MirrorMask!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

weedave123
MirrorMask is a new and exciting movie being released in the US (30/09/05) but no release date is available for the UK yet... sad Check out the official website and trailer at mirrormask.com

Any opinions?

Mandorallen
Scince this is concidered a Fantasy movie, this thread will be closed, make a new thread in this forum.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f88/

thank you.

-mando

Fianna
Dammit I made a thread on this ages ago disgust

Mandorallen
link?

Fianna
Link

Still in this forum so I guess it will be closed as well..

Mandorallen
Good point.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Mandorallen
Scince this is concidered a Fantasy movie, this thread will be closed, make a new thread in this forum.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f88/

thank you.

-mando

Alright, Mando. You've seriously got to stop this. You're NOT a moderator on these forums. It's my responsibility to maintain the forums, and while you're help is encouraged, it's relegated to ONLY reporting the threads. Beyond that, you're only complicating matters for yourself. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but it's not your position.

I've bumped Fi's original post, moved it to the Fantasy forums, where you continue to participate.

Mandorallen
OK, No problem, just report the post.........

sad

Impediment
Yeah...umm.....ah............I searched the forum.............and this is the only Mirrormask thread...................yeah. I wanted to say I bought the DVD, and it blew me away. I highly recommend this flick to anyone who wants to see some absolutely gorgeous and breathtaking eye-candy, not to mention a masterfully written story by by Mr. Neil Gaiman. Rent it, or preferrably buy it. You wont be sorry.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Alright, Mando. You've seriously got to stop this. You're NOT a moderator on these forums. It's my responsibility to maintain the forums, and while you're help is encouraged, it's relegated to ONLY reporting the threads. Beyond that, you're only complicating matters for yourself. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but it's not your position.

I've bumped Fi's original post, moved it to the Fantasy forums, where you continue to participate.

Argh-hahaha...that's funny. It seems our little ol' Dark Wizard had a bit of Napoleon-complex before he got his spurs...

MirrorMask looks...interesting?

VIDEODROME
I heard it was full of neat visuals but lacking in story.

MildPossession
Thinking of making a blind buy on this, looks magical.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Sometimes I find puppet movies so depressing. Anyone else?

DarkWizard
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Argh-hahaha...that's funny. It seems our little ol' Dark Wizard had a bit of Napoleon-complex before he got his spurs...

More or less.

BlackSunshine
I watched this movie last night. Great!! I loved the animation or CGI or whatever you want to call it.

WrathfulDwarf
Well.....I don't know how to respond or even comment on the film. Let's just say that the visuals and art of the film completely blew me away! I love the artwork....but the storytelling of the film....I..felt empty. The constant changing of the enviroment of the dream was sometimes not very appealing. Whereas the art and the look of the dream sequence were explendid.

There were times I felt like trap inside a music video with all the artsy stuff. And speaking of music...Jazz wasn't a good choice for the film. Had they gone with some carnival music...then maybe I would have enjoyed it more.

Low score for this film so it gets a:

3 out of 5

(but I did fell in love with the artwork)

Jarshewa
has anyone seen this movie mirrormask. I dont want to know much about it other then if its good or not. I'd appreciate any good feedback.

cramunit
It kind of reminded me of a cross between The Dust Factory and The City of Lost Children although I cannot give a logical explanation as to why. Something subliminal I guess. I didn't like the movie too much myself.

Jarshewa
I watched it last night and didnt think it was all that good.
At all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.