Tourney Battle #5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007

Scoobless
anti-grav.... lol

as soon as shocky whacks his speed boosters on he's going face first into the nearest wall

btw.... would vibranium act as a conductor.... or would it absorb the electricity coming from the big Puss?

and oh yeah.... Spider-Man 2099 doesn't have a spider-sense

Khellendros
Originally posted by Scoobless
btw.... would vibranium act as a conductor.... or would it absorb the electricity coming from the big Puss?
KVD better hope so, otherwise... eek!

jinzin
anti-grav.... lol

as soon as shocky whacks his speed boosters on he's going face first into the nearest wall

laughing out loud

K Von Doom

Class: Mutant with alien technology

Allies: Morgred the Martian

Enemies: Dr Maxwell Shocktopus

Powers/Abilities: SW-2099 is a practitioner of an extremely violent martial art called Ansatsuken, incorporating the most violent techniques from a blend of 4 martial arts alongside a dark technique called Shun Goku Satsu, the raging demon. With his 'chi' SW-2099 can burn opponents with fireballs and scorch them with the flaming dragon punch. These fighting abilities helped SW-2099 win the first ever Streetfighter tournament to become The World Warrior.

Along with his skills as a fighter, SW-2099 also has enhanced agility and speed. Spider-like spinnerets developed on his forearms, enabling him to shoot webbing which he uses to swing and also incorporates it into his fighting style - often shooting at eyes and faces to confuse his opponents. As part of his mutation, talons appeared on his fingertips and toes - sharp enough to rend metal - enabling him to cling to walls and shred his opponents. The final stage of his mutation involved highly developed fangs which contain a venom that can paralyze victims and act as an hallucinogenic.

Weapons/Paraphernalia: By concentrating, SW-2099 transforms into the darkhawk armor composed of alien materials (not even Tony Stark could identify the technology) which gives him superhuman durability and also grants him superhuman strength to lift 7-8 tons with ease, upper limit of which hasn't been determined yet. With his chi, SW-2099 increase his strength even further. The armor also allows him access to the darkforce dimension, which he utilizes as force blasts and shields from his chest, and beams from his eyes. SW-9099 has enhanced sight - telescopic and night vision - while transformed. Offering extra protection are a helmet, shoulder pads, chest plate, waist guards, arm pads, shin guards and foot pads. The armor adapts to SW-2099's other powers so that his talons, speed, agility, spinnerets, chi... etc are not compromised when he transforms. Lastly, on his left arm is a grappling hook.

Tactics: SW-2099 knows that his biggest advantage is his firepower - with darkforce blasts, eye beams, fireballs and webbing that are all cast simultaneously. Using his superior agility, speed, vertical leap and grappling hook, SW-2099 can shoot at his opponents from different directions with abandon. Once his opponents have been burned, beaten and trapped by webbing, SW-2099 closes in to deliver his coup de grace - a combination eye beam and downward dragon punch to the opponent's head.

Special: While transformed, SW-2099's head is so grotesque that when he removes his helmet his opponents usually lose focus and go into shock. Also, being raised in 2099, a century after the age of heroes, SW-2099 is knowledgeable about the heroes and villains of the past, and being a scientist of that era gives him a distinct advantage. Darkhawks are able to heal themselves to 100% by transforming into their human selves then quickly changing back into a Darkhawk.

K Von Doom
Strategy 1

Shadow Warrior will see the tentacles and immediately realize that battle will have to be fought using long range tactics to start, fortunately, with darkforce blasts, eye beams, fireballs, webs and a grappling hook, Shadow Warrior is well equipped for such a fight. Shadow Warrior has extensive experience dealing with long reaching foes (Cuda, Venom, Dhalsim, Tai... etc) so it's nothing new. The tentacles wouldn't even reach me, and if they did (see below). I'll be using Ryu's mind so the greatest fighter in his world will know how to dodge, evade and block attacks coming his way, and utilize his added abilities for maximum damage dealing.

Using superior, yes superior, fighting speed and agility I'll avoid your tentacles then systematically tear them up with either darkforce blasts, eye beams, superhuman strength (insulated with webs) or chi (fire) covered talons. They're made of titanium you say? So what? Spiderman's talons can easily tear up metal made in 2099 and the force blasts can destroy alien metal. But you have lazers on the tentacles? Meh, both Darkhawk and Spiderman 2099 dodge lazers from multiple sources on a daily basis. Granted, you may get lucky with a hit or two with your tentacles but the Darkhawk armor can withstand the force/energy you're dishing out. One million kilowatts? It'll be a good light show.

All throughout the fight I'll be shooting webs at your face, feet and arms - to blind and confuse you as well as root you to one position. Or web a chunk of rock and throw it at you so it sticks. And while you're busy tearing or melting them off I'll simultaneously be shooting force blasts, eye beams and fireballs to destroy your armor, tentacles and coils. Your telepathically controlled coils and tentacles will be flailing about uselessly because you can't see. Using superior agility, webs and grappling hook, I can easily maneuver behind you and destroy your booster pack with combination dark force blasts, eye beams and fireballs (easily overpowering your shields), rendering it useless, and extra dead weight for you to lug around. Doubt the power of the chest blast? See the pic against Iron man. Plus, my darkforce blast can split and shoot at multiple targets so I can aim at your face, body, each of your tentacles and you'll be rooted on defense. And when your shields crumble, an eye blast to your face will take you out.

In desperation you'll probably shoot electrical blasts at me but my shield will block them and the Darkhawk armor grants me suitable protection. Now with your tentacles and coils destroyed, your shields easily penetrated, it becomes hand to hand combat if you're lucky, as I could just easily pummel you with force blasts, eye beams and fireballs till you're a red stain on the ground. Or I could remove my helmet then pummel you as you lie on the ground crying for your mom. Then I'll dragon punch you just for kicks.

And it's not even a contest if it turns into close combat. The greatest martial artist in the world backed by superhuman strength, enhanced speed and chi energy would quickly wear down Dr Shocktopus. Your blades would pose little threat as all three of my guys are accustomed to fighting against men with swords, claws, polearms, guns, grenades, tentacles, whips... etc. Your electricity would do little. In addition, my talons would tear up what's left of your armor and face, and a paralysis bite would promptly end the fight. Plus, in face-to-face, close combat, Shocktopus is always open to a darkforce blast that's released from my chest and eyes.

Lastly, I'm using Ryu's mind, arguably the purest fighter there is, who uses skill and patience to defeat opponents rather than rage and power - the man lives only for the fight. He's fought beings stronger, faster and more powerful than himself, and come out on top. This fight will end the same, only difference is you're not stronger, not faster, not more powerful, which makes it much easier.

K Von Doom
Strategy 2

Quickest fight ever: Shadow Warrior 2099 removes his helmet sending Dr Shocktopus into... shock... and he faints. Shadow Warrior 2099 wins in 3 seconds.

* Strangely enough, this tactic has been used by Darkhawk before so it's a valid strategy. Much like the Human Torch's nova flame or Nova's gravitational blast, it's only on rare occasions but in this fight to the death, Shadow Warrior is pulling out all the stops.

A couple of things for LP to chew on... big grin

long pig
That's way beyond Wolverine healing level.

Khellendros
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Allies: Morgred the Martian
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Sorry, nothing useful to add, but that made me crack up.

K Von Doom
SW-2099 has the maneuverability advantage, able to scale walls, swing between floating blocks, and easily change direction in an anti-grav room. Dr Shocktopus would have a difficult time chasing SW-2099 around. I'm certain the adamantium/vibranium combination, like Cap's shield, will absorb most energy attacks, I've seen the shield take much more powerful attacks. And an anti-grav room? With Shocktopus' boosters, let's see him move effectively in that. He'd slam into a wall given his momentum.

And basically, SW-2099's firepower is much more powerful and has greater range than anything in Dr Shocktopus' arsenal. You have your four tentacle lazers but I have a darkforce blast that can split into multiple blasts, eye beams and fireballs. Anything coming at me is easily evaded or blocked by my shield, which has stood up to multiple energy blasts. Not to mention the webbing which will cause havoc with your tentacles, making them even more inaccurate. Your most potent range attack - electricity - only has an effective range of 100 feet; however, it's still useless given my resistance to electrical energy. Or for an even quicker fight, I'd focus my darkforce blast, eye beam and fireballs at your harness, destroying the CPU for your tentacles rendering them useless and you'd still have to lug them around.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by long pig
That's way beyond Wolverine healing level.

Okay LP, remove the healing and just leave Darkhawk's natural regeneration. I knew you'd have a problem with that.

long pig
Before I start to tear down you and your points one by one leaving you battered and broken and emotionally scarred like a whore on sundays, let me first say a few things.

During prep.

I put up two, yes sir I said two shields. One E.M.P(Electro) to counter energy/kenetic attacks and Ock's Virtua shield to counter energy/kenetic attacks.
I supercharge my entire body with electricity, making me superhumanly strong and making my reaction time and durability superhuman.

My arms are crackling with electricity and my blades are red hot.

Ok that's done.

Now, we've seen lately Electro, due to a few tutor sessions from Dr.Octopus' skill in applied science and engineering, his control over his power has grown tremendously. Allowing him to ionize metals, charge them magnetically and levitate them and use them as weapons.

I figure, since I have ALL Lady Ock's experience in the same field(She has a masters in every single degree that Otto has) the original Ock is a genius in, my character would be even MORE accomplished in the field of electricity.

Get it? Meh.

Anyways, Electro has complete control over electricity now in the comics, and these little Adamantium/Vibranium boxes floating around are all mine for the taking. They'll all be magnetized and thrown at 100's of MPH at lame-o over here from all directions at all times during the fight. His "Front Side Only" little force field sucks, eh?

long pig
None of which will break both my force fields before I dig my 30meter+ million volt charged adamantium barbed coils into you and rip you apart while simutaniously beating the shit out of you with adamantium boxes.

Fighting? Sure. Speed? ahahah hell no.

My tenticals move normally 90ft per second, now they are attached to a SUPER HUMAN with SUPER HUMAN REACTION TIME, they'd move hundreds of times faster. You can't dodge something that fast. You can't dodge lightning bolts coming from 8 different areas.

Also, you don't know you're fighting me during prep, so you wouldn't have isulated yourself. Spidey doesn't normally insulate himself against electricity when he goes out side.

The tenticals are titanium, the coils are adamantium. I'll use both.

The coils are barbed adamantium, they'll stick IN you, like they did in hulk, and when they DO and they WILL, you'll be a fried turkeyhawk.

None of which will ever actually make it past my first EMP high heat shield. big grin they'll melt in the air.

What rocks?

Didn't have to try, they never made it to me.

The energy will be asborbed by Electro. Seriously, you're using ENERGY attacks against a guy who can absorb it's BASE? Please. The more energy you give me, the more I'll beat your ass.

That's only if they make it past two shields.

Why can't I see? Oh, because of your blood everywhere?

What's that hook made of?

cont

long pig
None of which will break both my force fields before I dig my 30meter million volt charged adamantium barbed coils into you and rip you apart while simutaniously beating the shit out of you with adamantium boxes.

My tenticals move normally 90ft per second, now they are attached to a SUPER HUMAN with SUPER HUMAN REACTION TIME, they'd move hundreds of times faster than they did when they were attached to a 50 year old man. You can't dodge something that fast. You can't dodge lightning bolts coming from 8 different areas.

Also, you don't know you're fighting me during prep, so you wouldn't have isulated yourself. Spidey doesn't normally insulate himself against electricity when he goes out side.

The coils are barbed adamantium, they'll stick IN you, like they did in hulk, and when they DO and they WILL, you'll be a fried turkeyhawk.

None of which will ever actually make it past my first EMP high heat shield. big grin they'll melt in the air.

What rocks?

The energy will be asborbed by Electro. Seriously, you're using ENERGY attacks against a guy who can absorb it's BASE? Please. The more energy you give me, the more I'll beat your ass.

cont

Scoobless
de ja vu.... again

long pig
Not a chance, I'm faster. BY MULTIPLES. SPEED freek....eh? eh? eeehhhh???

You managed to hurt a weak IronMan. Big Whoop. Tombstone managed to RIP THE POWER GEM OUT OF YOUR CHEST. I'll the the same when I get the chance. Tombstone is an idiot and he managed to rip it out, why can't I?

Not really, no. Remember way back, a thug was about to use a live wire to electrocute DarkHawk? Yeah, ol' DH was scared as hell.

So, basically what it'll be is this.

You'll be battered by magnetized adamantium boxes, hundreds at a time, all while also being hit by four lasers, four 10 or so ton force tenticles, two adamantium electrically charged barbed coils that will lodge into you shocking you from the inside and be slug around into walls by my superior strength.
I have a better way of dealing with 0 gravity than you do since this is happening in a metal room.

Not to mention that you haven't proved that your suit isn't electrically powered itself or that it doesn't have metal in it. If it is, I'll simply shut it off. If it has metal, you're dicked even harder.

long pig
Actually, since I still have my boosters AND the room is metal, I'll be hardly effected at all by zero G.

Darkturkey will be bouncing off the walls clumsily hitting objects and objects will most definitely be hitting him. No control over his oh so superior skill in 2-d fighting. Being cooked alive from the inside will do that to you.

Darkhawk's biggest asset is his healing mech, but he can't use it here like he does in the comics. He'd have to change 10 times here to heal a bullet wound, and each time he changes, he turns into human for a second.....evil face....as much damage he'll be soaking, he'll need to change a lot, and as soon as he does, he'll die simply from the charged air in the room.

I must stress the speed in which the tentacles attack, 90 feet per second when telepathically linked to a normal human....now, those same tentacles are linked to someone who is > Spiderman in reaction time,(Electro + Snap=>Spiderman) which puts those tentacles moving 100's(if no 1000's) of times faster than 90ft per second. Faster than ANYONE can move, pre-cog or not (Which by the way Spider man 2099 does NOT have).

Hell, the original arms were too fast for spidey, these will be invisible to him. These ****ers will be making sonic booms, litterally.

jinzin
actually I'm not so sure your tenticals' speed should really increase here.. I mean... the thing is even though you no doubt have a body that has super speed and reaction time you still process things in real time.. you're not exactly flash and you already commented (I think) on how you were using dock ocks brain right? well then they should simply act as they would any other time... it's of note that an evil spiderman has had dock ock tenticals, spiderman also works on enhnaced reaction times and whatnot..but that however, did not up the speed of the tenticals themselves...

long pig
I'm using all three minds. We don't have to choose one or another that I know of.

Anyways, if it was Doc's brain, it'd be in Electro's body, who'd supercharge it with electricity(Which is how electro makes himself Spiderman's equal in speed/reaction/strength) thereby making it superhuman in reaction and then he'd do some snap which also hightens reaction to even a higher degree(Enough to make a normal guy able to fly faster than sound unaided).

So, either way, I have a massive upgrade in reaction time.

But, nothing ever said anything about having one mind.

Scoobless
jinzin's right.... it'd be like a normal human driving a car... then putting quicksilver in the same car and expecting it to go faster... the technology simply wont change because the user changes

long pig
But the ability to use them will.

Why wouldn't it matter if the user had higher reaction time? Telepathically linked means it works on mental commands, my mental commands are many multiples of a normal human, therefore it's simple that they'd react faster and I'd be able to use them more effectively.

jinzin
I'm using all three minds. We don't have to choose one or another that I know of.

Anyways, if it was Doc's brain, it'd be in Electro's body, who'd supercharge it with electricity(Which is how electro makes himself Spiderman's equal in speed/reaction/strength) thereby making it superhuman in reaction and then he'd do some snap which also hightens reaction to even a higher degree(Enough to make a normal guy able to fly faster than sound unaided).

So, either way, I have a massive upgrade in reaction time.

But, nothing ever said anything about having one mind.

well to be honest... it seems like it would be a parrellel in conjunction with the one body rule.. however since it's YOU debating here.. I would assume you to be using your mind...lol...

seriously though... what whirly just said hit the nail on the head imo....

jinzin
you can't amp up the tech without changing it first.. otherwise you're going to overload your system and break your own weapons...

long pig
They are upgraded from the original, they are highly upgraded.

I'm not seeing any reason why they wouldn't go faster.

Even if you're right, they'd still be slightly faster just because of the speed of which I can think.

Meh, no biggie.

I'll just say slightly faster since everyone busts a blood vessel when I mentioned sonic booms.

jinzin
the tenticals? no.. they arent'.. or at least shouldn't be upgraded to match the speed of your body... that's just absurd...

long pig
Not to match the speed, no. embarrasment

But they've been upgraded to have laser blasters, heat, solid energy constructs, yada yada.

jinzin
well I'm not debating THAT.... confused

zachrivard
spiderman 2099 doesnt have a spidersense

who won the last two rounds???

Khellendros
Actually, I've been under the impression that we are supposed to pick one mind, we just insert the memories/skills of the other two minds into it, so the one person has full use of the three powersets, but leave the one mind in charge of tactics and all that.

long pig
Never heard the rule except by other players, never by Digi.

If so, then electro's mind with all the other crap mixed in making it faster.

zachrivard
what did whirly say????

long pig
jinzin confused scoob with whirly. big grin

Where's KVD run off to? Come and get your proper ass beating like a man.

I'm tired of having to argue against 8 people.

Khellendros
Never heard the rule except by other players, never by Digi.

If so, then electro's mind with all the other crap mixed in making it faster.
Hey, you wanna stick three minds in one head, be my guest.

jinzin
Originally posted by Khellendros
Actually, I've been under the impression that we are supposed to pick one mind, we just insert the memories/skills of the other two minds into it, so the one person has full use of the three powersets, but leave the one mind in charge of tactics and all that.
you're probably right.. but this was a small detail that really doesn't affect the point I was making earlier...

jinzin
jinzin confused scoob with whirly. big grin

Where's KVD run off to? Come and get your proper ass beating like a man.

I'm tired of having to argue against 8 people.
laughing out loud sorry man.. I'm not trying to argue.. just keeping everyone honest... I saw that crap stormfront (no offense st) pulled in his match.. I'd rather not see it happen again....

long pig
Well, in all honesty, I thought it was correct. I still do.

But, it's for the people! And I love the people! I'm the people's champ!

jinzin
laughing out loud IF YOU CAN SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL----------------

long pig
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/4589/shocktopus1ft.png

'Nuff said.

jinzin
laughing out loud that thing still cracks me up....

long pig
KVD is here, he must be typing up a doosy. eek!

jinzin
KVD is here, he must be typing up a doosy. eek!

one would only hope...

long pig
Hmmmmmmmmm....

DarkHawk's human body is cached away in stasis above Earth in orbit when Chris turn into DH, right? So, inside his armor is nothing except energy, right?

So, basically, it's just Darkhawk here.....

I mean, there isn't an actual body inside the suit, ever, so he wouldn't have the power of the bodies chosen(spiderman or ryu's power). So, in essence, it's just normal ol' Darkhawk with Ryu's and Spiderman's mental skill.

Khellendros
I mean, there isn't an actual body inside the suit, ever, so he wouldn't have the power of the bodies chosen(spiderman or ryu's power). So, in essence, it's just normal ol' Darkhawk with Ryu's and Spiderman's mental skill.
I asked pretty much the same thing back when Darkhawk got picked. Never got much in the way of an answer...

long pig
I asked pretty much the same thing back when Darkhawk got picked. Never got much in the way of an answer...
Indeed you did. And you were disrespected, weren't you?
If I were in power, your calls would never go un answered.

Vote for Shocktopus. He does it for the children....you don't hate children, do you?

K Von Doom
None of which will break both my force fields before I dig my 30meter million volt charged adamantium barbed coils into you and rip you apart while simutaniously beating the shit out of you with adamantium boxes.

My tenticals move normally 90ft per second, now they are attached to a SUPER HUMAN with SUPER HUMAN REACTION TIME, they'd move hundreds of times faster than they did when they were attached to a 50 year old man. You can't dodge something that fast. You can't dodge lightning bolts coming from 8 different areas.

What rocks?

Okay... I'll answer your points one by one before I post a battle strategy....

Haha... electrical shield against the darkforce? And last I heard, energy travels faster than anything solid - my blasts will be getting to you before you find out your tentacles aren't long enough to reach me. One blast to your power source is all I need. How about my 'chi' fireballs which are made of life energy, you're looking to block that with electricity as well? Lol. I haven't seen Electro absorb the life energies of anyone.

I said I have superior *fighting* speed, you can run if you want, in an anti-gravity room, you'll only succeed in knocking yourself out by running into a wall. How exactly will you be changing direction yourself in a room where you're weightless?

Your tentacles move at normal speed because they're mechanical attachments to you, as Scoob has already mentioned, it's like putting Quicksilver in a car, the car wouldn't go faster. Lightning coming from 8 different sources? Spiderman 2099 has done it to lazers, and it was from 10 different sources; Darkhawk has done it against half a dozen lazers; and those are untrained fighters; imagine Ryu enhaced with chi dodging and evading. And how exactly will the tentacles be operating when I've immediately destroyed the harness that controls them?

I don't have to insulate myself. Your electricity bolts are useless at that range and your tentacles aren't long enough or fast enough to catch me.

Your titanium tentacles will be torn up quite easily from maximum distance and your adamantium coils, again, won't be long enough to reach me.

If they catch me, but they won't so it's a moot point.

You're thinking of absorbing darkforce and 'chi' life energy? Good luck with that.

Two shields? Don't you mean 1.12 shields. Dr Ock's shield is so weak, you might as well hold up some tin foil.

Okay you can see.... look at Darkhawk's face and cower = fight over.

The hook is made from an alien metal... Darkhawk is an alien costume.

jinzin
actually if he uses spiderman's body he can easily do this... using spiderman's body with the dh crystal and ryu's mind/spirit... he has the powers of all three inviduals.. it works slightly like my amalgam did.. I added the symbiote onto sabretooth's body, and because tm's assets came from his mental state, all three of my boys were already covered....

likewise.. he can add the crystal to spidey's body and since ryu's mind and spirit are what give him his edge in battle than all three of his picks should be covered as well...

Scoobless
what does Darkhawk's face look like?

jinzin
unknown.. but it has an effect similar to gr's stare.... DAMN... I should have used GR for this tourny.... son of a *****!!!!!!

K Von Doom
Not a chance, I'm faster. BY MULTIPLES. SPEED freek....eh? eh? eeehhhh???

You managed to hurt a weak IronMan. Big Whoop. Tombstone managed to RIP THE POWER GEM OUT OF YOUR CHEST. I'll the the same when I get the chance. Tombstone is an idiot and he managed to rip it out, why can't I?

Not really, no. Remember way back, a thug was about to use a live wire to electrocute DarkHawk? Yeah, ol' DH was scared as hell.

So, basically what it'll be is this.

You'll be battered by magnetized adamantium boxes, hundreds at a time, all while also being hit by four lasers, four 10 or so ton force tenticles, two adamantium electrically charged barbed coils that will lodge into you shocking you from the inside and be slug around into walls by my superior strength.
I have a better way of dealing with 0 gravity than you do since this is happening in a metal room.

Not to mention that you haven't proved that your suit isn't electrically powered itself or that it doesn't have metal in it. If it is, I'll simply shut it off. If it has metal, you're dicked even harder.

Yep... speed up and run into that wall. Way to go. Your fighting speed leaves much to be desired, and using Electro's mind against Ryu? Last I heard Electro wasn't really a master fighting strategist and tactician = you're screwed right from the start.

The weaker Darkhawk armor hurt a regular Ironman. Tombstone ripped the amulet from the rookie Powell and in the old armor. Tombstone vs a 15 year old kid who didn't know how the armor worked? Can anyone say lopsided? Try ripping the amulet out of the new armor which I'm using, hasn't been done yet because it's built in.

Key word = way back. Again a rookie Powell in the older Darkhawk armor. Against a master fighter in the new armor = dead Shocktopus.

Nope... I don't thiink your strategy is going to work... magnetized adamantium boxes? I can demagnetize with them with heat from my 'chi' energy or I can easily dodge them. Throwing boxes at a guy who dodges lazers? And again, I'm at maximum distance so your tentacles and coils are basically useless; easily taken out of the equation from the get go and your lazers are easily evaded.

Zero gravity means one movement from you and you're fixed in that direction. Whereas I can easily web boxes or the other side of the room to control my direction. Electro would likely stand still; he can move but he'd be screwed then. KO into a wall = I win.

My suit is composed of alien materials, likely more advanced than earth's. IF it's made of metal, IF it runs on electricity. If you have proof that it runs on electricity and it's made of metal, I'd like to see it.

long pig
Two shields=better than one. Electricity is as fast as Darkforce, and Lasers are even faster. I can use both without using them through my tenticals. I can use them through my tenticals if I want.

You're going to be able to do all this WHILE being hit by sharp edged adamantium boxes coming at you at 100's of miles per hour? No, you're not.

Nothing on you is superior. Speed freek has cut people's heads off so fast that they continued talking after their heads have been cut off. He seriously can move his arms that fast.

That's why scoob is wrong. But no matter.

Quicksilver would drive a car better than anyone, so I'd use the arms better than anyone.

You're in 0g, you're uncontrolled. You can't fight correctly, you're being hit by 100lb boxes. I have near perfect control over my balance. You don't.

You won't be able to. You'll not be able to get past the first or second shield and you aren't fast enough to hit me. You don't have balance enough to hit me.

Yes, you do. You'll be grounded 90% of the time because you'll be hitting walls. You'll die.

Useless? How far do you think you can run away from me? All you have is 50 feet to hide. My blasts are lethal at 20 feet, paralyzing at 50. You die.

Oh, and do you even know how LONG my tenticals and coils are? They are longers than the actual box we are in...so actually, I can touch you any time I want with them. You can't run in a box, chump.

Longer than the box. Plus, adamantium coils that you can't break. You die.

They will, easily.

Each arm has a mind of it's own, so you can't sneak up on me or get behind me without being attacked by one. It's like having 6 eyes and 6 minds.

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/images/doctor_octopus2/sm63_field.jpg

no biggie, you still die.

K Von Doom
Actually, since I still have my boosters AND the room is metal, I'll be hardly effected at all by zero G.

Darkturkey will be bouncing off the walls clumsily hitting objects and objects will most definitely be hitting him. No control over his oh so superior skill in 2-d fighting. Being cooked alive from the inside will do that to you.

Darkhawk's biggest asset is his healing mech, but he can't use it here like he does in the comics. He'd have to change 10 times here to heal a bullet wound, and each time he changes, he turns into human for a second.....evil face....as much damage he'll be soaking, he'll need to change a lot, and as soon as he does, he'll die simply from the charged air in the room.

I must stress the speed in which the tentacles attack, 90 feet per second when telepathically linked to a normal human....now, those same tentacles are linked to someone who is > Spiderman in reaction time,(Electro + Snap=>Spiderman) which puts those tentacles moving 100's(if no 1000's) of times faster than 90ft per second. Faster than ANYONE can move, pre-cog or not (Which by the way Spider man 2099 does NOT have).

Hell, the original arms were too fast for spidey, these will be invisible to him. These ****ers will be making sonic booms, litterally.

Err.... how does having boosters in a metal room not get you affected by zero gravity? The room is vibranium/adamantium. Has anyone electrically charged Cap's shield? Hmm....

How about Shocktopus floating around with no control whatsoever? What objects will be hitting me? The blocks that you're trying to toss? Ever try throwing something in a zero gravity chamber? And those are easily dodged anyway. Looks like you've been reduced to throwing things at me as a range attack.

I don't need to use my healing, you won't be connecting with any attacks.

90 feet per second. I'm impressed, yes that is fast. Too bad they're limited in their range. They'll be busy flailing about "trying" to reach me but it's just too short.... oh, too bad.

Khellendros
He does it for the children....you don't hate children, do you?
Yeah... Yeah, I kinda do. evil face

K Von Doom
f Shocktopus uses Electro's powers to charge himself up to full strength and stuff..... wont he magnetise his tentacles and coils? causing them to wrap around himself and incapacitate him?

and wont the huge electrical charge short out the systems built into the tentacles?

= I win

long pig
Magnetic control+boosters=great control. You have nothing.

Your fighting speed leaves much to be desired, and using Electro's mind against Ryu? Last I heard Electro wasn't really a master fighting strategist and tactician = you're screwed right from the start.
No, but Doc is. Better than the original actually.

I'm using the armor you gave info on. Don't go changing characters now.

Darkhawk has a weakness against electricity. You and me both know it.

Hahaha...funny.
But seriously. There are tons of them hitting you, you die fast. You'd spend 90% of your time trying to de-magitize everything instead of fighting me. Either way, you get ripped in half.

Hiding in a corner are we? Meh, no biggie, I'll just move in 10 feet and you'll be in range. You're dead on every single angle of this fight.

Zero grav means zero grav. We're weightless, the difference is, I have flight tech and the ability to levitate my body around with electricity, you can not. You're stuck in a corner somewhere.

Metal is metal. If it's metal, it's getting ripped apart. If it's electric, it's getting turned off.

Again, you have a choice to either be k.o'd by random adamantium boxes, or decapitated, or k.o'd by tenticals, or electrified from the inside by coils, ripped apart, or turned off...what do you choose?

K Von Doom
ryu hado ken >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> spiderman punch.

darhawk full on energy blast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> spiderman punch.

a combination of the two>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>spiderman punch.

even with boxes floating around.. they won't get past the battle aura.. again.. aren't the boxes vibranium... and doesn't magnetism have problems affecting such?

his arms are not that fast for the purposes of this tourny either.. he was considerably depowered.. hence any uses of speed freak's speed feats are practically a moot point...

and just one super hado ken on Shocktopus' ass at the beginning of the fight using the reserves from my suit... that will kill you.. in zzero gravity you won't have the speed to dodge.. if you're still alive I follow up by taking off the helmet ... I win.

jinzin
non farious metal.... it's a bio armor suit.. it doesn't react to your powers like that..

K Von Doom
I'm using the armor you gave info on. Don't go changing characters now.

I'm not. Look at the second Darkhawk link I provided which was the new one I provided Digi... the first link was the initial link that didn't have much info.

jinzin
erm yeah with the newer armor darkhawks energy blasts and such are even stronger.. and the shield can indeed cover the whole body... sad

long pig
Again, you're missing and/or sidestepping the point.

Errr....Never said it wouldn't effect me. It would, but not as much as it would you. I can levitate AND use boosters if I need to hold balance.

Cap's shield is Vibranium and an unknown titanium alloy.

How about not?

Yes, they hit harder. big grin

I'm not physically throwing the blocks, I'm using Electro's ionic control over metals to levitate them and hurl them at you at 100's of mph....imagine that with NO GAVITY SLOWING THEM DOWN OR FRICTION SLOWING THEM DOWN. You couldn't survive ONE hit from them, much less all of them, which is what will happen.

Dodge Dodge Dodge hide in a corner.

haha.
You haven't enough control to dodge in zero g, don't pretend like you do. I do have control.

I'd say 80% of my attacks will connect. I only really need one.

50 foot box vs 20 meter tenticals and 30 meter coils...hmm not too shabby. You die now.

Scoobless

Quicksilver would drive a car better than anyone, so I'd use the arms better than anyone.

actually Scoob was only talking about the car's top speed... not the reactions of the person driving it.... Scoob was right, it wouldn't go faster

(Scoob's always right)

stick out tongue

long pig
How about Jinzin lets KVD argue by himself, he's a big boy, he can do it. big grin

jinzin
w-what... ME? what on earth are you talking about? lol... I'm not arguing, I'm simply pointing things out.... stick out tongue

long pig
ryu hado ken >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> spiderman punch.

darhawk full on energy blast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> spiderman punch.

a combination of the two>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>spiderman punch.

even with boxes floating around.. they won't get past the battle aura.. again.. aren't the boxes vibranium... and doesn't magnetism have problems affecting such?

his arms are not that fast for the purposes of this tourny either.. he was considerably depowered.. hence any uses of speed freak's speed feats are practically a moot point...

and just one super hado ken on Shocktopus' ass at the beginning of the fight using the reserves from my suit... that will kill you.. in zzero gravity you won't have the speed to dodge.. if you're still alive I follow up by taking off the helmet ... I win.

prrrrooooooooovvvvveeeeeeeeee iittttttt.

Whirlysplatt

long pig
Originally posted by jinzin
w-what... ME? what on earth are you talking about? lol... I'm not arguing, I'm simply pointing things out.... stick out tongue
Mhm, you've posted as much as he has, if not more. Hell, he didn't know half the shit about his armor until you told him just now.

No one has proved exactly how he'd gain spiderman's or Ryu's powers. Opinions don't really cut it, is there any proof of a way DH works the way he's trying to work him?

K Von Doom
Two shields=better than one. Electricity is as fast as Darkforce, and Lasers are even faster. I can use both without using them through my tenticals. I can use them through my tenticals if I want.

You're going to be able to do all this WHILE being hit by sharp edged adamantium boxes coming at you at 100's of miles per hour? No, you're not.

Nothing on you is superior. Speed freek has cut people's heads off so fast that they continued talking after their heads have been cut off. He seriously can move his arms that fast.

You're in 0g, you're uncontrolled. You can't fight correctly, you're being hit by 100lb boxes. I have near perfect control over my balance. You don't.

You won't be able to. You'll not be able to get past the first or second shield and you aren't fast enough to hit me. You don't have balance enough to hit me.

Yes, you do. You'll be grounded 90% of the time because you'll be hitting walls. You'll die.

Useless? How far do you think you can run away from me? All you have is 50 feet to hide. My blasts are lethal at 20 feet, paralyzing at 50. You die.

Oh, and do you even know how LONG my tenticals and coils are? They are longers than the actual box we are in...so actually, I can touch you any time I want with them. You can't run in a box, chump.

Longer than the box. Plus, adamantium coils that you can't break. You die.

They will, easily.

Each arm has a mind of it's own, so you can't sneak up on me or get behind me without being attacked by one. It's like having 6 eyes and 6 minds.

no biggie, you still die.

Yes, usually they are, but when one shield is weak-ass. What's the point? Yes, lazers are faster, and I dodge lazers for a living.

Boxes coming at me at 100mph are slower than lazers.

Your tentacles are limited to how fast the mechanics allow them to. Quicksilver CAN drive a car better than anyone but the car is still limited to how fast it can go. Normal person max speed = 210mph, Quicksilver in car max speed = 210mph.

Okay then...

My combined force blast, eye beam and fireballs will easily tear through your electrical shields. I don't think anyone here would dispute that.

I won't be hitting walls. I'm swinging by webs, which are insulate, and when I see that you're using electricity then I insulate myself mid swing, on the other side of the room which is 50 METERS, not feet. Read it again.

Your tentacles are longer than 50 meters, how the hell do you keep your balance! OMG, that's more than 150 feet. Lol

Doesn't matter if they have a mind of their own. They'd be destroyed by my initial attack to your harness, so no schizophrenia for you.

jinzin
Mhm, you've posted as much as he has, if not more. Hell, he didn't know half the shit about his armor until you told him just now.

No one has proved exactly how he'd gain spiderman's or Ryu's powers. Opinions don't really cut it, is there any proof of a way DH works the way he's trying to work him?

actually i did, right here....

actually if he uses spiderman's body he can easily do this... using spiderman's body with the dh crystal and ryu's mind/spirit... he has the powers of all three inviduals.. it works slightly like my amalgam did.. I added the symbiote onto sabretooth's body, and because tm's assets came from his mental state, all three of my boys were already covered....

likewise.. he can add the crystal to spidey's body and since ryu's mind and spirit are what give him his edge in battle than all three of his picks should be covered as well...

K Von Doom
prrrrooooooooovvvvveeeeeeeeee iittttttt.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4133/powerblasttif2zu.jpg

OMG!! Spiderman can punch harder than this!!! :-)

DH using the older, weaker armor, no less.

K Von Doom
what does Darkhawk's face look like?

Doesn't show it

http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/505/dhface1tif6rq.jpg

K Von Doom
And it ends up like this... much like what's happening to Shocktopus

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7042/dhface2tif1oq.jpg

long pig
So, you're faster than light now? bwahahaha. Anyone who is faster than laser is faster than light, therefore, beyond the rules.

No, you don't dodge anything when you're in zero G and being hit by massive adamantium boxes.

And you're slower than both. You can't dodge forever sonny, you'll be hit by a box, then you'll be damaged and you won't heal because if you do, you'll die.

Depends on if the car has ever shown the inability to move fast enough for a QS. In this instance, it hasn't. The arms move faster than you do, no need in trying to refute it.

I would.
And it's doubtful you'd be capable of doing any of this in zero g while being hit in every direction by many different things. Boxes, lasers, Coils, Tenticals, electricity bolts.

You'll just stop and chill and insulate yourself during combat? Why not hate a cup of tea while you're at it? Uhhh, no. Remember, you can't cling to walls around electro, and the room will be hot, your webs probably won't stick very well.

Meh.
They're 20 meters, telescopic.

long pig
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4133/powerblasttif2zu.jpg

OMG!! Spiderman can punch harder than this!!! :-)

DH using the older, weaker armor, no less. Originally posted by K Von Doom
Doesn't show it

http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/505/dhface1tif6rq.jpg Originally posted by K Von Doom
And it ends up like this... much like what's happening to Shocktopus

Not impressed in the slightest.

So sorry. EMP field AND another virtual field is quite enough.

Whirlysplatt
The arms are directly attached to his nervous system its not a haptic interface - look it up if you don't understand - lps tentacles would move faster.

K Von Doom
Not impressed in the slightest.

So sorry. EMP field AND another virtual field is quite enough.

Err... that's your defence for looking at the face? That's astounding!! I didn't know those shields made you blind.

K Von Doom
So, you're faster than light now? bwahahaha. Anyone who is faster than laser is faster than light, therefore, beyond the rules.

Who said anything about faster than light?

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/218/dodgingtif6su.jpg

Go Spidey!!!

Whirlysplatt
Err... that's your defence for looking at the face? That's astounding!! I didn't know those shields made you blind.

many things can make you blind KVD trust me on thissmile

K Von Doom
Meh.
They're 20 meters, telescopic.

And the room is 50 meters, a lot of room to maneuver. Unless you want to run toward me, which you're welcome to.

K Von Doom
And yet, LP still hasn't made up a defence for.....

Quickest fight ever: Shadow Warrior 2099 removes his helmet sending Dr Shocktopus into... shock... and he faints. Shadow Warrior 2099 wins in 3 seconds.

* see pic above for results

Khellendros
even with boxes floating around.. they won't get past the battle aura..
What's a battle aura?

K Von Doom
What's a battle aura?

It's what Ryu surrounds himself with. "chi" generated.

jinzin
What's a battle aura?

when ryu goes all blue and glowy eminating energy off his body like a blue human torch or something..

Khellendros
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
The arms are directly attached to his nervous system its not a haptic interface - look it up if you don't understand - lps tentacles would move faster.
Naah. They may REACT faster, sure. But they can't move through the air any faster, or else Lady Octopus herself would have them moving that fast. Machines DO have limits you know.

jinzin
which was my point all along..

long pig
Prove the battle aura, then tell digi about the one hit kill rule you intend on breaking big grin
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Of course the arms will be faster.

K Von Doom
Shocktpus' shield won't be enough to stop the blasts.. they can't be. If you're so attached to the rules the shields are not impenetrable by any means....they are only as strong as real earthbound metals as set by digi... ryu's punches his way through a titanium door with one hit from his fist.. nevermind his hadoken... or super hadoken for that matter....the shields going by rules simply can't hold up to that type of punishment...period...

darkhawk blasted iron man in a situation where he didn't even want to fight.. now add on that he's in blood lust this time, and using his new armor, coupled with ryu's chi manipulation and those shields aren't going to do anything but crack and fold under the pressure of the force blasts coming in Shocktopus' way...

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7921/hadokentif0iy.jpg

Khellendros
It's what Ryu surrounds himself with. "chi" generated.
when ryu goes all blue and glowy eminating energy off his body like a blue human torch or something..

Okay... but what does it do? Is it like a chi shield or something? I'm not objecting to it, just curious what it brings to the party.

K Von Doom
This will be faster...

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3915/eyeblasttif4br.jpg

K Von Doom
Then add multiple chest blasts for good measure...

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1445/multipleblaststif3zf.jpg

long pig
Naah. They may REACT faster, sure. But they can't move through the air any faster, or else Lady Octopus herself would have them moving that fast. Machines DO have limits you know.
Why would Lady Ock make them faster?

Reacting faster=faster.

K Von Doom
As for his "supposed" weakness to electricity....

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/516/grapplinghooktif9we.jpg

See that energized wrecking ball? That's Thunderball from the Wrecking Crew in his new armor... snagged by DH, energy did nothing. And that grappling hook is made of the same thing that the armor is made of.

leonidas
<<Reacting faster=faster.>>

well . . ., not necessarily, BUT what quicker reaction times WOULD do would give them a sort of 'head start'. so in reality they WOULD achieve their goals faster. so yeah, in a way you're right, long.

i'd comment a bit more, but i never read much sm2099, never liked/knew much about darkhawk and know NOTHING of p-u, er, ryu.

go get 'em long!

big grin

long pig
Shocktpus' shield won't be enough to stop the blasts.. they can't be.
One shield is an absorbant type, the EMP is a repellent. Not to mention Electro is around 75-80% immune to all forms of energy attacks. And some even power him up.

Sue they can.

You might get through one, but not the other before you're cut in half. Freek cut Hulk in half to the point where Hulk had to hold his guts in.

Again, Electro has near immunity to energy attacks plus added protection from an unknown titanium alloy that Hulk had trouble denting. You, on the other hand, have no immunity to energy, hell, you're weak against them.

At most, your energy attacks will annoy me.

Shields will hold long enough. Not that your energy blasts will do much damage anyways, since I'm nearly immune and can absorb some of it to power up myself if I wanted.

long pig
As for his "supposed" weakness to electricity....

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/516/grapplinghooktif9we.jpg

See that energized wrecking ball? That's Thunderball from the Wrecking Crew in his new armor... snagged by DH, energy did nothing. And that grappling hook is made of the same thing that the armor is made of.
First off, you don't even KNOW WHAT THE ARMOR is made of, so don't try getting technical. It's made of something bio metallic. If his whole body was immune to electricity like that, it'd be mentioned on his profile, but he isn't, so it's not.
If he were, he wouldn't have used only his hook to catch the ball.

I don't see where Thunderball jabs his adamantium coils inside Darkhawk and electrocutes him from the inside....hmm let me look closer...nope.

Moot, like 90% of the scans you've posted. -sigh-

The difference is Thunderball is an idiot didn't try to use the energy to attack, he used it passively around his balls..heh..

I don't gotta passive bone in my body.

K Von Doom
Again, Electro has near immunity to energy attacks plus added protection from an unknown titanium alloy that Hulk had trouble denting. You, on the other hand, have no immunity to energy, hell, you're weak against them.

When has electro EVER been attacked by either the darkforce or chi? They don't act the same way a lazer blast does.. hell even iron man pointed out how foreign darkhawk's suit and attacks were alone, to anything he's ever seen before....

K Von Doom
First off, you don't even KNOW WHAT THE ARMOR is made of, so don't try getting technical. It's made of something bio metallic. If his whole body was immune to electricity like that, it'd be mentioned on his profile, but he isn't, so it's not.
If he were, he wouldn't have used only his hook to catch the ball.

I don't see where Thunderball jabs his adamantium coils inside Darkhawk and electrocutes him from the inside....hmm let me look closer...nope.

Moot, like 90% of the scans you've posted. -sigh-

The difference is Thunderball is an idiot didn't try to use the energy to attack, he used it passively around his balls..heh..

I don't gotta passive bone in my body.

The premise of this fight is that we're on opposite sides of the room to begin with.... he's not getting coils inside anything....

Actually eletricity operates on movement through touch... which is why a person will get electricuted when plugging a paper clip into an outlet.. the eltricity travels through the paperclip to the person... for the whole conclusion that you can shock me into submission to work... the premise has to work as well.. if electricity was such a weakness to darkhawk, then it would have traveled up his zipcord as a conduit to his body.. it didn't... from that we can deduce that electricity doesn't effect him...

long pig
Chi is just human bio electricity, correct?

It's under Electro's control. I can take it from you.

I just searched for "chi" on google, and it came up "human bio electricity"

long pig
The premise of this fight is that we're on opposite sides of the room to begin with.... he's not getting coils inside anything....

Actually eletricity operates on movement through touch... which is why a person will get electricuted when plugging a paper clip into an outlet.. the eltricity travels through the paperclip to the person... for the whole conclusion that you can shock me into submission to work... the premise has to work as well.. if electricity was such a weakness to darkhawk, then it would have traveled up his zipcord as a conduit to his body.. it didn't... from that we can deduce that electricity doesn't effect him...
No, from what we can deduce, he grapple hook is non conductive. That's all.

In all his other appearances, he's never been immune.

K Von Doom
Shields will hold long enough. Not that your energy blasts will do much damage anyways, since I'm nearly immune and can absorb some of it to power up myself if I wanted.

Nope. Your shields will be useless... darkforce and chi energy will go right through them, and if they don't (hypothetically), they'll easily hammer their way through and to quote you "you'll be cut in half" by a full power blast

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5907/fullpowerblasttif4hm.jpg

long pig
Nope. Your shields will be useless... darkforce and chi energy will go right through them, and if they don't (hypothetically), they'll easily hammer their way through and to quote you "you'll be cut in half" by a full power blast

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5907/fullpowerblasttif4hm.jpg

The difference between me and that guy is, I'm not a defensless little robot without any shields or anything to defend myself.

The difference between you and the pic is, you're too busy being k.o'd by boxed/electricity/arms/lasers/coils/blades to even attempt it.

Your whole strategy has been to "Dodge" everything....c'mon, do something impressive I'm getting bored.

I mean, it'd be a nice idea if you COULD dodge those things, but you can't, so whatcha gonna do brother?

jplatinum
2099 wins.
He has slight pre-cog and is as fast as lp's amalgam.
He aslo has armor that can take lp's laser with only minimal damage.
He is as skilled in fighting if not more skilled.
He just seems better.

The name is hard, dude.

Khellendros
HELL NO it isn't (sorry KVD, but this has bearing on my guy too). Chi behaves very differently from electricity.

long pig
Not to science it doesn't.

It's seemingly the same thing, electricity -is- life force to a certain extent. It's just one is considered "magic" while the other isn't. All magic is science unknown.

Khellendros
Not to science it doesn't.

It's the same thing, electricity -is- life force to a certain extent.
Right, except not at all. You're talking about kirlian auras, not the same thing as chi. Show me ONE study, one quote, ANYTHING frm a scientist saying chi is bioelectricity.

K Von Doom

It's under Electro's control. I can take it from you.

I just searched for "chi" on google, and it came up "human bio electricity"

yeah cause google will know the answer to that one...roll eyes (sarcastic)

no...chi is energy plain and simple... it truly has nothing to do with eletricity....even though what ryu produces is something that's similar in appearance.. it's composition however is dramatically different.....

you want to know what chi really is? okay...it's:

energy that is manipulated into a destructive force.. a person's own mind body and spirit coming together on a focused point and released at will...

In he real world: through the use of chi people have been able to shatter through 6 feet of solid ice, with nothing more than a palm tap... chi manipulation can also help to heal internal injuries, negate pain, and through a more dangerous use... makes people sick, and even on some occasions literally explode organs with but a touch...

Chi works using a series of various lines of energy in one's body called meridians.. when all the meridians flow in one fluid direction the chi wielder becomes capable of superhuman feats..

^^^ these are all real world examples too...

the chi used in the sf realm works on the same principles.. if it was as simple as electricity.. ryu would just shock himself to power up roll eyes (sarcastic)

the fact of the matter is that his energy IS NOT under your control.. but you ARE gonna take it..... take it in one gigantic blast to the face that will render your powers, strength, and arms totally useless and leave you completely open for the helmet trick... you're still losing....

long pig
Bio-Energy instead of bio electric, then? Sounds good to me.

It's still energy. Electro is still nearly immune to all forms of energy.

I'll take it, and power myself up with it. big grin

K Von Doom
No, from what we can deduce, he grapple hook is non conductive. That's all.

In all his other appearances, he's never been immune.

when? when dh was already wounded? oh yes that's certainly a good level of comparison for this amalagmated version... roll eyes (sarcastic)

seriously... the electricity has to get past the battle aura.. the suits own bio shield (which in the new armor covers the entire body)... and on top of that.. the cord is made up of the same bio materials that the rest of the suit is.. thus if the cord is non conductive.. neither is the suit....

Khellendros
What is it, then?
Its undefined in comics because WE don't even know what it is.

long pig
when? when dh was already wounded? oh yes that's certainly a good level of comparison for this amalagmated version... roll eyes (sarcastic)

seriously... the electricity has to get past the battle aura.. the suits own bio shield (which in the new armor covers the entire body)... and on top of that.. the cord is made up of the same bio materials that the rest of the suit is.. thus if the cord is non conductive.. neither is the suit....
No, the suit isn't made of all the exact same thing, obviously. If it is, it isn't composed the same, meaning each part of his suit has different properties.

It's silly to think, it's even different colors ffs. You're reaching really reallllly hard for a reason not to lose. But you're still getting gutted, cut in half and electrocuted.

K Von Doom
Your whole strategy has been to "Dodge" everything....c'mon, do something impressive I'm getting bored.

I mean, it'd be a nice idea if you COULD dodge those things, but you can't, so whatcha gonna do brother?

And your whole strategy is to get close ground on me while stabbing me while chucking boxes at me, while coiling me, when all I have to do is blast you away with a hadoken...

not to mention the other part of your strategy, which would be hurting me with weapons that have proven not to hurt darkhawk already.. or touch spidey..

Already shown you Spidey 2099 can dodge those...

rolling on floor laughing

K Von Doom

You're having some selective reading problems....

I think you missed this part of the explaination about what chi is...."energy that is manipulated into a destructive force.. "

You said you could absorb energy that's fine... but that has nothing to do with energy that's been focused into a literally destructive force... but sure... go ahead and try to absorb it.. it will only kill you really fast... but I have no obligations to that smile

long pig
And your whole strategy is to get close ground on me while stabbing me while chucking boxes at me, while coiling me, when all I have to do is blast you away with a hadoken...

not to mention the other part of your strategy, which would be hurting me with weapons that have proven not to hurt darkhawk already.. or touch spidey..

Already shown you Spidey 2099 can dodge those...

rolling on floor laughing

You showed me Spidey dodging in zero G? eek! I must have missed it!

Uh, yeah, you didn't.

You can't dodge multiple heavy boxes AND dodge lasers AND dodge electricity bolts AND dodge 20meter adamantium coils AND dodge tenticals ALL at the same time, while floating around aimlessly WITHOUT a SPIDER SENSE. You're lying to yourself if you think you can.

When one of the adamantium boxed hits you(and they will), you're ****ed. Cuz then you're hit with another then another than electricity then 4 lasers then coils dig into you making it impossible for you to hide, electrocuting you. Then you die. Why? Because you can't heal, your damage soak SUCKS, one box should K.O you if it hits you right.

K Von Doom

yes.. different colors obviously mean different material... roll eyes (sarcastic)

then clearly spiderman's red parts on his costume are made up of some ENTIRELY different material than the blue parts right? as indicated by colors right?

... no, it's the same material, because when iron man ran a check on the stuff it only came up as one alien substance that he'd never seen before... not multiple alien substances... the suit has one place of origin... is it so hard to believe it's made up of the same stuff?

K Von Doom
You showed me Spidey dodging in zero G? eek! I must have missed it!

Uh, yeah, you didn't.

Oh yeah, you showed me Doc Ock running, throwing boxes and shooting lazers in zero gravity right?

Uh, yeah, you didn't laughing

long pig
You're having some selective reading problems....

I think you missed this part of the explaination about what chi is...."energy that is manipulated into a destructive force.. "

You said you could absorb energy that's fine... but that has nothing to do with energy that's been focused into a literally destructive force... but sure... go ahead and try to absorb it.. it will only kill you really fast... but I have no obligations to that smile
Electricity isn't a "destructive force"? GTFOH.

It's the same damn thing, all but by name and use.

Energy is energy, weither you manipulate it to be destructive or to heal, and I happen to be immune and or be in control over it.

long pig
Oh yeah, you showed me Doc Ock running, throwing boxes and shooting lazers in zero gravity right?

Uh, yeah, you didn't laughing
But, unlike you, I am capable of doing such things in Zero G because of my levatation AND boosters control. You have nothing but web (Which will be melted) and spider touch (Which doesn't work while around electro).

You're guy is aimless like pollen.

K Von Doom
You can't dodge multiple heavy boxes AND dodge lasers AND dodge electricity bolts AND dodge 20meter adamantium coils AND dodge tenticals ALL at the same time, while floating around aimlessly WITHOUT a SPIDER SENSE. You're lying to yourself if you think you can.

When one of the adamantium boxed hits you(and they will), you're ****ed. Cuz then you're hit with another then another than electricity then 4 lasers then coils dig into you making it impossible for you to hide, electrocuting you. Then you die. Why? Because you can't heal, your damage soak SUCKS, one box should K.O you if it hits you right.

again.. you're just wasting time trying to magnetize things (again.. can vibranium even BE magnitized in the first place? cause magneto tried and it didn't work... but of course electro is better roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and float them over to me.... good it will leave you open for that super hadoken that's going to leave you incpacitated and nearly dead..

time it takes to magnetize boxes and float them over to my character>>>> time it takes to get blasted in face with a super hadoken...

and my damage soak sucks? ummmm no...i don't think so...... darkhawk took a barrage from iron man and just sat there talking to him unfazed...

spiderman 2099 has taken full on hulk2099 hits and just got up... he beat venom down in a h2h fight...

ryu takes boulder shattering punches withouth using his battle aura....

add all that on top of eachother and you think a few boxes are gonna be a big deal? NU..... UH....

K Von Doom
Electricity isn't a "destructive force"? GTFOH.

It's the same damn thing, all but by name and use.

Energy is energy, weither you manipulate it to be destructive or to heal, and I happen to be immune and or be in control over it.

By this notion a rocket and a grenade MUST be the same right? huh
You've got to face it.. chi works on a whole different level than what electro can deal with... spirit energy can't be absorbed unless it's by someone else who can use spirit energy... electro can't.. do the math...

K Von Doom
Again... being hit by boxes isn't even gonna be an issue here......

this fight's over as soon as I can say hado ken... literally...

... it's game over for you Dr Shocktopus smile

long pig
And again, if you have anything powerful enough to vaporize titanium alloy along with two shields on top of energy immune body, you can't use it. It's illegal.

Game over indeed.

Be back later.

K Von Doom
And again, if you have anything powerful enough to vaporize titanium alloy along with two shields on top of energy immune body, you can't use it. It's illegal.

Game over indeed.

Be back later.

Not at all... there was a predefined limit on what the shield could and couldn't take when this tourny started.. but my character's able to get past that because of the no-limit on the power stacking that doesn't apply to the shields.. lol...

again going strictly by the rules hurts your case more than it helps..
If that's the case you're not getting past my bio field and battle aura.. then again.. it comes down to a h2h... that's just something you're not going to win....

DigiMark007
Couple things.

1. Vibranium would absorb the electricity for the purposes of this fight. I purposely added the vibranium (instead of just adamantium) so that it wouldn't be an easy win for LP. Simply charging up the environment shouldn't be a viable tactic...and I didn't want a massive advantage conferred to one person because of the location.

2. The Darkhawk switch is beyond Deadpool since it's an instant-heal (thanks to whoever pointed that out). It'll have to be disallowed.

K Von Doom
Seeing as LP has been avoiding this point, I'll mention it again....

Once the Darkhawk helmet has been removed, you have no way of recovering from that shock <-- this point alone wins the fight. Maybe if you had Daredevil, you'd stand a chance but nevertheless. And it could come off at any time, could be during you being bombarded by blasts from all angles, could me right at the start of the fight.

While I've thoroughly defended most of your 'attacks'....

Lasers?
I can dodge that all day.

Throwing boxes at me?!
Geez, this is a poor excuse for a range attack.

Tentacles and barbed coils?
Not even going to reach me.

Electricity?
Already shown that DH is highly resistant or perhaps immune to that.

... you've not demonstrated any adequate defense against my offensive capabilities

1. Darkforce blasts and eye beams would sever your tentacles. Your lazers are out.

2. Those same blasts would hammer their way through your forcefield until you show that you can absorb darkforce energies,

3. The super hadoken will go straight through both your forcefields, through your armor and right into you. They're not puncturing their way through, they're going through your shields like they weren't even there because they're a different type of energy to what Electro handles... ie much like magic and quantum energy. Unless you're saying Electro can now absorb life energies. Heh.

4. And again, once the Darkhawk helmet is removed, it's over for you. How would you know to look away? I can easily go into the arena with the helmet off. Fight starts, you're crumpled in the ground screaming for you mom. Heh.

long pig
Nah, charging up the environment would be a bad idea anyway.

Still, vibranium isn't the best conductor, but never heard of it not being able to be ionized and thrown unless specifically made that way i.e Cap's shield.
But those Vibranium metals that haven't been de magnetized are capable of being taken over i.e USAgent's shield vs Magneto in W.C.A.

long pig
Seeing as LP has been avoiding this point, I'll mention it again....

Once the Darkhawk helmet has been removed, you have no way of recovering from that shock <-- this point alone wins the fight.
Or I'd just slice your head off or use ye olden synapses block like that was used on X-man. Instant K.O.

Dude, get off the scary face, it's no biggy.

Taking your mask off if the worst thing you can do, you'll leave without a head.

None of them. You said you'd.... dodge dodge dodge. Too bad you won't.

No, no you can't. Not in Zero G. Not in normal G. Not ever.

It'll work pretty easily. Once you try thinking to attack, BAM you're K.O'd from behind.

Sure they will, and fast. Why? Because I'm faster than you AND I can navigate better AND I can keep balance while you're floating around being beat to death.

Correction, your hook was resistant. Nothing else, nothing more.

Possibly, but since I'm so much faster and I can actually navigate instead of floating, I'll dodge. This is just if I let the tentacles out of the two force fields before I get close, which I won't.

Not happening. DF isn't breaking the EMP field any time soon, if it does, it ain't breaking the virtual field. If by some miracle it does, my energy immunity and the fact that it's lost all it's power by then makes it worthless.

Magic? nice, but illegal. Same with the other attack. All three are illegal. Moot moot moot.
laughing

I can handle it. You won't handle the beheading you'll get as soon as you're close enough to show me your face though, will you? No, didn't think so. My reactions>Yours. Before you can raise your helmet, your head will fall to the floor.
Not that your little wannabe madusa effect will work on me anyway.

K Von Doom
Or I'd just slice your head off or use ye olden synapses block like that was used on X-man. Instant K.O.

Taking your mask off if the worst thing you can do, you'll leave without a head.

None of them. You said you'd.... dodge dodge dodge. Too bad you won't.

It'll work pretty easily. Once you try thinking to attack, BAM you're K.O'd from behind.

Sure they will, and fast. Why? Because I'm faster than you AND I can navigate better AND I can keep balance while you're floating around being beat to death.

Correction, your hook was resistant. Nothing else, nothing more.

Possibly, but since I'm so much faster and I can actually navigate instead of floating, I'll dodge. This is just if I let the tentacles out of the two force fields before I get close, which I won't.

Not happening. DF isn't breaking the EMP field any time soon, if it does, it ain't breaking the virtual field. If by some miracle it does, my energy immunity and the fact that it's lost all it's power by then makes it worthless.

Magic? nice, but illegal. Same with the other attack. All three are illegal. Moot moot moot.

I can handle it. You won't handle the beheading you'll get as soon as you're close enough to show me your face though, will you? No, didn't think so. My reactions>Yours. Before you can raise your helmet, your head will fall to the floor.
Not that your little wannabe madusa effect will work on me anyway.

Of course, you're going for my head from the get-go. And I'm going to be standing there to let you do it. And I'm going to be in the range of your tentacles. And your tentacles are getting through my fields? That's a nice little fantasy scenario you've concocted there.

Correction. The mask if off before the fight. You're not even going to have time to scream "Mmmooommmee...!!!" Haha laughing

Dodge and block with my shields. Easy.

Of course, I'm going to have my back to you because that makes so much sense. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Can navigate better? Better balance? Yes, I've often seen Electro have so much better balance than Spiderman. And much faster as well? I must have missed the issue where he gained access to the speed force.

And you know the hook is resistant... how?

How exactly are you navigating better in a zero gravity enviroment? Webs and the grappling hook easily give me forward, diagonal, any directional movement, and you're saying Electro has a better sense of balance against the master of martial arts?

I'm breaking through both your fields with the darkforce, think of something else. My fireballs are going right through them like they weren't even there. And of course I didn't say it was magic but the apparent effect will be the same - quantum energy goes straight through magic, magic goes straight through magical shields like they weren't there - chi energy will go right through your electrical shield.

You'll with you'd seen the face... coz a super hadoken just killed you laughing

Tha C-Master
Holy crap, ryu, never seen that in a tourney!!

K Von Doom
And if Shocktopus uses Electro's powers to charge himself up to full strength and stuff..... he'll magnetise his tentacles and coils causing them to wrap around himself and incapacitate him. And the huge electrical charge will short out the systems built into the tentacles. Why am I even needed in this fight. laughing

long pig
Magnetic control makes points like that moot.

Electro is only behind people like Magneto and Graviton when it comes to magnetic manipulation. And due to having all of Ock's info on science and mechanical engineering and applied science and robotics, Shocktopus is probably somewhere even closer to them now.

But, you're right. Me D.Qing myself is your only hope. big grin cool

K Von Doom
It seems that up till now you haven't really created a situation in which you can win. Right off the bat I'm coming out of the prep room with by battle aura, bio-shield and my helmet removed. By the time you grab hold of a box, which seems to be your most... ahem... potent... range attack, I'd be battering your shields with darkforce blasts and beams. You've said that these blasts are illegal. Seems that you're getting a bit desperate and calling it 'not allowed'. Why is that? Both the beams and the blasts are Cyclops level, that's not against the rules. What makes them more effective than optic blasts is the chest blast and eye beams can rotate or fire simultaneous in a machine-gun-like way - and in multiple different directions - head, chest, tentacles... etc. Care to imagine what shape your shields will be in after being bombarded with that kind of firepower? As powerful as optic blasts and a consistent barrage. For all the protection you created for yourself, it's still not enough. In about 1.4 seconds I'm breaking through your shields, which are quite weak as far as shields go, and smashing against your armor. And the same deal again with your armor - one blast won't get through but a consistent firing of cyclops level optic blasts will pulverize your armor right into you. Then a ha-do-ken to finish you off. Easy. Or you could DQ yourself, it'll be the only way Shocktopus will get out of the fight alive. laughing

long pig
Again, I have to show you the error of your thought proccess....there are many, give me time.

This is new...so NOW you're coming right off the bat with mask attack? Cool. Now let's see how your trick works.
Can you explain to me how it's NOT a mind attack?

Can you explain to me how it's NOT a one hit kill?

Both were banned. sad

Yes, because you're so much faster than me...oh wait...you're not...at all. I have the superior speed and locamotion here, how are you going to batter anything when you can't control where you're going?

Just trying to keep it fair.

Where do you get this from? Neither sheilds have ever faultered. Ever.
Electro's NEVER have unless K.O'd through P.I.S

My armor is strong enough to take punches from Hulk, you're not ripping through it on your best day.

This is how it'll go:

You'll come out and slam into a wall because you have no control over your motion.

Me, I'll come out smooth and easy like fast levatation in perfect control thanks to my boosters and my control over metal i.e my BODY is METAL I CAN CONTROL IT IN ZERO G.

You'll see me, but since you're too slow and awkward to move to attack, you'll be bombarded with boxes upon boxes blasts upon blasts upon blasts. Coils go inside your body, electrocute you from the inside. Tenticals moving faster than your eyes can see slapping you like you owe me money...it's a curbstomp.

I'm on you faster than you can react with tenticals moving faster than you can see, you can't heal, you can't fly, you can't run, you can't hide, you can't dodge 20 things at once and you'll end up cut in half. Simple as that.

Fastest. Fight. Evar.

Shocktopus is teh winnah!

King KAM
Shocktopus is too powerful he has my vote.

long pig
Originally posted by King KAM
Shocktopus is too powerful he has my vote.
When you're right, you're right. And you're right.

K Von Doom
Again, I have to show you the error of your thought proccess....there are many, give me time.

This is new...so NOW you're coming right off the bat with mask attack? Cool. Now let's see how your trick works. Can you explain to me how it's NOT a mind attack? Can you explain to me how it's NOT a one hit kill?

Both were banned. sad

Yes, because you're so much faster than me...oh wait...you're not...at all. I have the superior speed and locamotion here, how are you going to batter anything when you can't control where you're going?

Just trying to keep it fair.

Where do you get this from? Neither sheilds have ever faultered. Ever.
Electro's NEVER have unless K.O'd through P.I.S

My armor is strong enough to take punches from Hulk, you're not ripping through it on your best day.

This is how it'll go:

You'll come out and slam into a wall because you have no control over your motion.

Me, I'll come out smooth and easy like fast levatation in perfect control thanks to my boosters and my control over metal i.e my BODY is METAL I CAN CONTROL IT IN ZERO G.

You'll see me, but since you're too slow and awkward to move to attack, you'll be bombarded with boxed upon boxes blasts upon blasts upon blasts. Coils go inside your body, electrocute you from the inside.

I'm on you faster than you can react with tenticals moving faster than you can see, you can't heal, you can't fly, you can't run, you can't hide, you can't dodge 20 things at once and you'll end up cut in half. Simple as that.

Fastest. Fight. Evar.

Shocktopus is teh winnah!

Hahaha LP. It seems like I'm trying to explain things to a really dense force shield.

How is seeing Darkhawk's face a mind attack? Daredevil would be immune to it = no mind tricks. Don't look at the face and you won't cower in fear, problem is, you have to look at me to mount an effective attack, or your can sit in the corner, cover your eyes and live. There's no mind tricks there. It's really sad when you start screaming "not allowed" or "overpowered" then you turn around and say you've taken hits from the Hulk. lol.

How can I control where I'm going? Webs and grappling hook. Again, if you forget to read it, webs and grappling hook.

Your shields haven't gone up against the improved Darkhawk and this amalgam, so I'm sorry to say that your shields will falter. Quite easily, I might add.

Of all the characters in combat, only Darkhawk has been in zero gravity. So if you want to compare battle experience in zero gravity, I'm afraid you'll come up short.

Again with the boxes? <sigh> Hands up anyone who think a character can be KO'd with a box.

Nope. nope. And nope. Seeing as you've either looked at the face at the start of the fight, you'll either have fainted or didn't look at the face and covering your eyes and trying to attack. Daredevil you're not. So pick your poison.

long pig
Because it effects the mind via some way other than physically attacking it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Would you consider Medusa's head a mind attack? Of course you would.

It's like using hypnotism or telepathy, both are banned.

Good for him. Happy Dance

The same could be said for Hypnotism. Don't look or listen to the spinning wheel and you'll be fine. It's not a mind trick at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't pretend to be stupid. We both know what it is.

Durability feats are allowed. Mind attack feats aren't. Simple as that.

Webs will be melted easily. The hook is next to useless. You'll still be 50% less mobile than me...and I'm being generous.

They've proved themselves enough for a iddy hit of your blast which you won't hit me with btw. Can hit me when you're crashing into walls and getting blindsided by boxes, you'll be hit by four high powered lasers, high powered electricity...yada yada yada you lose.

The difference from then and now is now, you don't have anything to help you fly. sad

Adamantium boxes? -raises hands- Yeah, they'll K.O you or most definitely distract you long enough for me to use my superior speed and locomotion to detach your head from your body.

Shocktopus is teh winnah!!

jinzin
just cause that sig looks odd to me I made this.. i won't be offended if you don't use it.. just trying to give ya options... lol wink merry x-mas......

long pig
laughing
Ownage.

jinzin
dammit..try this one long.. that other one.. the faded eye sticks out like a sore thumb

glad to see ya approve..

long pig
I see the difference, it's very slight. Wouldn't have known unless you told me, though.

My sig officially owns everyone. End.

jinzin
laughing out loud

well IMO the black and white isn't only unique.. but the way it looks in your sig gives it a feeling of class..IMO.. I think it looks classy...

Solidus Snake
due to teh zero gravity both parties will need to be anchored to pull off any physical attacks. energy attacks will push u backwards into the surroundings.

any attempts to use superspeed will ail as u will crash into something at a high speed cause u will not have anything to stop urself from moving in that direction.

shoctopus needs to brace himself with at least 2 arms to stop himself from being bounced around.

if y'all think about it, think about all the ppl u see in space, they need to be tethered to something.

now, this can beused to both party's advantage. just remember if u physically lunge at someone u will continue to go in that direction until an equal/oposite force halts u.

if ya dont overcome the gravity, the chamber will turn the fight into a retard rodeo

Scoobless
How exactly are you navigating better in a zero gravity enviroment? Webs and the grappling hook easily give me forward, diagonal, any directional movement, and you're saying Electro has a better sense of balance against the master of martial arts?
:

But, unlike you, I am capable of doing such things in Zero G because of my levatation AND boosters control. You have nothing but web (Which will be melted) and spider touch (Which doesn't work while around electro).

You're guy is aimless like pollen.

the fact is, neither of your characters will have much control over movement here

KVD's guy is trying to use webs, Spider-Man has found (many times) that his webbing cannot cling to vibranium, SM 2099 sticks to things with his claws (unlike regular Spider-Man) so he wont be able to hold onto the walls.... the grapple hook wont actually "grapple" onto anything as the surfaces seem to be extremely smooth

LP's guy is trying to use boosters designed for flight within a gravity based environment..... all they will do in zero-g is propel you forwards with no control over movement, speed or your rotational axis, Electro has never used magnetism to levitate himself for flight (that I've seen anyway) and Ock's tentacles are in the same position as SM 2099 in that they can't hold onto any of the surfaces

when it comes to actually moving around in this environment.... well..... you're BOTH screwed

in fact you'll be lucky if your characters don't both just float there and throw up as the contents of their stomachs begin moving around freely

sick

good luck with that

big grin

DigiMark007
1. Everyone can decide how much "damage" the 'show his face' trick would do. A one-hit kill that KVD could just use to waltz through the tourney doesn't seem fair, but it would probably induce a decent amount of shock (pun intended) from the other person.

2. Ock's tentacles, if I'm not mistaken, are immune to magnetism. I don't want to side with anyone, but I'm just trying to clarify.

3. Some points about dealing with the anti-grav have been brought up. I honestly have no idea who would have the easier time moving around...but it should add some fun to the deabtes. The boxes will be floating around at least, so you could both push off those enough to somewhat control your directional movement.

K Von Doom
Because it effects the mind via some way other than physically attacking it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Would you consider Medusa's head a mind attack? Of course you would. It's like using hypnotism or telepathy, both are banned.

Durability feats are allowed. Mind attack feats aren't. Simple as that.

They've proved themselves enough for a iddy hit of your blast which you won't hit me with btw. Can hit me when you're crashing into walls and getting blindsided by boxes, you'll be hit by four high powered lasers, high powered electricity...yada yada yada you lose.

The difference from then and now is now, you don't have anything to help you fly. sad

Adamantium boxes? -raises hands- Yeah, they'll K.O you or most definitely distract you long enough for me to use my superior speed and locomotion to detach your head from your body.

Shocktopus is teh winnah!!

Again, taking off the mask is not a one hit kill.. it's an incapacitation (I don't remember it killing anyone).. it will leave you useless for the rest of the fight..all 2 seconds of it.. until I blast you again.. either way you'll die.....quick...

well again... going by the rules is hurting you more than helping.... you want to go strictly by the rules.. now it's apparent that you only want to go by the rules when you assumes they don't apply to you...

digi has already predefined the cap on what energy shields could or couldn't take.. they are only as strong as real earth metals are.. and that's all.... power stacking can easily overcome this....

by this same notion my shields battle arua can't be overcome either.. as the only thing that's proven to manage to over take a battle aura is someone else who can house more chi than their counterpart... shoctopus can't maniupulate chi, thus he can't get past the battle aura...

Your armor has taken punches when it was adamntium alloy... your armor was also turned into a titanium alloy for the purposes of this debate...thus claims on feats of the former armor are moot.. (for someone calling out moot points left and right you sure are doing a fine job of posting moot point after moot point yourself eh?).. the same alloy that ryu's literally punched holes into... neither your shields nor your suit can hold up to the damage my character is producing when following the rules...

Again you have to divide your concentartion.. if you're buisy trying to get yourself to stay afloat while supporting a shield while magnetizing something that can't be magnetized, WHILE attempting an in close conftrontation with me... you're simply spreading himself too thin, multitasking too much.. especially when all I'm doing is super hadokening your ass....

K Von Doom
Because it effects the mind via some way other than physically attacking it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Would you consider Medusa's head a mind attack? Of course you would.

Actually the whole medusa thing works on a physical reaction related to a mystical curse... kinda arguing against yourself

K Von Doom
the fact is, neither of your characters will have much control over movement here.

There might be some truth to what Scoob is saying but of the six characters involved, Darkhawk is the only one with experience fighting in zero gravity. So, SW-2099 will have an easier time adjusting to the battle conditions due to his having already experienced it.

K Von Doom

http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/505/dhface1tif6rq.jpg

Again, looking at the face induces a shock, it doesn't kill you instantly...

K Von Doom

THIS is what ended the fight... but in LP's case, a hadoken will end it.

Winner = SW-2099

long pig
Electro levetates in the new avengers I believe. He's done it enough to where it's in all his profiles. And, since my whole body is metal, I can levatate it even easier.

The boosters are there to get me out of the way of on coming attacks, small pulses is all you need.

I'm not screwed at all. I have the two biggest advantages. Speed mobility and environmental effects.

K Von Doom
This fight is over. As it stands, your only offensive range capabilities consist of lasers which are easily blocked or dodged, and throwing magnetized boxes (which can't be magnetized anyway). Your coils, tentacles and electricity are effectively taken out of the equation because you can't reach me. And by the time you float your way over to me, you'll be unconscious from the bombardment you'd have received from force blasts, eye beams and fireballs. Ahh... the irony of Dr Shocktopus being shocked into not being able to mount an effective offense or defense.

long pig
How do you suppose you can dodge so much win you're floating aimlessly?

Dodge dodgedodgedodgedodge It's not happening. You don't have a Spider Sense to dodge, you don't have control over your movements to dodge, you don't have a way to steady yourself to attack.

Unless it's retconned, USA Gent's vibranium shield got magnetized. These are vib and adamantium, they'll do even better.

I can reach you easily. You keep talking about this face you want to show me, but how else will i see it unless you come up to me less than a few feet? Yes, you have to do it up close and you'll be decapitated.

All of which will knock YOU off the small amount of balance you have. A fireball will push you back and throw you around further screwing you. A eye beam will do the same. You'll be totally discombomulated and dizzy.

I'm the only one here who can control their body AND fight in zero G.

I'm the only one who has any advantage.

Except for the 20 or so that you refuse to listen to because you know they work.

I can hit you with boxes, lasers, electricity, arms, coils, blades I can attack up close or far away.

You just hope you can rely on one attack which won't happen anyway.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>