The Toolbox Murders!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

actor
I bought The Toolbox Murders (original) and i can officially say that it is the worst film i have ever seen. Does anyone like this film? If you do, please give your reasons.

I have seen the trailer for the remake and that one looks really good.

Cinemaddiction
Remake was dull.

Deano
both was dull

Wolfie
Never saw the original. I liked the remake.

papabeard
Original is awful, a crippled monkey could have made a better film and the remake is boring.

It supposed to be a true story, which is a little creepy.

b-dan
hahah i rented the remake it suxs

kmcdude
Originally posted by b-dan
hahah i rented the remake it suxs

I thought it was pretty good........

Wolfie
Originally posted by papabeard
Original is awful, a crippled monkey could have made a better film and the remake is boring.

It supposed to be a true story, which is a little creepy.
Who said it's supposed to be a true story?

tabby999
well didn't tobe hooper have something to do with it. seems he cant help but have people argue his movies are based on truth.

Cinemaddiction
What? Was "Poltergeist" real, too? laughing out loud

tabby999
and i'm sure i read on some blog that Jeepers Creepers was based on actual events. some drunk frat boys saw the creeper once.

papabeard
At the end of the original film it says something abut being based on a true story also on IMDB,and a few other sites but it's most likely B@llshit

www.imdb.com/title/tt0078405/plotsummary

http://unrated.co.uk/reviews/review_43.htm

ladygrim
^ hahaha laughing out loud it sez its based loosely on a true story mens one person was killed with a screwdriver and it spawned all forms of ideas

tabby999
yep "here we have another idiot, he claims that Toolbox Murders and TCM are real. sir i have one word for you....wanker. thank you, back to the news team in the studio"

papabeard
quote by tabby "yep "here we have another idiot, he claims that Toolbox Murders and TCM are real. sir i have one word for you....wanker. thank you, back to the news team in the studio"

F@ck you , cockbag, i said

"At the end of the original film it says something about being based on a true story also on IMDB,and a few other sites but it's most likely B@llshit"

"but it's most likely B@llshit"

also I said

"Its supposed to be a true story" S.U.P.P.O.S.E.D and I never said anything about the TCM.

You can read right?

SHOCK , HORROR! Dont hold the front page, Someone from Australia who thinks he's clever but is really a complete @rsehole. laughing

tabby999
someones got they're angry pants on. i never said i was talking to you. if you read me and cines previous posts, you'd see we were talking about the missinformed (or just stupid) public. but hey, from the way you reacted there, maybe i wasn't far from the mark. oh and nice to see your a racist, well done

papabeard
seems to me that you were including me in that group, but if not then I apologise, and Im not racist just oz-ist Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.