Life FM Live Broadcast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Check out www.lifefm.co.uk at 10pm GMT to tune into a live broadcast by East Coast Underground, a set by DJ Chilla B b2b DJ Phantom feat. MC ThunDA b2b MC Candyman.

Thanks in advance for showing your support of Life FM, London's leading drum n bass internet radio station.

dj

Otaku
I'm WAYYYYYY to Dutch,to check that out.

Syren
People from all over the world listen in, don't cut yourself off just because you're not English wink

Syren
dj

Syren
This coming Sunday {23rd}, 1400 until 1600 hours {GMT}, tune in and listen to East Coast Underground... check out the live chat room, I shall be hosting dj

longshanks
Cool, I'll check it out on my dellditty.

Syren
And we're broadcasting right now guys, check out the tunes and log into the live chat... I'm hosting under the alias EastCoast@LifeFM and I hope to see you!

Syren
youpi

Inspectah Deck
East Coast! eek

Syren
Yes... East Coast of England stick out tongue

Also, the set is due to start any second now, but unfortunately Jamie and I couldn't make it to London, although I'm logged onto the chatroom right now.

Tune in!

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Syren
Yes... East Coast of England stick out tongue

Also, the set is due to start any second now, but unfortunately Jamie and I couldn't make it to London, although I'm logged onto the chatroom right now.

Tune in!

sad

mattador
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
sad

Da Inspecta has been disappointed methinks, lol. Is there a radio station for the West Coast of England? laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by mattador
Da Inspecta has been disappointed methinks, lol. Is there a radio station for the West Coast of England? laughing out loud

Yes I have. How come there isn't a good radio station for the East Side Of America(NYC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.