why do you likes or dislike the couple of beastboy and raven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bbxrae4ever
PLEASE NO FLAMES OR BASHING. i just wanted to know how many bbxrae shippers are out there.When I first saw the Teen Titans, I thought to myself "Huh, another Kids Next Door show? Hmmm, maybe I'll give it a chance." My first TT episode was 'Final Exam', but I was still a casual fan back then. As the years past, I realized that the characters had evolved, and there was some actual seriousness/logic to the stories they were telling. It's not only about a group of young superheroes kicking the villains' butt, eat pizza, and watch TV, it's also about their friendship/relationship.

At first, I began to like the Rob/star pairing then bb/terra. lonstory explain it later.

Then I saw 'Spellbound' for the first time back in earlyer months this year. After the 'hug' scene at the end of the episode, I started to think about this pairing. Raven and Beast Boy, who could have thought about it? Yes, I know that they are completely opposite. That's why I think they're 'perfect' for each other. Raven is a girl who always hide her emotions. She fears that her power could go haywire if she doesn't keep it hidden. While Beast Boy; the complete opposite of Raven, is a very cheerful green teenage boy who likes to tell lame jokes everyday. I know that BB likes to get on Raven's nerve, but that's what makes this couple fun to watch. Beast Boy tries to make Raven happy by telling her jokes, win her a Giant Chicken' in 'Sisters', and many sort of things just to make her happy. I believe that Raven deserves a happy time with someone. Especially after the whole Trigon-mess. I believe that if someone wants to see her happy, it would be Beast Boy.

Also the term of opposite attract, when i first was a bbxterra fan not shipper, they got me thinkin they're too much alike. then i was not a couple fan anymore. Until i saw spellboud but i already explained so yeah. thats why i like this pairing rolling on floor laughing

sorry for the very long explanation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.