Dream Team Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
You can have anyone from the Marvel universe. Don't forget that you want to make the comic as interesting as possible and you can have any good guy or potentional good guy through out marvel. Oh yeh, no one too unrealistic E.G. Doom or Magneto

My Team :

Power House : Beta Ray Bill
Secondary Power House : Black Bolt
Robot Cyborg guy : Nimrod (re-programmed by the government)
Strong guy : Abomination (employed by the government)
Energy Wielder : Invisible Woman
Phsycic : Cable
Can do stuff with their bodies guy : Iceman
Mechanical gennius : Iron man
Leader : Captain Ammerica
Badass : Task master
Other guys : Venom
Hot chicks : Crystal, Medussa

smile

SnakeEyes
Leader: Cable
Second In Command:Wolverine
Powerhouse: Silver Surfer
Comic Relief: Deadpool
Badass: The Punisher
Intelligent/Technical member: Spider-Man
Telepathic/Psychic: Emma Frost
Stealth/Spy: Nightcrawler
Random Hot Chick: Aunt May

yahman
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Leader: Cable
Second In Command:Wolverine
Powerhouse: Silver Surfer
Comic Relief: Deadpool
Badass: The Punisher
Intelligent/Technical member: Spider-Man
Telepathic/Psychic: Emma Frost
Stealth/Spy: Nightcrawler
Random Hot Chick: Aunt May

Cool mate, Punisher would be a good edition as would May.

freezedoom
Captain America
Spiderman
Elektra
Invisible Woman
Hulk
Hawkeye

armandovalles
Cyclops
Reed Richards
Ultimate Thing
Current Juggernaut
Genis-Vell
Ultimate Sabretooth
Mimic (eXiles)
Atlas
God-Like Cable

Ultimate Ion
Captain America (Leader)
Hyperion (Supreme Power)
Iceman
Dr. Strange
Daredevil
Deadpool
Mr. Fantastic
Emma Frost

yahman
Originally posted by armandovalles
Cyclops
Reed Richards
Ultimate Thing
Current Juggernaut
Genis-Vell
Ultimate Sabretooth
Mimic (eXiles)
Atlas
God-Like Cable

Cool team mate , as is your Ion, although i think your team needs a bit more power. smile

ScarletSpider
More power isn't always good. It can be boring, even. If all they have to do to defeat a threat is blink, none of the stories are going to be interesting.

Like your team Armando, not sure it needs all the strong guys, but the inclusion of Mimic is sweet, he's a great character.

yahman
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
More power isn't always good. It can be boring, even. If all they have to do to defeat a threat is blink, none of the stories are going to be interesting.

Like your team Armando, not sure it needs all the strong guys, but the inclusion of Mimic is sweet, he's a great character.

I agree mate , but IMO

Captain America (Leader)
Hyperion (Supreme Power)
Iceman
Dr. Strange
Daredevil
Dead pool
Mr. Fantastic
Emma Frost

This team is lacking something. I believe the secret to a good team is two powerhouses. If one these gets out of hand i.e. with extreme ideologies the other one can put him in his place. smile

ScarletSpider
Yeah, I agree, having a couple powerful people is a must, but not everyone should be a Superman.

Some of the lineups I just don't like, because I have a very structured view of continuity, characterization and niches for Marvel. Mr. Fantastic would never join the Avengers--yeah, I know he did awhile back with Sue and Ben, but those were extrenuating circumstances. He would never just up and leave the Fantastic Four. At the moment, Emma Frost is too rooted in the X-Men to be seen as a viable would-be Avenger. She has a tryst going on with Scott, she's participating in two teams, more or less, and is headmistress of the school.

Iceman, I can see joining. He was a member of the Defenders and the Champions, he, Angel and Beast did a pretty extensive tour of general super-hero meanderings after their original X-Men and pre-X-Factor tenure.

I can, under certain circumstances, concieve of Daredevil joining, and Deadpool hanging out with them. Earth-S Hyperion would join, probably, but he doesn't play second fiddle too well. Supreme Power Hyperion is another universe entirely, and I don't want to cut into that continuity cake. Honestly, I can never see Dr. Strange joining. His modus operandi is just too different.

yahman
Yeah, I agree, having a couple powerful people is a must, but not everyone should be a Superman.

Some of the lineups I just don't like, because I have a very structured view of continuity, characterization and niches for Marvel. Mr. Fantastic would never join the Avengers--yeah, I know he did awhile back with Sue and Ben, but those were extrenuating circumstances. He would never just up and leave the Fantastic Four. At the moment, Emma Frost is too rooted in the X-Men to be seen as a viable would-be Avenger. She has a tryst going on with Scott, she's participating in two teams, more or less, and is headmistress of the school.

Iceman, I can see joining. He was a member of the Defenders and the Champions, he, Angel and Beast did a pretty extensive tour of general super-hero meanderings after their original X-Men and pre-X-Factor tenure.

I can, under certain circumstances, concieve of Daredevil joining, and Deadpool hanging out with them. Earth-S Hyperion would join, probably, but he doesn't play second fiddle too well. Supreme Power Hyperion is another universe entirely, and I don't want to cut into that continuity cake. Honestly, I can never see Dr. Strange joining. His modus operandi is just too different.

I agree.

I would probably take one or two of the guys out of my team aswell, but i would like to see more of theses characters.

Power House : Beta Ray Bill
Robot Cyborg guy : Nimrod (re-programmed by the government)
Strong guy : Abomination (employed by the government)
Energy Wielder : Invisible Woman
Phsycic : Cable
Leader : Captain Ammerica
Badass : Task master
Other guys : Venom
Hot chicks : Crystal, Medussa

Do you have a team mate.

Ultimate Ion

Oh yeah? Well, you're ugly.

yahman
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
Oh yeah? Well, you're ugly.

bawling

Don't cry mate .... laughing

ScarletSpider
I didn't mean to deconstruct your entire team, I just don't think the characters would fit and mesh well, nor would they have wholly appropriate motivations to be on the team.

I like a lot of the weirder, quintessential but not popular Avengers; Wonder Man, Photon, Warbird, Beast, Black Knight, Vision--hey...that'd be a good team!

But were I to go by this formula:

Power House : Red Norvell--the forgotton Thor Clone
Secondary Power House : Gilgamesh
Robot Cyborg guy : Machine Man
Strong guy : Wonder Man, adding a bit of science to counterbalance the mystic Gilgamesh
Energy Wielder : Songbird
Phsycic : Jean Grey
Can do stuff with their bodies guy : Flex from Alpha Flight
Leader : Hawkeye
Badass : Moon Knight--he doesn't fit at all, but he's there as a favor to his friend Hawkeye, and he's trying to use the Avengers as a fulcrum to rebuild his life.
Other guys : Wolverine
Hot chicks : Darkstar, Warbird.

Wolverine?! I know, I know, but I would have it so that he and a tritely resurrected Jean Grey leave the X-Men and join the Avengers, no more hyperbolic Claremont tripe.

I think some of you have great teams, they just aren't symbolic of the appellation Avengers. I love the character Abomination, Emil Blonskey's one mean mofo, but he doesn't belong on the Avengers, he's as bad as they come. Is he a high class villian ala Ultron, Red Skull, Mandarin, etc.? No. He's smart, but he's a thug underneath that. He does evil things just because he can. He could never reform, and Cap would never let him on the team.

But then again, I'm not saying my team is any more of an Avengers team than yours, certainly not in some cases. Ah well, it's all open to discussion, that's what's so great about it.

stormfront13
my team'd be

leader: storm
second in command: emma frost
power-house: she-hulk
second power-house:binary
versatilitystick out tonguehoton(female)
extra power:iceman, polaris, and magneto
extra mental power:moondragon, and rachel grey

how's that?

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by stormfront13
my team'd be

leader: storm
second in command: emma frost
power-house: she-hulk
second power-house:binary
versatilitystick out tonguehoton(female)
extra power:iceman, polaris, and magneto
extra mental power:moondragon, and rachel grey

how's that?
Too much estrogen. stick out tongue

stormfront13
Originally posted by stormfront13

stormfront13
sorry, my computer screwed up that last post

armandovalles
my team's the best.

ScarletSpider
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/MarchToFuzzMH/Avengersmicro.jpg

I switched mechanical genius from Iron Man to the Fixer, every team needs a total jerk/putz who can get the job done and make it look easy.

yahman
I didn't mean to deconstruct your entire team, I just don't think the characters would fit and mesh well, nor would they have wholly appropriate motivations to be on the team.

I like a lot of the weirder, quintessential but not popular Avengers; Wonder Man, Photon, Warbird, Beast, Black Knight, Vision--hey...that'd be a good team!

But were I to go by this formula:

Power House : Red Norvell--the forgotton Thor Clone
Secondary Power House : Gilgamesh
Robot Cyborg guy : Machine Man
Strong guy : Wonder Man, adding a bit of science to counterbalance the mystic Gilgamesh
Energy Wielder : Songbird
Phsycic : Jean Grey
Can do stuff with their bodies guy : Flex from Alpha Flight
Leader : Hawkeye
Badass : Moon Knight--he doesn't fit at all, but he's there as a favor to his friend Hawkeye, and he's trying to use the Avengers as a fulcrum to rebuild his life.
Other guys : Wolverine
Hot chicks : Darkstar, Warbird.

Wolverine?! I know, I know, but I would have it so that he and a tritely resurrected Jean Grey leave the X-Men and join the Avengers, no more hyperbolic Claremont tripe.

I think some of you have great teams, they just aren't symbolic of the appellation Avengers. I love the character Abomination, Emil Blonskey's one mean mofo, but he doesn't belong on the Avengers, he's as bad as they come. Is he a high class villian ala Ultron, Red Skull, Mandarin, etc.? No. He's smart, but he's a thug underneath that. He does evil things just because he can. He could never reform, and Cap would never let him on the team.

But then again, I'm not saying my team is any more of an Avengers team than yours, certainly not in some cases. Ah well, it's all open to discussion, that's what's so great about it.

Indeed .... good team big grin What about venom, could he reform, I don't really know much about him. smile

willRules
I would have

Captain America
Ironman
Hawkeye
Nightcrawler
Psylocke
Deadpool (with a new costume for joining the team)
Bullseye (wearing a special government collar to keep him there so he can create tension for the team and turn traiter at one point in a cool storyline...)
Spider-man
Vision

yahman
Originally posted by willRules
I would have

Captain America
Ironman
Hawkeye
Nightcrawler
Psylocke
Deadpool (with a new costume for joining the team)
Bullseye (wearing a special government collar to keep him there so he can create tension for the team and turn traiter at one point in a cool storyline...)
Spider-man
Vision

No power houses ? smile

ScarletSpider
I think Venom works well as an inbetweener. Foil to Spider-Man, has a code against taking innocent life, but he's just too messed up to be a true "hero"

When written well and using the full spectrum of his abilities, the Vision is a most formidable opponent.

willRules
Originally posted by yahman
No power houses ? smile

well i have Iron-man and vision, but I don't like too many of them otherwise its not cool imo.............

yahman
I think Venom works well as an inbetweener. Foil to Spider-Man, has a code against taking innocent life, but he's just too messed up to be a true "hero"

When written well and using the full spectrum of his abilities, the Vision is a most formidable opponent.

True on both accounts. This is why i have always thought the Martian Man hunter was too powerful. Vision Xavier Superman. Should be unbeatable, yet he is a second string hero. sad He should be an unbeatable villain in my opinion or powered down. Any way back to marvel.

Robot Cyborg guy : Nimrod (reprogrammed by the government)
Strong guy : Atlas / Abomination (Hulk destruction may reveal something new Scarlet Spider wink)
Psychic : Cable
Mechanical genius / Leader : Iron man
Other guy: Spiderman
Bad ass : Task master
Other guys : Spider man

What about my improvements.

willRules
i like the Idea of Taskmaster being in the game.........

yahman
Originally posted by willRules
i like the Idea of Taskmaster being in the game.........

Very cool character big grin

ScarletSpider
Hulk Destruction is pretty good, so we'll wait and see if Emil changes enough, but I've never seen anything resembling good will in him.

Taskmaster has said that as long as he gets paid well, he'll do anything, and he considered being a hero, but found mercenary work more lucrative, some of them wouldn't like it, but if his ass was on the line, he'd get the job done.

yahman
My New Team, What do you think ??????

Cosmic Power House : Black Bolt
Earth Based Power House : Nimrod (With Vison's personality)
Strong Guy : Abomination / Wendigo
Mechanical Gennius : Iron Man
Energy Manipulation : Polaris
Body Guy : Havok
Badass : Long Shot
Street Level : Captain Ammerica ( Captain aswell)
Chicks : Crystal + Medussa

Back Up :
Mortal Herc
Back up Strong guy : Wonderman
Cosmic Back up : Quasar / Pulsar
Fast Guy : Quick Silver.
Big Guy : Hank Pyme
Back Up Street Level : Taskmaster

smile

golem370
Leader Mister Sinister
Powerhouse Kurse
second Powerhouse Juggernaut
Cyborg Ultron
Energy Wielder Havok
Phsycic Mesmero
Mechanical gennius Toad
Leader The Leader
Badass Sabretooth
Other Guy Strong Guy
Hot Chick Invisible Woman

yahman
Originally posted by golem370
Leader Mister Sinister
Powerhouse Kurse
second Powerhouse Juggernaut
Cyborg Ultron
Energy Wielder Havok
Phsycic Mesmero
Mechanical gennius Toad
Leader The Leader
Badass Sabretooth
Other Guy Strong Guy
Hot Chick Invisible Woman

Ehhhh , we are talking about the Avengers, which used to be a good guy team. I know Abomination and Takmaster are bad guys, but either maybe swayed to used as a force for good. IMO

R.O.T. Yahman
Power House : Photon / Sentry
Secondary Power House : Iron Man
Strong Guy : Current (Level 7) She Hulk
Magic : Doctor Starnge
Body Guy : Vision
Mutants : Ice man , Storm (About time she left the X-men)
Badass : Spiderman
Captain : Captain Ammerica
Rebel / Rogue : Wolverine

Reserves : Giant man

smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Power House : Photon
Secondary Powerhouse : Black Bolt
Strong guy : Namor
Techno Genius : Iron man
Magic : Scarlet Witch
Mutant : Rogue / Jean
Badass : Spiderman
Captain : Cap Ammerica
Rebel / Rogue : Wolverine / Taskmaster

Donkey Punch
Cool thread;

Power House; Ikkaris
Leader; Iron man
Secondary powerhouse; Vision
Brick; Ares (With Caps Shield)
She-Brick; Storm
Comic Relief; Spider man
Ninja hot chick; Echo
Magical Bad ass; Ghost Rider

I love this Team so much, lots of potential and a huge variety of powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.