Nightwing vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
"What if"
One day, nightwing(Former robin/best robin),
Walked up to the wayne manner, knocked on the door, alfred was busy so bruce answered the door, and soon as he did...."Wham!!!!!"

Nightwing punches his ass in the face.

Wayne:"What the **** was that for!?!"

Nightwing:"I'm sick of you. you motha****er.
Always got to be in control, you are the same now you werre then.
I'm sick of it. Bring it the **** on!"

they fight.

Who wins?

jplatinum
No weapons.
Just h2h combat.

Deus Ex

I think you missed a cuss word or two.

Ultimate Ion
Bruce kicks the shit out of him. I'm not overrating Bruce here but Dick isn't on his level yet. The only people in DC I'd put on Bruce's level of martial arts ability are Shiva and Batgirl.

King KAM
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
Bruce kicks the shit out of him. I'm not overrating Bruce here but Dick isn't on his level yet. The only people in DC I'd put on Bruce's level of martial arts ability are Shiva and Batgirl.
greenarrow....

roughrider
Bruce kicks the crap outa him, then Dick lies bleeding on the ground, Bruce says "I'm going to do something I wanted to do for years" and begins unzipping his fly, and Dick looks at him horrified eek!
...but then Bruce smirks, zips back up and says "psyche! You always said I needed more sense of humour. Now get out!"

King KAM
Originally posted by roughrider
Bruce kicks the crap outa him, then Dick lies bleeding on the ground, Bruce says "I'm going to do something I wanted to do for years" and begins unzipping his fly, and Dick looks at him horrified eek!
...but then Bruce smirks, zips back up and says "psyche! You always said I needed more sense of humour. Now get out!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Solidus Snake
i agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.