Freedan Nadd versus Ludo Kressh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deus Ex
Zomg!

Veneficus
I have no idea who would win this...but I am leaning towards Ludo Kresh

Darth_Glentract
I vote Ludo.

Illustrious
Ludo strikes me as being more cunning, though Nadd was likely more warlike. I doubt Nadd's little blaster will help him out here, and in a battle of Sith Alchemy and sabers, I see him as getting outdueled.

Darth_Glentract
Ludo went against Naga and lost, but gave him a real hard time. Nadd never fought anyone who was amazingly powerful.

Lord Darkstar
I think Ludo as well, he was nearly equal to Naga, and sure Naga died to Freedon, but that was just his spirit. Also, Freedon never learned all that Naga had to offer, meaning that Ludo also knew more. Unsure, but I am leaning towards another victory for the ancient sith

Darth_Glentract
Naga never died to Freedon. Or at least, that has never been confirmed.

Deus Ex
heh, I hadn't expected any decent input. Thanks guys.

Darth Abominus
ludo never clearly lost in a duel to naga, however if their scrap wouldn't have been interrupted by marka, i'd have to say naga would win eventually.

ludo kind of reminds me of marka ragnos in terms of what he wanted to do with the sith empire, and not expanding it into republic space just yet. smart and devious, but, not smart enough when it came to naga....

i, however, think that ludo can defeat freedon, he had many "role models" to learn from.... or at least to see what can truly be accomplished by the darkside, he witnessed this himself more so than freedon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.