lobo VS. maestro hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this ?

HigH ScholaR
i think this has been done before but not sure

Meastro hulk wins this he'll set lobo on fire and eat him then go to heaven or hell and **** lobo's mum.

long pig
Lobo win.

Still stronger, faster, more durable, better fighter and heals faster.

HigH ScholaR
nope meastro hulk is twice as physical as prof hulk and is a lunatic, dictator and a genius

and ordinary hulk will beat lobo so MEASTRO WINS

long pig
And?

Lobo is maybe 20 times stronger than Prof Hulk and is a lunatic and a genius.

Lobo wins this just like he'd win against normal Hulk, just a little easier.

Wickerman
Maestro sucker punches Lobo in the face......only to find out every drop of blood = a new Lobo...........nasty no

~wickerman~

long pig
He doesn't have that power any more. That'd be rediculous if he did.

I mean, he MIGHT, because it's never been clear if the Lobo we've been seeing lately has been the real Lobo or a clone that he never was able to kill.

olympian
That twice as strong than Prof hulk comes from the comic or handbook?

90`s era Lobo would win, but nowadays hes not that impressive. I might give Maestro the nod here.

long pig
They've de-testified him horribly.

I don't really consider the newer version of Lobo really even Lobo. Kinda like Juggernaut and Jobbernaut.

The real Lobo did things like beat Manhunter and Shazam in cross overs and beat Odin in his own book.

Hulk is an everyday guy in compairson.

olympian
You mean Captain Marvel? They only fought once that i recall and it was a stalemate.

His average feats wer either stalemating those guys or beating them to a pulp like he did to Superman. Then he had high mad feats like beating the Gods all over.

The Bisley years are my fav of his. What a unique character.

long pig
L.E.G.I.O.N. #31 right?

I remember it as Lobo winning for the most part, but it's been 10 years.

His medium feats were in cross overs, his insanly skyfather feats where in his series.

I'm not sure we can use those here, can we? Like ripping open a tesseract?

Juntai
Originally posted by long pig
He doesn't have that power any more. That'd be rediculous if he did.

I mean, he MIGHT, because it's never been clear if the Lobo we've been seeing lately has been the real Lobo or a clone that he never was able to kill. Lobo has this power, it was proven in Our Worlds AT War, he took on Darkseids whole planet.

long pig
eek!
When was this?

I repeat eek!

I'd be a happy pig if he'd gotten that power back.

Juntai
I can't recall the issue.. but it was during our worlds at war, the whole place came down on him, and black racer flew over head at the same time and stared down on him, he gave the black racer a **** you and turned into a pile of blood, and turned into an army. then for a short time one of the clones joined Young Justice trying to hide from Lobo..., until Lobo came for him.

long pig
Oh, was it less than 5 years ago?

Juntai
Originally posted by long pig
Oh, was it less than 5 years ago? It was during OUR WORLDS AT WAR. Yes, less than 5 years ago. This is also when Superman trained with Mongul, did his Sundip and apperently came into ultimate power. Introduction of Imperiex.. etc.

long pig
Don't be a dick, I don't follow Superman comics.

If he has the ability again, he is now unbeatable.

olympian
"L.E.G.I.O.N. #31 right?

I remember it as Lobo winning for the most part, but it's been 10 years"

That would be the one. I consider it a stalemate because Marvel only started to fight back in the end of the issue. This was during War of the Gods where the spell that gave him his powers was having problems.

I actually have a link for the scans of that one :

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=050428203007&q=battle%20scans

Betageuze
pfff...... Lobo can be beaten by ANY Hulk..... Maestro Hulk will destroy Lobo... no question

Juntai
Originally posted by Betageuze
pfff...... Lobo can be beaten by ANY Hulk..... Maestro Hulk will destroy Lobo... no question You've never read a Lobo comic, the man is unstoppable on a level the ANY Hulk only dreams of. He laughs off world ending attacks, killed armies of angels and demons, threw down with the Lords of Hell, killed Santa Clause. Destroyed his own race, killed off cities, planets, you name it... He took on Apocaplyse, the planet of evil gods.. he took on the Shiar Empire...If Lobo is hired to do something, it gets done.

Betageuze
wasnt Lobo put down by a man called.... Wolverine ?

Juntai
Not in a canon comic. In a fanboy comic, yeah.

Juntai
The whole thing was BS though, if Wolverine did that to Lobo he would have damned the Earth. Because an Army of Lobos would stand in it's spot. Lobo cannot die, if he bleeds he makes more coppies of himself, he's strength on par with Superman, his durability is of the highest of any comic character ever, he laughs off nukes and world ending attacks.. Anyways, I labeled off some of his feats already, so if you still believe Wolverine or even Hulk could do battle with him you're stupid...

Wolverine beat Thanos.
Wolverine beat Surfer.
Wolverine beat Lobo.
Wolverine fought Gladiator for 7 days!
Wolverine can pretty much beat anyone short of Galactus, or possibly even him if he got close enough to the claws!

the Darkone
savage hulk can beat lobo it's 50/50, the maestro hulk will walk all over lobo. The Maestro hulk is the alpha and the omega,the begining and the end. He is 3-5 x times stronger than the savage hulk can increase his strength when he gets angry. His healing factor has been greatly increase since he absorb all that radiation over the years, smarter than banner and professor hulk , more ruthless than mr.fixit. Maestro Hulk is a better fighter all so. The Maestro Hulk 7/10

Juntai
Originally posted by the Darkone
savage hulk can beat lobo it's 50/50, the maestro hulk will walk all over lobo. The Maestro hulk is the alpha and the omega,the begining and the end. He is 3-5 x times stronger than the savage hulk can increase his strength when he gets angry. His healing factor has been greatly increase since he absorb all that radiation over the years, smarter than banner and professor hulk , more ruthless than mr.fixit. Maestro Hulk is a better fighter all so. The Maestro Hulk 7/10 But nothing he has can put Lobo down, but the same is not true the other way as thousands of Lobos could easily overwhelm him. Also, Lobo's feats are way out of his range regarldess, in durability, strenth, healing, etc.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Juntai
But nothing he has can put Lobo down, but the same is not true the other way as thousands of Lobos could easily overwhelm him. Also, Lobo's feats are way out of his range regarldess, in durability, What the f**k? strenth, What the f**k? healing, etc.

Maestro hulk is the same as the regular hulk, and you can't match feats of strength lobo to hulk, the hulk feats of strength and durability has been to be shown equal or greater than lobo.

Juntai
Originally posted by the Darkone
Maestro hulk is the same as the regular hulk, and you can't match feats of strength lobo to hulk, the hulk feats of strength and durability has been to be shown equal or greater than lobo. LOL. Question... have you ever read a Lobo comic? More specifically, one of LOBOS comics? His feats are above anybodys.

lololol, nm nm nm, I'm done, this is retarted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.