GOF Trailer Threads! (MERGED)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=11196

eek! eek!

goddess_susu
Ohhh man, I'm in school at that time!!!!!

DarkC
I can wait a couple of days.

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by The Ones
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=11196

eek! eek!
damn you posted it before me stick out tongue

The Ones
Just seen it. ITS AWESOME. theres a glimpse of voldemort at the end. this is going to be the best HP ever. mad eye looks terrible though

Wat Tambor
send it

Murray
IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!

It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron, Harry, and Cedric are AWESOME!

WATCH IT!

You see Voldemort!

Go on to Mugglenet.com and you'll find it or Moviefone

WHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Happy Dance beer

vader519
Anyone have a link to download?

Lana
http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2005/harrypotterandthegobletoffire_019563/harrypotterandthegobletoffire_trlr_02_fugfvv_dl.mov

Direct link to the trailer happy right-click the link and chose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As".

goddess_susu
I saw Voldemort, I saw Voldemort!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh
this is so exciting

Barker
Theres a glimpse of voldemort at the end.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3281/voldie6ue.jpg

Sexeh

Blue450Rider
Thanks for the link Lana! thumb up

Harrylover!!
OMG! it looks really good!

Lana
Originally posted by Blue450Rider
Thanks for the link Lana! thumb up

No prob happy

It really looks awesome.

Director_Joe
The movie looks good. Can't wait.

RevolutionX
COOL

jenniefoo08
Yay! I saw it! Like practically the first thing I did when I got home from school (well, after I decided I'll never figure out this stupid crossword I got for homework & put it away undone) was go online & make sure it rly was there. When I saw it was, I was like, "Yeah!" and my mom thought I was weird. I was literally trembling as I was watching it cuz it looked SO good! Oh, Nov. 18 will never come soon enough sad

allofyousuckkk
it looks great but i cant help but feel that t's 2 good 2 be true...i felt like this for the first 3 and they were all let downs...hope this isn't...maybe it will be better because of the different director

Prod
best quality:

http://movies.aol.com/trailers/hrd/main.adp

Blue450Rider
Question: Why the heck does Dumbledore scream Harry's name when it came out of the Goblet of Fire? I thought that was a little weird... What the f**k?

twinsabers
Here we can get up to date on everything that is going on with the movie including the trailers. the new trailer 2 is out. go to http://movies.go.com/movies/movie?name=harrypotterandthegobletoffire_2004&genre=action&studio=Warner%20Brothers and click on trailers/clips adn you can watch it. it is so cool!

twinsabers
Originally posted by Blue450Rider
Question: Why the heck does Dumbledore scream Harry's name when it came out of the Goblet of Fire? I thought that was a little weird... What the f**k?

I agree i thought that was a little strange. and what is the part when harry is falling i don't seem to recall when that happens. is it in the pensieve?

allofyousuckkk
i agree about the dumbledore yelling thing..w.tf.......but mayb he called harry once, normally n harry didnt answer so he yelled? and ya idk about the falling maybe its ther pensieve...or the portkey.......

The Ones
maybe dumbledore was having a wtf moment himself and is yelling because he shouldnt have been chosen

Phat J
that looks so shitty, dont get me wrong, harry potter makes me wanna read like no other books ive ever read, but that is the total opposite of how i pictured half of those characters, mad eye moody doesnt have a ****in eyepatch, its an eyeball

DanZeke25
Yeah Dumbledore is definatley yelling because there is no way Harry is supposed to be chosen. He isnt even supposed to be able to enter his name.

Anyway, the movie looks really good. I wonder how long it is? It better be long.

Nic-Kan2344
Look's totally wicked!

The Ones
for the new trailer take a look at this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t367448.html

twinsabers
i agree i think the eye patch is the stupidest thing in the world. i think people need to learn to read teh books before they make the movie. voldemort looks f***in scary. fleur is hot! i think that rita is going to be good too.

mandalorian_war
its friggin pg-13

The Ones
yes. which means no more annoying 5 year olds screaming " mommy whats a spell. why does that boy have a scar on his head. why is voldemorts face white. whaaa to much darkness. whaaaa whaaa!!!" i want to crack there skulls. they ruined my experiences of hp 1-3 in cinema

Director_Joe
Calm down bro, they're just kids...

The Ones
i remember this one time this kid in front of me during hp3 kept whining and talking loudly al the way through it. and when it came to the warewolf scene it just wouldnt stop so i cracked him across the skull. then i ended up getting thrown out. bloody kids

Lana
Originally posted by mandalorian_war
its friggin pg-13

Good. The books matured as they went along, why shouldn't the movies?

Director_Joe
Originally posted by Lana
Good. The books matured as they went along, why shouldn't the movies?

I think that's the irony of the whole situation. The books are all 12 and under right? And now the movies are going to be 13 and older? IT's hilarious.

mandalorian_war
im glad its pg-13

allofyousuckkk
why is viktor krum(i think it's viktor) being surrounded in flames....wuz that in one of the tasks? and who says the dark lord shall rise again...and why is harry falling backwards...

allofyousuckkk
also what is happening right after it says the dark lord will rise, then it shows moody doing sumthing wiht his wand(maybe turning malfoy into a ferret?) and then it looks like ron hermione and harry are falling??? liek with parachutes attached to them...wtf is that?

i realize that these are a ton of questions but i jsut read the book 2 weeks ago and i dont remember lol

zac_j
its supposed to make you want to see the movie so it shouldnt make much sense right now. you have to see it to understand. and what do you mean dumbledore yells at harry?

The Ones
when he says: and now the champion selection....HARRY POTTER!?!?!?!

allofyousuckkk
ya that part( i couldnt think of a more memorable moment in the traielr.....i consider it yelling...dont u?

allofyousuckkk
ahhh so many typos!!!

ladygrim
they havent showed S. black much 0or at all yet sad

Prod
aired yesterday and on sunday:

http://www.somedreams.net/hp/

awesome eh?

actor
It was Sirius in the fire. When he says "evil are in the walls" or something like that.

I think that image is quite scary, and its not how i imagined it at all. I imagined roaring flames and the whole of Sirius' head bobbing in them.

actor
i remember this one time this kid in front of me during hp3 kept whining and talking loudly al the way through it. and when it came to the warewolf scene it just wouldnt stop so i cracked him across the skull. then i ended up getting thrown out. bloody kids

Please tell me that was a joke!

Neo_Version 7
It looks really promising. yes

I thought the part where Harry spits out his juice or whatver was pretty funny.

The Ones
Originally posted by actor
Please tell me that was a joke!

nope, no joke

allofyousuckkk
i imagined the same, only siruis's head being made of fire

The Ones
can someone remind me what that scene was about?

jenniefoo08
Every time I watch the trailer and the part where Dumbledore yells at Harry comes, I just can't help but laugh. Dumbledore reminds me of someone being possessed by Voldie for some reason...I dunno. I liked the old one better, not that I'm starting a Bash Dumbledore thing or anything...

Prod
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
why is viktor krum(i think it's viktor) being surrounded in flames....wuz that in one of the tasks? and who says the dark lord shall rise again...and why is harry falling backwards...

It is their "trick"...like a thanks for letting us come...let us show u something cool...blowing out fire...(I think that is the one u r talking about?)

"The dark lord shall rise again"

is said by Wormtail...as he adds the ingredients to the potions...

Harry is falling backwards because it is the pensive scene...I hope u remember that...if not...Ill explain...

about moody...yes I think that is him turning malfoy into feret...about hermione and ron and harry falling...I have no clue...but maybe it is harry;s dream?

I didnt imagine serius looking like that in the fire...

"can someone remind me what that scene was about?"

it was after the first task(or before..I forgot)...harry got letter from serius telin him to meet him at the top of a tower or something...he talks to him and serius tells him to be carful and stuff...

and when u see harry turning to look at something...it is SUPPOSED to be ron checking wat is making all the noise...I dont know if newel will include that...

I liked blacks line "People DIE in this tournament...u dont have a choice...u are the boy that lived!"

Blue450Rider
"about hermione and ron and harry falling...I have no clue...but maybe it is harry;s dream?"

I thought that was when they had taken the portkey to the QWC.

Prod
hmm...that sounds like a better reason...interesting...

Harry's dream didnt really make sence to me either...this makes more sence...thanks for bringing that in smile

that is a complete possibility big grin

ladygrim
wink wicked

The Ones
yes

Emily_depp
nufin there?

Emily_depp
is there?

allofyousuckkk
thnx

Prod
There is...

click on the Goblet of fire TV spot...that is flashing....to download...or just go to verateserum or mugglenet or something...

they have good copies now..

Director_Joe
I actually saw it on accident. My mom fell asleep while watching tv and I saw it come on. It's pretty fricken sweet. Can't wait for the movie.

Director_Joe
I'm diggin' how they made Sirius's head in the fire. It makes it much more creepy. It really goes with the tone that the movie seems to have.

There's only one thing that bothered me about the trailer. It's when Mad-Eye looks nervous. His eyes are all shifty and stuff. (Right after Harry says "I don't want eternal glory..."wink Moody doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who is ever nervous. Unless this is at the end of the film when they discover that that's not the real Moody. Then it would make sense.

Sir Nauj
How Cool

computermaster
so you really did crack the kid on his skull laughing. One time i was going out and some kids were having a water fight and this really annoying kid i know saw me and i told him Not to wet me because i had to go somewhere and the kid totally soaked my clothes then he tried to run away and i ended up beating him to a pulp. I got in deep shit with his parents afterwards though.

zac_j
Just seen it. ITS AWESOME. theres a glimpse of voldemort at the end. this is going to be the best HP ever. mad eye looks terrible though

cedric looks soooo fake! when i saw the still picture of him i thought it was computer generated... i mean, seriously!

The Ones
its his rubber skin.

zac_j
its his rubber skin.

laughing out loud lol im serious tho, didnt he look fake?

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Director_Joe
I'm diggin' how they made Sirius's head in the fire. It makes it much more creepy. It really goes with the tone that the movie seems to have.

There's only one thing that bothered me about the trailer. It's when Mad-Eye looks nervous. His eyes are all shifty and stuff. (Right after Harry says "I don't want eternal glory..."wink Moody doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who is ever nervous. Unless this is at the end of the film when they discover that that's not the real Moody. Then it would make sense.

Maybe he got nervous because he tought Harry might be able to get out of the tournament. wink

zac_j
maybe they were having a threesome? its just a guess!!! lol, jp

DarkC
Spit it out, Harry. laughing out loud

Draco69
It looks like it's gonna be a very good movie. Better than the last one even. I'm really looking foreward to it.

The Ones
http://fr.movies.yahoo.com/promo/harrypotter.html

can someone provide a download link for it please?

Director_Joe
http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?SID=18355585

That should work. Right-Click and Save As.

The Ones
nope

Director_Joe
Try it again

The Ones
ah yes it does. does anyone know hoe to convert asx to mpg?

Director_Joe
It should work with Windows Media 10

The Ones
yes but i dont want to buffer it every single time

Emily_depp
i heard that its got some of the 5th book in it to

The Ones
where did you hear that?

xXLauriëXx
Originally posted by Emily_depp
i heard that its got some of the 5th book in it to
the trailer? or the whole film?

looks good though big grin .. except for mad eye moody's eye no expression

The Ones
terrible. i could do better (seriously)

xXLauriëXx
the eye? or the whole trailer?
as for the eye.. i think anyone could have made a better job of that - it looks so ridiculous! and hermione's dress is pink.. it's meant to be "periwinkle blue".. i know that's only a little detail, but it really got on my nerves erm

The Ones
the eye. what i would do is put bluescreen on the eye, put it on the pc and insert a digital eye

muse5
that trailer (well, parts of it anyways) reminded me of the oldschool lotr trailers...hopefully this movie will come close to that precedent.

it looks soooo good

::goes off to read GoF::

JediStang
http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?SID=18355585

Meh try this, not sure if it works.

EDIT: Ah well, already posted, However, it also says the release date, Nov. 30. For France, not sure if that helps anyone. I'm pretty sure that it opens in the U.S. on the 18th, right?

RevolutionX
thx u

The Ones
Nov 18th for uk and us

~Air Angel~
MERGED! big grin

potter_luver48
I cant wait till GOF!!!!!!!!!!!
Every time i watch the trailer it gets me even more excited!!!!

The Ones
NEW GOF TRAILER OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.