Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
why does maul have a huge lightsaber handle when Exar had a small one?

FP Anakin is twice the streangth of sids who is half the streanth of like Exar. Isnt FP Anakin the strongest?

How come Naga didnt teach Nadd how to make sith swords?

Why didnt revan use a double-bladed saber?

Please answer and post your own Qs

Fishy

Because the actor couldn't wield the smaller one... A better story wise answer would be that Maul couldn't make one like that. That he simply wasn't good enough to make a lightsaber like Exar did

? FP Anakin is twice the streangth of sids who is half the streanth of like Exar. Isnt FP Anakin the strongest?

No, Anakin is never said to be the strongest even if he would have reached his full potential. We don't know if he would be weaker or more powerful then Ulic, or Exar or Ragnos or Sadow or Bane or god knows who else. All we know is that he has more potential then anybody of his time. Doesn't mean jack shit about the rest.

Nadd had a lightsaber, he probably liked using the weapon.

Its not in his style to use a weapon like that. That or he's just better with another weapon.

Now some questions of myself

In Kotor II it says that HK-47 was build after Malachor and Revan build HK because he didn't want the mass slaughter anymore. Malachor V was the lsat battle in the Mandelorian wars, it was the battle that made hte Mandelorians lose. The place were Revan killed Mandalore and the war was over.

IF that is the case then how come in Kotor I HK talks about trying to assassinate Mandalore and failing?
---------------------------------------

Whats the name of the first planet Canderous attacked. And in a later story he talks about how he destroyed an enemy fleet, at what planet was that. And who controlled the fleet.

Whats a good name for the Exile?

Darth Avis
Exile=AVIS laughing laughing laughing

Nadd had a lightsaber, he probably liked using the weapon.

Isnt a sword better? thats like trading a 100 doller bill for a 50.

Fishy
No... A sword isn't better, it depends on what you like more.

Darth Avis
well you can enchant a sword do be as "sharp" as a lightsaber and do a lot of other things and with the force it will weigh nothing.

Also why did it take all of yodas concentration to lift that metal thing in AOTC and throw the pod in ROTS?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Avis

FP Anakin is twice the streangth of sids who is half the streanth of like Exar. Isnt FP Anakin the strongest?

Please answer and post your own Qs

The story answer is that it let Exar move his sword faster with more spins, but Maul wasn't able to use one that short.

IMO Sidious wasn't at full potential. Far from it probably. The Ancient Sith were much closer. There for FP Anakin would be more than Sidious we saw in the movies, because Anakins is double Sidous' potential. Does that make any sense?

I think lightsabers worked better. Or Naga didn't want to.

Revan didn't like double-bladed lightsabers.

Fishy,

Plot inconsistency.

Crev Tris or Glentract are good names.

My Questions,

What is Luke's instakill power?

Where the heck did Waru go?(I am glad he is gone though.)

Why isn't Jaden Korr in any of the books?

Darth_Glentract

Also why did it take all of yodas concentration to lift that metal thing in AOTC and throw the pod in ROTS?

I don't think he was using all of his concentration. He wasn't even sweating. stick out tongue

Darth Avis
a few answers.
1 Avis is a much better name for the exile.

2 when you study for your huge science test you concentrate but dont sweat.

3 i think the instakill was like a force crush. Everybody thinks that attack can kill anyone but luke used it on a yozon vong. if he used it on Kun it probably wouldnt work.

4 Waru became a clone host for the stormtroopers.

Darth Avis
bump

Darth_Glentract
Avis, don't bump anything unless there haven't been any post for over an hour. Its really annoying when you bumb something that got a post three minutes earlier.

Anyway....

I disagree with you on names for the Exile. The name Avis? Blah. Not a name for him IMHO.

Concentration and exertion are different. He was concentrating, not exerting his force power to a huge degree.

Force Crush doesn't instakill people and it's spelled Yuuzhan Vong. Plus, Luke's force power wasn't described like force crush is shown in KOTOR 2.

You obviously are confused on who Waru is. He was a extra-dimensonal being who ate force sensitive childred.

Darth Avis
ohh i thought it was the guy from TPM. and there were no posts for 3 hours and 3 minutes. if you do a crush right they are as dead as you get. And Avis is an awsome name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth_Glentract
GG survived a crush.

Sorry about that. I was like wtf? He bumped it 3 minutes later.

Darth Avis
that was mace now Revan or Kun....

Se7in
If all of the Jedi Council members in TPM believed there were no Sith, why did they speak of Anakin bringing balance to the Force?

Fishy
Originally posted by Se7in
If all of the Jedi Council members in TPM believed there were no Sith, why did they speak of Anakin bringing balance to the Force?

Because they are idiots... Or maybe there were Dark Jedi around. Or maybe they knew the Sith would rise again and become a chalenge... But it seems to be a mayor mistake.

Darth Avis
guys you know something anakin is not the chosen one. did we forget Korriban and Exars spirt and sith artifacts and Kyp? SITH STUFF

Fishy
Hmm your point? There weren't actual Sith around anymore after Anakin died... So the prophecy was true

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by Fishy
Hmm your point? There weren't actual Sith around anymore after Anakin died... So the prophecy was true

Well, can we count Sidious as a Sith? Yes. Then we would have to count Desaan, and all the siht after Sidious since they did the same things.

Darth Avis
i think it said bring balance to the force for 1000 years. wow 4<1000

Fishy
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
Well, can we count Sidious as a Sith? Yes. Then we would have to count Desaan, and all the siht after Sidious since they did the same things.

Desann was not a Sith he should never be counted as such. He was a Dark Jedi. Sidious was a Sith Lord, but at that time only Sidious and Vader were Sith. After them the Sith were gone.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Se7in

well at the time the council is aware of anikin they were just told buy a well respected jedi master qui-gon that the sith were back.

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by Fishy
Desann was not a Sith he should never be counted as such. He was a Dark Jedi. Sidious was a Sith Lord, but at that time only Sidious and Vader were Sith. After them the Sith were gone.

And exactly what amkes you a Sith during that era? You know some Sith magic? Desaan knew Sith magic, so why doesn't he get the title of being a Sith?

xxxpoppunker182
he doesnt get the title because you have to be given the title. like kun sith spirits came to him and ullic. eitehr that or you have to be an apprentice to a sith chosen by one that has already been a sith.

Darth Avis
also Anakin killed a bunch of younglings. Sidious survived Exars spiret was there for many years and what happened to nagas spirt BTW and to Ragnos' spirt? Still lots of sith.

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
he doesnt get the title because you have to be given the title. like kun sith spirits came to him and ullic. eitehr that or you have to be an apprentice to a sith chosen by one that has already been a sith.

So realy, Kyp Durron was a Sith since Exar Kun says he was, wel lthat's going by your logic.

Darth Avis
can someone give me some good info on the Massassi? some pics would be nice too

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
So realy, Kyp Durron was a Sith since Exar Kun says he was, wel lthat's going by your logic.

Kun didn't proclaim Kyp DLOS, Kyp was self proclaimed. Stupid, yes. True, yes.

Darth Avis
bump

Im no longer a Kun fandoy

Darth_Glentract
and why are you no longer a fanboy of him?

Darth Avis
i told you my fanboyisams go from one character to another.
Now here is a question. is LS or DS exile stronger

How did Nomi rip the force from Ulic?

Zachara
But he is the New Jedi Order books. After the Vong Invasion, he assists Jan in her search for Kyle, who disappeared somewhere while searching for evidence of the return of the Sith Order.

As for Anakin, I think he was a play on the prophecy and wasn't actually the Chosen One. But then again, I could be wrong though.

Does anyone have the actual prophecy somewhere?

Darth Avis
i told you my fanboyisams go from one character to another.
Now here is a question. is LS or DS exile stronger

How did Nomi rip the force from Ulic?

Please answer

Tru_Slice
Luke was the dude who brought balance. He killed the two last sith. Anakin didn't kill any sith. He joined them. (So says the movie)

Fishy
Luke killed two Sith and Anakin didn't kill any?

So remind me, who killed Dooku? Not Luke.

Who killed Sidious? Not Luke.

Who killed Vader? Well both can be argued but in the end it was Anakin that killed Vader Luke just gave Anakin the chance.

So Anakin killed all movie Sith except for Maul, Luke killed none...

Ushgarak
Yet it was Anakin who brought Balance, as says both the films and GL. But I fail to see how that is relevant here.

ResubianNushi
Please answer

We're not sure. it's up to the player. Light Side I would say is easier.(Knight's Speed saves your ass everytime).

I guess he knew the technique and Ulic let him.

Darth_Glentract
Ulic was super sad and because he realized that he had just killed his brother and basically let her.

Darth Avis
no i mean in a fight LS or Ds Exile?

Darth_Glentract
I would guess DS Exile.

Darth Avis
so do I. Is there really an attack that can RIP THE FORCE FROM PEOPLE? i mean wow. can traya do it and how easy is it for her?

Fishy
Both the light side and the Dark Side exile could do it. the DS exile is the only one that did it, because well really he's the only one that had the chance to do so. And the need to do so. Kreia could do it perhaps I am not sure... She could rip the force from people but probably not in the effect that the Exile could let alone stand Nihilus. But who knows you can't be sure about that. I see no real reason to believe that she can actually.

And on who will win DS or LS Exile... Probably DS more combat experience.

Tru_Slice
Star Wars is freakng flawed people.

Accept it.

Darth Avis
to true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.