Batman and Punisher vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
who wins?

EsteemedLeader
Batman alone takes Predator, several of them in fact...

Orestes
Well ... sort of. Batman's first contact with a predator nearly cost him his life, and even after he recovered and prepped for it, he still nearly got beaten to hell before he finally won.

And I recall reading one predator encounter wherein he was only able to win by double-teaming the predator with ... I think Huntress? It was apparently a particularly strong predator, though.

But Punisher and Batman working together will more than likely kill any predator you care to send their way. And for once, Batman's "never kill" hang-up won't get in the way because he actually doesn't seem to mind killing predators (apparently, intelligent alien lives aren't precious -- only human lives).

Cosmo Kramer
lol

Nataku8188
Depends, we dumping them in an arena, or is the Pred hunting them?

Predator fights really need to have details, because if you're dropping them into an arena and the pred is fully equipped, he could drop them both with one toss of his disc.

Then again, Punisher could just blow him away with several rounds from an automatic weapon, if they are just standing across from eachother.

Be more specific.

braz
hmm yea i didnt mention scenarios, cuz yea batman sucks ass in arena situations as well......he needs his stealth and prep time in order to be effective in most of his fights....so..yea lets say they're seperated from each other in Gotham City....like a 5 block radius from eachother...Big Pun's with Batman on top of a building and so is Predator somewhere else....and they have to find each other...

EsteemedLeader
If it lost to Danny Glover, what's it got against Batman?...

Nataku8188
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

The fact that one kicked his ass and just about paralyzed him in a face to face confrontation.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by braz
hmm yea i didnt mention scenarios, cuz yea batman sucks ass in arena situations as well......he needs his stealth and prep time in order to be effective in most of his fights....so..yea lets say they're seperated from each other in Gotham City....like a 5 block radius from eachother...Big Pun's with Batman on top of a building and so is Predator somewhere else....and they have to find each other...

A good predator just going for the kill will drop them both before they know what's going on.

A pred looking for a fight will probably underestimate them and get killed trying to confront them.

A smart pred looking for a fight, yet still aiming to kill, will toy with them enough for the fun, but still come out on top.

Orestes
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

Hey man, that's Sgt.-freaking-Murtaugh you're talkin' about there! stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Orestes
Hey man, that's Sgt.-freaking-Murtaugh you're talkin' about there! stick out tongue

This isn't Lethal Weapon, my friend. stick out tongue

Orestes
Originally posted by Metalmanx
This isn't Lethal Weapon, my friend. stick out tongue

Danny Glover will ALWAYS be Sgt. Murtaugh, IMO. laughing

guy222
team

Darth Martin
All bull****, honor, and hunting rules aside the Yautja with the right equipment smokes them.

Sado22
punisher and batman can take this. punisher has the weaponry and will blast at him and keep him busy while batman comes up with a plan.

Darth Martin
If this is Wolf(experienced with great weaponry) he wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.