run 4miles with out even slowing pace, but can only fight for roughly half an hour straight before i get dizzy and want to throw up and you forget the windscar, all he would have to do is get that attack near mugen and it would tear him limb frum limb

Thor Man
Alright i exaggerated there. they wouldn't fight for hours, more like 20 or 30 minutes, maybe even less. Also read my post again, i did put scar wind in there. But I don't know about wind scar....Mugen managed to dodge that Ki/Chi Master's death wind attack at their first meeting and than again in their final battle, and that attack could tear your body apart and kill you.

SamuraiSquirrel
think "WIND SCAR" tears you apart the chi attack ripes your iternal organs apart, with no real outer damage

miroku
i got one word to take mugen down the iron reaver soul stealer

SamuraiSquirrel
and even if mugen uses the chi attack, inu would just use the backlash wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.