The Senoir Member's club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
i feel no need to put something creative under my name.follow suit

§P0oONY
Mine is not creative.....

ReverendMakashi
i'm just telling the truth with my title...

Ladyluck
schmoll

Vathu
... I rather like my title.... and I've taken a liking to LLs as well... and her sig.....

OMFG LOOK!!!!!
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a251/Kori14/AWA.jpg

*runs away in the confusion and panic*

Sorgo
Sorgo is here.

bardock
you said it right

Tired Hiker
I almost barfed today.

bardock
why?

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I almost barfed today.
what happened did like bruce willis ask you out or somethin

leana marie
yech sick

Tired Hiker
I almost barfed because I drank too much Vodka last night and then went out in the ocean today to body board. I don't like Vodka anymore.

leana marie
i dont like pot anymore because of getting high once. i just didnt like that feel.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by leana marie
i dont like pot anymore because of getting high once. i just didnt like that feel.

Yeah, I don't like pot anymore because, well, it's too hard to find nowdays. erm

Neo_Version 7
I like whatever's free.

leana marie
pot is hard to find? not were i live, you walk down the street and people are trying to sell you stuff. the cops dont even bust you for having it.

Leo.M
Yeah, I don't like pot anymore because, well, it's too hard to find nowdays. erm

eek! WHAT.............. pot is everywhere............ how can you not find it confused

leana marie
i know!!! i have no short supply of pot, though i hate the stuff, and will never do it again.

forumcrew

yea where are you that its hard to find? pot was easier to get then booze in high school.

bushidorodent
i just cant think of anything and besides it makes me feel non noobish senior member ....wait does this mean we get a discount on the early bird special at denny's???

Fianna
My isn't creative either ..it's just better than Senior Member stick out tongue

Spearhead
I almost barfed today.

hey, me too

Clovie
mine is just soooo creative!
look at it!! all the waves! and everything

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.