Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Origin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mandorallen
plat: A group of travelers encounter a chainsaw-wielding killer, and his equally-bloodthirsty family.

well, thats new............

Jonathan Liebesman will be directing this film.
Some information has been released on the Forums about this movie, But not much.

Jordana Brewster .... Constance
Andrew Bryniarski .... Leatherface
R. Lee Ermey .... Sheriff Hoyt
Heather Kafka .... Henrietta
Scott Long .... Victim

good ol' Hartman wink

---------------------------------------------

Right now it is in pre-production, the early stage of production, where script and other things are decided.
so, I hope you Leather face lovers get exited about this.

actor
I'm excited for it. But i have a feeling that this thread is going to be bombarded with angry people saying that its going to be terrible and that the movie is being killed.

Mandorallen
Yes, very likely.

BackFire
The remake was pointless, this will be too.

Zilverz
Originally posted by BackFire

yea but your still gonna go see it (:

Mandorallen
You have a very god point.

Wolfie
I'll be seeing this just to see it. I'm not expecting anything better than the remake.

tabby999
ditto

papabeard
Ive changed my mind about the remake.I think Im the only person who liked the remake, sure it was pointless and I dont agree with the fact that it was made, but it was and they've already made 3 sequels which were not great but I still kind of like them, and I think the remake is better than the 3 sequels, so I just kind of treat it like another Texas Chainsaw film ( as its not an exact copy), I enjoyed it.

Let the flaming commence!

Mandorallen
Originally posted by papabeard

ok, Before we start the flamming lets go over the ground rules.....

rule #1. no touching of the hair or face........AND THATS IT!

and to add some extra sauce on there, THE RE-MAKE WAS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!!!! LETS DO THIS!

Cinemaddiction
Ive changed my mind about the remake.I think Im the only person who liked the remake, sure it was pointless and I dont agree with the fact that it was made, but it was and they've already made 3 sequels which were not great but I still kind of like them, and I think the remake is better than the 3 sequels, so I just kind of treat it like another Texas Chainsaw film ( as its not an exact copy), I enjoyed it.

I liked it, enough to own it, anyway. I don't even look at it as a TCM remake, because they're so dissimiliar.

b-dan
wow another TMC i can wait eek!

BackFire
Originally posted by Zilverz
yea but your still gonna go see it (:

I probably won't, actually. At least not in theaters, unless I can get in for free again, like I did with the first one.

Wolfie

I liked it. I try not to compare it to the original because it falls flat that way. I consider it TCM 5 because it's completely different from the original.

tabby999
yep. it suckered idiots into believing it was real alot better than the origional too

Cinemaddiction
There were parts, had they been switched, that would have complimented each other. i.e. Marilyn Burns was fantastic, but I seriously think Jessica Biel held her own, save the sappy meathook incident in the cellar. The score in that scene was so wussy, lol.

But, as we all know, had R. Lee Ermey been in the original, it would have been untouchable.

tabby999
haha, yep, he certainly makes his mark dosn't he

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

But, as we all know, had R. Lee Ermey been in the original, it would have been untouchable.

yes

http://www.centraldocinema.it/Recensioni/Dic03/hartman01.jpg

Leatherface: RAAAAAWRRRR!

Ermey: Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed ********** down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy ****ing godmother said it. Out-****ing-standing. I will PT you all until you ****ing die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

Wolfie
I thought the meathook scene in the remake was good in its own respect. With the guy trying to lift himself up by the piano keys.

tabby999
Originally posted by Mandorallen
yes

http://www.centraldocinema.it/Recensioni/Dic03/hartman01.jpg

Leatherface: RAAAAAWRRRR!

Ermey: Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed ********** down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy ****ing godmother said it. Out-****ing-standing. I will PT you all until you ****ing die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

hahahahahahahahahahaha.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i love it

LepperFace15
I probably won't, actually. At least not in theaters, unless I can get in for free again, like I did with the first one.

if not in theaters . . .

you will get it on bootleg before the release or the day of the release.

bet

do you live for the original or what?

Nevermind
I'll probably see this. I definitely enjoyed the first one. I'll see this with no expectation. The only one TCM movie I've seen is TCM: TNG and that was bad and uninspired.

LizzyT123
TCM The Next Generation is nothing that your missing, it was pretty disappointing.

Wolfie
The only sequel I enjoyed somewhat was Leatherface. "Spell 'clown': F-O-O-D" laughing out loud I wouldn't have bought it but it was about $5. TCM 2 had about one scene that I liked. TCM: TNG was just like the first one except way worse and with Matthew McConaughey as the lead psycho since Leatherface completely turned into a woman.

I'll be seeing this one, not expecting much, but just to see it.

cropsy_is_god
I always like the original movies but i still watch the re makes even though there not as good. Can someone tell me why Texas Chainsaw Massacre was banned.

Wolfie
Maybe because people think it's real? stick out tongue

K.Diddy

Agreed,but I will still see it.

Gaetane

Thank you papabeard!!! Happy Dance

My view exactly, i really loved the remake!!

jayy
Originally posted by Gaetane
Thank you papabeard!!! Happy Dance

My view exactly, i really loved the remake!!

rockYUProck

wesleyjaymes
The remake was really good. I could have stood alot more blood. But not a bad movie at all. Better than parts II and III. Those were horrible.

devilsreject304
I liked the remake alot. I'm glad there wasnt much blood in it, I think it was much scarier without much gore.

LizzyT123
The remake was OKAY. It was not great. I liked the first original one more, because of the feel, the atmosphere of the whole thing. And it felt real, unlike the remake.

adscrawler
the remake was good, jessica beil is so fit in that film, never seen the tcm 2 but i want to now..

papabeard
SOME INFO HERE :

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=13571524&blogID=129855978&Mytoken=EBE5CCDF-51EA-4981-902DC9B04D13DF57569274921

cropsy_is_god
Film makers are sure trying to get as much money as possible out Chainsaw films. I say they should forget about the orign and try coming up with something new.

deathbycorn

trailer: http://images.apple.com/movies/newline/tcm_thebegining/tcm_thebegining_h640w.mov

Another great looking film, can't wait for this...

Wolfie
Those are some pretty cool posters.

The movie looks like it can be pretty cool. At least it's an original and not a remake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.