first ever post biased fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aiuchi
having been reading your stuff for ages, and some of you are PHD level in comic stuff.

however a question how come DC heroes ae often touted as being too powered then lose to lesser marvel heroes in this forum, or
a overly powered marvel hero ets to beat up on an obviously weaker DC hero.

is this a marvel biased forum sick

Hulk Power
Originally posted by aiuchi
having been reading your stuff for ages, and some of you are PHD level in comic stuff.

however a question how come DC heroes ae often touted as being too powered then lose to lesser marvel heroes in this forum, or

It's all because of fanboys...

Draco69

This IS a Marvel-biased forum. Fanboys who simply lack knowledge of DC comics.

Swear to god the people here... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin

well, welcome to the KMC message boards.... ummm yeah i have to say that there's most likely more Marvel fans here than DC ones.. but it's understandable... most of our members are younger than not.... and marvel tends to cater to a younger audience while dc's more complicated material would boast the opposite..

jgiant
Marvel is more down to earth than DC...

Draco69
Point in case... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wynndar
Most people tend to allign with either the Marvel side or DC side rather favoring a combination of characters from both sides. Neither one is really better or more sophisticated than the other. The writers and artists contribute to their quality; and those writers and artists are generally interchangable.

snoopdogg
I think I am one of the only guys in these forums that actually reads both Marvel and DC.

And I read alot of stuff.

I am like Draco finding myself defending DC cause the other guy is uneducated on the DC characters and stories.

Wynndar
yea u just get pisseed that people r ignorant so u feel like proving them wrong. Most people on here dont read F4 and say ignorant stuff...thats one reason that Im always defending them.

snoopdogg
I will admitt the FF are severely disrespected in these forums. I downplayed them a few times but I still think Reed is the main man on that team.

olympian
There are biases to both companies. Nothing new.

Whirlysplatt
I read a lot of both but I am Whirly and Supes is ma fave'rit

Wynndar
whirly might be the most objective human being in history

olympian
At least no one can accuse him of not being honest about what he likes.

pr1983
spiderman, f4, alot of x-men, have all at some point been overrated by fans of those respective characters...

favouritism happens... but its variety, and good on occasion...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Wynndar
whirly might be the most objective human being in history

truly I might smile

Draco69
For god's sake half the current threads are something ridiculous like Rune Thor with OdinForce/Phoenix Force and Infinity Gauntlet vs. the JLA.

Wynndar
Originally posted by pr1983
spiderman, f4, alot of x-men, have all at some point been overrated by fans of those respective characters...

favouritism happens... but its variety, and good on occasion...

Everyone's been overrated at some point. But superman, spiderman, and wolverine have some followers that seem to worship them religiously

pr1983
Everyone's been overrated at some point. But superman, spiderman, and wolverine have some followers that seem to worship them religiously

everyone does... ive seen them all the ones on my list worshipped stupidly...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Draco69
For god's sake half the current threads are something ridiculous like Rune Thor with OdinForce/Phoenix Force and Infinity Gauntlet vs. the JLA.

its funny because Sentry probably made the thread smile

jinzin
yea u just get pisseed that people r ignorant so u feel like proving them wrong. Most people on here dont read F4 and say ignorant stuff...thats one reason that Im always defending them.

yet when i do the same for wolverine... roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonidas
<<its funny because Sentry probably made the thread>>

laughing laughing

old habits die hard, huh whirly . . .

big grin

leonidas
oh, and welcome by the way. there is some marvel bias, but that only makes it fun. debunking some of the silliness that gets spouted 'round here is part of the place's charm.

big grin

pr1983
Originally posted by jinzin
yet when i do the same for wolverine... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin... its not always ignorance... stick out tongue sometimes you're just wrong... big grin

jgiant
Marvel is HARDCORE...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by jgiant
Marvel is HARDCORE...

laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by leonidas
<<its funny because Sentry probably made the thread>>

laughing laughing

old habits die hard, huh whirly . . .

big grin

indeed thet do my friend smile

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by Draco69
My personal favorites are the "The Presence has declared DC Earth a disaster zone and sent a team of Marvel cosmic God's with 80 years prep to battle the JLA and JSA" threads.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
My personal favorites are the "The Presence has declared DC Earth a disaster zone and sent a team of Marvel cosmic God's with 80 years prep to battle the JLA and JSA" threads.

by Sentry laughing confused or Golem laughing out loud

snoopdogg
I like the threads that have 10,000 Omega Reds vs. JLA.

Those are classic.

Laminator_X
Marvel's star has been rising in popular media in recent years while DC's stagnated somewhat. The huge X-men powerup (for no apparent reason) in the 90's didn't help either.

Personally, Fanboy's of all stripes annoy me in these discussions.

I started a First Comics character thread, and as yet noone has posted anything to it. Even lesser known characters from the Big Two (to date I am the only person here to have been aware of Sovereign Seven) are almost complete voids.

DigiMark007
A fun discussion to read, but not a battle...closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.