Spider-man 3 Character Hints (Venom)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
From Comingsoon.net:

Q: From the upcoming slate of movies based on material from comic books which one are most looking forward to and why? Ghost Rider, V For Vendetta, Watchmen, Sin City sequels, Spider-Man 3, X-Men 3 etc.

BH: V for Vendetta big time, Watchman; I'm a big Alan Moore fan, I loved the first Sin City - the next should be a blast as well. I worked on X-Men 3 for a little stint and the stuff for that looks great. I also worked on all the Spiderman 3 "Venom" stuff at Steve Johnson's till we lost that show as well - however, I am excited to see what they come up with, I'm a big Spiderman fan as well. They need to make a film based on the new Image Zombie series "The Walking Dead", and I am really excited about the "30 Days of Night" that is on the way based on the IDW comic written by the bad ass Steve Niles. I'm a big comic book geek and could go on for hours talking about this stuff!!!

Doc Ock
*Looks at website source*

Not the Sony website.

*Tosses info on trash pile*

And why can't people use the official villain thread which is STICKIED at the top of the forum???

spencerspider
i dont believe this look at sony website..i could make something that said venom or carnage or someone was in it and sayo i know i got connections but i would be lying..dont trust anyone except the people like SAM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.