Artoo vs TPM Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veneficus
stick out tongue

Deus Ex
Dude, you can't compare these two; Artoo is clearly superior to all but a sustained image of Padme nekkid for more than like five seconds. That is his Achilles' heel.

Or this.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Dude, you can't compare these two; Artoo is clearly superior to all but a sustained image of Padme nekkid for more than like five seconds. That is his Achilles' heel.

Or this.

Lol this is going in my profile.

Deus Ex
Damn, you swampped sigs and avatars in the time it took me to read over Nai's latest post on Nadd.

Veneficus
Damn, you swampped sigs and avatars in the time it took me to read over Nai's latest post on Nadd.

Yea, I'm pretty fast at that...

Deus Ex
And I'm pretty good at mangling the occassional word.

Veneficus
And I'm pretty good at mangling the occassional word.
I take it you mean "swampped".

Deus Ex
That's uh.... Iranian for change. Yeah.

Veneficus
That's uh.... Iranian for change. Yeah.

lol

Darth Magnevus
This is almost pathetic. I think we're runing out of topics for this type of thread to come up. all I have to say is L O L

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth Magnevus
This is almost pathetic. I think we're runing out of topics for this type of thread to come up. all I have to say is L O L

Actually we have been running out of topics for over a month now and this happens to be a joke thread anyway.

Darth Magnevus
thank god. if you would not have told me, I would have taken this as the most pathetic thing I have seen in my life.

overlord
!!!!!! This is no joke thread! Anakin is very capable of dismantling droids and such! Of course on the other hand, R2 is pretty capable of electrocuting multiple childs and jawas and he has an axe hidden in his metallic sleeve.

Deus Ex
Dude, Artoo would shock his stupid ass.

Darth Avis
Anakin can use his speeder and run over R2

Deus Ex
A speeder can't destroy Artoo. He can hack the system and make it blow up when Anakin tries to start it up. Plus Artoo is made of the same dent-resistant material that a Saturn ION is made of.

Darth Avis
anakin used magic to make his speeder uber

Deus Ex
TPM Anakin couldn't spell magic right on the first try. The kid was pretty dumb.

Veneficus
TPM Anakin couldn't spell magic right on the first try. The kid was pretty dumb.

*tucks quote into his profile*

Darth Avis
TPM Anakin couldn't spell magic right on the first try. The kid was pretty dumb. Magic was in his BODY. he pissed on it alot (hence why its yellow) and the magic flew right out...

Deus Ex
I'd debated this but the computer here at work doesn't have pop up blocker and if I see another quiz add, spyware warning, or Mate 1! pop up, I'm gonna go postal and kill someone.

Catch you guys meh, later. Maybe.

Veneficus
I'd debated this but the computer here at work doesn't have pop up blocker and if I see another quiz add, spyware warning, or Mate 1! pop up, I'm gonna go postal and kill someone.

Catch you guys meh, later. Maybe.

*tucks quote into his profile*

Darth Avis
it gets annoying but do the IQ quiz one. i did it and i got 135.

Fishy
I got 310... But the IQ test is fake, it just doubles whatever it really is.

Darth Avis
tickle is fake?? and the most you can get is like 250 and that is if you cheat wink wink wink big grin stick out tongue

Fishy
500... It doubles the real result stick out tongue

Darth Avis
wait..... keep waiting..................hold on..............................................geting ready.........................................................................................................okay...............................................................................................TICKLE IS FAKE???? NO WAY AND IF YOU GOT THAT SCORE THEN YOU MUST BE A SUPER GENIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.