iz me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth vraya
i know this threads going to be deleted soon but for those of you that were here long enough to remember me like fishy, Janus, Glentract etc.

darth vraya is back with a vengeance

Deus Ex
I hope you're not back with Great Vengeance.

Darth_Glentract
welcome back

darth vraya
hell yes i am back with great vengeance big grin

darth vraya
Well i was not expecting such a "formal" greeting from people. I thought i was gonna get bashed for even making this thread

Gryn Jabar
I don't remember you. Were you before or after my time?

Deus Ex
zOMG!

I was wondering how he got back here.

darth vraya
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
I don't remember you. Were you before or after my time? i think i was after. weren't you that guy that got bashed by somebody for being canadian. if not, so sorry but i know someone from canada got bashed

darth vraya
Originally posted by Deus Ex
I hope you're not back with Great Vengeance. omg you're janus eek!

Deus Ex
Yup.

darth vraya
oh wait... i should have noticed that earlier from your titledoh I was looking in an older thread and there was a post by deus ex. then admiral ackbar said i agree because janus is very persuasive right under it. so i'm like wtf and then it all connected

(i talk too much don't i huh huh huh huh huh)

Darth_Glentract
wait... now i remember you. go away

darth vraya
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
wait... now i remember you. go away i was waiting for somebody to do that laughing

Deus Ex
There, I changed it so it's user friendly.

darth vraya
woww i am amazed that this thread hasn't gone down the drain yet confused

Deus Ex
No mods come on this late.

darth vraya
cool. see i never did agree that this forum needed mods. besides now we can't cuss each other out or we shall be.....

reported! giljotiini

Veneficus
Originally posted by darth vraya
cool. see i never did agree that this forum needed mods. besides now we can't cuss each other out or we shall be.....

reported! giljotiini

Actually without mods this forum would be a complete mess...as if isn't one already.

Deus Ex
Agreed. Mods have their hands full, and there isn't full coverage at certain hours. This means if some cursing, moron noob comes in (Or one of Vercetti's incarnations) we have to endure it until a mod comes on, notices the problem, and fixes it. considering that only global mods and admins can ban, this narrows it down to one of five people who must be online and see the problem and remedy it.

So yeah... we need mods.

Darth_Glentract
I still think they should make me a mod. stick out tongue

darth vraya
hmmm... well i can name one of those old cursing morons and that's me so i don't agree

darth vraya
btw. where is everyone. i'm expecting my fan club soon big grin

Deus Ex
11:21 PM eastern. Most English speaking normal people are in bed or wishing they were.

Veneficus
11:21 PM eastern. Most English speaking normal people are in bed or wishing they were.

Actually its only 8:22 PM Pacific time here in little old Spokane Washington although I am always up late on weekends.

Deus Ex
Heh. You don't have work in the Am, I take it.

Veneficus
Heh. You don't have work in the Am, I take it.

Actually I never sleep in I am always up like in 5 in the morning and I have no job at all at the moment since I can't have one untill my birthday Dec 29 when I turn 16(which really sucks since I am dying to get a job).

Darth_Glentract
You can get a job at ihop at 14. You can also work in a retirement home.

Deus Ex
You're the third person on this forum who shares by birthday.

Darth_Glentract
you guys were born on dec. 29? thats my dads bday

Deus Ex
Same with Dan the man.

Veneficus
You're the third person on this forum who shares by birthday.

Hey thats pimp! cool

darth vraya
my posse still hasn't come... ahhh i can't take it anymore

blowup

Lord Darkstar
hi Vraya, I will hold off the excited welcome until I see if you have changed or not, but anyway, it is nice to see a familiar face

Darth Magnevus
Good, now I have someone to hope for, someone who isn't as biaest as these fools... so i hope

Lord Darkstar
how are we biased?

Ushgarak
Don not open threads like this again! Geez.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.