Lost Season 2! without spoiler, dont look when u still in 1!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

choosewisely
i thought...the lost tread...when we talk about lost season 2 we have to talk with spoilers...cant we just use this tread to talk about season 2..
so we don't need spoilers and things.... and just warn the others to don't go in here if they don't want to know what happens?

charmedFairy
I like it yes

choosewisely
good ....so what about the world travaler and jacks 'friend' the hatch man

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by choosewisely
i thought...the lost tread...when we talk about lost season 2 we have to talk with spoilers...cant we just use this tread to talk about season 2..
so we don't need spoilers and things.... and just warn the others to don't go in here if they don't want to know what happens?

I think this is a GREAT ideawink because it get's a little annoying having to highlight the whole post to see what the person wrote! LOL! So this is way cooler!! Happy Dance

I think that is so weird that the guy in the hatch is the guy that Jack met a while back.. that's too cool. I can't wait until next week!

choosewisely
well it is pretty weird....jack saw him training ...and that cant be that long before they came on the island....when u see the way he is living in the start of the ep...its like hes living there for years...having music...and everything....do you think he planned to go there from the beginning or do you think he crashed there 2?
and he totally didnt look surprised seeing jack. blink

soo much we dont know!!

Morning_Glory
erm

choosewisely
wavey

charmedFairy
dfgjisnrtgjk;s the canadian promo for adrift tells so much droolio, sawyer giving michael cpr and desmond asking Locke if "are you him?"..

choosewisely
neato wink

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by choosewisely
well it is pretty weird....jack saw him training ...and that cant be that long before they came on the island....when u see the way he is living in the start of the ep...its like hes living there for years...having music...and everything....do you think he planned to go there from the beginning or do you think he crashed there 2?
and he totally didnt look surprised seeing jack. blink

soo much we dont know!!

I think the back of the plane is in the hatch... maybe.. who knows!

Smodden
Yes! Finaly a thread for us ELITE.schmoll

darthmaul1
Do you think the guy that hurley got the numbers from in the nut house may of been on the island before? and it was his job to put the numbers into the computer.

also those numbers when added up total 108 the number that was displayed after lock hit execute

Hit_and_Miss
hmmm Desmond must be waiting for his replacement... Though how would his replacement get to him though....

I think the numbers into the PC must be a timer, as he has had to enter them into the computer twice within 2hours/3 hours...
either its a 100 second timer... 108 X 100 = 10800/60 = 180 mins =3 hours....
Or its a 60 second timer 108 = 1hour 48mins...

I would guess that its 3hour per entering... but why... If your going to have a timer then you need to give the guy a chance to sleep... 3 hours is hardly long enough...

What happens when he doesn't enter the numbers? whole place explodes??? security device does something??? polar bears are born???

Why does he have to take drugs? is it his anti-virus? but why whould he have to take it all the time? once should be enough....

forumcrew
why not just call the thread.. LOST season 2?

forumcrew
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
I think the back of the plane is in the hatch... maybe.. who knows!

i vote NO WAY.. not trying to be mean, but I just dont think thats even remotely possible.

xandert88
The theory for the back hald of the plane being in the hatch is the stoopidest fuking thing ive ever heard. I have to admit i think the replacement thing sounds reasonable. like another guy coming. But it seems kinda strange hes been down there that long just to punch numbers inda comp. you could get machine to do dat. There was obviously some sort of disease coz he asked if anyone is sick. and that could be what the french chick was talking about when she said it killed everyone. So confuzzling. But dont worry everyone. The producers have said thet episode 3 explains all the crap in the hatch. like why hes down there.

Hit_and_Miss
yer like they said you would know what the monster was at the end of season 1..

the hatch has been down there for about 20years desmond has been down ther for about 4-5years people have been running that hatch before des came....

xandert88
Yeah but what are they running down there?

Hit_and_Miss
some sort of testing factility...

What sort of company would build a hidden facitly on an none inhabited island that doesn't want anyone to know about it, guarded by a "security" device... that sends out a distress call simply repeating numbers...

Remember when Des said he was almost a doctor... Maybe he was gonner be a doc when he took up a new job with a company.. maybe hes there for his doctor know-how...

mrblack
Hey i thoght the 1st episode of the new season was really wierd ive come up with a theory.

I think that somehow desmond is controlling the castaways lives somehow. When jack met desmond and jack told him about he made a promise to sarah that he would fix her but he couldnt... n then desmond said but what if u did... dont u believe in miricles.. n then wierdly jack did fix her.

I also think that locke has something to do with desmond... did u notice how it was not until jack came down the hatch that desmond had his gun.. wen jack was speeking to locke when jack first got down the hatch locke was calm and kept saying everythings alrite.

And lastly i have this REALLY STRONG feeling that all the other castaways have met desmond before.. like jack we are gonna c other peoples fkashbac where they met him

Hit_and_Miss
I think you will find that if locke had met him he would of remembered him... He could of not met him but had some influence in his lives though... Like the way Hurley owns lockes company... also "possibly" Jack let shannons/and dead one dad die to save his future wife... (the guy who got wheeled in had the same last name as the shannon/dead guy)

Locke has a lot of faith... something has told him to go on a journey.. his "destiny" was to go on the walkabout... what if his destiny was to get on that island, but wasn't told that part... he saw parts of his future in his dreams... Something has led him to believe that he had to get there and he did....

Des had his gun the whole time from them blowin up the hatch to seeing jack...

forumcrew
im voting no on all 3 counts, because Desmond was really suprised to see all of them really really suprised. Also Desmond always had a gun he just switched to a smaller one, because you dont want to hold a hostage agaisnt you holding a machine gun.. doesnt work to well.

Hit_and_Miss
yer he was surprised they found him... he knew jack.. he knew someone was coming to him... I wonder if someone else on the flight knew the answer to the question he asked locke???

xandert88
Hmmm i dunno if the security device is protecting Desmond. It seems like hes been hiding down there to protect himself from a disease that was on the island. He even thought that the whole world might have been destroyed. But the disease isnt there anymore i dont think. I cant wait to see how Hurley reacts to all the stuff down there. He goes down next episode.

As for the destiny thing Thats what this whole series is about. Is everything fate or coincidence? On the lost media site you view clips of some of the main characters replies to the question 'does everything happen for a reason?'

Hit_and_Miss
Perhaps they are all sick and they don't know it...

KillTheLight
hurley is literally going to be stoked when he goes there...i dont think he'll want to leave laughing out loud

Hit_and_Miss
where has all that food come from.. half of that stuff should of gone off ages ago...
Tho, that probably won't stop hurley

KillTheLight
most of it was in tins/canned...or dried..so mehness apart from the chocolate bars..

Hit_and_Miss
stuff in cans and dried doesn't last for 16 years.. cans don't even last 3... if he brough most of that stuff with him... Me thinks he has contact with the outside world...

choosewisely
he has to erm it looks like hes stuck there but i think he isnt

forumcrew
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
stuff in cans and dried doesn't last for 16 years.. cans don't even last 3... if he brough most of that stuff with him... Me thinks he has contact with the outside world...

you dont know how long hes been there.. in fact you saw him with jack much less then 16 years ago

dreamkilla10
its weird do u think that ethan guy will come back What the f**k?

Imaginary
He's dead, so I doubt it erm

Kate eating the chocolate bars... I loved that laughing out loud

KillTheLight
hurley discovering the food..I loved that..laughing out loud

forumcrew
jin speaking english WTF?

alcoholicjedi
i know, WTF's up with that, guna b really interestin & how come we havent even had hints yet????

choosewisely
jin sounded pretty evill....
and when they came on the island how did he escape ?
he wat tied up....do you think hes part in it like anna?

sorrow
he speaks a good american accent too..
he wasnt supposed to understand english...!!

"Everything is going to change.. "

mad

Cringe
I hope we get some sort of flashback or something as to how Jin escaped and got to the shore or something.

Anyways i'm really looking forward to this next episode.Its gonna focus on hurley and that's always fun.We're also suppose to find out who sawyers captors are.

Spoiler

I was reading online that they where gonna kill off someone,possibly a woman in october.That sucks.

forumcrew
Originally posted by sorrow
he speaks a good american accent too..
he wasnt supposed to understand english...!!

"Everything is going to change.. "

mad

wasnt anything but good editing for the preview..

another episode where nothing happens

David Sykes
How do you know the next one will be about Hurley?

Ken Kenobi
*speaking slowly*

Because the Hurley episode was last night. roll eyes (sarcastic)

choosewisely
nah not lots of new info this epp.......
liked the kaye part stick out tongue *drools*

and jin in hurleys dream didnt make sense.....they needed sumthing to make it look surprising....erm

David Sykes
hey KK!
I asked that question before the episode played!!!

choosewisely
I LOVED this epp!! one of the best!

sorrow
no expression

*downloading...............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.