Lobo and Superman vs. Magneto, Hulk, Thor, Fantastic Four and Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
If they battle on Mars who wins? Remember these surroundings will make it much harder for all of them to use their powers.

thesilverspider
over kill

Draco69
Ditto. Add some players to DC's side.

Cosmo Kramer
No way! DC is already gonna kill everyone.

Draco69
Not on this biased-ass forum. I'm the only one holding the line. If I left people would be saying Superman loses to Quicksilver or someother innane bullsh**.

Cosmo Kramer
This is what happens. Superman will fly so fast that no one will notice him and he will kill the entire fantastic Four. While Lobo just runs through everyone ground level.

Draco69
The Fantastic Four isn't the problem. It's more like Thor and Magneto.

The DC Side CAN win but I give them low odds.

thesilverspider
what r u smoking hulk thor and juggernaut is already over kill

Cosmo Kramer
What is Hulk going to do to Superman? And how is he gonna take Lobo. He is out of the picture. Thor will battle Superman and lose. Juggernaut is basically useless as well because Superman can blow him away once Lobo takes out the Fantastic Four.

Cosmo Kramer
As for Magneto he better build some sort of force field.

thesilverspider
what thor can take supes and hulk and juggernaut will kill lobo

Cosmo Kramer
Not likely thats like Hulk and Juggernaut attacking a mountain.

Cosmo Kramer
And I doubt Superman wouldnt attack Juggernaut first thing then beam over to the fight Thor at near light speed.

Cosmo Kramer
Thus leaving Lobo to trounce Hulk. Then Fantastic Four will run like hell. After Superman gets tired Lobo will most likely get taken out by Magneto due to power advantage but this really is where the fight gets narrowed down.

roughrider
What is Hulk going to do to Superman? And how is he gonna take Lobo. He is out of the picture. Thor will battle Superman and lose. Juggernaut is basically useless as well because Superman can blow him away once Lobo takes out the Fantastic Four.

Thus leaving Lobo to trounce Hulk. Then Fantastic Four will run like hell. After Superman gets tired Lobo will most likely get taken out by Magneto due to power advantage but this really is where the fight gets narrowed down.

ALL TOTAL B.S.thumbdown

Give the DC side more help, like it was said earlier. It only takes Hulk to occupy Lobo, and Thor will be a handful for Superman on his own. Magneto and Juggernaut AND the FF?? It's not an even contest.

skizo
Ummm Kramer is Joking...

Xplosive
Marvel kills them.

meep-meep
Ok. Hulk can't survive on Mars so count him out. Fantastic Four could so long as reed provides some tech. If this is last minute that that leavesThor, Juggernaut, and possibly Magnet. I 'm not sure of the extent of Magnetos powers but I don't know if he is able to provide his own oxygen in the vacuumn of space. That leaves Thor and Juggernaut. Lobo is immortal and about as strong as classic juggernaut. He is less durable but can regenerate as if it were an involuntary reflexe. Plus he is smarter. I'd give it to Lobo against classic Juggernaut. So if it's contemporary Juggernaut well you see my point. As for Thor and Superman. I'd say Thor could take him out. Superman is probably physically stronger and probably smarter but Thor just has that God of Thunder pwer which makes him...a god..almost. Even if Thor succeds against Superman he has to deal with Lobo. I see Superman and Lobo winning this.

Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
If they battle on Mars who wins? Remember these surroundings will make it much harder for all of them to use their powers.

Betageuze
what can Lobo and Superman do against those Marvel Legends ???... please... be quite a bit more realistic.....

of course..... Superman can be handled by... Hulk ... OR ... Thor... OR Juggernaut.....

and this freak Lobo ... please.... he can be handled out by The Thing........ remember... Lobos was beaten by Wolverine..... nothing more to say...

Superman and Lobo are going down.... to say it human...

Juntai
Superman takes out Magneto before he can summon any power like a black hole to take out Lobo, then watches Lobo handle the whole team.

Juntai
Originally posted by Betageuze
what can Lobo and Superman do against those Marvel Legends ???... please... be quite a bit more realistic.....

of course..... Superman can be handled by... Hulk ... OR ... Thor... OR Juggernaut.....

and this freak Lobo ... please.... he can be handled out by The Thing........ remember... Lobos was beaten by Wolverine..... nothing more to say...

You know nothing of Lobo. And for the record, Lobo was never beaten by Wolverine, DC/Marvel didn't happen, but JLA/Avengers did, when Lobo took on the entire Shiar Empire... which is Lobo written more correctly.

olympian
"what can Lobo and Superman do against those Marvel Legends ???... please... be quite a bit more realistic....."

Realistically quite some, altho they wont win because they are outnumbered. They can take F4 for example.

"Superman takes out Magneto before he can summon any power like a black hole to take out Lobo, then watches Lobo handle the whole team"

This is current Lobo, no? Hes not going to handle the whole team alone.

"DC/Marvel didn't happen, but JLA/Avengers did, when Lobo took on the entire Shiar Empire... which is Lobo written more correctly"

Was Gladiator even stated to be in that fight.

K3VIL
Originally posted by olympian
"what can Lobo and Superman do against those Marvel Legends ???... please... be quite a bit more realistic....."

Realistically quite some, altho they wont win because they are outnumbered. They can take F4 for example.

"Superman takes out Magneto before he can summon any power like a black hole to take out Lobo, then watches Lobo handle the whole team"

This is current Lobo, no? Hes not going to handle the whole team alone.

"DC/Marvel didn't happen, but JLA/Avengers did, when Lobo took on the entire Shiar Empire... which is Lobo written more correctly"

Was Gladiator even stated to be in that fight.
Indeed.
Thor and Juggy will have to focus on Lobo and go for the kill or the hurl the bastard into space, cause this guy is a wreckin machine, he's one of the few beings who can physically smack down the Man Of Steel while insulting him.
Superman VS Hulk will be a great slugfest but if Supes wants to survive he'll just lobotomize him and then hurl his body into the sun, after that he can take out the FF4 with major ease and help Lobo fighting Thor and Juggy, tough the magical might of the Marvel powerhouses may give them the edge.

Juntai
Lobo cuts himself... game over.

Juntai
And Lobo also became immune to magic in the series where the adults in DC became kids and the kids became Adults. Strength on par with Superman, he's also a super genius, way above Earthling mettle, he invented microbes that killed off a planet, and invented its antithesis to protect himself from the same fate. He can track anybody he's ever met anywhere in the universe, he instantly knows their location...Blood makes more Lobos...

He's thrown down the entire planet of Apocalypse, Hell itself, even Lords, Heaven.. He's destroyed entire races and killed off or conquered planets...

I dont see them ****ing with that.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Betageuze

Well, if its all those Marvel guys against just Superman and Lobo, than yes DC loses. There really isn't a match here. However, if they are on Mars than DC has a better chance.

Juntai
Originally posted by meep-meep
Well, if its all those Marvel guys against just Superman and Lobo, than yes DC loses. There really isn't a match here. However, if they are on Mars than DC has a better chance. How? Most of them go down before they could produce a thought. The rest don't have the means to win.

thesilverspider
use common sense thor and hulk vs supes supes is gonna die thor by himself is already alot 2 handle 4 supes and lobo will die get killed by the rest and the fantatstic 4 are way 2 underrated they have fought super strong beings before such as gladiator and the surfer

Juntai
Originally posted by thesilverspider
use common sense thor and hulk vs supes supes is gonna die thor by himself is already alot 2 handle 4 supes and lobo will die get killed by the rest and the fantatstic 4 are way 2 underrated they have fought super strong beings before such as gladiator and the surfer The fantastic four don't survive the first milisecond, wtf are you talking about, same fate as Magneto. Thor's magic won't work on Lobo, and Lobo but he might make him bleed, Lobo makes a few clones, game over. Without Magneto none of these guys can stop Lobo.

thesilverspider
now u giving lobo way 2 much cred he aint that serious thor can take him out plus wit juggs ad the hulk he goes down the dc guys are out numbered and stop with that milisecond crap ok cause u know that in comics fights dont go by that fast no matter how strong one guy is againts another speed blitzing and that other crap is overratted

Juntai
now u giving lobo way 2 much cred he aint that serious thor can take him out plus wit juggs ad the hulk he goes down the dc guys are out numbered and stop with that milisecond crap ok cause u know that in comics fights dont go by that fast no matter how strong one guy is againts another speed blitzing and that other crap is overratted How do they take him down? He's taken more than any of those guys can dish out physically and laughed. He took on the planet of evil gods, he took on the shiar empire. He cannot die, he heals faster than Wolverine, He's smarter than all of them, he makes more Lobos if he does manage to bleed somehow. Lobo took on planets, then died for his first time ... then took on Heaven,got kicked out, then took on Hell, got kicked out, and got sent to the mortal plane to live eternal life.

Juntai
now u giving lobo way 2 much cred he aint that serious thor can take him out plus wit juggs ad the hulk he goes down the dc guys are out numbered and stop with that milisecond crap ok cause u know that in comics fights dont go by that fast no matter how strong one guy is againts another speed blitzing and that other crap is overratted You need to read your forum rules, Superman can speedblitz, he's faster than thought is. It doesn't matter what would happen in the comic, it matters what they have if they don't hold back. If we went by what happened in the comics, Batman and Wolverine would defeat any team, including Galactus and Darkseid for example.

thesilverspider
havent u noticed u the only one that seriously thinks that dc will take this face it they are out numbered they are going 2 die

Cosmo Kramer
No, Superman is far too fast to be seen by Magneto. The Hulk wont even realize what he is doing at the begginning of the fight. The Fantastic Four will be very scared and worried about what to do and Reed will order everyone to wait it out. Lobo will battle both Hulk and Juggernaut dragging this fight out. I think DC is underrated in this fight so dont look at numbers because their powers help them out a ton.

ImmortalOne
I like Supez and all.......... but this is like OVERKILL !!!!! Why dont you make it Lobo Supez Hal WW MM ???

Timslar
Magneto takes away Superman's sun energy and then shuts down Lobo's brain. The end.

Magneto is just too much nowadays. Shield always up, blackholes... crazy stuff, his team wins.

Wynndar
Overkill...I'm not even going to entertain the idea of this being a real fight.

supremthor
a lil history on lobo. he was born on a perfect world were the has never neen crime. when his moms gave him birth she went crazy calling him the sun of the devil. his moms became the first mental patient in more than 10 millenia. at the age of 5 he kill his kindergarten principal, Egon N'g and wrote "My faith in the natural goodness of the Scheme of Things has been severly shaken, if not totally destroyed. I rejoin the Universal One. Farewell, Paradise! P.S: For your own sake, create the concepts of police, Punishment and Prison." in his blood. he then created a viruse that killed every singel person on his planet in the most painful way....blah blah blah...........he dies and gets kicked out of heaven then he gets kicked out of hell. so that realy means that DEATH has no power over him unlike thanos whom death has power over. so lobo is a weaker but harder to put down thanos.

Cosmo Kramer
Yes so this fight will be bloody and can go either way but DC has the upperhand in terms of ground battle.

Wynndar
Most people know Lobo's story, they dont take him seriously though cuz he's just comic relief. His story is just a collection of melodramatic extremes. In Marvel he would just be a joke...purely physical guys like him are not a big deal. Even if he's immortal in DC, Reed Richards could just teleport his ass to the negative zone without altering his molecules, then he would just die in a 10^10 megaton explosion...the end

supremthor
Originally posted by Wynndar
Most people know Lobo's story, they dont take him seriously though cuz he's just comic relief. His story is just a collection of melodramatic extremes. In Marvel he would just be a joke...purely physical guys like him are not a big deal. Even if he's immortal in DC, Reed Richards could just teleport his ass to the negative zone without altering his molecules, then he would just die in a 10^10 megaton explosion...the end
yes true and after he dies he world just come back pissed off any would go after reed. and kill every person on the planet that looks like reed.

Cosmo Kramer
Superman can go so fast how are they gonna catch up he can take out Fantastic Four really quickly. Then hit Hulk and speedblitz Juggernaut. Then fight Thor while Lobo fineshes everyone else. THE END

Wynndar
Originally posted by supremthor
yes true and after he dies he world just come back pissed off any would go after reed. and kill every person on the planet that looks like reed.

Do u understand what would happen to Lobo in the Negative zone? and how would Lobo get back to Earth? Although there's no point because he would cease to exist once he lands in the negative zone.

Cosmo Kramer
But Magneto is the most perfect in terms of mutants on Earth.

joesha28
Magneto will be down astroids to mars

joesha28
Reeds: Ok this is our prep, Thor! you take that guy in the cape. And don't run down energy projections like that silly busiek made you too.

Thor: Thy prep shall be done, comrade of the god of Thunder! For Marvel, for Reeds! (flies off)

Reeds: Ok now for that white mad guy with guns. Hulk....

Hulk: Hulk smash white man with guns!

Reeds: ok....Jug..

Juggs: Nothing Stops the Juggernaut!

Reeds: Ben.... you...

ThING: iT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Reeds: ok! this does it! Sue how abt another honeymoon

Sue: Oh i'm waiting for it! I want it big and rough!

Johnney: Hey what abt me!

Reeds: watch the matches and tell me when it's done

Mag:what abt me?!

Reeds: don't you have a plan to cook up for the human race? You always asked for some free time but the x-man bother you....

ImmortalOne
Dude Mags asking Reed what to do ??? What are the odds of that ??
Anyway, they all wouldnt fight cuz there too busy jacking off while watching Ioan Grufudd screwing Jessica Alba !!!

Wynndar
Well i know Magneto wouldnt be telling Reed what to do.

Cosmo Kramer
Well I highly doubt the Thing or Juggs have any great words of wisdom.

long pig
No b.s no lie. Original Lobo farts 10megaton explosions....seriously.

While fighting his bastard daughter, he farted and nearly blew the planet up.

If we use orginal lobo feats here, he's in the skyfather level. I say we should use 'em evil face

Wynndar
LP, dont u understand the negative zone? The output of the explosion is irrelavent. My point is, in a universe of negative matter, Lobo's own body would be the fuel of that explosion. His matter would be cancelled out and he would be done for. Physically, that is, provided that his spirit has no where to go.

Juntai
Originally posted by Wynndar
LP, dont u understand the negative zone? The output of the explosion is irrelavent. My point is, in a universe of negative matter, Lobo's own body would be the fuel of that explosion. His matter would be cancelled out and he would be done for. Physically, that is, provided that his spirit has no where to go. Dont you understand that Reed doesnt have prep here and couldn't use an item or power anyway against an opponent faster than you could summon the thought to use it.

long pig
Actually no, no I don't understand the negative zone. I was just saying...

The guy, at opt levels, would handle most of these by himself.

Wynndar
Originally posted by long pig
Actually no, no I don't understand the negative zone. I was just saying...

The guy, at opt levels, would handle most of these by himself.

Ok well thats what I was saying about the N-Zone, its a universe of anti-matter. So Lobo would technically be cancelled out although his Spirit would have no place to go.

Originally posted by Juntai
Dont you understand that Reed doesnt have prep here and couldn't use an item or power anyway against an opponent faster than you could summon the thought to use it.

You are highly over dramatizing Reed's need for "Prep". Please give me an example of someone he needed thorough prep to beat. He's not Batman. He doesnt run away for days and come back with his enemies weakness under his belt. He's done that against Hyperstorm; Superman and Lobo can't be compared to Hyperstorm who has more power and brains than DC Earth in his pinky.

For everytime Reed needs serious prep to beat some celestial level enemy, there are five people he immediately improvises a demise for.

Look at how much trouble Terminus gave the JLA, and rightfully so. Reed beat Terminus with less effort by just grabbing some old parts off the Fantasticar! Where the entire JLA couldnt use their usual strategy of bludgeoning their opponent like a bunch of simians, Richards beat him without breaking a sweat.

Superman and Lobo are really powerful characters on DC Earth; but their lack of depth would be really evident against ANY dynamic team up like this.

I realize Superman and Lobo could give any non telepaths on Marvel Earth a good fight...if not hand them their ass. Im being so aggressive because people said the F4 would be scared or would die instantly against two humanoids, one dressed like a goth clown and the other one wearing his underwear outside of his pants. The F4 weren't scared anytime they faced the Dreaming Celestial, or when Galactus was consuming the entire universe in another reality, or when Abraxis threw Galactus' skull toward Earth to let them know he was coming, or anytime Doom acquired the power cosmic...so I dont think theiy're going to be scared against two "strong men" who are already very badly outnumbered.

roughrider
What's Superman going to do when Reed pulls out his twin Red Sun & Kryptonite energy projectors behind him? Reed's the big science brain at Marvel, he will have done his homework in the aftermath of Avengers/JLA. Then, it's gangup time on the chalky-white, Rob Zombie fanboy Lobo!pile

wolverine8888
this is a joke superman and lobo will die fast

the Darkone
juggernaut's powers are from a elder god who is above skyfather level. Juggernaut and Lobo will go add it for a while, then juggernaut will really cut loose and punk his ass all day.

BobbyD
Draco said it best.....DC can win, but with very low odds.

wolverine8888
impossable odds actauly. magneto can take either superman or lobo him self. so that leaves 4 one for the other

Wynndar
um...u mean six right?

wolverine8888
ya my bad I forgot how many were on there team lol

Wynndar
Coo

Cosmo Kramer
No Superman is not on Earth. He doesnt care what the hell happens to Mars he will go all out crazy and I think Reed will be the only one who may have a device to see what he is doing but a sec later he will be thrown off the planet. Magneto will watch and see what happens. He always has and even heald back on the Uncanny X-Men several times just to see what they were made of. Hulk will not beat Lobo and Superman teamed up and Thor will get backhanded at the speed of light. Then they take out Juggernaut together while whats left of the Fantastic Four beg for mercy but Lobo refuses and guts them. Superman gets upset and then the actual fight begins. ding ding ding! The maine event if you will...

Cosmo Kramer
As for Magneto he is listening to his ipod..."All by myself!" and cries.

golem370
I see Juggernaut killing Superman since he has a weakness to Magic or God Force since thats coming from a Mystical Hammer.Magneto using all his powers and giving Lobo extreme electro shock therapy then Hulk hiting Lobo with all he's got and then Magneto doing the samething over and over again till he is dead or out long enough to lock him up.

LGodamus
good lord ..this is moronic, thor takes superman, juggernaut handles lobo and the rest are cheerleaders..or tag in partners....this would be like mike tyson beating up kids at the special olympics

roughrider
No Superman is not on Earth. He doesnt care what the hell happens to Mars he will go all out crazy and I think Reed will be the only one who may have a device to see what he is doing but a sec later he will be thrown off the planet. Magneto will watch and see what happens. He always has and even heald back on the Uncanny X-Men several times just to see what they were made of. Hulk will not beat Lobo and Superman teamed up and Thor will get backhanded at the speed of light. Then they take out Juggernaut together while whats left of the Fantastic Four beg for mercy but Lobo refuses and guts them. Superman gets upset and then the actual fight begins. ding ding ding! The maine event if you will...

Like I said, Hulk only has to keep Lobo occupied, and the others are not gonna stand around waiting their turn with Superman, especially Thor. Even if Juggernaut helps with Lobo, there's MORE than enough power and resources to kill Superman, and Lobo's defeat is guranteed.

johnv89
Bad match here, why dont we say superman prime.

joesha28
Yes an uneven match but We are saying nothing!

Wynndar

Well that very articulate argument proved all my points wrong.

Cosmo Kramer
I doubt you can actually arguing on them having an EASY victory seriously. I mean Magneto may not be capable of punching but he cant kill Lobo and if this team does it makes matters worse. And Magneto cant see Superman so...

Wynndar
Hmm...it might be entertaining...but I doubt it would be a tough. If actually written in a comic book u know it would last about half a page. And Lobo can't be bludgeoned to death...like the JLA usually beat people. But he can be beaten by the kinds of means Richards and Magneto can produce. And what r either of them goign to do to that team when they are invisible?

Cosmo Kramer
That it would be one of the craziest fights ever but it depends whose writing it and if its old school or new generation garbage.

MERCILOUS
Mars is closer to the sun and has no atmosphere (as far as I can remember).

ZephroCarnelian
The only threats to Supes on the marvel side are Mags and Thor.

Hulk, F4 and Jugs won't catch him.

Supes lobotomizes Mags and F4 quickly.

Then engages Thor in battle.

Lobo then has to deal with Hulk and Juggs. Since all three of these characters are brawlers and are pretty much invincible it'd be a stalemate.

Supes and Thor duke it out. Could swing either way. Dunno whther being a few million miles closer to the sun would help Supes in anyway. If it does, I'd say he might win and then help to ring out Hulk and Jugs.

If it doesn't, Thor beats him after a good match, then proceeds to turn Lobo into ash with a godblast.

smile

superman302
lol kinda one sided isnt it, a good fight would be superman and lobo vs thor and the hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.