How did Lex Luther punch Clark Kent?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
In the new season of Smallville Lex Luther punches Clark. How the hell can he hit a dude who moves faster then a speeding bullet?

Draco69
PIS. Simple as that. Same reason Silver Surfer manages to get hit by the Hulk.

jplatinum
Clark will not hurt lex
Clark will not show lex his speed
Clark will not use his invulnerabilty on purpose to make lex hurt himself(like his arm breaking when he punches clark)
Clark is a goody- two- shoes- will- rogers- captain kangaroo-flag-worshippin'-boyscout
He is still the man though.
He just won't hurt lex, he considers him a friend/ and a potential enemie if his secret got out, lex could get mad at him and do as luthers do, betray your ass.
Clark can't kill lex to protect his secret so he won't let his secret slip out, like doeging lexes punch(superspeed) or using invulnerability(like lex punching a 6'2 220 lb wall of steel)
Clark just stand there and take the punch and pretend it hurt him.

Jargon343
Originally posted by Draco69
PIS. Simple as that. Same reason Silver Surfer manages to get hit by the Hulk.

PIS? What's that mean?

I didn't see the episode but it sounds like Kent just pretended to get hurt and roll with the punch to keep his identity a secret.

Juntai
Plot induced stupidity.

Jargon343
oic. Well anyway Supes probably just rolled with the punch...si senor. he did the same when batman punched him in 'A Death in the Family' (although Batman still broke a couple of knuckles doing it if I remember correctly)

g3orge
jorel takes his powers away, so he is human hats why it hurts him and he bleeds, but he gets his powers back

crimsonphoenix
How did Lex Luther punch Clark Kent? Easy. "Taps Clark on shoulder. Clark spins around. BAM! Luther punched Clark." Thats how he punched him.

Mainstream
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
How did Lex Luther punch Clark Kent? Easy. "Taps Clark on shoulder. Clark spins around. BAM! Luther punched Clark." Thats how he punched him. \

this how it went down yo wickedph

Clark was like s'up Lex.
Lex like s'up Clark.
Lex walks up to him and says it's that a biggest roach you ever saw.

Clark turns to see it and when he turns around BAM!

it's as simizzle as dizzle wickedph

crimsonphoenix
fo shizzle my nizzle

Mainstream
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
fo shizzle my nizzle

indizzle crimsizzle. but seriously I think Clark let Lex punch him so he could keep his sercet.

supernatural
clark started bleeding tho. i clark can make hisself bleed. i think there is gona be more to it.

Mainstream
Originally posted by supernatural
clark started bleeding tho. i clark can make hisself bleed. i think there is gona be more to it.

super induced bleeding...cool!!!!

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Jargon343
oic. Well anyway Supes probably just rolled with the punch...si senor. he did the same when batman punched him in 'A Death in the Family' (although Batman still broke a couple of knuckles doing it if I remember correctly)

death in the family part 3. got that one, don't have part 2 though sad

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
In the new season of Smallville Lex Luther punches Clark. How the hell can he hit a dude who moves faster then a speeding bullet?
Im predicting that Lex uses a Kryptonite ring. Thats how he made him bleed.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by jplatinum
Clark will not hurt lex
Clark will not show lex his speed
Clark will not use his invulnerabilty on purpose to make lex hurt himself(like his arm breaking when he punches clark)
Clark is a goody- two- shoes- will- rogers- captain kangaroo-flag-worshippin'-boyscout
He is still the man though.
He just won't hurt lex, he considers him a friend/ and a potential enemie if his secret got out, lex could get mad at him and do as luthers do, betray your ass.
Clark can't kill lex to protect his secret so he won't let his secret slip out, like doeging lexes punch(superspeed) or using invulnerability(like lex punching a 6'2 220 lb wall of steel)
Clark just stand there and take the punch and pretend it hurt him.

i dont know if u know this but clark cant controll his invulnerability, he just is....

its not like he has to say in his head "invulnerability on!" he just is invulnerable.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by g3orge
jorel takes his powers away, so he is human hats why it hurts him and he bleeds, but he gets his powers back

that would explain it but how did you know this since the episode doesnt premiere until like 8 hours from now or so?

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Mr Parker
that would explain it but how did you know this since the episode doesnt premiere until like 8 hours from now or so?
I read that too, that he gets his powers taken away and then he tries to pursue a relationship with lana.

Bardock42
Haven't seen the episode, but I mean Supes pretended Bibbo punched him 2 Meters into a wall.........maybe he's a good pretender......

JediMasterLuke5
Its offical clark is mortal, well more less human.

Kainreaver
Yes, Jor-El took clarks powers away. Kal-El is Human...with that said, Why is everyone assuming that IF Clark DID have his powers, he could roll with a punch and make it look believable while EVERY bone in Lex's hand is shattered on the man of steels Jaw?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Kainreaver
Yes, Jor-El took clarks powers away. Kal-El is Human...with that said, Why is everyone assuming that IF Clark DID have his powers, he could roll with a punch and make it look believable while EVERY bone in Lex's hand is shattered on the man of steels Jaw?

techincally young adult man of Steels jaw but good post nevertheless.

josepht
his powers were takin away by jor-el

Mainstream
Originally posted by josepht
his powers were takin away by jor-el

"mortal" was a pretty good episode...who would have thought a Super-less Clark Kent could kick so much ass?

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Mainstream
who would have thought a Super-less Clark Kent could kick so much ass?
Yeah I agree, I thought he was the one going to get his ass kicked.

LandShark
Clark sucks....Kal-El is the power....Jor-El is a twisted mo-fo-smoke break!

Jchap
The reason Clark was bleeding after Lex hit him is because of Jorell. Remember on the season 5 premiere Jorell said Clark had to return to the FoS before sunset or he would lose his powers. And to avoid further confusion, on yesterday's episode Clark got his powers back.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer

Clark lost his powers.Actually,Jor-El took them away from him.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kainreaver

As I said he did in the Comics....well he didn't bleed so that is strange but he can roll with a punch rather believable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.