Ultimate Thing K.O.'s Ultimate Hulk(well sorta)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
In the "Crossover" story arc in Ultimate FF Thing knocks that universes Hulk out.

Even though it was a zombified version of Hulk Ben still put him on his @ss.

Draco69
It was a fun story. Although terribly full of PIS. But fun none the less. I'm still curious how the virus managed to affect the likes of Thor, Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, Phoenix and Sersi. The only way the virus can be spread is through a bite....

armandovalles
i dont think that story was full of PIS writing at all. I thought it was one of the best story arcs for any Marvel book in a while. Did u ever think that maybe, just maybe, whoever the original holder of the virus was was maybe stronger than Thor, like, for example, the Hulk? u never know.

Draco69
It was full of PIS writing. How the hell did Ghost Rider get infected?

He's a flaming skelton for christ's sake.

And Phoenix?!

It was a very enjoyable story. With great art. But you gotta admit that there was alot of PIS. No way in hell would Magneto survive and Genis-Vell get infected.

armandovalles
I dun remember Genis getting infected, but if that is the case, then thats stupid, but it was not full of PIS. How do u know Thor and Hulk and Genis (if ur right about him) and everyone didnt gang up on Phoenix and bite her? how do u know Thor or someone really powerful like that didnt bite Ghost Rider? i mean, yea, he's got a flaming head, but he's still got a heartbeat which means he can get turned into a zombie as well. Overall, other than "Doom" i think "Crossover" was the best ctory arc of UFF so far.

olympian
Didnt Thor got infected too?

Yeah there wer flaws in it. It was still fun tho.

snoopdogg
They contained the other 3 infected versions of Johnny, Sue, and Ben somewhere.

I wonder what will become of them?

Khellendros
Originally posted by armandovalles
i dont think that story was full of PIS writing at all. I thought it was one of the best story arcs for any Marvel book in a while.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

...Wait, you aren't joking, are you? Wow. Thats, umm... wow. A God and an Eternal and a flaming demon skeleton getting turned into zombies is GOOD WRITING? Right.

yahman
I don't know , he seemed more like the 616 Hulk. shifty

Ult Thing was given a Level 6 rating by the H.B. confused ?

armandovalles
yea the handbooks are never right. It said Sentry is Superman-level, but Sentry beat Terrax, a real Superman-level guy, with such ease.

Draco69
I dun remember Genis getting infected, but if that is the case, then thats stupid, but it was not full of PIS. How do u know Thor and Hulk and Genis (if ur right about him) and everyone didnt gang up on Phoenix and bite her? how do u know Thor or someone really powerful like that didnt bite Ghost Rider? i mean, yea, he's got a flaming head, but he's still got a heartbeat which means he can get turned into a zombie as well. Overall, other than "Doom" i think "Crossover" was the best ctory arc of UFF so far.

Stupid = PIS. wink

Ghost Rider is LITERALLY a flaming skeleton. He has no heartbeat. Or anything else for that matter. A bite wouldn't do anything. There's nothing to infect.

It's a was a fun romb. But it was silly in accuracy. No way in hell would PHOENIX get infected. PHOENIX.

yahman
yea the handbooks are never right. It said Sentry is Superman-level, but Sentry beat Terrax, a real Superman-level guy, with such ease.

Ummmm i disagree. smile

yahman
Originally posted by Draco69
Stupid = PIS. wink

Ghost Rider is LITERALLY a flaming skeleton. He has no heartbeat. Or anything else for that matter. A bite wouldn't do anything. There's nothing to infect.

It's a was a fun romb. But it was silly in accuracy. No way in hell would PHOENIX get infected. PHOENIX.

When there is no more room in hell, Zombies will inherit the earth. This finally proves that phoenix is no longer a member of the 'white room' laughing out loud confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.