Soull Masters Or Spirit Masters????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

medd
ME AND LILMISSKITTEN JUST HAD A DEBAIT AND NOW WE WANT TO KNOW WHATS BETTER SPIRIT MASTERS OR SOUL MASTERS

lilmisskitten
How are they going to be able to tell, al that they know is you totally ripped of the spirit masters with the soul masters

Fool

They know nothing about either of them

Fool no expression

Grand Moff Gav
Soul Masters,spirts are nothing but trapped souls,in essence they are the same thing.

medd
SHUTUP
UR JUST JELOUS

medd
wink SOUL MASTERS IS A LOT MORE BETTER TRUST ME

medd
how do u add a picy

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by medd
SHUTUP
UR JUST jealous

Excuse me, Spirit Masters is a comic which i created last year, so this weekend you tell me you've created something called Soul Masters

Quite Frankly you are the one who is jealous as you couldn't Be bothered to create something original

GMG thank you for your post, i suppose that is correct although it has nothing to do with the thing he is talking about ....he is talking a bout a comic that he ripped off me

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Excuse me, Spirit Masters is a comic which i created last year, so this weekend you tell me you've created something called Soul Masters

Quite Frankly you are the one who is jealous as you couldn't Be bothered to create something original

GMG thank you for your post, i suppose that is correct although it has nothing to do with the thing he is talking about ....he is talking a bout a comic that he ripped off me

Lol,awell sorry about that and if he ripped off the comic then the original is better

medd
AND U SAY UR GONNA SUE ME

medd
im not ripping u off dumbass just because i use masters doesnt mean im copying u!! miffed miffed miffed miffed

lilmisskitten
im not ripping u off dumbass just because i use masters doesnt mean im copying u!! miffed miffed miffed miffed

Spirit Masters, Soul Masters...hmmm... what a coincedence, when you were discribing the storyline it was basically the same as mine !!

AND U SAY UR GONNA SUE ME

i so will

medd
i'll cahnge it den if ur gonna act like a baby

medd
done i changed it not as good but its called "Only Soul"

Vathu
...omfg no expression You are both babies if you ask me no expression shut the **** up if you copied her she has every right to sue you IF she copywrighted her comic and storyline no expression

and further more, Just argue in pm and not be a ****ing baby and tell the whole god damn world by making a pointless thread!
Jesus... I'm tired of you ****ing babies that argue and then once someone wins the arguement the loser makes a thread about it! just shut the **** up and take it like a man! no expression or whatever you are... no expression

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Vathu
...omfg no expression You are both babies if you ask me no expression shut the **** up if you copied her she has every right to sue you IF she copywrighted her comic and storyline no expression

and further more, Just argue in pm and not be a ****ing baby and tell the whole god damn world by making a pointless thread!
Jesus... I'm tired of you ****ing babies that argue and then once someone wins the arguement the loser makes a thread about it! just shut the **** up and take it like a man! no expression or whatever you are... no expression
http://el-escritor.com/images/photos/Talent/El-Escritor-Swashbuckler-RGB-230x320.jpg
Enough chatter! Let us duel!

DarkC
ME AND LILMISSKITTEN JUST HAD A DEBAIT AND NOW WE WANT TO KNOW WHATS BETTER SPIRIT MASTERS OR SOUL MASTERS

http://www.ixbt.com/portopc/toshiba-satellite/caps.jpg
Turn. It. Off.

medd
wat
turn it off shut the **** up

DarkC
Think before you say something stupid.

medd
wat u tlkin about i sed shutup cause that dont make any sense
prick.

DarkC
You make Brits look bad....

medd
im japanese u prick

DarkC
You also make the Japanese look bad.

medd
does this have anything to do with wat u sed before?

DarkC
Generally speaking, you're a typical n00b.

medd
now ur goin of into gay world i dunno y im tlkin 2 a gay peep ur a gay prick

DarkC
Typical thirteen year olds.

medd
how old r u?

DarkC
15. Although I have been mistaken for 17.

medd
uh oh

DarkC
Why the 'uh oh'?

medd
15 im only 12

DarkC
no expression

You realise you gotta be 13 to join these boards, little man?

medd
wat board im 13 28 sep

medd
can i add u 2 my freind list??? pleez
ur quite cool

DarkC
no expression

You called me gay, a prick, and you expect me to be your friend?!

medd
well u calle me a n00b and sed i was i make japanes look bad isnt that fair enough
and we where gettin along

medd
embarrasment oooohhhh

DarkC
I called you a 'n00b' because you were being a n00b.

medd
i take it ur not gonna add me sad

DarkC
Hell no! You gotta do a couple of things first.

medd
like ...

medd
oh i no u cant b bothered to explain

DarkC
1.)Type in perfect grammar
2.)Be nice.
3.)Gain the respect of:

lil bitchiness
Syren
Fianna
Ladyluck
LittleGilraen

medd
have u gotta go 2 school i g2g

DarkC
Yes, I have. Tootles.

WindDancer
medd I suggest you drop that negative attitude and be more friendly. Don't post offensive post.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.