If You Could Put One Charecter And One Weapon Together What Would They Be..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bushidorodent
ok its kinda hard to explain but here i go if you could take one charecter from any anime lets say "vash the stampede" and put it with any weapon you see in an anime say"zolo's thre katana's form one piece" you get it ok now lets see your combinations and lets build the perfect anime charecter video games such as final fantasy,takken and devil may cry series apply

bushidorodent
oops did it again sorry bout the typoes cant find my contacts and my glasses are brocken

Zatch
I would say Kenshin with the tetsyga.

bardock
testsou and ritilan pills

bushidorodent
ME I WOULD PUT ZOLO WITH VASH'S PISTOL IN HIS LEFT HAND AND ZOLO'S WHITE SWORD IN HIS RIGHT "JUST IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW ZOLO IS FROM ONE PIECE AND HIS WHITE SWORD IS THE ONE HE CARRIES IN HIS MOUTH"

bushidorodent
WAIT HE WOULD HOLD THE SWORD BACKWARDS AND HAVE ONE OF HIS BLACK SWORDS IN HIS MOUTH

jerlark386
Originally posted by The True Fear
testsou and ritilan pills

Elephant tranquillizers would be more like it.

Gir
kurama with his whip or hiei with his sword

chibiruto
ed elric with clouds sword...heck..yes

riku-chan
major evilness:
Asakura Hao (Shaman King) & Tokijin and Tenseiga (Sesshomaru's two swords)

wow. that would make it impossible to fight him.....

DarkC
Inuyasha with Trunk's Sword.

Emperor Harumon
Saske from Naruto with the Celestial Sword and Sword of Soul from Yugioh

sailormoon
How about Sora from Kingdom Hearts with Dragoon from Beyblade, and Riku from KH with Dranzer from Beyblade? stick out tongue

bushidorodent
ah sweet...... here is one picachu "pokemon" with the guy from bobo bo bobo bo guys nose hair power lol thats just weird

Whiteclipse
dante from devil may cry with cloud's buster sword, or give dante 2 of squall's gunblades (ff8), that way he won't have to switch between his guns and swords big grin

megapunk1235ALT
Roy Mustang from full metal alchemist Having Sasuke (From Naruto)
Ability to spit fire...Heck yes!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.