Wolverine vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Since everyone seems to love Wolverine here, how does he fare against Diana?

Tha C-Master
Wolverine takes her and slices her intestines, did you know he survived a nuke, pierced Silver Surfer, and takes hits from the hulk?

King KAM
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Wolverine takes her and slices her intestines, did you know he survived a nuke, pierced Silver Surfer, and takes hits from the hulk?
dont forget he sliced thanos, and Ko'ed Slade.

Blair Wind
AND since he has claws, he gets the first hit in EVERY battle, no matter what, AND it decreases everyones fighting potential by 93% becuase they are scared of him, the hairy midget....he also has the added benifit of having extremely bad BO which knocks out the most sensitive of the bunch.....so of course he wins this right?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fanboy
Wow I can not believe I am hearing this. Wonder Woman would take him down so badly I think Wolverine would just be walking away to ashamed man.

EsteemedLeader
Wolverine uses his death blink and magic spells to turn WW into a pair of snakeskin boots...

Fanboy
I think Wonder Woman would just knock him half way across the state or island that they were standing in.

Pointinel
the subliminals are everywhere....

King KAM
Originally posted by Fanboy
I think Wonder Woman would just knock him half way across the state or island that they were standing in.
too bad hed get up....

MuffinmanMike
Enough "Wolverine hyperboles we've heard before".

How would the REAL fight go?

To the death:
Diana grabs two ends of his body. Let's say mouth and leg. Pulls 2 seperate directions. There are now technically 2 Wolverines.

To a KO:
Diana uppercuts his ass into the sky. Gives him time to rethink a counter-attack.

Isn't Wonder Woman pretty much the strongest woman in DC continuity?

Draco69
Or Diana can simply lasso him and beat him to a pulp. Drown him. Rip open his chest cavity and rip out his heart. So many imaginative ways to kill him.

Cosmo Kramer
She ***** slaps him so fast and its such a hard hit his neck snaps and he dies.

olympian
She kayos him and he goes home thinking how come its the fourth time in a row he has been served.

Or is five times?

Hit_and_Miss
nar she uses the lasso of truth of wolverine... who promply confess's hes gay... and only tried to get with gene so he could be near to scot... His ideal man...

King KAM
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
nar she uses the lasso of truth of wolverine... who promply confess's hes gay... and only tried to get with gene so he could be near to scot... His ideal man...
you hate wolverine so much its clouded your judgement turning you into a anti-wolverine fanboy.

Hit_and_Miss
LOL! cheers I might actually have that on my sig... Would you mind??

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Fanboy

No no, don't you know that according to some people, Wolverine can defy gravity and he will stay in one place, even if people who can get ships to move with punches...

Jargon343
Isn't WWs lasso unbreakable? So...which is more 'unbreakable' WWs lasso or wolverines claws?

Jargon343
...and if a nuke landed on wolverine he would be vaporized so fast his shadow would be burnt into the ground behind him. Vaporization is a pretty hard wound to heal even for Wolverine.

Juntai
Originally posted by Jargon343
Isn't WWs lasso unbreakable? So...which is more 'unbreakable' WWs lasso or wolverines claws? The lasso will last as long as the concept of truth in the multiverse exists. So I'm guessing the lasso.

KillAll
wolverines claws will last as long as the concept of "adamantium" exists in the multiverse...

that was stupid to say. can you get any stronger than "unbreakable"??? you would technically have to call it a tie... the contest of material that is. the fight however, is not in wolverines favor big grin

Juntai
Originally posted by KillAll
wolverines claws will last as long as the concept of "adamantium" exists in the multiverse...

that was stupid to say. can you get any stronger than "unbreakable"??? you would technically have to call it a tie... the contest of material that is. the fight however, is not in wolverines favor big grin Except that Reed had invented a lazer that cut it? It's also been bent, correct? And Magneto effected it as well. Adamantium isn't ubreakable, it's VIRTUALLY unbreakable. The rope however is completely unbreakaable. And what I said isn't stupid, it's the truth, NOTHING can break the rope, save truth not existing.

Orestes
Originally posted by Juntai
The lasso will last as long as the concept of truth in the multiverse exists. So I'm guessing the lasso.

Wow ... actually, it sounds like the lasso's in real trouble from what I've seen lately. stick out tongue

But seriously ... WW versus Wolverine? You know what the best part about opponents with healing factors is? You can pound them into pulp, and they heal it back up so you can pound them into pulp again and again and again ...

Well, okay, WW isn't as sadistic as I am. stick out tongue But obviously Wolverine has less than no chance.

Ultimate Ion
Serious question.

Is adamantium actually the strongest metal in Marvel? I would think Mjolnir, made of Uru, is stronger than that.

Orestes
There's also Captain America's shield ... whatever that goofy thing is made out of. I keep forgetting. Moronium or something. stick out tongue But anyway, I think it's supposed to be stronger than adamantium as well.

legacy92
is juggs helm more industructible then wolvie klaws and ww laso or braclet im not sure bout bracet

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Blair Wind
AND since he has claws, he gets the first hit in EVERY battle, no matter what, AND it decreases everyones fighting potential by 93% becuase they are scared of him, the hairy midget....he also has the added benifit of having extremely bad BO which knocks out the most sensitive of the bunch.....so of course he wins this right?? roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh his hits are ALWAYS fatal, and cannot be dodged, and the opponent will have to sit and watch him move for two rounds, ignoring any flying ability or projectiles, whatsoever.

guy smiley
Originally posted by Orestes
There's also Captain America's shield ... whatever that goofy thing is made out of. I keep forgetting. Moronium or something. stick out tongue But anyway, I think it's supposed to be stronger than adamantium as well.

Moronium...good one. Captain America's shield is made out of a mixture of true adamantium and vibranium.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Since everyone seems to love Wolverine here, how does he fare against Diana?

I suspect Wolverine gets tied up and thrown to the moon, sun, ocean...whatever. Wolverine dies.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by meep-meep
I suspect Wolverine gets tied up and thrown to the moon, sun, ocean...whatever. Wolverine dies. Did you miss the high end wolvie feats that the forum "supporters" thrive off of?

That should be enough for him to win.... smokin'

meep-meep
Originally posted by King KAM
you hate wolverine so much its clouded your judgement turning you into a anti-wolverine fanboy.

Maybe he was just joking around. That's what it sounded like to me, anyway. You shouldn't just automatically say someone is anti-whatever just because they something you don't like. Maybe you got some issues with the guy but if you cant laugh at a joke, than, maybe you need to go take a nap or something. Simma down.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Jargon343
Isn't WWs lasso unbreakable? So...which is more 'unbreakable' WWs lasso or wolverines claws?

Good question. I'd venture to say that neither would be able to do much damage to the other.

Draco69
The lasso would go right through Wolverine's claws with considerable force. Like it did with the Imperiux armour. It's magical properties are not to be with underestimated.

Tha C-Master
you hate wolverine so much its clouded your judgement turning you into a anti-wolverine fanboy. He did support wolverine against snake. smokin'

meep-meep
Did you miss the high end wolvie feats that the forum "supporters" thrive off of?

That should be enough for him to win.... smokin'

I know some of his feats. I tend to look past the ridiculousness of those feats though.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Draco69
The lasso would go right through Wolverine's claws with considerable force. Like it did with the Imperiux armour. It's magical properties are not to be with underestimated. Damn you, stop sounding so knowledgeable!!!!

I know some of his feats. I tend to look past the ridiculousness of those feats though. *sigh*, if only we were all logical like that, go check wolverine vs namor.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Draco69
The lasso would go right through Wolverine's claws with considerable force. Like it did with the Imperiux armour. It's magical properties are not to be with underestimated.

Well, it sounds as though WW's lasso is more indestructible. How can something be more indestrucible? Well. I guess that means Wolverine's claws aren't indestrucible afterall. Just almost indestructible. Anyway, I learned some new things here today.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tha C-Master
Wolverine's claws aren't fully indestructable, sorry if I missed the sarcasm, if any.

meep-meep
Yes I was attempting sarcasm. It needs work, I think.

Draco69
Well, it sounds as though WW's lasso is more indestructible. How can something be more indestrucible? Well. I guess that means Wolverine's claws aren't indestrucible afterall. Just almost indestructible. Anyway, I learned some new things here today.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's VIRTUALLY indestructible, Wolverine's claws that is. Many things are capable of destroying it. Many things are capable of damaging it.

Diana's lasso has never in canonical history been destroyed or even dented. And several Skyfather-level characters have tried and failed to destroy it.

Mindship
This is as close as I've ever seen them get to dukin it out with each other (it's not really them). IMO, WW wins this one for the following reasons...

1. While Wolverine has superhuman strength, it is Not Like Wonder Woman's, Superman's, Captain Marvel's, etc etc. Diana has helped to tug the Moon (admittedly far-fetched); she is DC's top-tier female in strength and power (which is why--as I'm sure we all agree--Storm's head should either have exploded like a Gallahger melon or been sent flying to the moon in the 1990s DC/Marvel crossover. For that matter, Wolverine shoulda stood no/little chance against the Superman-level strength of Lobo). Wolverine is vastly outclassed here in the strength department.

2. Wolverine has superhuman reflexes, but again, Not Like WW's, Supes', etc etc. She moves fast enough to deflect bullets; I would think that if Wolverine could do that, he would, using his "unbreakable" claws. If nothing else, unless Wolverine can move faster than a bullet, she will deflect his claws with her bracelets (as illustrated here). Again, Wolverine outlcassed.

3. She can fly. He can't.

4. She got a nice rack. He's a man.

Nothing against Wolverine per se, he's a cool character. But, as others have commented, sometimes he is portrayed Like Batman Prepped: they can defeat anyone but the Lord Almighty.

Tha C-Master
I want to say that wolverine is technically "peak" human, but you still make very valid points.

Hit_and_Miss
I want to say that wolverine is technically "peak" human, but you still make very valid points.

PPPSShhh...Whos he kiddin with that scan... That wreaks of PIS/CIS to me... I mean look at it... Wolverine is green....Its those dam sweatshop animators again... Wolverine Is like a fairy... As long as people believe in him he grows stronger... If you clap..... "Aluminium" becomes breakable.....

Never clap!

Metalmanx
Yea...Wonder Woman with a flick of her pinkie finger could turn Wolverine to mush.

Swanky-Tuna
I settled this a long time igloo.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/comics/wolverinevsww.gif

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I settled this a long time igloo.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/comics/wolverinevsww.gif

What the hell is that? Seriously, I can't figure out what that is.

xmarksthespot
I think it's a Wonder Woman speedblitz on Wolverine.

jinzin
Originally posted by Mindship

2. Wolverine has superhuman reflexes, but again, Not Like WW's, Supes', etc etc. She moves fast enough to deflect bullets; I would think that if Wolverine could do that, he would, using his "unbreakable" claws.

as you were saying....

Mindship
Originally posted by jinzin
as you were saying....

cool. I knew he had it in 'im. Though from the looks of the artwork, this was a while ago. Still...

BobbyD
Diana (sigh) love

Anyway, back to reality here....

Wolvie's cool, don't get me wrong, but WW doesn't even mess up her hair in this one.

wolverine8888
he done that befor many times and has also dogded bullets from that close

Marvel=DC
Diana wins this so easily it's not even funny there really isn't even a way to compare them he's basically peak human at best Diana's beyond that she's smarter, faster, stronger, more durable and better fighter. And about the whole lasso bones thing all of Diana's equipment is unbreakable period while Logan's is virtually unbreakable which means it wasn't intentionally created to take on and be resistant to all attacks or powers from beast like Thanos or withstand the powers of Magneto's Diana's are.

Wynndar
Originally posted by wolverine8888
he done that befor many times and has also dogded bullets from that close

HAHAHAHAHA

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
Diana wins this so easily it's not even funny there really isn't even a way to compare them he's basically peak human at best Diana's beyond that she's smarter, faster, stronger, more durable and better fighter. And about the whole lasso bones thing all of Diana's equipment is unbreakable period while Logan's is virtually unbreakable which means it wasn't intentionally created to take on and be resistant to all attacks or powers from beast like Thanos or withstand the powers of Magneto's Diana's are. yes

black robb
Jesus Christ,why dont you guys just make a "Wolverine Vs anyone who's at least 10 times more powerful than he is" thread

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by black robb
Jesus Christ,why dont you guys just make a "Wolverine Vs anyone who's at least 10 times more powerful than he is" thread

Well, I thought about a "Wolverine vs Galactus" thread but realized there are some here who would actually say Wolverine would win. eek!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Well, I thought about a "Wolverine vs Galactus" thread but realized there are some here who would actually say Wolverine would win. eek! It has been done, and the living tribunal too.

He's faced both, wolverine8888 brought up wolverine fighting galactus.

Mainstream
Woman Woman brave and truuuuuuuuuue
if Wolverine fought her their wouldn't sh*t he could doooooooooo

she'd kick his any a$$ day and night
wearing satain tights

in the colors of red white and bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue.

WONDERWOMAN! WONDERWOMAN! da da da da WONDERMAN!

Tha C-Master
I wish I had that reppin smilie... sad

King KAM
this is what happened.....

Cosmic Cube
Wolverine loses terribly.

Is that Impossible Man in your scan, Mindship?

Tha C-Master
this is what happened..... Well he did beat lobo...

wolverine8888
I never said wolverine could fight the world eater. he has but one vs one he get owned so badly

Cosmic Cube
Well he did beat lobo...

True... and Lobo did defeat the entire Shiar Empire so...

I guess Wolverine wins.

King KAM
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
True... and Lobo did defeat the entire Shiar Empire so...

I guess Wolverine wins.
precisley.

SpunkySmurph
Good fight...

Martian_mind
Strong in the darkside,this thread is.

Mindship
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Is that Impossible Man in your scan, Mindship?
Yes. Impossible Man is fighting Mr. Mixedpickles.

tinkerbell
...hey, better late than never...

leonidas
Originally posted by Validus
Serious question.

Is adamantium actually the strongest metal in Marvel? I would think Mjolnir, made of Uru, is stronger than that.

no it is not the strongest. cap's shield is the strongest metal. uru is considerably weaker than either. mjollnir's durability>uru because it is enchanted by odin.

there's a very good uru vs adamantium thread out there. smile

and yeah, this . . . isn't much of a fight. no basically, it comes down to the fact that ww is better at . . . well . . . everything. and at most things she is WWAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better. erm

oh, and she has some of the most powerful magical weapons in the dcu.

and she can fly.

and she has a great rack. good point mindship. smile

Badabing
Claws>>>>>>Magic bracelets!

durfist

leonidas
cry

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by leonidas
cry

Yeah poor Wondy.

Zahit
Diana makes Logan the receiver...

Mindship
Originally posted by leonidas
and she has a great rack. good point mindship. smile
Second only to... runlfrun

Wolverine doesn't stand a chance.

Redatom65
The last one of these threads went 13 pages

nvrbeenwthagirl
IMO wolverine Cannot get the Majority on anyone who's been in the justice League that has Super powers. I dont' give a damn if it's plastic man, Vixen, Red Rocket, GL, Metamorpho, or even the damned Wonder Twins. He's a middle tier. Barring the Humans in the JLA, they are all Herald lvl or nearly Herald LvL. Hell Even Ice in her last form would spinash Wolverine.

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by Zahit
Diana makes Logan the receiver...

smokin'

SupremeMan
Complete and utter curbstomp win for Wonder Woman. Can't believe this thing hasn't been closed.

Edit: Ah, turned into joke thread, now I comprehend.

Thorion
She's been dominated by streetlevellers before - I don't see why it won't happen again.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Thorion
She's been dominated by streetlevellers before - I don't see why it won't happen again.

Wow............just..................wow.

Thorion
Originally posted by Warrior18
Wow............just..................wow.

Great rebuttal.

Warrior18
Great rebuttal.

Considering the quality of the post,it didn't need to be great. erm

Thorion
Considering the quality of the post,it didn't need to be great. erm

The post was concise and logical. She's been beaten by streetlevellers before. Why wouldn't it happen again?

Warrior18
The post was concise and logical. She's been beaten by streetlevellers before. Why wouldn't it happen again?

Really? Wonder woman with all her uber,uber (compared to Logan at least,lol) speed, strength etc has lost in 1v1 fistfights with street levelers?

I'm dying for you to post invariably thoroughly out of context or flat out PIS scans.

Thorion
Really? Wonder woman with all her uber,uber (compared to Logan at least,lol) speed, strength etc has lost in 1v1 fistfights with street levelers?

I'm dying for you to post invariably thoroughly out of context or flat out PIS scans.

Yes. She was beaten by Deathstroke. It's in continuity, therefore perfectly admissable.

Wolverine, 7-8/10.

Warrior18
Yes. She was beaten by Deathstroke. It's in continuity, therefore perfectly admissable.

Wolverine, 7-8/10.

Yeah you're absolutely correct. Being in continuity makes every thing ok.

Thankyou for enlightening me. Now I know being in continuity makes T'challa manhandling the Silver Surfer ok. thumb up

The Nuul
Warrior, dont get serious with Thorion, hes just lowballing WW (thats against the rules) and trolling.

Harbinger
Logan dies.

Thorion
Yeah you're absolutely correct. Being in continuity makes every thing ok.

Thankyou for enlightening me. Now I know being in continuity makes T'challa manhandling the Silver Surfer ok. thumb up

Good to see you understand.

Thorion
Originally posted by The Nuul
Warrior, dont get serious with Thorion, hes just lowballing WW (thats against the rules) and trolling.

Proofs?

Thorion
Originally posted by Harbinger
Logan dies.

Wrong. As usual.

Serious Impact
Wonder Woman punches him through space and time. Although she might pull her punch just enough for him reach orbit. Either way, he loses badly.

Badabing
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
smokin' dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.